Why do conservatives get mad when an actor has a liberal opinion?

• 188 results
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nah she let racism ruin her career.........

No, she let her judgment be ruined by medication which later was the same excuse a certain Elon Musk used. And which is even listed on the website of the manufacture

If Rosanne had been a liberal, she would have been told "bad girl" and nothing else would happen to her.

Really? So Franken is still in office since liberals get a pass.........oh wait...............you're wrong again.

Franken himself decided to leave, he was getting a pass from most liberals, he could have stayed and fought these allegations.

But the Republican sex abusers stay in office and have unlimited support from their base. More and more deplorables is the right word to describe them.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23065 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Really? So Franken is still in office since liberals get a pass.........oh wait...............you're wrong again.

Franken himself decided to leave, he was getting a pass from most liberals, he could have stayed and fought these allegations.

Damn MSM, getting it wrong again!

Link

Democrats and their leaders forced Mr. Conyers and Mr. Franken out in a succession of seemingly coordinated statements that made clear that their continued presence would be untenable. Mr. Franken stepped down one day after nearly all the Senate’s Democratic women — and most Democratic men, including the top two leaders — called for him to resign.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Damn MSM, getting it wrong again!

Link

Democrats and their leaders forced Mr. Conyers and Mr. Franken out in a succession of seemingly coordinated statements that made clear that their continued presence would be untenable. Mr. Franken stepped down one day after nearly all the Senate’s Democratic women — and most Democratic men, including the top two leaders — called for him to resign.

Forced? sorry but clearly Matt you are not understanding how the Senate work. The Senate could have initiated a proceeding to remove him, but that didn´t happen so stop lying.

Franken himself took the choice, he could have refused to listen to his party, went independent and stayed and fought these allegations. The decision, in the end, came down to him no one else.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

But the Republican sex abusers stay in office and have unlimited support from their base. More and more deplorables is the right word to describe them.

Your opinion

And for some reason, people in America seem to like these "deplorable" since they hold a majority of state governments.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: Don't worry, I'm halfway through my objection letter to the New York Times as we speak. I'm also addressing it to NBC, CNN, The Guardian, Politico, NPR, The Atlantic, and The Washington Post who wrote similar statements. Is there anyone else you'd like me to address it to?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jacanuk

@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: Don't worry, I'm halfway through my objection letter to the New York Times as we speak. I'm also addressing it to NBC, CNN, The Guardian, Politico, NPR, The Atlantic, and The Washington Post who wrote similar statements. Is there anyone else you'd like me to address it to?

What on earth are you on about? Do you dispute that Franken decided to leave by himself and that while his Democratic colleagues may want him to resign, it was his choice?

But nice deflection.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:

What on earth are you on about? Do you dispute that Franken decided to leave by himself and that while his Democratic colleagues may want him to resign, it was his choice?

But nice deflection.

I'm sorry, I thought you were still insisting that Franken got a pass despite the vast majority of his party insisting he resign.

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Your opinion

And for some reason, people in America seem to like these "deplorable" since they hold a majority of state governments.

Deplorables were NOT voted in by a majority. A fact.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jacanuk

@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:

But nice deflection.

I'm sorry, I thought you were still insisting that Franken got a pass despite the vast majority of his party insisting he resign.

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

"We feel compelled to stand up for Al Franken, whom we have all had the pleasure of working with over the years on Saturday Night Live," began the statement, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "What Al did was stupid and foolish, and we think it was appropriate for him to apologize to Ms. Tweeden, and to the public. In our experience, we know Al as a devoted and dedicated family man, a wonderful comedic performer, and an honorable public servant. That is why we are moved to quickly and directly affirm that after years of working with him, we would like to acknowledge that not one of us ever experienced any inappropriate behavior; and mention our sincere appreciation that he treated each of us with the utmost respect and regard."

The women who signed the statement include original female castmembers Jane Curtin and Laraine Newman, along with veteran show producer Marci Klein, and many SNL staff.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/saturday-night-live-female-stars-staff-support-al-franken-1060656

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: That's from the cast of a TV show, Jac...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jacanuk

@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: That's from the cast of a TV show, Jac...

And they are not liberals? Please show me where I specifically said, Democratic senators.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: Ok, if the benchmark is a few cherry picked people with no connection to the party, you win. I'll leave it to everyone else to weigh that against the party members themselves, including leadership, insisting he resign in bulk.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jacanuk

@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: Ok, if the benchmark is a few cherry picked people with no connection to the party, you win. I'll leave it to everyone else to weigh that against the party members themselves, including leadership, insisting he resign in bulk.

Well, i didn´t cherry pick,

But again Franken could have stayed and fought this and simply said the people voted me in, and I will let them decide next election.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@Jacanuk: No argument there.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

I don't know why people get so upset over celebrities expressing their opinion. They're people too, just like you and me. Plus, the GOP literally elected a celebrity with questionable political opinions who spent years propagating racist conspiracies against his predecessor.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Same thing happened with Willie Nelson, he came out as a Beto O' Rourke supporter, and all the idiot conservative snowflakes lambasted him for it, and protested. Conservatives are just morons who have no arguments, and just scream "libtard!" whenever they get destroyed in an argument.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 AlexKidd5000
@JimB said:
@needhealing said:
@blackhairedhero said:

@needhealing: I think you must be delusional. I like most conservatives will gladly debate you. Liberals don't debate they generally surround themselves in echo chambers where they refuse to hear any ideas they don't like. Name me where Hollywood liberals have engaged in debates? They generally say their opinion surrounded by people that agree with them get applauded for it then walk off the stage. Do you even know what a debate is?

Conservatives aren't worth debating with, though. It's like debating with Hitler. Homophobic, sexists, racists and xenophobic. It's after all the party of rape.

You can always tell what the Liberals are doing by listening to what they are accusing the Conservatives of doing.

One thing I have noticed about conservatives on youtube, ones like Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, Mark Dice, and many many others, they have NEVER invited a progressive/Liberal onto any of their shows, ever. Of course they claim that libs don't want to go on their shows, but any time a lib offered to debate them, or invite them onto their own shows, they never say a word, they never respond. That shows you who these people really are, cowards, phonies, shills. People who don't give a shit about debate, or politics, nothing. All they care about is money.

A right winger/conservative will tell you that money is the most important thing in the world, and that it's what drives everything good that has ever happened, it drove all the most important inventions. Well non of that is true, many inventions, and most, if not all, medical innovations/discoveries/inventions were created out of a deep passion to help people, and desire to make the world a better place. Money rarely drives anything, passion does, an EMOTION. Thats something conservatives will never admit.

Also realized that when money is the driving factor to the things people do....they are usually criminals.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3878 Posts

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@JimB said:
@needhealing said:
@blackhairedhero said:

@needhealing: I think you must be delusional. I like most conservatives will gladly debate you. Liberals don't debate they generally surround themselves in echo chambers where they refuse to hear any ideas they don't like. Name me where Hollywood liberals have engaged in debates? They generally say their opinion surrounded by people that agree with them get applauded for it then walk off the stage. Do you even know what a debate is?

Conservatives aren't worth debating with, though. It's like debating with Hitler. Homophobic, sexists, racists and xenophobic. It's after all the party of rape.

You can always tell what the Liberals are doing by listening to what they are accusing the Conservatives of doing.

One thing I have noticed about conservatives on youtube, ones like Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, Mark Dice, and many many others, they have NEVER invited a progressive/Liberal onto any of their shows, ever. Of course they claim that libs don't want to go on their shows, but any time a lib offered to debate them, or invite them onto their own shows, they never say a word, they never respond. That shows you who these people really are, cowards, phonies, shills. People who don't give a shit about debate, or politics, nothing. All they care about is money.

A right winger/conservative will tell you that money is the most important thing in the world, and that it's what drives everything good that has ever happened, it drove all the most important inventions. Well non of that is true, many inventions, and most, if not all, medical innovations/discoveries/inventions were created out of a deep passion to help people, and desire to make the world a better place. Money rarely drives anything, passion does, an EMOTION. Thats something conservatives will never admit.

Also realized that when money is the driving factor to the things people do....they are usually criminals.

You are talking about two separate things. The left accuses conservatives of things they are doing because they think everyone is like them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic

@JimB:

No they accuse conservatives because they are doing it......it's just that the base is turning a blind eye to and supporting them. If the rest of the country gets off their asses and votes.........the conservatives are in trouble.

So get out and vote America.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

No they accuse conservatives because they are doing it......it's just that the base is turning a blind eye to and supporting them. If the rest of the country gets off their asses and votes.........the conservatives are in trouble.

The left has divided the country. They divide blacks and whites. They divide men and women. They divide genders. They divide everything they touch for political gain. They destroy everything they touch for political gain. This last two weeks they destroyed moral law and written law which has been part of our culture for centuries. Now we are the party of rape, of course pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain. I have voted in every election since 1967 and I vote American every time.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@AlexKidd5000: Seems to be the other way to me. I've seen Ben Shapiro destroy just about every leftist he debates.

And it's the leftist that scream Nazi, Racist and Sexist to get you to stop talking because they never seem to have a thought of their own. Leftist seem to invite other leftist and when they do bring a conservative it's usually a 3 on 1 debate

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AlexKidd5000
@blackhairedhero said:

@AlexKidd5000: Seems to be the other way to me. I've seen Ben Shapiro destroy just about every leftist he debates.

And it's the leftist that scream Nazi, Racist and Sexist to get you to stop talking because they never seem to have a thought of their own. Leftist seem to invite other leftist and when they do bring a conservative it's usually a 3 on 1 debate

Ben Shapiro "destroying" leftists, I've seen him give these real stupid speeches at universities bashing progressives with no one to rebut him. Then there was the politicon debate between him, and cenk uygur, and while Cenk did NOT handle the debate with much class at all, he was right about everything. Ben claimed that the government bribes wallstreet to be reckless with the economy...um pardon Ben? Cenk mocked that claim becuase it was moronic. And that pretty much represented all of Ben's arguments, and how dumb Ben Shapiro actually is.

I rarely see leftists screaming nazi at people, again, these are SJW's which only represent a tiny fringe portion of the left. And I've seen that go both ways with the 3 on 1 debates.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Blackhairedhero

@AlexKidd5000: Most people agree Ben Shapiro destroyed Cenk Uygur. Are you really arguing that Cenk did well in that debate? Then Bill Mahar had him on and everytime Ben owned him he just acted like he didn't care and moved to the next topic.( like he always does). The college students try to refute him but by the end of it most of them are left speechless. Granted it's easy to debate most college students since their talking points are the same ones used over and over again. But regardless they consistently get trounced. Then we have Jordan Peterson who trashes the libs he debates. Really I can't think of one intellectual leftist that does very well. And your average leftwing college student seems to do far worse.

And you haven't seen this? Are all these protest around the country done by those on the right? No there not. Most SJW's lean far to the left and it's funny they are calling a Jew a Nazi.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

The left has divided the country. They divide blacks and whites. They divide men and women. They divide genders. They divide everything they touch for political gain. They destroy everything they touch for political gain. This last two weeks they destroyed moral law and written law which has been part of our culture for centuries. Now we are the party of rape, of course pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain. I have voted in every election since 1967 and I vote American every time.

The left? You mean the group most accepting. Moral Law? That's rich coming from someone who supports two immoral individuals......trump and kavanaugh.

You don't vote America. You vote wealthy privileged America. Two different things.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

The left? You mean the group most accepting. Moral Law? That's rich coming from someone who supports two immoral individuals......trump and kavanaugh.

You don't vote America. You vote wealthy privileged America. Two different things.

Hmm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do0qs3NU8AAoz-V.jpg:large

So you mean the side that literally began to hate the Republicans more and more..... so I am sure you want to correct that statement, to "most accepting of their own political views and opinions"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hmm

So you mean the side that literally began to hate the Republicans more and more..... so I am sure you want to correct that statement, to "most accepting of their own political views and opinions"

Republican is NOT a protected class. And I have not seen ANY Democratic president stand up and demonize the opposition party like the Republican president has been doing.

My comment was not about political views however and it would serve you well to read comments before incorrectly responding to them and making an ass of yourself.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hmm

Republican is NOT a protected class. And I have not seen ANY Democratic president stand up and demonize the opposition party like the Republican president has been doing.

My comment was not about political views however and it would serve you well to read comments before incorrectly responding to them and making an ass of yourself.

So again you meant acceptance against "groups who share or are of their own political views and opinions" ... you should really correct that false statement then since the left is clearly not "most accepting"

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50712 Posts

It's not really the actors. It's the media plastering it all over thinking I give two shits about what they say.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 AlexKidd5000
@blackhairedhero said:

@AlexKidd5000: Most people agree Ben Shapiro destroyed Cenk Uygur. Are you really arguing that Cenk did well in that debate? Then Bill Mahar had him on and everytime Ben owned him he just acted like he didn't care and moved to the next topic.( like he always does). The college students try to refute him but by the end of it most of them are left speechless. Granted it's easy to debate most college students since their talking points are the same ones used over and over again. But regardless they consistently get trounced. Then we have Jordan Peterson who trashes the libs he debates. Really I can't think of one intellectual leftist that does very well. And your average leftwing college student seems to do far worse.

And you haven't seen this? Are all these protest around the country done by those on the right? No there not. Most SJW's lean far to the left and it's funny they are calling a Jew a Nazi.

Again, that depends on who you ask, when you say most people agree that Shapiro destroyed Cenk, who is most people? The only people I saw saying that, were Ben's own cult followers, or people who just hated Cenk, and had no political ideology. I'm not a big Cenk fan, but he had facts on his side, Ben had right wing propaganda on his like he always does, he is funded by wealthy elite groups to give speeches, and have a talk show. And there are some heavy hitters/intellectuals on the left, like David Pakman who no right winger has ever been able to best in an argument, and Kyle Kulinski who is one of the best debaters on the left.

You forgot the army of Tiki torch nazis, one of which murdered a left wing protester.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blackhairedhero

@AlexKidd5000: You can read most opinions if you like. If you don't agree look at where both their careers are at now. Cenk hasn't been saying much lately. And facts on his side? Cenk ignored facts whenever they don't fit his agenda. Or he just leaves them out when it doesn't help his argument.

Also who has David Packman debated that's relevant? Or Kyle kuliski? Do you have videos of their debates?

No I didn't forget about them. However you left out the fact that a bunch of far left maniacs tried to block his car and were throwing shit at him. It's not like he ran over some innocent protester. And that's one protest organized by the right when the left has had dozens to counter that.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 JimB

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

Hmm

Why do you hate Republicans? We have never threatened you, we never said you were all racists, we never called you all homophobes, we never called you all deplorables, we never denied you your freedom of speech. Because we disagree with you we are constantly called vile names. We are insulted by your leaders and the media all the time. We lose elections we don't form mobs and march in the streets and destroy private property or plot revenge. Instead we try to offer solutions to solve problems. When was the last time the left has offered any solutions to problems? When was the last time a president did something about unfair trade agreements, or used the free money supplier. For seventy years North Korea has been a threat no president was willing to do anything about them except give them money to make the problem go away. This is the first time in my memory that a president has stood up for United States and I am proud to say I voted for him and will do so again.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nah she let racism ruin her career.........

No, she let her judgment be ruined by medication which later was the same excuse a certain Elon Musk used. And which is even listed on the website of the manufacture

If Rosanne had been a liberal, she would have been told "bad girl" and nothing else would happen to her.

Remember the Democrats have their share, I wouldn't go down that road.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

Because conservatives don't actually believe in free speech. They just like hiding behind it when it protects their hate speech.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hmm

So again you meant acceptance against "groups who share or are of their own political views and opinions" ... you should really correct that false statement then since the left is clearly not "most accepting"

Nope. That wasn't even the discussion. I wasn't talking about political parties at all.....but individuals. Not that you'd ever want to see individuals equal.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

And yet they are now stepping out of office. The Republicans aren't....*cough*trump*cough*8cough*kavanaugh*cough*...................

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 AlexKidd5000
@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

Hmm

Why do you hate Republicans? We have never threatened you, we never said you were all racists, we never called you all homophobes, we never called you all deplorables, we never denied you your freedom of speech. Because we disagree with you we are constantly called vile names. We are insulted by your leaders and the media all the time. We lose elections we don't form mobs and march in the streets and destroy private property or plot revenge. Instead we try to offer solutions to solve problems. When was the last time the left has offered any solutions to problems? When was the last time a president did something about unfair trade agreements, or used the free money supplier. For seventy years North Korea has been a threat no president was willing to do anything about them except give them money to make the problem go away. This is the first time in my memory that a president has stood up for United States and I am proud to say I voted for him and will do so again.

Actually, none of that is true.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB:

Hmm

Are you ****ing kidding me? No, seriously. Are. You. ****ing. Kidding. Me? I've about had it, so Imabouta unload on you. You ****ing conservatives have been calling us liberals enemies, goddamn enemies of the mother****ing state, for literally decades. You perpetuated a goddamn witch hunt against liberals using the authority of the Senate as a cudgel to force us out of politics, and when that plan failed you just continued to smear us as attempting to destroy everything good in the world. You constantly accuse of us of harboring some secret agenda to bring back Lenin-style communism, and use that completely baseless accusation to defeat every goddamn legislative proposal we have. ****ing Mitt Romney wrote the ****ing piece of legislation that we passed to expand healthcare coverage, and you ****ers smeared us as reds for it.

And name-calling, you want to talk about goddamn name-calling? How about the n-word, how's that for name-calling? That's been a hallmark of the Republican Party for years. Let's not even talk about the president who says that the people who go around using it openly are "very good people," let's just talk about the Republican Party strategizing on ways to use the term against black people without actually saying it. Yes, the Republican strategist behind Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush openly talked about how to slur African-Americans without using an acutal goddamn slur. But Republicans never name-call. They never say, for example, that god hates ***s. They never try to shame people with a different sexual orientation or gender status as perverts, all the while apologizing for actual ****ing perverts who just so happen to be Republican or Christian. Your beloved shitpile of a president campaigned on ****ing name-calling. "dumb mouthpiece, drunk loser, sloppy dog, dumb as a rock, wacko, a clown, dummy, clueless hypocrite," these are just some of the things he's said about REPUBLICANS, and I'm not even halfway down the ****ing list. The shit he says about Democrats is ten times worse, and this is the mother****er you're whole-heartedly supporting. Don't sit there and lecture me about name-calling, you sanctimonious little shit. You sit there every ****ing day and brag about how you love to watch the goddamned libs get triggered, dollars to ****ing donuts it's the first thing out of your mouth when you reply to this, and it's ****ing psychotic. You're actively taking goddamned pleasure in watching people in agony, that's the textbook ****ing definition of a psychopath.

You never form mobs? Like the mob you formed in ****ing Charlottesville, the one that killed an innocent woman? Most of Trump's campaign rallies were dangerous ****ing mobs. They attacked goddamn reporters and anyone not wearing Trump colors, and you sit there and want to ****ing talk about us not accepting anyone with different ****ing views? A goddamn Republican politician BODY SLAMMED a ****ing reporter for asking questions, and you ****ers not only cheered him on, you elected him to the goddamn House of Representatives. You never form ****ing mobs? You accept everyone with different opinions? Bull-****ing-shit.

You have done nothing but ****ing insult us for at least the past forty years. You make every bullshit accusation under the sun. You say we're immoral, that we're tearing away at the moral fabric, you yourself just ****ing accused us of DESTROYING moral ****ing law. You've called us agents of ****ing Satan, accused President Obama of being a secret ****ing Muslim (as if that would have been disqualifying). Speaking of President Obama, you ****ers insulted him at every goddamn turn. You called him ****ing uppity (oh, but you're not racist), called him a ****ing monkey (oh, but you're not racist), posted images of him in a ****ing noose (oh, but you're not racist). You flat-out vowed to undermine his ****ing presidency on ****ing day one.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your little snowflake feelings by calling you a racist? Well here's a ****ing idea, stop saying racist shit! I swear to ****ing Christ, you ****ers act like calling someone a ****ing racist is worse than actually being a ****ing racist. It's like being mad at the family of the victim of an axe murderer for calling him a ****ing axe murderer. And Hillary never called you all deplorables, she said there was a portion of you who were deplorable, but I'll go ahead and call you ****ers deplorable, the whole ****ing lot of you. Anybody who sits by and tolerates this bullshit is deplorable, anybody who revels in it like you do is worse. To call you deplorable would be a compliment.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2154 Posts

Republican logic:

- "celebrities should stay out of politics". *Elect Trump as the fucking president, cheer on fucking Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and other rednecks.

- *Kanye West talks in support of Trump - "**** yeah, blacks for Trump", *Taylor Swift says something political for the first time ever and it's against republicans - "shut up and sing, bitch".

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#89 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41598 Posts
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Same thing happened with Willie Nelson, he came out as a Beto O' Rourke supporter, and all the idiot conservative snowflakes lambasted him for it, and protested. Conservatives are just morons who have no arguments, and just scream "libtard!" whenever they get destroyed in an argument.

Late to the party on that. Willie Nelson was ALWAYS a liberal. God, imagine the right-wing Star Wars fans if they found the politics of the late Carrie Fisher.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#90 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41598 Posts

@rmpumper: Yep! Known this for a while, but all the same, Bill Maher wiped the floor with them on this.

Loading Video...

@theone86: Wow! Savage! And I applaud you for it.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

And yet they are now stepping out of office. The Republicans aren't....*cough*trump*cough*8cough*kavanaugh*cough*...................

There is a big difference between allegations and facts.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By JimB

@theone86 said:
@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hmm

Are you ****ing kidding me? No, seriously. Are. You. ****ing. Kidding. Me? I've about had it, so Imabouta unload on you. You ****ing conservatives have been calling us liberals enemies, goddamn enemies of the mother****ing state, for literally decades. You perpetuated a goddamn witch hunt against liberals using the authority of the Senate as a cudgel to force us out of politics, and when that plan failed you just continued to smear us as attempting to destroy everything good in the world. You constantly accuse of us of harboring some secret agenda to bring back Lenin-style communism, and use that completely baseless accusation to defeat every goddamn legislative proposal we have. ****ing Mitt Romney wrote the ****ing piece of legislation that we passed to expand healthcare coverage, and you ****ers smeared us as reds for it.

And name-calling, you want to talk about goddamn name-calling? How about the n-word, how's that for name-calling? That's been a hallmark of the Republican Party for years. Let's not even talk about the president who says that the people who go around using it openly are "very good people," let's just talk about the Republican Party strategizing on ways to use the term against black people without actually saying it. Yes, the Republican strategist behind Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush openly talked about how to slur African-Americans without using an acutal goddamn slur. But Republicans never name-call. They never say, for example, that god hates ***s. They never try to shame people with a different sexual orientation or gender status as perverts, all the while apologizing for actual ****ing perverts who just so happen to be Republican or Christian. Your beloved shitpile of a president campaigned on ****ing name-calling. "dumb mouthpiece, drunk loser, sloppy dog, dumb as a rock, wacko, a clown, dummy, clueless hypocrite," these are just some of the things he's said about REPUBLICANS, and I'm not even halfway down the ****ing list. The shit he says about Democrats is ten times worse, and this is the mother****er you're whole-heartedly supporting. Don't sit there and lecture me about name-calling, you sanctimonious little shit. You sit there every ****ing day and brag about how you love to watch the goddamned libs get triggered, dollars to ****ing donuts it's the first thing out of your mouth when you reply to this, and it's ****ing psychotic. You're actively taking goddamned pleasure in watching people in agony, that's the textbook ****ing definition of a psychopath.

You never form mobs? Like the mob you formed in ****ing Charlottesville, the one that killed an innocent woman? Most of Trump's campaign rallies were dangerous ****ing mobs. They attacked goddamn reporters and anyone not wearing Trump colors, and you sit there and want to ****ing talk about us not accepting anyone with different ****ing views? A goddamn Republican politician BODY SLAMMED a ****ing reporter for asking questions, and you ****ers not only cheered him on, you elected him to the goddamn House of Representatives. You never form ****ing mobs? You accept everyone with different opinions? Bull-****ing-shit.

You have done nothing but ****ing insult us for at least the past forty years. You make every bullshit accusation under the sun. You say we're immoral, that we're tearing away at the moral fabric, you yourself just ****ing accused us of DESTROYING moral ****ing law. You've called us agents of ****ing Satan, accused President Obama of being a secret ****ing Muslim (as if that would have been disqualifying). Speaking of President Obama, you ****ers insulted him at every goddamn turn. You called him ****ing uppity (oh, but you're not racist), called him a ****ing monkey (oh, but you're not racist), posted images of him in a ****ing noose (oh, but you're not racist). You flat-out vowed to undermine his ****ing presidency on ****ing day one.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your little snowflake feelings by calling you a racist? Well here's a ****ing idea, stop saying racist shit! I swear to ****ing Christ, you ****ers act like calling someone a ****ing racist is worse than actually being a ****ing racist. It's like being mad at the family of the victim of an axe murderer for calling him a ****ing axe murderer. And Hillary never called you all deplorables, she said there was a portion of you who were deplorable, but I'll go ahead and call you ****ers deplorable, the whole ****ing lot of you. Anybody who sits by and tolerates this bullshit is deplorable, anybody who revels in it like you do is worse. To call you deplorable would be a compliment.

For forty years the Democrats controlled the house and the senate. The Republicans took back the congress and senate in the mid nineties in 2007 the democrats took back the congress and the senate. The Republicans took back the congress in 2010 and the senate in 2012. Explain how we have been using the senate to force you out of politics? What law did the Republicans pass that forces Democrats out of politics?You want to talk about mobs. When you have no ideas you resort to mob rule of destruction and intimidation which has been prevalent especially the two years. AS for the Trump rallies they don'y leave the rallies and destroy property, block streets or threaten anyone. AS for Obama being a secret Muslim his actions speak louder than words. As for calling Obama names some people did that was not every person who voted against him in fact it was so minuscule it wouldn't register percentage wise. As for you being Lenin style I an going to give you a link to something that was read in the Congress in 1963 and tell me which things have come to pass and which party more identifies whit what was read.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/2011/04/the-45-communist-goals-as-read-into-the-congressional-record-1963.html

As far as being a snowflake I have been called worse I have a pretty thick skin. I wanted to see why you were so full of hate. You pretty much came unhinged.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope. That wasn't even the discussion. I wasn't talking about political parties at all.....but individuals. Not that you'd ever want to see individuals equal.

Republicans are individuals, people who in this administration are actually human beings just like you or any other on the left.

So again you meant "equals that is acceptable to the left" not literally all individuals.

Also let´s be absolutely clear here, the partisan hate on both sides is never going to unite this country and if you think the partisan hate is bad now with Trump, just wait until the next Republican president or the next Democratic president. Especially when we have a left side who even though it´s a vocal minority, categorize republicans as evil like Theone in this thread.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: (in response to a topic reporting that a majority of Republicans want Kavanaugh confirmed even if he's an attempted rapist)

"Not surprising considering the outcome if he does not get confirmed."

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/poll-majority-of-republicans-want-kavanaugh-confir-33443088/?page=1

Avatar image for lama_in_da_house
lama_in_da_house

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lama_in_da_house
Member since 2018 • 16 Posts

Some people get mad when they hear an opposite opinion. A lot of people hear/read what celebrities say. So reaction is unpredictable

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Witnesses who spoke of the incident in the past are facts.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Republicans are individuals, people who in this administration are actually human beings just like you or any other on the left.

So again you meant "equals that is acceptable to the left" not literally all individuals.

Also let´s be absolutely clear here, the partisan hate on both sides is never going to unite this country and if you think the partisan hate is bad now with Trump, just wait until the next Republican president or the next Democratic president. Especially when we have a left side who even though it´s a vocal minority, categorize republicans as evil like Theone in this thread.

Again reading comprehension not your forte............

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Witnesses who spoke of the incident in the past are facts.

What witnesses?

Also, are you returning to the "the guy is guilty" position?

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 AlexKidd5000
@blackhairedhero said:

@AlexKidd5000: You can read most opinions if you like. If you don't agree look at where both their careers are at now. Cenk hasn't been saying much lately. And facts on his side? Cenk ignored facts whenever they don't fit his agenda. Or he just leaves them out when it doesn't help his argument.

Also who has David Packman debated that's relevant? Or Kyle kuliski? Do you have videos of their debates?

No I didn't forget about them. However you left out the fact that a bunch of far left maniacs tried to block his car and were throwing shit at him. It's not like he ran over some innocent protester. And that's one protest organized by the right when the left has had dozens to counter that.

I don't know of any specific example of Cenk leaving out facts, and whatnot. I have fact checked a lot of things he claims, and most of the time, they check out.

David Pakman, and Kyle are heavy hitters when it comes to debates. And BTW, the right wingers they were supposed to be debating, (Charlie Kirk, Ann Coulter and Candace Owens) all backed out. Funny it was only the right wingers that backed out.