firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#201 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4387 Posts

but what about that med trump was pushing... should cure all....

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@horgen: It seems like they are trying to infect others. Some people have gone to jail for coughing on fruit.

it will be up to the courts. However given the role they have I don’t expect anything more than “don‘t do that again”.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@Fuhrer_D: That made no sense

It makes plenty, the numbers from 2008, 2012, and 2016 bear it out. But you know, to many the results of 2016 didn't make sense.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Jesus the conspiracy theories in this thread are just laughable at this point. The liberals in this thread are no better then the right coming up with conspiracies. You should really be ashamed of yourself. Jesus again proving the hypocrisy in politics and the people who worship either side.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Jesus the conspiracy theories in this thread are just laughable at this point. The liberals in this thread are no better then the right coming up with conspiracies. You should really be ashamed of yourself. Jesus again proving the hypocrisy in politics and the people who worship either side.

There are only 2 opinions, he either has it or is faking it, given his record on lying every day either is possible.

What other conspiracies are you talking about?

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#210  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

I thought him taking hydroxychloroquine regularly was going to make him immune. Maybe his doctors should just up his daily dosage, mix some bleach and point really strong lights at him. But on the other hand it's just a flu, not even as bad as some regular flus. Maybe just some warm tea.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23047 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: All he had to do was not get tested.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@mattbbpl: True, so dumb of him not taking his own advice.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8445 Posts

@tenaka2 said:
@Xabiss said:

There are only 2 opinions, he either has it or is faking it, given his record on lying every day either is possible.

Just about every politician has a track record of lying to the American public, and Trump is no exception.

Despite such record - unless it's actually proven factual, any and all emotional speculation that the White House is faking all these Covid-19 cases, it will be nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#214 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Lmao, no shit. If not for baseless accusations and conspiracy theories they'd have nothing left to whine about. Proof that 90% of their issues are entirely inside their own head.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

What's worse is that the timeline is now longer and trump went out in public without a mask while infected. His doctor gave a much longer time frame.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 jaydan

@eoten said:
@Xabiss said:

Lmao, no shit. If not for baseless accusations and conspiracy theories they'd have nothing left to whine about. Proof that 90% of their issues are entirely inside their own head.

I will say it again: every politician has had a track record of lying. It's a part of their job. Some happen to be more convincing liars than others.

I remember how after all these years of Bill Clinton aggressively denying his sex scandal and then his most recent book came out finally admitting to it and attempted to justify it as some sort of power struggle relief.

People are putting way too much faith in their fellow politicians to downplay another.

Lying to the American public is unacceptable no matter what, no matter how convincing they may be and however long the people may believe in them; Trump is no exception, but this White House Covid-19 fallout hoax is nothing more than a conspiracy based off the emotional feelings of people that don't like him.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tenaka2

@jaydan said:
@tenaka2 said:
@Xabiss said:

Just about every politician has a track record of lying to the American public, and Trump is no exception.

Despite such record - unless it's actually proven factual, any and all emotional speculation that the White House is faking all these Covid-19 cases, it will be nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Yeah agreed, it looks like trump was not lying in this instance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#219 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Recent press conference with the doctors involve say Trump had a cough and fatigue but is already over it, doesn't even have a fever anymore. They're attributing it largely to catching it early and the new experimental drug. He's one of the millions in the majority who only had a mild reaction to it.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 jaydan

@tenaka2: You're entitled to stick to your conspiracies, but understand a conspiracy is what it is.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 mattbbpl

No one knows who or what to trust in this administration.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl: Yeah 72 hours and he went around others without a mask. How despicable.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Xabiss

@thegreatchomp said:

@Xabiss: Here comes xabiss screaming.

No conspiracy, just facts. He doesn’t have it and based on his history that’s valid to hold that view. Period. Nobody cares if you don’t like it. And stop using hypocrisy wrong.

@eoten: Take a break, he was talking about your side too. We are making factual based criticisms, your side makes stuff up based on emotion. Still think Kamala was not born here?

I am using it 100% correctly. Both sides right now are full of them and you are just as bad as the right. You say factual based criticism and that makes me laugh. Seriously you all are no better right now and it is ridiculous to even think Trump did not get the virus. Just the made up so called facts in this thread are hilariously bad.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 jaydan

@mattbbpl said:

No one knows who or what to trust in this administration.

So that's pretty damming if he knowingly spread the virus. What are they pushing instances like this, domestic terrorism?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Xabiss
@thegreatchomp said:

@tenaka2: What proof do you have he isn’t lying?

Jesus what proof do you have it isn't. You only believe the news when it supports you view points. This is just sad at this point. How the hell this thread doesn't get locked by the bias moderators is beyond me right now. The falsehoods in this thread.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 mattbbpl

@LJS9502_basic: We don't really know, though. Two docs have said 72 hours. The WH sent out an anonymous source to clarify that both docs meant 3 days rather than 72 hours, the WH chief of staffed was filmed saying that his condition is worse than his doctors are saying.

The information/trust is a complete ****show.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 tenaka2

@jaydan said:

@tenaka2: You're entitled to stick to your conspiracies, but understand a conspiracy is what it is.

What conspiracies? You seem to be trying to tag me with something for some reason.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Xabiss

@thegreatchomp said:

@Xabiss: Is screaming and attacks all you got? You need to stop this. And unlike you I don’t automatically believe whatever I am told. Jeez.

@mattbbpl: In short there is no reason to believe a thing coming out of the WH about this?

All you have is the make believe in your head and I say you believe that make believe. I read your post and they are on the level of straight conspiracy and lies. It is just sad how divided we have become in this country and the make believe that social media creates is getting way out of hand.

Funny I am the one calling it out that I don't believe any of the crap the left and right spew and you say I am the one at fault. ROFLMAO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@mattbbpl: Didn't he came late to the debate and skip testing based on an "honour system"? If so it's hilarious.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 mattbbpl

@thegreatchomp said:

@mattbbpl: In short there is no reason to believe a thing coming out of the WH about this?

Not at face value, there's way too much contradictory information already. We need to be smarter about the information that's coming out.

It's highly likely that he's ill. Faking it was always an unlikely scenario to begin with, the chaos and contradictions ensuing now point to a lack of coordination, and what would have to gain by faking this? He's impulsive enough to do so for short term reasons, but the long term tactics favor not getting covid - from the beginning he's favored a strategy of ignoring it, getting it off voters minds, and minimizing economic damage as it rips through the population silently behind the scenes. This undoes all of that, at least for the duration of this episode.

Regarding the contradictory status of his condition, I'd be inclined to believe that it's worse than the administration is portraying simply because this is what's being said off the camera, and his tough guy image is aided by mild case followed by a swift recovery. But how really knows? This is shaky ground.

Regarding the 72 hours vs "3 days, the 1st beginning at night" thing, I'm not even going to speculate. I'm just taking that as a prime example of what a disaster this has been so far. Hopefully we get some clarification about all of this soon.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 mattbbpl

@ghost_of_phobos said:

@mattbbpl: Didn't he came late to the debate and skip testing based on an "honour system"? If so it's hilarious.

Yes

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl said:

@LJS9502_basic: We don't really know, though. Two docs have said 72 hours. The WH sent out an anonymous source to clarify that both docs meant 3 days rather than 72 hours, the WH chief of staffed was filmed saying that his condition is worse than his doctors are saying.

Uh 72 hours is 3 days. The timeline shows he was out and active after that time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@mattbbpl: He gains quite a bit. He gets sympathy, avoids a debate, distracts people from Biden hurting his campaign. He can use it to push drugs that he has been pushing all year, he can brag about beating it.

He gains a bit, he is also a pathological liar and a narcissist. So who know what that nutcase is thinking.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 mattbbpl

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

Uh 72 hours is 3 days. The timeline shows he was out and active after that time.

Haha, it sure is.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 horgen  Moderator

Thread has gone through a small clean up. For information: Kung Flu will get you modded.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 horgen  Moderator

I am now hearing on the news here that he is receiving oxygen.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 jaydan

@tenaka2 said:
@jaydan said:

What conspiracies? You seem to be trying to tag me with something for some reason.

I might have been mistakened with you, the shrug emoji I wasn't sure if you were insinuating sarcasm; but I rest with what I said for anyone that believes Trump and co. did not get Covid-19 and that it is just a lie.

Everyone is entitled to believe in what they believe, but if or until it's proven factual that it is indeed a hoax, people need to understand this belief is nothing more than a conspiracy and not a matter of fact.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#242 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

This, coupled with a ton of other Republicans getting COVID-19, isn’t really surprising. Wear a mask.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 jaydan

@thegreatchomp: And you're entitled to your skepticism. But until it's outright proven to be a hoax, we can't assume it as a matter of fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@jaydan: You shouldn’t outright believe him either.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#246  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17680 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Can you blame people for believing that a pathological liar would lie in the interest of self-interest?

Or are you part of his delusional base that believes Trump is actually trustworthy and he doesn't lie more than any other politician? Believing he doesn't have COVID is a false belief, but one that I can't say isn't without justifiable foundation given Trump's propensity to lie through his teeth, every day, since we've had to endure the misfortune of this con man in our daily lives.

You want to blame someone? Blame Trump, and you, and every other Trump supporter, that supported a chronic bullshitter into office. Now you bitch and moan and project onto others for the bed he, and you, must lay in. Yeah, I feel real sympathy for you.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#247 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Disinfectant by injection seems promising. They should look into that.

Disclaimer: Im not suggesting that, just something Trump said at a corona briefing.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By jaydan

@thegreatchomp said:

@jaydan: You shouldn’t outright believe him either.

I never said I did, but I am not the one running around assuming my speculations as a form of fact.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Xabiss

@thegreatchomp said:

@jaydan: I’m not going to believe it until proof is given. I take nothing anybody says at face value.

Liberals will believe hearsay on something a reporter reports on that doesn't give name or a source and say well that is the truth, but then scream republican's need to show proof.

You all keep screaming science well a doctor has come out and said Trump has it what more do you need? Do you not believe trained professionals now? Again just showing the hypocrisy.