Kavanaugh Confirmed to be the next supreme court Justice by 50 - 48 - Democrats now begin impeachment

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

Are the Democrats who stayed home because their preferred candidate didn't win the nomination ready to talk about the pitfalls of that strategy?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#52 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Still think this is some sort of elaborate prank.

What is a prank?

But it would be kinda funny to see Collins or Flake vote no to Kavanaugh at the last min to see the conservatives blow up and watch Trump on Twitter.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41567 Posts
@zaryia said:

That's too bad if he wins. Most Americans lean left on many of the major topics that the SCOTUS might look into.

I would have liked someone in the dead center.

I hear ya, Zar! I really hope the SC doesn't go far right when Ginsberg has to leave or she passes away. But it will...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:
@zaryia said:

That's too bad if he wins. Most Americans lean left on many of the major topics that the SCOTUS might look into.

I would have liked someone in the dead center.

I hear ya, Zar! I really hope the SC doesn't go far right when Ginsberg has to leave or she passes away. But it will...

That would be terrible for the country. Things that a most people disagree with passing at every turn.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#55 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@foxhound_fox said:

What is a prank?

But it would be kinda funny to see Collins or Flake vote no to Kavanaugh at the last min to see the conservatives blow up and watch Trump on Twitter.

No, I'm talking about the Cheeto Chimpanzee's being elected as the President of the US and the entire shit show that followed.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:
@foxhound_fox said:

What is a prank?

No, I'm talking about the Cheeto Chimpanzee's being elected as the President of the US and the entire shit show that followed.

Hmm, ok

So let´s be civil about this, are you worse of today than you were before Trump was elected?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

So let´s be civil about this, are you worse of today than you were before Trump was elected?

Yeah, the NAFTA agreement has been destroying my country's economy. During Obama's term, our dollar was recovering steadily and holding fairly decently close to par. Now the man-child is acting like a three year old and trying to "punish" us for not agreeing to his terms without getting anything for us.

Our steel, resource production and farm/dairy industries are suffering because a piece of shit human being runs your country.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts
@JimB said:
@needhealing said:

Wtf I just got flagged. Honestly who's the snowflake, JimB or Chutebox?

I said what I had to say publicly. I been flagged before and have had vile emails from posters who immediately deleted their accounts. Your posts lately are inflammatory and false while ignoring the actions of the Democrat party.

1. I thought republicans were pro-freedom of speech.

2. Republicans are just as worse as democrats.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 nintendoboy16
@zaryia said:

That would be terrible for the country. Things that a most people disagree with passing at every turn.

Yeah, but Trump doesn't care.

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

Yeah, the NAFTA agreement has been destroying my country's economy. During Obama's term, our dollar was recovering steadily and holding fairly decently close to par. Now the man-child is acting like a three year old and trying to "punish" us for not agreeing to his terms without getting anything for us.

Our steel, resource production and farm/dairy industries are suffering because a piece of shit human being runs your country.

"Oh but you Canucks have no right to talk about America because.... uh... #Maga/Kag!"

Sorry Fox, couldn't resist! Because that mentality pisses me off! By Trumpservatives logic, we shouldn't talk politics of other countries of the world. I shouldn't be studying British/Irish politics and comparing them to our own (predicting a possible IRA/FLQ-esque terror unit to rise in the US) by their logic.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Schumer just spoke, McConnell is speaking now. I suppose after his speech the Senate will vote.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By foxhound_fox

@nintendoboy16 said:

"Oh but you Canucks have no right to talk about America because.... uh... #Maga/Kag!"

Sorry Fox, couldn't resist! Because that mentality pisses me off! By Trumpservatives logic, we shouldn't talk politics of other countries of the world. I shouldn't be studying British/Irish politics and comparing them to our own (predicting a possible IRA/FLQ-esque terror unit to rise in the US) by their logic.

I guess it's just the Trumpette's not being able to handle criticism of their lord and saviour, being such sensitive snowflakes.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Jacanuk

@Master_Live said:

Schumer just spoke, McConnell is speaking now. I suppose after his speech the Senate will vote.

Schumer was an absolute disgrace, he pretty much confirmed what the Republicans have been saying "We the Democrats do not like Kavanaugh because he does not share our views on what is morally right" Nothing about the supreme court should be kept impartial and be about what the law states.

That senator clearly needs to be taught a lesson in the separation of power and that the judicial branch should be kept free from political bias and shit shows.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Master_Live

And here we go.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Master_Live

Gallery goes wild when Manchin votes aye.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jacanuk

@Master_Live said:

Gallery goes wild when Manchin votes aye.

LOL yea this is insane

At least the sergeant at arms finally have something to do other than the normal boring Senator speech

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

And your country is tariffs on our dairy products have been destroying our farmers for years, but I take it you are not happy with the new deal then?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Master_Live

And there it is.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

And your country is tariffs on our dairy products have been destroying our farmers for years, but I take it you are not happy with the new deal then?

Those tariffs were strategically imposed to make all those people regret voting for Trump and show him what a piece of shit he was being. And from my experience dealing with Wisconsin dairy farmers, I can tell you they do, and they hold nothing against Trudeau, amazingly.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Those tariffs were strategically imposed to make all those people regret voting for Trump and show him what a piece of shit he was being. And from my experience dealing with Wisconsin dairy farmers, I can tell you they do, and they hold nothing against Trudeau, amazingly.

So you tried to destroy our country because you didn´t like who democracy voted into office? well, that is sure nice of you canucks.

But fair is fair right, so our tariffs is all fair then right, it wouldn´t happen to be an issue where you have some double standards?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

A new low for the republican party. Completely morally bankrupt. A huge loss for America as a whole.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@blackballs said:
@JimB said:
@needhealing said:

Wtf I just got flagged. Honestly who's the snowflake, JimB or Chutebox?

I said what I had to say publicly. I been flagged before and have had vile emails from posters who immediately deleted their accounts. Your posts lately are inflammatory and false while ignoring the actions of the Democrat party.

1. I thought republicans were pro-freedom of speech.

2. Republicans are just as worse as democrats.

I don't know why @ needhealing was flagged. I am for freedom of speech always have been even when it is disgusting hate speech. That is the speech that is protected by the First Amendment.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#72 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@Jacanuk:

Or expects professionalism from out judicial branch........not theatrics.

Does professionalism mean you are not human?`

There is a time and a place for emotion. A job interview is not of them.

In a job interview, you don't destroy a person's character with allegations that can't be proven.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By nintendoboy16
@foxhound_fox said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

I guess it's just the Trumpette's not being able to handle criticism of their lord and saviour, being such sensitive snowflakes.

Yep.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16 said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Yep.

You mind not lying and try to put words into my posts or are you really that desperate ?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

Just confirmed on CBS.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 nintendoboy16
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Yep.

You mind not lying and try to put words into my posts or are you really that desperate ?

Coming from you, Jacan. That's rich.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Jacanuk

@joshrmeyer said:

Just confirmed on CBS.

And on C-span and CNN and MSNBC and everywhere else.

But must admit CNN surprised me with this latest man they brought in, saying it like it is.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

So you tried to destroy our country because you didn´t like who democracy voted into office? well, that is sure nice of you canucks.

But fair is fair right, so our tariffs is all fair then right, it wouldn´t happen to be an issue where you have some double standards?

Trump imposed tariffs first numbnuts. Trudeau's were retaliatory.

And I find it funny you call the American voting system "democracy". He didn't have the popular vote, which by definition, would have been the truly democratic choice.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

Fairly selfish of you to think that the President of the United States should care about your steel, resource production, and farm / dairy industries at the expense of this own constituents. Especially since it is quite apparent you aren't giving the same consideration.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

@Jacanuk: I'm watching Gators/LSU game. It was breaking news apparently.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16 said:

So more lies I see.

But I have no problem with Fox expressing their opinion about Trump. Fox unlike you is usually civil and can have a discourse without going to the extremes.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Jacanuk

@joshrmeyer said:

@Jacanuk: I'm watching Gators/LSU game. It was breaking news apparently.

Ahh go sports team :D hope your side wins.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 foxhound_fox

@Fuhrer_D said:

Fairly selfish of you to think that the President of the United States should care about your steel, resource production, and farm / dairy industries at the expense of this own constituents. Especially since it is quite apparent you aren't giving the same consideration.

Funnily enough, a large portion of the American steel manufacturing industry relies on Canadian steel. If it weren't for our large recycling industry, you'd have to order more from China and get more subpar products. But hey, maybe that's what Trump wants, he's probably got a finger in the Chinese steel pie.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 nintendoboy16
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

So more lies I see.

But I have no problem with Fox expressing their opinion about Trump. Fox unlike you is usually civil and can have a discourse without going to the extremes.

Which again, you too have done to anyone on the left or anyone who dares speaks ill of Trump, Mr. "McCain was a Democrat in disguise".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

So more lies I see.

Which again, you too have done to anyone on the left or anyone who dares speaks ill of Trump, Mr. "McCain was a Democrat in disguise".

Considering the passing of Mccain, I won´t engage you on that side, out of respect which you seem to not be able to do.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#86  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts

@jeezers said:

Democrats are the victim party, always angry and sad, always blaming the system for thier personal failures.

Wasn't that Trumps platform?

Edit: Yeah, it was. I had to check. He blamed Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, 'The Guberment', NATO, UN, Clinton herself, just about everybody except Russia and Israel. The American People are 'victims' of a world taking advantage of them.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

"Nothing you can do folks, we'll 2nd ammendment so maybe," Donald Trump.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:

Hmm, I would watch those threats, Serra.

Maybe Horgen can give gamespots 5 cents on what is clearly a lethal threat against a sitting US supreme court justice.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50632 Posts

Good. This whole thing has been an embarrassing sham.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Serraph105

@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

Maybe Horgen can give gamespots 5 cents on what is clearly a lethal threat against a sitting US supreme court justice.

Just quoting the man we call our president. It's all right there for you to see. If you don't care for that sort of rhetoric maybe don't support people who say such things, I know I don't support it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

Just quoting the man we call our president. It's all right there for you to see. If you don't care for that sort of rhetoric maybe don't support people who say such things, I know I don't support it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html

Well, this is not Donald Trump's forum and I think most agree that violence is not the answer.

So are you really suggesting that someone should go "take care" of Kavanaugh?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Serraph105

@Jacanuk: "Well, this is not Donald Trump's forum and I think most agree that violence is not the answer."

If only your president agreed with you.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#93 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

They'll have their own Salem witch trial at DC.

He has to be guilty. BELIEVE WOMEN!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#94 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

Death threats go way beyond what I deal with. Though do we look at this as someone merely quoting Trump, or have any more meaning behind it...? I am not the one who will judge that.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Jacanuk

@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

Death threats go way beyond what I deal with. Though do we look at this as someone merely quoting Trump, or have any more meaning behind it...? I am not the one who will judge that.

Well, Serra is usually reasonable but the quote was clearly meant as I suspect most think Trump meant it, that someone actually takes care of Kavanaugh the only way that will remove him.

But I have no idea how you guys deal with this. Just thought it was a line crossed. You can disagree politically but violence is never ok.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:

@Jacanuk: "Well, this is not Donald Trump's forum and I think most agree that violence is not the answer."

If only your president agreed with you.

I am sure he does. but who knows it´s trump after all.

Still, I think your comment crossed the line there.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

I thought we'd established long ago that invoking the second amendment in that matter was acceptable political speech.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

LOL yea this is insane

At least the sergeant at arms finally have something to do other than the normal boring Senator speech

Nothing like pouting, screaming and banging your fists when your side loses.........

I always thought it was cool when he announces the President entering the chamber before the SOTU.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

Well, Serra is usually reasonable but the quote was clearly meant as I suspect most think Trump meant it, that someone actually takes care of Kavanaugh the only way that will remove him.

But I have no idea how you guys deal with this. Just thought it was a line crossed. You can disagree politically but violence is never ok.

Most reasonable people knew that what Trump said was referring to pro-2nd Amendment people voting against Hillary Clinton so she couldn’t nominate justices that would weaken the Second Amendment. The fact that people still to this day claim that his statement was meant to rally people to assassinate Clinton if she won or liberal justices is laughable at best.