Donald Trump tweets he will be arrested on Tuesday, encourages followers to protest

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

Great listen.

time stamp 6:31, look at this fake getting called out pretending to be a trump supporter.

The left looks desperate.

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

Great listen.

No it's not. None of your far right wackjob youtube videos ever have been.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: how is he a far right wackjob? You should listen to him.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3448 Posts

Good thing I've put my clown MAGA hat and my "grab me by the pussy" shirt and went out to protest to keep my orange saviour free from the dreadful hands of law and order. #TrumpIsTheRealPresident #LockHerUp #FuckMeJesus #MAGA24

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

You should listen to him.

no.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

Just look at this YouTube video and your eyes will be opened!!!! 🤣

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6955 Posts

Major development in the Mar-a-Lago documents case. This relates to a possible obstruction indictment and to attorney client priviledge - specifically the crime fraud exception.

Evan Corcoran - Was/is Trump's senior lawyer who directed a junior lawyer to sign an affidavit saying a thorough search of the property was conducted and no other docs existed. She did sign that affidavit but was smart enough to hand write 'based on what I have been told' on the document.

This was obviously false since the documents were readily found during the FBI search.

The question has been what did Corcoran know and why did he direct the junior lawyer to lie?

Now we are getting a clearer picture. It turns out Corcoran taped and transcribed one or more conversations with Trump about these documents. (says something that Trump's own lawyer would tape and transcribe a conversation with him)

A 3 judge panel just ruled that Corcoran must appear before the grand jury and the transcript of the call(s) entered into evidence. The crime fraud exception has been invoked and Corcoran cannot claim attorney client priviledge.

DOJ clearly believes that Trump directed Corcoran to lie about the documents and has sufficient preliminary evidence to convince the first judge that the crime fraud exception is applicable. Trump appealled that and the 3 judge review panel unanimously agreed with the first judge.

Next stop will most likely be Trump appealing to the Supreme Court. He could try to appeal to the whole of the DC circuit judges first, but that is probably pointless.

Last interesting point is all of this happened in 24hrs.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#159 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@sargentd: Why do you troll all the fucking time??

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 KathaarianCode

Is he arrested already?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@lundy86_4 said:

An odd inference. I equated the two, as they are equally moronic.

fair enough.

but 97/100 times when people play whataboutisms it is to deflect from the fact that "their guy" is being a twat by pointing out how the "other guy" is a twat.

so the odd inference is just playing the odds.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SargentD

@THUMPTABLE said:

You are confusing "trolling" with "disagreeing with mainstream democrat/leftist talking points".

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 SargentD

@lundy86_4 said:

Democrats will ignore this^^^

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@THUMPTABLE said:

You are confusing "trolling" with "disagreeing

You literally make multiple threads and countless posts on confirmed fiction....that's not just a disagreement with "muh left". This is a disagreement with reality.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Zaryia
@lundy86_4 said:
@comp_atkins said:
@lundy86_4 said:

fair enough.

but 97/100 times when people play whataboutisms it is to deflect from the fact that "their guy" is being a twat by pointing out how the "other guy" is a twat.

He's saying you used a whataboutism, because you did. And a weak one at that.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6967 Posts

Jesus christ we're talking about Stormy Daniel's again? I feel like I'm in a time warp.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@sargentd said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Democrats will ignore this^^^

lol, Donny setting Cohen up. You think Cohen orchestrated all of this?

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 SUD123456

@sargentd: What's to ignore? That's Cohen's lawyer please don't hurt me letter before he goes to trial. He was convicted, including on a campaign finance violation. Dude has subsequently written a book, provided all sorts of evidence and testimony. You can believe any, or all of it, or none of it...regardless that letter is irrelevant. It is the equivalent of a lesser mobster saying 'I didn't do nothing and neither did my boss' before getting convicted on 8 charges.

Fact is he pled guilty and stipulated to the fact that he made payments on behalf of Trump for the purpose of influencing the 2016 election while employed by Trump and possessing a campaign advisory position. He then received monthly payments from the Trump Organization for 'legal fees' in 2017 as reimbursement. All of this is on the record when he pled guilty. And all of this was made public as part of his guilty plea on 21 August 2018....6+ months after the date of the letter you reference.

You continue to simply parrot things with zero understanding of wtf you are talking about and without bothering to even question the truth, legitimacy, or relevance of any drivel that you read that reinforces your delusional views.

We don't know whether the strength of the evidence would result in a conviction, but that's why we have judicial systems. If indicted, Trump should get a fair trial...like anyone else. That's it, that's all.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SargentD
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@THUMPTABLE said:

You literally make multiple threads and countless posts on confirmed fiction....that's not just a disagreement with "muh left". This is a disagreement with reality.

I expect nothing more from a brainwashed democrat that parrots CNN and MSNBC talking points.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By InEMplease
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@THUMPTABLE said:

I expect nothing more from a brainwashed democrat that parrots CNN and MSNBC talking points.

But you just copy and paste utube videos at us. That's parroting.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SargentD

@SUD123456: This is political. Don't give me that bs about this is just the legal system doing what it always has. . The FED refused to even take up this case. NY DA had to increase it from a misdemeanor to a felony? why? It's past statue of limitations? Is this NY DA going after Trump politically? I don't believe for one second this guy is just doing this for "justice". He's going after someone thats also running for president.. a former president. dangerous precedent being set here. If the government is weaponizing the justice system to boggle down candidates from from being able to run.. that's a dangerous precident. That would be some banana republic bs. Something I'd expect in maybe Peru and now we are doing it.. this reeks of desperation. I hope they do arrest him for it, will put a magnify glass on it. And when Trump "gets away with it" because they couldn't prove the crime. I hope it blows up in the Democrats face.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SUD123456

@sargentd: All you do is repeat stuff spouted by others. For instance, on the statute of limitations...it is a fact that we don't even know the charge that he might be indicted for. Therefore, it is a fact that we don't know what the limitation would be for that particular charge.

The DA could be an idiot for all I know, but it would be illogical to indict someone on a charge that can't be prosecuted. That's my going in bias on evaluating the situation but I judge things by the facts, which I will wait for.

You are simply trolling a speaking point based upon someonelse's uniformed opinion because no one knows with any certainty what the charge would be. Therefore, you are parroting speaking points without spending any time evaluating the speaking points.

You can still think it is a wrong thing to do....not sure I would proceed either, as I don't have all the information. But stop echo chambering others without firing up a few brain cells and thinking for yourself. Otherwise your life is going to be misery. I am serious about that, just like every QAnon person is walking misery which is what makes them susceptible to insane conspiracy garbo in the first place.

That will be $50 please for this session.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By SUD123456
@sargentd said:

Also, stop parroting me by using my trademarked word. I introduced you to this. Now you repeat it. Do you see how easily you are influenced?

That will be $100 please for this session.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 InEMplease

@SUD123456 said:
@sargentd said:

Also, stop parroting me by using my trademarked word. I introduced you to this. Now you repeat it. Do you see how easily you are influenced?

I hope you accept trumpcoin.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 KathaarianCode

Was he arrested?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#178 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

@kathaariancode said:

Was he arrested?

He’s not been indicted yet, no.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 KathaarianCode

@MirkoS77: And now, was he arrested yet?

Dude I'm starting to suspect that Trump might be a bullshitter.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@THUMPTABLE said:

See, this is part of your troll. I didn't link CNN or MSNBC talking points. I linked AP News, FactCheck.org, and Politifact.

• FactCheck.org - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
  • Associated Press - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
  • Politifact - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Here is a specific example from this thread alone,

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

January 6 was nothing more than a protest at a government building.

Fake news. Trolling or delusional IRL? It HAS to be one of those two.

• PolitiFact | 7 false claims from Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s segments on Jan. 6 footage
  • Ray Epps Archives - FactCheck.org
  • Video Doesn't Prove Capitol Police Allowed Jan. 6 Protesters to Enter Capitol - FactCheck.org
  • Explaining the Missing Context of Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 Presentation - FactCheck.org
  • Posts misrepresent rioter’s actions in Jan. 6 Capitol attack | AP News
  • PolitiFact | Tucker Carlson’s conspiracy theory about FBI and Jan. 6 continues to be wrong

This isn't a debate. You're wrong and nothing you respond with will ever make you correct.

You never responded to the above. I even posted it last week in your Tucker thread on the same lie. You know you're wrong but keep spamming the same lunacy.

You calling ME brainwashed is omega gas lighting. This HAS to be a troll.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Zaryia
@InEMplease said:
@SUD123456 said:
@sargentd said:

I hope you accept trumpcoin.

Sorry SargentD sent his money elsewhere,

Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Trump Raised $1.5 Million in 3 Days After Claiming He'd Be Arrested (businessinsider.com)

Get scammed, suckers.

Although this wouldn't be the first time,

Trump Scammed $250 Million From Supporters Over Election Fraud Claims – Rolling Stone

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 KathaarianCode

Guys I'm going to be arrested on Friday. Please subscribe to my #freeKathaarianCode patreon.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

@SUD123456: Lol you will have to start sending invoices to his insurance for all these services

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#186 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

@zaryia said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@comp_atkins said:
@lundy86_4 said:

fair enough.

He's saying you used a whataboutism, because you did. And a weak one at that.

when you have to actually explain it....

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@zaryia said:

Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Trump Raised $1.5 Million in 3 Days After Claiming He'd Be Arrested (businessinsider.com)

Get scammed, suckers.

Trump Scammed $250 Million From Supporters Over Election Fraud Claims – Rolling Stone

What? How? Why are his followers this.... foolish?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 SargentD

@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

Get scammed, suckers.

Democrats weaponizing the DOJ to go after political opposition. MSNBC reports Trump is going to be arrested on a book keeping error thats past statue of limitations by a NY DA. NY DA has to bump it up from a misdemeanor to a felony just to be able to bring it to court to get past those pesky statue of limitations..

This case is very weak, it's unprecedented to go after a presidential candidate like this. What did I say earlier in this thread?

Want to light a fire under every Trump supporters ass? Arrest Trump on these banana republic charges. Do it. Watch Trump's popularity rise. Watch as (not just Republicans) libertarians, independents, and even a small percentage of Dems reject, reject this crap. Because that's what it is, crap.

This in no way will hurt Trump's popularity. People will see it as Trump being targeted unfairly. Trump will be casted as a martyr going against the political establishment. Trump will gain more followers and will gain more campaign donations.

Democrats can't see the grass in front of their ass. Sonic spoke on it earlier in this thread, his take is correct. Matt chimed in "I'm sitting out on this one right now" because even though Matt might consider himself a liberal/democrat. He knows this is not a good look for the Democrats.

The ones who are foolish, are the ones who couldn't see this boosting Trump. The NY DA is foolish. This indictment might not even get past a grand jury, which is usually very easy to do. He's opened up a big can of worms. Democrats should be worried, they are playing with MAGA dy-NO-Miite!! Looking more and more like if they go through with this it will blow up in their face. NY DA is probably sweating now lol.. the microscope is on him now. The entire country will be paying close attention.

I won't be surprised if the NY DA folds on this now entirely. Especially if he can't see a way to actually convict, he may of realized he got ahead of himself, and this could end up backfiring BIGLY!! Or maybe not! Time will tell!!!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

Get scammed, suckers.

Want to light a fire under every Trump supporters ass?

Lie to them saying you will be arrested on Tuesday, or tell them the election was rigged. That's how you light a fire under the fat asses of low IQ Trump cultists. To scam them out of their money of course,

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#190 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 706 Posts

Maybe now there will be protests on Lent or on Easter for Trump because of the news where maybe he will be arrested on these days but nobody knows exactly.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: Trump lied by parroting what the New York Times and MSNBC were reporting before he even made a post about it on Truth social??? https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/nyregion/trump-potential-criminal-charges-bragg.html

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-indictment-likely-rcna74375

Its not like Trump gets to decide when the NY DA decides to do it, or if they even go through with it. But if they are openly talking about doing it.. If the NYT and MSNBC are reporting "leaks" that they are planning on doing it... why are you going to get mad a Trump for talking about it?!?!?! Are MSNBC and the NYT liars!?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

@zaryia: Actually, it seems like Trump lied about his imminent arrest in order to interfere with the probe currently underway about the hush money:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/manhattan-da-accuses-house-republicans-interference-trump-probe-2023-03-23/

Trump's lie was the perfect cover for Republicans in Congress to demand information about the upcoming arrest, and more information about ongoing criminal investigations about him.

I think it's just a coincidence that his supporters are complete idiots, and will hand him money whenever he fakes outrage about something.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By SargentD
@Planeforger said:

@zaryia: Actually, it seems like Trump lied about his imminent arrest in order to interfere with the probe currently underway about the hush money:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/manhattan-da-accuses-house-republicans-interference-trump-probe-2023-03-23/

Trump's lie was the perfect cover for Republicans in Congress to demand information about the upcoming arrest, and more information about ongoing criminal investigations about him.

I think it's just a coincidence that his supporters are complete idiots, and will hand him money whenever he fakes outrage about something.

Yeah let's just ignore that MSM was writing public articles about it!!

It's Trump's fault for speaking publicly on a case MSNBC and the NYT are publically reporting..

How dare Trump bring attention to it!! Can't speak on it... Even though the media can?? Interfering? What a crock of shit lmao

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@Planeforger said:

It's Trump's fault

[Removed far right coping and seething]

Why did Trump lie about being arrested on Tuesday? Did you send him money too? How does it feel to be such a sucker?

@sargentd said:

@zaryia: Trump lied

We know.

@sargentd said:

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-indictment-likely-rcna74375

A far right poster using a MSNBC Opinion Piece.....

...I love what Trump has reduced you guys to. I mean apart from thinking science/reality are fake, wanting 3rd world laws, and making you send him cash on scams.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Zaryia

Unhinged,

Trump mocks calls for his supporters to stay 'peaceful' and falsely claims that 'this is the Gestapo' in all-caps rant

Trump Mocks Calls for Supporters to Be 'Peaceful' in All-Caps Rant (businessinsider.com)

@Planeforger said:

Yup,

Manhattan DA: Trump created false expectation of arrest, Republicans interfered | Reuters

Scumbags all around.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 SargentD

@zaryia said:

Unhinged,

Trump mocks calls for his supporters to stay 'peaceful' and falsely claims that 'this is the Gestapo' in all-caps rant

Trump Mocks Calls for Supporters to Be 'Peaceful' in All-Caps Rant (businessinsider.com)

@Planeforger said:

Yup,

Manhattan DA: Trump created false expectation of arrest, Republicans interfered | Reuters

Scumbags all around.

NY DA is a scumbag and is now feeling the heat! maybe dont have your people in your department leaking information to the press (NYT and MSNBC) that you plan to arrest Trump if you don't want Trump to talk about it!

what a fucking idiot lololol

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Zaryia

@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Unhinged,

@Planeforger said:

Yup,

Scumbags all around.

Yeah, Trump is a fucking idiot as are the absolute cultists who sent him money for this lie.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 SargentD

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Unhinged,

@Planeforger said:

Yup,

Scumbags all around.

Yeah, Trump is a fucking idiot as are the absolute cultists who sent him money for this lie.

No

You misunderstood me.

I'm talking about that dumbass Alvin Bragg. The stupid woke NY DA. Probably wont even go through with it now, too much attention, weak case that's not going to go anywhere. He was just in it for the TDS brownie points from the democrats/left.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 SargentD

@girlusocrazy said:
@sargentd said:

Yeah let's just ignore that MSM

I mean so far that's the case. Why change now?

I guess Trump could have picked March 9th to start watching and believing MSNBC, but it sounds unlikely.

im just saying.. How are people mad at Trump for saying the NY DA is trying to get him indicted when that's what NYT and MSNBC is reporting??? Trumps not allowed to talk about it?