2020 Election Day Thread: Biden 306 - Trump 232 (CNN). Joseph R. Biden Jr. Wins the Presidency of the United States.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YukoAsho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1401 YukoAsho
Member since 2004 • 3737 Posts

@girlusocrazy: Case closed indeed. We all know McConnell is slithering along the line between the base and the broader electorate like the snake he is. All that matters is that this nonsense has ended.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1402 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17683 Posts

Mitch, the consummate sycophant.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#1403 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@YukoAsho:

The reason behind that is because Mitch knows the last ditch effort is doomed to fail the moment it approaches the Democrat-controlled Congress. Ontop of that, it puts the GOP in an awkward position to vote against Trump. There's no scenario where it succeeds and Mitch McConnell knows this. It would serve as nothing more than a loyalty test.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1404 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts

am surprise on how the far right. has gotten so out of touch. that they truly want another civil war.

YukoAsho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1405 YukoAsho

@firedrakes said:

am surprise on how the far right. has gotten so out of touch. that they truly want another civil war.

Well, extremists.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1406 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@YukoAsho said:
@firedrakes said:

Well, extremists.

They've been radicalized.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1407  Edited By firedrakes

@LJS9502_basic said:
@YukoAsho said:
@firedrakes said:

Well, extremists.

They've been radicalized.

both really.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1408  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: To be fair, I'm sure Trump had a huge role in...uh...marketing the vaccine?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1410 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Wouldn't a better Simpsons Meme regarding the electors be from the Treehouse of Horror with Bart and Hugo (evil Bart)?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1412 mattbbpl

@Ring_of_fire: But this one's so fun!

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38685 Posts

@Ring_of_fire said:
@mattbbpl said:

Wouldn't a better Simpsons Meme regarding the electors be from the Treehouse of Horror with Bart and Hugo (evil Bart)?

YukoAsho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414 YukoAsho

Trump and his cult have already turned on McConnell, and it seems that some House Republicans are joining in. This despite the fact that there's nothing to gain at this point, as there just aren't enough votes in either house of Congress to mount a successful challenge.

We may finally be seeing a fissure that cannot be healed in the Republican party, as several in the House seem content to choose Trump over the people, something that McConnell, to his credit (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little) seems to dread in the Senate.

Elsewhere, Trump seems to be focusing on only the most loyal sycophants for his pardon push, but is otherwise losing his mind and sinking deeper and deeper into denial. Seems that even the softest attempt to get Trump to accept reality will get you kicked right off the list.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415 firedrakes

@YukoAsho: i am already seeing it happen.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#1416 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@YukoAsho: What makes you think people on the right ever liked or trusted McConnel? Again, you fail to realize Trump was elected because he wasn't a Republican. There were plenty of establishment Republicans available to choose from in the 2016 primaries and the voters said "no" to all of them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:

@YukoAsho: What makes you think people on the right ever liked or trusted McConnel? Again, you fail to realize Trump was elected because he wasn't a Republican. There were plenty of establishment Republicans available to choose from in the 2016 primaries and the voters said "no" to all of them.

People on the right voted for McConnell. smh

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1418 mattbbpl

@LJS9502_basic: Nah, man. Democrats elected him, obviously.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1419 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15585 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

I live in Kentucky, and it was too confusing I saw two McDonalds names and so I just went for the longest one.

My b.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1420 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127525 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@mattbbpl said:

I live in Kentucky, and it was too confusing I saw two McDonalds names and so I just went for the longest one.

My b.

Aren't there some irregularities there with his election as well?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1421 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15585 Posts

@horgen said:
@Vaasman said:

My b.

Not really. DC report did a piece on this, but it's mostly just conspiracy theories pointed the opposite direction of what we're used to. There's no hard proof of anything.

Yes he's literally the least popular senator in his home state, but when you factor in that Kentucky is one of the worst educated and financed states in the country coupled with the magic R, incumbent down-ballot bump, voter suppression efforts, and a very bland opponent, it's not hard to see how it went the way it did. Adding to that, he was polling way ahead for essentially the entire race.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422 horgen  Moderator

@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:
@Vaasman said:

My b.

Not really. DC report did a piece on this, but it's mostly just conspiracy theories pointed the opposite direction of what we're used to. There's no hard proof of anything.

Yes he's literally the least popular senator in his home state, but when you factor in that Kentucky is one of the worst educated and financed states in the country coupled with the magic R, incumbent down-ballot bump, voter suppression efforts, and a very bland opponent, it's not hard to see how it went the way it did. Adding to that, he was polling way ahead for essentially the entire race.

Figured it was conspiracy theories. I only saw the headline.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Fox News is now making public retractions on their conspiracy bullsh*t as defamation and libel suits are coming their way. Just take a look at Lou Dobbs. His 'clarification' on his previous claims just shows how spineless these weasels really are. They fold once they're asked to repeat these lies in our court system under oath.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424 horgen  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Fox News is now making public retractions on their conspiracy bullsh*t as defamation and libel suits are coming their way. Just take a look at Lou Dobbs. His 'clarification' on his previous claims just shows how spineless these weasels really are. They fold once they're asked to repeat these lies in our court system under oath.

Which conspiracy theories are they not supporting anymore?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38685 Posts

lol. these cockroaches are STILL at it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-court/trump-campaign-will-again-ask-u-s-high-court-to-upend-election-results-idUSKBN28U0UJ

"(Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s campaign said on Sunday it would again ask the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn results from the Nov. 3 election, its latest long-shot effort to subvert the electoral process and sow doubt over the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory."

can't seem to take a hint.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@horgen said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Everything out of Trump's mouth?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1427 horgen  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@horgen said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Everything out of Trump's mouth?

Wow.

I hear AG Barr see no reason to form a special council to investigate Hunter Biden. Surely he would have a special council if he believed it could lead ot something?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1428  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17683 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

lol. these cockroaches are STILL at it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-court/trump-campaign-will-again-ask-u-s-high-court-to-upend-election-results-idUSKBN28U0UJ

"(Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s campaign said on Sunday it would again ask the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn results from the Nov. 3 election, its latest long-shot effort to subvert the electoral process and sow doubt over the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory."

can't seem to take a hint.

Is double jeopardy not a thing with the SCOTUS? Or is that just criminal proceedings?

The court won't even hear it. I've a very hard time believing these actions by the Trump campaign are in any way done with the belief they'll succeed, it's just holding up a pretense to continue the grifting of their stupid, gullible delusional base who knows no better. This is nothing but a PR campaign exploiting the courts to grant them a semblance of legitimacy. I'm very surprised that they are not facing sanctions of some sort by the court for wasting everyone's time and money. Do the courts have no balls whatsoever? Ruling against them isn't enough, they need to hold these traitors and con men accountable in basic legal procedure lest they open themselves up to ligations in exploitation that are founded on no valid merit whatsoever in the future in the precedent they are allowing to be set.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1430 horgen  Moderator

@girlusocrazy said:

@horgen: He's saying the existing investigation is getting the job done so it doesn't mean there's nothing to report on (the report may or may not conclude that any wrongdoing took place), but that they're already sufficiently equipped.

Thanks for explaining. All I came across was behind a paywall.

RonaldReagan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1432 RonaldReagan2
Member since 2020 • 28 Posts

Just wait until January 6th. We got documents, videos and affidavits proving fraud. Hawaii might be the only state Biden won. Trump 2020.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1433 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts

@ronaldreagan2: It's strange that Trump has sat on all of this evidence, and won't start releasing it until after Biden won the election, won all of the challenges to the election, and was confirmed as the next US President.

Odd choice, really. Every day he doesn't produce evidence, he just looks more and more like a pathetic schoolkid who doesn't know how to lose gracefully.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434 LJS9502_basic

@Planeforger said:

@ronaldreagan2: It's strange that Trump has sat on all of this evidence, and won't start releasing it until after Biden won the election, won all of the challenges to the election, and was confirmed as the next US President.

Odd choice, really. Every day he doesn't produce evidence, he just looks more and more like a pathetic schoolkid who doesn't know how to lose gracefully.

Sad thing is his base eats it up. None of them want to see the evidence.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1436 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@ronaldreagan2 said:

Just wait until January 6th. We got documents, videos and affidavits proving fraud. Hawaii might be the only state Biden won. Trump 2020.

lol

RonaldReagan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1437 RonaldReagan2

@Planeforger: He has released it, it’s just the swamp that refuses to accept it.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1438 horgen  Moderator

And you can't show either it seems.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 firedrakes

so i talk to my friend yesterday. yeah he has fallen real deep..

i really do wonder what he will do when biden sworn in.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#1440 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26113 Posts

@ronaldreagan2: If you wanted to be Ronald Reagan 2, you could have at least done so without his dementia.

RonaldReagan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1441 RonaldReagan2

Clearly it’s ok to personally attack a conservative.

RonaldReagan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 RonaldReagan2

@horgen: It’s been shown and posted here. But continue to allow people to violate the rules because it’s suits your narrative.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1443 horgen  Moderator

@ronaldreagan2 said:

@horgen: It’s been shown and posted here. But continue to allow people to violate the rules because it’s suits your narrative.

I allowed your trolling to stay because it suits my narrative? That is an odd thing to say.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#1444 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26113 Posts

@ronaldreagan2: You are not supposed to personally identify with a politician. Policies that personally affect you? Absolutely. But a politician? No. Political parties shouldn't be cults.

RonaldReagan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1445 RonaldReagan2

@Willy105: I haven’t done that. You assumed it

@horgen: Typical. I have a different opinion so I am a troll. But personally attack me is ok.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1446 horgen  Moderator

@ronaldreagan2 said:

@Willy105: I haven’t done that. You assumed it

@horgen: Typical. I have a different opinion so I am a troll. But personally attack me is ok.

Provide something to back up your claims of election fraud in favour of Biden. Since it has been released...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1448 LJS9502_basic

Hopefully both accounts are erased.