The Official LA Noire CASE OPEN Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

Young Charter & Exotic Animal

-. . . .Presents. . . .-

~The Official LA Noire Thread~

A Team Bondi & Rockstar Game

==================================================

CRIME SCENE DO NO CROSS CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS

====================================================

==================================================

CRIME SCENE DO NO CROSS CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS

====================================================

Plot/Case

In L.A. Noire, you play the seemingly incorruptible Cole Phelps, a beacon of integrity in a police department mired in scandals. But that's not the only departure from Rockstar's traditional formula. Not only are you a good guy out after the bad guys, the city itself is not your playground. Though L.A. Noire is an open-world game (explore L.A. if you like, see the sights, admire the pedestrians), there aren't mini-games to be played or side quests to complete or pigeons to shoot. L.A. Noire is a far more linear game, that puts an emphasis on the journey, moreso than the destination, and one where the narrative and the characters take a central role, with far fewer distractions. It's different, but that's what makes it look so promising and worth the play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1) No Flaming/Trolling

2) Respect and Get Along With Each Other

3) Off Topic Conversations Allowed

4) No Drama. We Do not want this thread to be a crime scene for Mods

5) Enjoy the Thread and have fun !

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Young_Charter

The Newspapers

Set amid the violence and corruption of post-World War II Los Angeles, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller that seamlessly blends crime-solving, clue-finding, car chases and shoot-outs with revolutionary new interrogation-based gameplay that will allow players to read characters' emotions in order to reveal the truth. Players will take on the role of Cole Phelps, a decorated war veteran, who rises through the ranks of the LAPD by solving a series of gruesome murders and other crimes that bring him face-to-face with the dark heart of Los Angeles during Hollywood's Golden Age.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News

1. IGN's Getting In The Mood For LA Noire News Update
  2. LA Noire's Lies And The People Who Tell Them (IGN News)
  3. LA Noire's Official Box Art (IGN News)
  4. Major Detail Of The Setting, Gameplay, and The Blood of LA Noire (IGN MAJOR Update)
  5. one-of-la-noires-murder-mysteries-is-a-gamestop-exclusive (Kotaku News)
  6. solving-the-mystery-of-la-noires-gameplay (Kotaku News)
  7. la-noire-examines-death-in-all-of-its-misery (KOTAKU MAJOR GRUESOME UPDATE)
  8. how-realistic-do-gamers-want-their-games-to-get(LA Noire Kotaku News Update)
  9. LA-Noire-pre-order-goodies-to-be-released-as-DLC-after-launch (PSU News)
  10. Striking-Batch-of-LA-Noire-screens-emerges-from-Rockstar (PSU News)
  11. LA-Noire-gameplay-video-delivers-the-goods (PSU News)
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Young_Charter

Motion Scan Technology The Key to LA Noire's Hardwork and new expriences to gaming and why this game taken so long to process due to this new Tech for Rockstar's Project.

-The story behind la noires creepy real-face (Kotaku's Update on Motion Scan Tech)

When you see the room for the first time, it looks like something out of 007, Oceans Eleven or some other high-tech action movie. But this is where Rockstar is recording the facial animations for detective thriller L.A. Noire.

They're currently utilizing something called Motion Scan Technologyto add a level of realism to character faces that we honestly haven't seen before. In fact, we may be getting closer to completely negating the concept of the uncanny valley in gaming, and that should be welcomed. (This certainly explains why it's taking so long to create this game. This is great detail and something that can be said that is "Brand New" specially for Rockstar to detail in for a game such as L.A Noire. Let's just hope the wait, delays, and all the hard work for it ws totally worth it for more than 5 years in the making. (More infor on the link below of the full interview)

http://www.howitworksdaily.com/video-2/l-a-noire-motionscan-technology-video/

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

Game Facts

Developer: Team Bondi, Rockstar Games

Publisher: Rockstar Games

Release Date: May 17, 2011

Genre: Genre

Players: 1

Los Angeles, 1947

Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.

Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.

Developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire arrives for PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® on May 17th 2011 in North America and May 20th 2011 in Europe.

Pre-Orders

'The Broderick' Suit

This unlockable detective suit boosts your fist-fighting capabilities and resilience to damage. Throughout L.A. Noire while working cases, you'll encounter quite a few suspects and persons of interest who prove to be resistant to arrest. Your hand-to-hand fighting skills will be called into action on these cases – the Broderick suit with its enhanced fighting abilities may be that edge in helping make that collar.

'The Sharpshooter' Suit

The Sharpshooter unlockable detective suit enhances your aim with rifles and pistols. Always a worst case scenario for any detective working a case, there are of course those occasions for Cole Phelps when pursuing a suspect escalates to gunfire. In these tense shootouts, the Sharpshooter suit provides that extra aiming precision to take the criminal down.

'The Naked City' Vice Case

In this bonus case from L.A. Noire's Vice Desk, detective Cole Phelps investigates the supposed suicide of a stunning fashion model. Can you help Cole unravel the truth in a city blighted by drugs, corruption and greed, where the death of a beautiful woman is never as straightforward as it seems?

The Badge Pursuit

Hidden around L.A. Noire's beautiful recreation of 1947 Los Angeles are 20 police badges to find and collect. If you can find all 20 of these badges, the dapper Button Man suit will be unlocked which provides extra ammo for all weapons. Each badge also provides 5 additional XP which will help further unlock Intuition Points – special credits that can be used to give Phelps a key investigative insight when you need it most.

'A Slip of the Tongue' Case

"A Slip of the Tongue" is a bonus case from the Traffic Desk in which a seemingly run of the mill car theft ends up sparking an explosive investigation into the largest auto fraud racket the city has ever seen. With the stolen cars piling up and questionable characters at every turn, can you help Cole Phelps crack the biggest case so far in his career?

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ExoticAnimal

Characters

There will be over 340 characters/actors in the game and here are some of the main characters of the game.

Cole Phelps

Cole joined the United States Marine Corps or USMC for short in 1938 when he was 18. He fought at the Battle of Okinawa where he won the Silver Star in 1945. At Okinawa, it is said that he did things there that he isn't to happy about doing. He was honorably discharged from the Corps and returned State side. He joined the LAPD probably shortly after.

As the game progresses, he moves up from regular beat officer to dealing with traffic offences, and then through arson, vice and homicide, tussling with new partners each time. The game revolves around Phelps trying to solve a series of gruesome murders. At an unknown time Phelps got married, his wife is currently unknown.

Roy Earle

Detective Roy Earle is a character in L.A. Noire and is one of Cole Phelps' partners.

He will be partnered with Phelps during his stint at the 'Vice desk'. He seems to have a problem with Blue Room Jazz Club singer Elsa Lichtman as seen in second trailer telling his partner to "stay away".

Roger Becket

Roger Becket is a character featured in L.A. Noire, he's a crime scene photographer.

Stefan Bekowsky

Detective Stefan Bekowsky is a character in L.A. Noire. He's Cole Phelp's partner while working at the traffic desk.

Elsa Lictman

Elsa Lichtman is a character in L.A. Noire. She's a Jazz singer at the Blue Room Jazz Club. She is also Phelps' love interest.

She escaped from the Nazis in Germany at some point during World War II.

After coming to United States, the FBI detained her at Ellis Island for four years. This is probably because the authorities believed she was a spy or a saboteur for the Nazis.

Gordon Leary

Gordon Leary is a character in L.A. Noire, he is a captain in the Los Angeles Police Department and in charge of the Central Police Station. He handles Phelps' cases as well as his promotions.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ExoticAnimal

What Critics Say About L.A. Noire

• "Recently, I got my first opportunity to play L.A. Noire... It works well, and if you get off track, your partner is there to spot things you miss. It's important to scour the location for every clue, as missing things limits your options in subsequent interrogations.... L.A. Noire is going to give gamers an experience unlike anything we've ever played before." -Game Informer

• "L.A. Noire is spectacular, both in looks and scope. Your first 10 minutes in the game will be spent in slack-jawed appreciation of its stunning visuals. Then you'll forget about that as you're swept into a game world full of clever storytelling, believable characters and stimulating gameplay." -MSN

• "In interrogation scenarios you have a first-person view, letting you get a good look at every little bit of reaction as you ask your questions. Based on those reactions and the evidence you've gathered, you've got three options for a response: you can accept what they've said at face value; you can express doubt they're telling the truth if you've got a hunch that they're trying to pull the wool over your eyes; or you can call them out for lying, if you have the evidence to back that assertion up. The capture technology means this isn't so much a gameplay trick, as a purely human skill--it's not a matter of learning tells, or gameplay being shoehorned in; it's a matter of looking at someone's face and telling if they're lying." -GameSpot

• "As someone who's been looking forward to L.A. Noire since it was first teased, I couldn't be happier with how the game is shaping up. The presentation, the mechanics, the story, the performances, they're all spot on. May 17 never seemed so far away." -G4

• "It's worth gushing over the MotionScan technology again here. The groundbreaking tech not only makes the characters appear and speak more realistically than any game ever, but it sets the scene perfectly and without it L.A. Noire would lose a lot of its appeal and well realised environments. As a result, it's far from 'just' a cosmetic feature...On the whole, L.A. Noire is a breath of fresh air in this FPS filled world, and finally getting to grips with the game has heightened our anticipation for the game even more... Team Bondi and Rockstar seem to be onto a winner with this crime-thriller." -GamesRadar

• "'L.A. Noire' is great entertainment, to tell it straight. The combination of witty dialogue, top-notch acting and of course amazing new MotionScan technology delivers something unique. How about that – a genuine first in how long? Yet it doesn't feel like a gimmick, rather a mature new direction that ushers new opportunities for interactive drama of all kinds." -Yahoo Games UK

• "It succeeds on all fronts, and this is not purely a result of the believable facial animation, but also the authentic setting, gruesome plot and stellar penmanship at work... Emotionally engaging and presented in a raw, bloodied context, L.A. Noire has the makings of a grim masterpiece, putting both its underlying tech and the talents of its ensemble cast to superb use." -NowGamer

• "At the first look stage, we were enthralled; now, having gone hands-on, we're totally enamoured. It's one thing to present a genuinely innovative gaming concept that redefines **** of gameplay as we know them, and it's quite another to pull that concept off. Rockstar and Team Bondi are doing precisely that with LA Noire and, quite honestly, we can't write enough superlatives to describe how fresh and invigorating it is to play." -TVG

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Can I post yet? Crappy game that's boring like GTA4 and RDR I call it! I'm guess 9/10 though critically.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Can I post yet? Crappy game that's boring like GTA4 and RDR I call it! I'm guess 9/10 though critically.

Who said you couldn't ?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Can I post yet? Crappy game that's boring like GTA4 and RDR I call it! I'm guess 9/10 though critically.

Who said you couldn't ?

Wasn't sure if you guys had more content to add and I would be "anal" if someone posted on my thread before I could add another important article.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Can I post yet? Crappy game that's boring like GTA4 and RDR I call it! I'm guess 9/10 though critically.

Who said you couldn't ?

Wasn't sure if you guys had more content to add and I would be "anal" if someone posted on my thread before I could add another important article.

True.. Well, we decided to work on it and get it all in order before we posted all over the place "DO NOT POST" It actually attracts more people to post :lol:
J-Man725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 J-Man725
Member since 2006 • 6786 Posts

I've been watching this game for a while now, and I'm really looking forward to it. Not only because I think its going to be a great game, but anytime a developer introduces a new piece of technology, I'm always excited to see if it will be utilized by other devs and what kind of new twist they will put on it.

It's been a long time since I've paid full price for a game, but I might not be able to wait for a drop on this one.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Young_Charter

I've been watching this game for a while now, and I'm really looking forward to it. Not only because I think its going to be a great game, but anytime a developer introduces a new piece of technology, I'm always excited to see if it will be utilized by other devs and what kind of new twist they will put on it.

It's been a long time since I've paid full price for a game, but I might not be able to wait for a drop on this one.

J-Man725
Well the best thing is to pre order a copy and put down 10.00 every two weeks.. I think thats a good idea.
J-Man725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 J-Man725
Member since 2006 • 6786 Posts

Well the best thing is to pre order a copy and put down 10.00 every two weeks.. I think thats a good idea. Young_Charter

Oh I've got the money for it, I'm just a cheap bastard :lol: I like to get everything on sale if at all possible, especially games and electronics.

But some things just look too good to wait long for (i.e. LA Noire).

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ExoticAnimal

J-Man725

This is my most hyped game this year. I rarely spend full price on games but I'm making an exception for this game.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Well the best thing is to pre order a copy and put down 10.00 every two weeks.. I think thats a good idea. J-Man725

Oh I've got the money for it, I'm just a cheap bastard :lol: I like to get everything on sale if at all possible, especially games and electronics.

But some things just look too good to wait long for (i.e. LA Noire).

Im cheap too.. So I think its worth putting few dollars down instead of all of it hand up :lol:
evil_angel74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 evil_angel74
Member since 2007 • 988 Posts
Along with the other games in my sig, this is my most anticipated release this year. Probably moreso than the others simply because it's a new IP. Cannot wait. And to anyone who doesn't like the look of this game, I pity you.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Young_Charter
Along with the other games in my sig, this is my most anticipated release this year. Probably moreso than the others simply because it's a new IP. Cannot wait. And to anyone who doesn't like the look of this game, I pity you.evil_angel74
Lol.. I guess you will be adding this to your sig :) ;) :P :lol:
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

As intriguing and innovative as the facial-expression concept seems, I genuinely dislike the whole detective/mystery (or whatever the hell you call it) genre. Great thread as usual, though, Charter. EDIT: Oh, and Exotic, too. Sorry. I missed your name in the title.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ExoticAnimal

As intriguing and innovative as the facial-expression concept seems, I genuinely dislike the whole detective/mystery (or whatever the hell you call it) genre. Great thread as usual, though, Charter. Rakuho

How come I don't get any credit? I see how it is. :x

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Young_Charter
As intriguing and innovative as the facial-expression concept seems, I genuinely dislike the whole detective/mystery (or whatever the hell you call it) genre. Great thread as usual, though, Charter. Rakuho
And Exotic :)
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

[QUOTE="Rakuho"]As intriguing and innovative as the facial-expression concept seems, I genuinely dislike the whole detective/mystery (or whatever the hell you call it) genre. Great thread as usual, though, Charter. ExoticAnimal

you did, i just missed you the first time. you posted before i had the chance to make the correction :)

Wesrcks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Wesrcks13
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

Hey amazing thread guys, L.A Noire looks really good, been keeping my eye on this one since 05 lol. And just to let everyone know, if your stuck on choosing between the ton of multiple preorder bonuses, don't worry they'll all be available as DLC if you really want them all. I'll find the link in the sec..

I'll go with Gamestop's one I guess, sound a lot better than a car theft case..

Here's the link (Scroll down to the comment box)

"All of the L.A. Noire pre-order content will be made available for purchase as DLC at some point after the game comes out. We have long planned to do this for all digital pre-order items. In case you're interested, the Red Dead Redemption pre-order items (Deadly Assassin Outfit, Golden Guns Weapon Pack and War Horse) will finally be available for download via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network this April. Apologies that has taken so long, but we ran into some technical issues. Stay tuned for more details.All of the L.A. Noire pre-order content will be made available for purchase as DLC at some point after the game comes out. We have long planned to do this for all digital pre-order items. In case you're interested, the Red Dead Redemption pre-order items (Deadly Assassin Outfit, Golden Guns Weapon Pack and War Horse) will finally be available for download via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network this April. Apologies that has taken so long, but we ran into some technical issues. Stay tuned for more details."

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

[QUOTE="Rakuho"]As intriguing and innovative as the facial-expression concept seems, I genuinely dislike the whole detective/mystery (or whatever the hell you call it) genre. Great thread as usual, though, Charter. Rakuho

you did, i just missed you the first time. you posted before i had the chance to make the correction :)

Lol Douchebag :lol: Im on my way now (BFBC2)
evil_angel74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 evil_angel74

[QUOTE="evil_angel74"]Along with the other games in my sig, this is my most anticipated release this year. Probably moreso than the others simply because it's a new IP. Cannot wait. And to anyone who doesn't like the look of this game, I pity you.Young_Charter

If you're lucky :P

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="evil_angel74"]Along with the other games in my sig, this is my most anticipated release this year. Probably moreso than the others simply because it's a new IP. Cannot wait. And to anyone who doesn't like the look of this game, I pity you.evil_angel74

If you're lucky :P

Lol u did :lol:
Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts
Definitly getting this. Is it just me though or do the graphics look worse the RDR?
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Young_Charter
Definitly getting this. Is it just me though or do the graphics look worse the RDR?Tetrarch9
Just you ;)
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

God damn, IT IS SO OFFICIAL IN HERE.

I feel so OFFICIAL.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Young_Charter

I feel so OFFICIAL.

Scianix-Black
U G'd Out My G 8) put ya stunnas on yu hurdd
Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

I feel so OFFICIAL.

Were in the hood now. Anyway is there info yet on the size of the open world city yet? Im to lazy to read through the OP.
evil_angel74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 evil_angel74

In response to how big the world is, I found this

Some of the best news I received during the demo was that the entire eight square-miles of Los Angeles that the game takes place in will be open from the start. You can drive from one end of the map from the other right from the get go, and there are no forced boundaries keeping you from accessing any area of the game. It's a good thing too because you could easily get lost just driving around, soaking in the ambiance of 1940s LA. Now to counteract just how large the map is, each of the desks you visit will have their cases confined to a particular section of LA. That's not to say you can't just drive off wherever you want in-between cases, it just means that every desk has a jurisdiction its responsible for. It makes a lot of sense, particularly when you learn that it takes about thirty minutes to cover the distance between the two farthest points on the map. GameFocus

Link to the full article

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Tetrarch9"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

I feel so OFFICIAL.

Were in the hood now. Anyway is there info yet on the size of the open world city yet? Im to lazy to read through the OP.

You need to put ya stunna shades on before I reply 8) U dig ? So try that post again with ya shades 8)
Wooblet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Wooblet
Member since 2011 • 28 Posts
the game is sick
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
Going to preorder soon. This will be amazing.
Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

This game is going to set a bar for other future adventure games to follow (Face Capture Killing)

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

YAY! moar (un)official threads :P

BTW LA Noire looks pretty sick, I think it may well be the definitive detective game, un less of course Kojima decides to remake Snatcher.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Young_Charter

Swift_Boss_A
I was the only one who did those threads till others decided to work on some.. There are now starting to be a pain with the word Overrated all over it.. Perhaps this will be the last thread I make ? No ? Maybe one more... But idk.. I just can now see that Threads of games that aren't coming out no time soon or until 2012 are really in the way... smh.. Idk..
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

[QUOTE="Swift_Boss_A"]

Young_Charter

I was the only one who did those threads till others decided to work on some.. There are now starting to be a pain with the word Overrated all over it.. Perhaps this will be the last thread I make ? No ? Maybe one more... But idk.. I just can now see that Threads of games that aren't coming out no time soon or until 2012 are really in the way... smh.. Idk..

lol you didn't need to explain yourself this is a good thread, you and Animal did a great job. And err you quoted the wrong part of my post.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ExoticAnimal

this is a good thread, you and Animal did a great job.

Swift_Boss_A

Yay for tag team duos. Thanks though ;)

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

I watch alot of law and order svu shows, so im practically really excited about this game :P

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts
It is still REALLY OFFICIAL IN HERE.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Young_Charter
It is still REALLY OFFICIAL IN HERE.Scianix-Black
8) 8) yah
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Young_Charter
Anyway, New update coming soon
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#48 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I'm sure it'll be great, but I'm still gonna wait for reviews to see if the story is any good. The facial technology is a unique and stunning gameplay implementation!

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ExoticAnimal

I'm sure it'll be great, but I'm still gonna wait for reviews to see if the story is any good. The facial technology is a unique and stunning gameplay implementation!

Venom_Raptor

I guarentee you its going to have a 90% rating or higher on metacritic. All I'm waiting for is that announcement for multiplayer.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Young_Charter

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

ExoticAnimal

I guarentee you its going to have a 90% rating or higher on metacritic. All I'm waiting for is that announcement for multiplayer.

I hear u on that.. Online Multiplayer like RDR will make this game perfect IMO