ps3 full hd or hd ready??

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tagzskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tagzskie
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts

[QUOTE="Hevion"]

all this talk and i still dont know what to do! stop ur arguing. you people are saying that its better to get 720p than 1080p for ps3 because all you'll get with 1080p is upscaled quality. so i should get me a big hd ready 720p max to get the best quality out of my games? just answer that!

tagzskie

to make it short get the 1080p full hd! if you get 1080p you have the option to upscale the 720p native games to 1080p!! of course it can also run the native resolution of the game! Its really up to you.. explaining long sentences makes the TC to even more confuse its clearly that hes newby when it comes to TV same as me! explain only the basic and advice what tv's to get... peace out guys

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]It's HD-ready out of the box. Doolz2024

No, a PS3 isn't HD-ready out of the box. It only includes the standard AV cables which aren't capable of anything other than 480i output.

If you want your PS3 to be displaying stuff in HD, you're going to have to buy an HMDI cable, or component cables separately. It's a shame the PS3 doesn't come with cables necessary to display in HD. Maybe if Sony was actually making a profit on every PS3 sold they could afford to include an HDMI/Component cables with every PS3. Oh well, you can get an HDMI cable cheap so it isn't really a big deal. I bought one for my 120GB for less than $20.

TC already established that he was getting HDMI cables in the very first post. He asked if the PS3 was HD-ready out of the box under the context that he was getting an HDTV and HDMI cables, and thus, the answer is yes.

But yeah, you need to get an HDMI cable for sure if you want HD, or a component cable at least. I recommend monoprice.com to get cables for just 5 bucks or so. Those elecontronic retailers will charge you an arm and a leg for those "special gold plated monster cables."

rawr89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 rawr89
Member since 2010 • 1746 Posts
dont listen to shawty. he got it all wrong. first off, if the game supports 720p, 1080i & 1080p, it means you can upscale the res from 1280x720(progressive) to 1920x1080(interlace) and 1920x1080(progressive), just like how you can change the resolution of your desktop/pc games. you'll notice in most pc games that if you up the res, there will be less jagged edges/clearer images. now, as for the TV, it will NOT upscale it to 1080p IF you set your ps3 to output it in 720p. that means, all the res stuff will be controlled through your ps3 and NOT through your TV. shawty does not understand the difference between upscaling the res and scaling the res to fit your tv screen. if my 13.3-inch laptop can output movies in 1080p resolution and my 60" HDTV can do the same, then why arent they the same in size?? it's because the 1080p image needs to fill out your screen, BUT, they are still 1080p. so, in shorter terms, no matter what the res you're playing, your TV will scale the image to fill your screen i.e. it will not increase the resolution. so if you're playing a 720p game, your 1080p HDTV will let the 720p image fill out the 1080p screen. meaning, it will stretch the image, like how standard cable television looks stretched out when watching in widescreen. it does not mean that standard cable tv shows have higher resolution because they dont get sharper or clearer when stretched out, it's just that they fill the whole tv screen. what im trying to say is, if you change the resolution of your desktop from 1280x720 (720p) to 800x600, then the icons get bigger, and their edges will get rougher, right?? that is what the ps3 does when upscaling 720p games to 1080p. in turn, the monitor still displays your desktop in fullscreen, right? that's how your 1080p HDTV works. it will 'scale' the image to fill your screen. if it doesnt do that, the desktop will be displayed like a small box on the center of your screen with black borders. both 800x600, the difference is that one is 'scaled' to fill your monitor screen, and one is literally downscaled to 800x600. on a side note, you can not tell the difference of 720p games to 1080p on a 32". you need at least a 50" to tell the difference. also, there's no point in purchasing a 1080p tv because most games run on 720p native, and even if you up the resolution, it's not that big of a leap because only the resolution will be affected i.e. no change in texture detail, etc. that is, if you have to budget your money. but if money isnt an issue, then buy the 1080p since the PS4 will definitely be 1080p native (hope so). :D
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#54 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I have a 19 inch HDTV for my room, and the graphics are amazing!

Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

dont listen to shawty. he got it all wrong. first off, if the game supports 720p, 1080i & 1080p, it means you can upscale the res from 1280x720(progressive) to 1920x1080(interlace) and 1920x1080(progressive), just like how you can change the resolution of your desktop/pc games. you'll notice in most pc games that if you up the res, there will be less jagged edges/clearer images. now, as for the TV, it will NOT upscale it to 1080p IF you set your ps3 to output it in 720p. that means, all the res stuff will be controlled through your ps3 and NOT through your TV. shawty does not understand the difference between upscaling the res and scaling the res to fit your tv screen. if my 13.3-inch laptop can output movies in 1080p resolution and my 60" HDTV can do the same, then why arent they the same in size?? it's because the 1080p image needs to fill out your screen, BUT, they are still 1080p. so, in shorter terms, no matter what the res you're playing, your TV will scale the image to fill your screen i.e. it will not increase the resolution. so if you're playing a 720p game, your 1080p HDTV will let the 720p image fill out the 1080p screen. meaning, it will stretch the image, like how standard cable television looks stretched out when watching in widescreen. it does not mean that standard cable tv shows have higher resolution because they dont get sharper or clearer when stretched out, it's just that they fill the whole tv screen. what im trying to say is, if you change the resolution of your desktop from 1280x720 (720p) to 800x600, then the icons get bigger, and their edges will get rougher, right?? that is what the ps3 does when upscaling 720p games to 1080p. in turn, the monitor still displays your desktop in fullscreen, right? that's how your 1080p HDTV works. it will 'scale' the image to fill your screen. if it doesnt do that, the desktop will be displayed like a small box on the center of your screen with black borders. both 800x600, the difference is that one is 'scaled' to fill your monitor screen, and one is literally downscaled to 800x600. on a side note, you can not tell the difference of 720p games to 1080p on a 32". you need at least a 50" to tell the difference. also, there's no point in purchasing a 1080p tv because most games run on 720p native, and even if you up the resolution, it's not that big of a leap because only the resolution will be affected i.e. no change in texture detail, etc. that is, if you have to budget your money. but if money isnt an issue, then buy the 1080p since the PS4 will definitely be 1080p native (hope so). :Drawr89

Actually in this case, you're wrong. TV upscaling and changing resolution on a PC are NOT AT ALL the same thing. When you choose a higher resolution on PC, you're telling the computer to re-render the game AT that higher resolution. This coupled with increased texture detail, AA, AF, and other options is why a PC game running at 1080p will ALWAYS look better than a console game running at upscaled 1080p. Upscaling on a TV is just that: Upscaling. You're literally stretching the image to get it to fit. On a PC when up the resolution, you're actually CHANGING the game's native resolution. Assuming the PC can run it, 1080p on a PC will always be native. Aside from some arcade games, this gen of consoles is only capable of Native 720p and upscaled 1080p.

Oh, and by the by, stretching an image to fill a screen. I believe I mentioned it earlier. Oh yeah, it's called UPSCALING. :P Upscaling generally speaking degrades picture quality, not increases it.

txr302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 txr302
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts

It sounds like you're talking about screen tearing (sometimes called "frame tearing"). It's when one image in a frameset starts to display before the previous one has had time to process, resulting in what looks like a cut or "tear" in the image. Too much screen tearing can be very unpleasant to look at and has been known to make some people nauseous. That's usually a problem with the source content, not the display. Don't get me wrong, if the screen's refresh rate is too slow then it'll promote screen tearing, but it's more likely the result of an unstable framerate.

Some games are notorious for screen tearing, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 being one of them. What games was it happening on?

Ryan_Som

That's it, screen tearing. It happened all throughout FF XIII, and the demo of Uncharted. Is it all a matter of getting an HDMI?

@Txr, what cables are you using?

bizzy420

Just the cables from PS3.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 shawty1984
Member since 2007 • 938 Posts

i remember another thread with the same argument shawty. No it wont change it to 1080, native 720p games will stay 720p games, the tv will 'zoom in' just like a computer screen resolution

Get the 1080 screen

PhoenixHD

No, your wrong. Dont give wrong advice. If it 'zoomed' (I pressume you mean stretched) then you will see a stretched image which would look wrong. If you feed a 1080p TV a 720p image, it is either stretched (you would know when this happens as the picture would be distorted) or got borders or the most commen and the one that happens, is upscaled to 1080p. A 1080p TV has to output at its native resolution. Please understand this.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 shawty1984

[QUOTE="Hevion"]

all this talk and i still dont know what to do! stop ur arguing. you people are saying that its better to get 720p than 1080p for ps3 because all you'll get with 1080p is upscaled quality. so i should get me a big hd ready 720p max to get the best quality out of my games? just answer that!

bizzy420

if you have time to post this thread on the internet, im sure you have time to actually do some research on your own.its not confusing at all.

hdtvs= fixed displays. 1080p or 720p will both look fine. i just dont get why people buy 1080p hdtvs that are under 42 inches.

anyways triniton crts have awesome black levels.

You dont get it because you either wont listen to people telling you the truth, or you just havent researched it.

A 22" 1080p will look exactly the same as a 100" 1080p TV (if both are viewed from the correct distance and taking away all other varibles like contrast ratio, we are talking about resolution). 1080p is 1080p and will always be 1080p, the image doesnt get better just because the screen gets bigger, its always the same amount of pixels. You just need to sit closer to smaller screens.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shawty1984

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]It's HD-ready out of the box. The PS3 can run any PS3 game at any resolution you want it to, but usually, there is always a NATIVE resolution for all games you want to play in HD. For example, Resistance 2 has a native resolution of 720p, but you can upscale it to 1080p if you have a TV compatible with full 1080p or downscale it to whatever your TV can do. Of course, most games tend to actually look cleaner in its native resolution, so getting an HDTV which can go with most resolutions (1080p, 1080i, 720p, etc.) is the safest bet for getting the most out of your PS3.MethodManFTW

A 1080p cant do 720p as such. The end result will be 1080p upscaled, not 720p.

why do you always post misinformation about tvs on the ps3 board? I have a full 1080p tv but it plays in 720p when i play games that are in native 720p

No it doesnt, UNLESS threy were stretched (crap TV, never seen this done on any TV) or had borders around (never seen this on any TV for games).

I have a 1080p TV/monitor. If I feed it 720p from the PS3 and press info on my remote, it shows that its receiving 1280 x 720 (720p), but thats just whats its receiving, not outputting. Its outputting at 1080p upscaled. The TV is 1080p and it needs it pixels filling somehow, outputting at 720p would not fill its pixels, having borders around the image would, stretching the image would, but I have never seen any games on any TV do this, the other option is for the TV to upscale the image to its native resolution, which is 1080p.

Its pretty simple, dont believe me, then go and post the question on the AV forums.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 shawty1984

Yes, I have a full 1080p tv, and games that are native 720p will run in 720p. But it is up to you, you can changed the settings on your ps3 to force it to upscale to 1080p. [QUOTE="Hevion"]

so lets say i buy a 32" full hd 1080p would i be able to run a game on 720p in order to view it in native or will the ps3 just force it on 1080p?

redskins2156

No, your playing in 1080p upscale, not 720p. The TV is already upscalling to 1080p because it needs to fill the pixels.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 shawty1984

[QUOTE="tagzskie"][QUOTE="Hevion"]

tagzskie

to make it short get the 1080p full hd! if you get 1080p you have the option to upscale the 720p native games to 1080p!! of course it can also run the native resolution of the game! Its really up to you.. explaining long sentences makes the TC to even more confuse its clearly that hes newby when it comes to TV same as me! explain only the basic and advice what tv's to get... peace out guys

Your wrong. a 1080p LCD/Plasma can not run 720p games natively, they will always get upscaled to 1080p.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 shawty1984

dont listen to shawty. he got it all wrong. first off, if the game supports 720p, 1080i & 1080p, it means you can upscale the res from 1280x720(progressive) to 1920x1080(interlace) and 1920x1080(progressive), just like how you can change the resolution of your desktop/pc games. you'll notice in most pc games that if you up the res, there will be less jagged edges/clearer images. now, as for the TV, it will NOT upscale it to 1080p IF you set your ps3 to output it in 720p. that means, all the res stuff will be controlled through your ps3 and NOT through your TV. shawty does not understand the difference between upscaling the res and scaling the res to fit your tv screen. if my 13.3-inch laptop can output movies in 1080p resolution and my 60" HDTV can do the same, then why arent they the same in size?? it's because the 1080p image needs to fill out your screen, BUT, they are still 1080p. so, in shorter terms, no matter what the res you're playing, your TV will scale the image to fill your screen i.e. it will not increase the resolution. so if you're playing a 720p game, your 1080p HDTV will let the 720p image fill out the 1080p screen. meaning, it will stretch the image, like how standard cable television looks stretched out when watching in widescreen. it does not mean that standard cable tv shows have higher resolution because they dont get sharper or clearer when stretched out, it's just that they fill the whole tv screen. what im trying to say is, if you change the resolution of your desktop from 1280x720 (720p) to 800x600, then the icons get bigger, and their edges will get rougher, right?? that is what the ps3 does when upscaling 720p games to 1080p. in turn, the monitor still displays your desktop in fullscreen, right? that's how your 1080p HDTV works. it will 'scale' the image to fill your screen. if it doesnt do that, the desktop will be displayed like a small box on the center of your screen with black borders. both 800x600, the difference is that one is 'scaled' to fill your monitor screen, and one is literally downscaled to 800x600. on a side note, you can not tell the difference of 720p games to 1080p on a 32". you need at least a 50" to tell the difference. also, there's no point in purchasing a 1080p tv because most games run on 720p native, and even if you up the resolution, it's not that big of a leap because only the resolution will be affected i.e. no change in texture detail, etc. that is, if you have to budget your money. but if money isnt an issue, then buy the 1080p since the PS4 will definitely be 1080p native (hope so). :Drawr89

Please educate yourself.

Firstly, I have not got it wrong. If PS3 games outputed at 720p on a 1080p TV, then you would know about it, the strecth would be enough to distort the image, or whats know among the people that talk about this stuff 'fattyvision'. A 1080p TV always has to output at 1080p unless it is stretced or has borders around the image. I have never seen a PS3 game (or Xbox 360 game) be stretched or have borders. It simply does not happen. The TV will upscale the 720p image to fit the screen, not stretch it, it would look horendous.

Secondly, you have also got it wrong about screen size. When will this myth go away. Screen size by itself bears no relevance to resolution and how good it looks. Its all about viewing distance, hence why monitors have been HD long before the normal person had even heard about HD. Can you not remember when the PS3 and Xbox 360 came out and all the users shouting loud about how they were gaming in HD, then all the PC users came out and said, so we have been doing this for years.

A 22" 1080p TV will look exactly the same as a 100" 1080p TV(if viewed from the correct distance and taking away all other varibles, as we are talking about resolution), its the same amount of info, just on the smaller screen, the pixels are closer together, hence why you need to sit closer. This is the same argument for 720p v 1080p on small screens, you CAN see the difference, the difference is there. Just because you cant see it, dont think everyone is the same as you. But the difference is the same be it at 22" as it is at 100".

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 shawty1984

[QUOTE="rawr89"]dont listen to shawty. he got it all wrong. first off, if the game supports 720p, 1080i & 1080p, it means you can upscale the res from 1280x720(progressive) to 1920x1080(interlace) and 1920x1080(progressive), just like how you can change the resolution of your desktop/pc games. you'll notice in most pc games that if you up the res, there will be less jagged edges/clearer images. now, as for the TV, it will NOT upscale it to 1080p IF you set your ps3 to output it in 720p. that means, all the res stuff will be controlled through your ps3 and NOT through your TV. shawty does not understand the difference between upscaling the res and scaling the res to fit your tv screen. if my 13.3-inch laptop can output movies in 1080p resolution and my 60" HDTV can do the same, then why arent they the same in size?? it's because the 1080p image needs to fill out your screen, BUT, they are still 1080p. so, in shorter terms, no matter what the res you're playing, your TV will scale the image to fill your screen i.e. it will not increase the resolution. so if you're playing a 720p game, your 1080p HDTV will let the 720p image fill out the 1080p screen. meaning, it will stretch the image, like how standard cable television looks stretched out when watching in widescreen. it does not mean that standard cable tv shows have higher resolution because they dont get sharper or clearer when stretched out, it's just that they fill the whole tv screen. what im trying to say is, if you change the resolution of your desktop from 1280x720 (720p) to 800x600, then the icons get bigger, and their edges will get rougher, right?? that is what the ps3 does when upscaling 720p games to 1080p. in turn, the monitor still displays your desktop in fullscreen, right? that's how your 1080p HDTV works. it will 'scale' the image to fill your screen. if it doesnt do that, the desktop will be displayed like a small box on the center of your screen with black borders. both 800x600, the difference is that one is 'scaled' to fill your monitor screen, and one is literally downscaled to 800x600. on a side note, you can not tell the difference of 720p games to 1080p on a 32". you need at least a 50" to tell the difference. also, there's no point in purchasing a 1080p tv because most games run on 720p native, and even if you up the resolution, it's not that big of a leap because only the resolution will be affected i.e. no change in texture detail, etc. that is, if you have to budget your money. but if money isnt an issue, then buy the 1080p since the PS4 will definitely be 1080p native (hope so). :DRyan_Som

Actually in this case, you're wrong. TV upscaling and changing resolution on a PC are NOT AT ALL the same thing. When you choose a higher resolution on PC, you're telling the computer to re-render the game AT that higher resolution. This coupled with increased texture detail, AA, AF, and other options is why a PC game running at 1080p will ALWAYS look better than a console game running at upscaled 1080p. Upscaling on a TV is just that: Upscaling. You're literally stretching the image to get it to fit. On a PC when up the resolution, you're actually CHANGING the game's native resolution. Assuming the PC can run it, 1080p on a PC will always be native. Aside from some arcade games, this gen of consoles is only capable of Native 720p and upscaled 1080p.

Oh, and by the by, stretching an image to fill a screen. I believe I mentioned it earlier. Oh yeah, it's called UPSCALING. :P Upscaling generally speaking degrades picture quality, not increases it.

Just to correct you, upscalling and stretching are two totally sperate things. Stretching the image is litterally making it stretch to fill the screen, hence the name 'fattyvision'. This will distort an image and make it look fatty. Upscaling is different, upscalling means that the processor trys to guess and fill in the empty pixels with the information its recieving (or similar to that) and not just stretching it.

tagzskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tagzskie

[QUOTE="tagzskie"]

[QUOTE="tagzskie"]shawty1984

Your wrong. a 1080p LCD/Plasma can not run 720p games natively, they will always get upscaled to 1080p.

As i said im also newby about television but my tv in my room is LCD forgot the model but its Sony Bravia XBR series 1080p 40 inches, but i can play uncharted 2 in its native resulution 720p, when i return to phillipines i even post the pic. right now im on vacation here in japan thats why i cant confirm the exact model

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 shawty1984

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

[QUOTE="tagzskie"]

tagzskie

As i said im also newby about television but my tv in my room is LCD forgot the model but its Sony Bravia XBR series 1080p 40 inches, but i can play uncharted 2 in its native resulution 720p, when i return to phillipines i even post the pic. right now im on vacation here in japan thats why i cant confirm the exact model

You cant, the TV might show that its receiving 720p, but thats all its doing, receiving it. It has to output at its native resolution, 1080p, My 1080p TV/Monitor will show that its inputting a 720p sinal from the game when I press info, but that is not the output, it has to output at its native resolution. The very fact that youa dmit you dont know what your talking about should give you a clue.

tagzskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tagzskie

[QUOTE="tagzskie"]

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

shawty1984

You cant, the TV might show that its receiving 720p, but thats all its doing, receiving it. It has to output at its native resolution, 1080p, My 1080p TV/Monitor will show that its inputting a 720p sinal from the game when I press info, but that is not the output, it has to output at its native resolution. The very fact that youa dmit you dont know what your talking about should give you a clue.

dont know that TVs these days is so complicated, so meaning to say even it display in upper left corner that its 720 the output display is 1080p? if thats true i never know that

PhoenixHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 PhoenixHD
Member since 2010 • 106 Posts
to sum it all up TC, shawty's talkin out his ass again and just buy the 1080 cos you can run more stuff on it
shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 shawty1984

to sum it all up TC, shawty's talkin out his ass again and just buy the 1080 cos you can run more stuff on itPhoenixHD

Please explain? Also, if he has no things that output at 1080p, then why waste his money on buying something that he wont benefit from?

Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Respawn-d
Member since 2010 • 2936 Posts

Just get a tv that supports both 1080p and 720p. That way you dont need to worry about your tv trying to upscale da picture

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shawty1984

Just get a tv that supports both 1080p and 720p. That way you dont need to worry about your tv trying to upscale da picture

Respawn-d

Have you actually read the thread?

A 1080p TV will not output 720p, it will be upscaled 1080p.

bizzy420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 bizzy420
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

[QUOTE="bizzy420"]

[QUOTE="Hevion"]

shawty1984

if you have time to post this thread on the internet, im sure you have time to actually do some research on your own.its not confusing at all.

hdtvs= fixed displays. 1080p or 720p will both look fine. i just dont get why people buy 1080p hdtvs that are under 42 inches.

You dont get it because you either wont listen to people telling you the truth, or you just havent researched it.

A 22" 1080p will look exactly the same as a 100" 1080p TV (if both are viewed from the correct distance and taking away all other varibles like contrast ratio, we are talking about resolution). 1080p is 1080p and will always be 1080p, the image doesnt get better just because the screen gets bigger, its always the same amount of pixels. You just need to sit closer to smaller screens.

WHERE in my post did i say that a 22inch 1080p tv TV doesnt look like a 100inch 1080p tv? NO WHERE in my post did i say that the image gets better because the screen gets bigger.

The only thing wrong about my post is that i assumed the Tc would be sitting about 5-6 feet away. on 32 INCH TV 5-6 feet away its hard to see the difference between 720p and 1080p, ofcourse if the TC was sitting closer he would be able to see the difference.

i know about viewing distance, and you're not the only one here that goes to avs, if you read my other post you will notice that im pretty much saying the exact thing you are about displaying 720p on 1080p sets.

bizzy420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bizzy420
[QUOTE="txr302"]

[QUOTE="Ryan_Som"]

It sounds like you're talking about screen tearing (sometimes called "frame tearing"). It's when one image in a frameset starts to display before the previous one has had time to process, resulting in what looks like a cut or "tear" in the image. Too much screen tearing can be very unpleasant to look at and has been known to make some people nauseous. That's usually a problem with the source content, not the display. Don't get me wrong, if the screen's refresh rate is too slow then it'll promote screen tearing, but it's more likely the result of an unstable framerate.

Some games are notorious for screen tearing, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 being one of them. What games was it happening on?

That's it, screen tearing. It happened all throughout FF XIII, and the demo of Uncharted. Is it all a matter of getting an HDMI?

[QUOTE="bizzy420"]

@Txr, what cables are you using?

Just the cables from PS3.

TXR the cables that came with the ps3 are standard av cables. you are not gaming in HD. try to get a hdmi cable from monoprice and it will improve your picture.
shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 shawty1984

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

[QUOTE="bizzy420"]

bizzy420

WHERE in my post did i say that a 22inch 1080p tv TV doesnt look like a 100inch 1080p tv? NO WHERE in my post did i say that the image gets better because the screen gets bigger.

Well then why on Earth cant you understand why people buy 1080p TV's under 42", huh?

txr302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 txr302
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts

Cheers Bizzy.

bizzy420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bizzy420

[QUOTE="bizzy420"]

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

shawty1984

Well then why on Earth cant you understand why people buy 1080p TV's under 42", huh?

42 " was a typo, the TC was talking about a 32" tv. i wasediting my post and guess you posted during that same time. read above....i assumed the tc would be sitting 5-6 feet away from the screen.

on a 32" screen unless you are sitting pretty close its tough to see the difference between 720p and 1080p.

shawty1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 shawty1984

[QUOTE="shawty1984"]

[QUOTE="bizzy420"]

bizzy420

42 " was a typo, the TC was talking about a 32" tv. i wasediting my post and guess you posted during that same time. read above....i assumed the tc would be sitting 5-6 feet away from the screen.

on a 32" screen unless you are sitting pretty close its tough to see the difference between 720p and 1080p.

So the whole post you made makes no sense, people buy small 1080p screens because they sit close to them, you just answered that yourself.

Death-X-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Death-X-
Member since 2008 • 272 Posts
Simply, PS3 does EVERYTHING.