MW2 Speed knifers

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stormdrill27
Member since 2009 • 196 Posts

People mostly with

Akimbo weapons

with perks

Marathon

Lightweight

and

Commando

running around knifing everyone

i kill em from behind or when they are fsr away a shotgun when they are near or put a claymore infront of me when they run towards me and use a heartbeat sensor when theres alot of them

Whos getting pissed with this people

jack00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jack00
Member since 2006 • 4265 Posts
It is annoying. What i don't get is how come you don't kill them when you shoot straight at them when they are running towards you, but it doesn't hit them. I know hipfire is unrealisticly inaccurate in this game, when i say you're shooting at someone 3 feet away from you and you need a whole clip to kill him, there's something wrong.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
im sorry i annoy you, but thats the style i choose to play it....
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#4 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

im sorry i annoy you, but thats the style i choose to play it....yarou1000

lol...you sound like my godson, he loves that commando perk. When we play against each other I usually neutralize him with the m1014 andflash grenades.:P

Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts

if you don't want to die by us, quit hanging back, or camping and cover your sectors!, how many times do i see people only watching one direction...lol

glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

The only thing I'm pissed off with is laggers/bad hosts (there were ALOT today - I really do wish there was a KICK player option, like MGO. These players rack up kills on an uneven playingfield) and akimbo shotgun users (a specific type of shotgun though, the one with the long a$$ range). The rest is ok...there are less grenade launcher users nowadays, so they're bearable.

EliteCouncilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 EliteCouncilor
Member since 2008 • 242 Posts

Dude I usually do that now, but you got it all wrong, its this

primary gun- any sniper or sub machine gun

secondary- usp.45 or m9, both having tactical knife

perk 1 marathon

perk 2 atopping power, speed is great but I would rather pop someone with my pistol than run to them and attempt to knife

perk 3- commando- this perk is nasty, with it pro, you cannot die by falling to the ground which is amazin when falling off roofs to kill someone, I personally think this perk is hated over cod4 juggernaut and mw2 painkiller

good news today, I called in 10 AC-130 just today im on ps3 "Leader2016"

jmdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 jmdude
Member since 2007 • 2521 Posts

I have one classes that has M9 tactical knife as a secondary weapon and perks Marathon, Cold-Blooded(lightweight would be useless if there is Marathon already imo) and commando. So I have to say, it's a part of the game. If the guy has that style of play, then let him be. Find ways on how to kill him.

nelson415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 nelson415
Member since 2007 • 1807 Posts

I do that when i'm bored, but never succeed :P

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

when a lot of people do that to me i just get my 12 gauge class and blast them in the face :D.... it works for me

Blixxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Blixxed
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

I use Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando, with a Spas-12.

Works great.

Fantasticus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fantasticus
Member since 2009 • 666 Posts

[QUOTE="yarou1000"]im sorry i annoy you, but thats the style i choose to play it....MarcRecon

lol...you sound like my godson, he loves that commando perk. When we play against each other I usually neutralize him with the m1014 andflash grenades.:P

i love the M1014. it is rather annoying seeing those pesky little knifers running up & down the maps knifing me from so far away. the M1014 helps w/ that...

Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

MW2 sucks anyway...they make it so easy on everyone to do something that takes away from others...if it isnt the knifers...its campers...if its not guys from the other team its point guards and playmates on your team hanging by your side every moment to try and steal you kill or at least get 20 points off of you

GC4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 GC4ever
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts

i just hate it when people are 20 feet away then ZIP they knife me with comando.....
i hate that damn perk...feels like i'm playing halo all over again

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#15 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
I must admit that I hate those guys running with 1887 akimbo...but when I kill themand I take their weapons...I feel like a dictator in...in any place where a dictator feels amazing!
doesntcare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 doesntcare
Member since 2007 • 1219 Posts

What i hate are the guys that go to a corner of the map to kill one another just to get a nuke among other things they are doing over there :shock:

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MarcRecon

when a lot of people do that to me i just get my 12 gauge class and blast them in the face :D.... it works for me

Lu-Kang

Agreed

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="yarou1000"]im sorry i annoy you, but thats the style i choose to play it....Fantasticus

i love the M1014. it is rather annoying seeing those pesky little knifers running up & down the maps knifing me from so far away. the M1014 helps w/ that...

After a few run-ins with me, they usually go the other way.:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="Fantasticus"]

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MarcRecon

actually i love you guys walking around with shot guns... then i pull out my sniper and pick you off from afar :p
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

I think MW2 was a major step backwards from the original.

I bought it for the PC and then returned it to Steam because it kept getting broken after each stealth patch.

Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts

if you don't want to die by us, quit hanging back, or camping and cover your sectors!, how many times do i see people only watching one direction...lol

Chogyam
lol exactly, I'm a knife guy now, used to be a sniper guy but Knifing people is just more fun. IMO
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="Fantasticus"] i love the M1014. it is rather annoying seeing those pesky little knifers running up & down the maps knifing me from so far away. the M1014 helps w/ that...

yarou1000

actually i love you guys walking around with shot guns... then i pull out my sniper and pick you off from afar :p

I don't have a problem with that because you'll also bepicking my buckshots out of your rear-end!!!lol...I know where "ALL" of the sniper spots are on most of the maps...you might pick me off a couple of times but I promise you, I will find you.:twisted:

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
Knifing is fun. Although I don't do it often. I mostly stick to assaault rifles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="yarou1000"][QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MarcRecon

I don't have a problem with that because you'll also bepicking my buckshots out of your rear-end!!!lol...I know where "ALL" of the sniper spots are on most of the maps...you might pick me off a couple of times but I promise you, I will find you.:twisted:

i dont use sniping spots...:| when i snipe i get a kill or 2 and move... you never want to be stuck/trapped in a place when sniping...
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="yarou1000"] actually i love you guys walking around with shot guns... then i pull out my sniper and pick you off from afar :pyarou1000

i dont use sniping spots...:| when i snipe i get a kill or 2 and move... you never want to be stuck/trapped in a place when sniping...

Good....you need to share that advice with your sniping peers.:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="yarou1000"][QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MarcRecon

Good....you need to share that advice with your sniping peers.:)

no i like it when they return to the exact same spot for the entire map lol... gives me an oppurtunity to farm some kills....
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
More than the annoying people that use them, it's the dual shotguns that are glitched, since they always kill you first, even in hardcore. As for the knives, if they use commando the don't have ninja, so you can hear them coming.
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
I use the best of both worlds WA2000 w/ ACOG (and red tiger, for now, almost have fall) Magnum w/ Tactical Knife Marathon Lightweight (at least until i have Lightweight pro 6 which takes for freaking ever, 250 miles is a damn lot to run) Commando (more for the lack of fall damage than the extra knifing distance) Smoke Grenade and a Throwing Knife or the same class swapped out for the UMP w/ Silencer rather than the WA2000
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
More than the annoying people that use them, it's the dual shotguns that are glitched, since they always kill you first, even in hardcore. As for the knives, if they use commando the don't have ninja, so you can hear them coming.Black_Knight_00
exactly.. the best way to counter commando is ducking very quickly, often times they'll swing right over you and the unless they're using a tactical knife you should have plenty of time to kill them before they reset..
MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts
i do not think anyone views mw2 as a realistic game, it is a run and gun fps, so you just run and gun or knife... all of the games are based on the basic "rock - paper - scissors" strategy, if there is a perk / weapon, there are always means to counter them, it is just a matter of class creation... if someone's chopper kills you, you respawn with the class which has a vehicle-lock launcher, couldn't be simpler... :)
johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts
I dont mind them, it just gets annoying when your'e face to face with them because they move like characters from hack n slash games, theyre about a few metres away from you then all of a sudden they would teleport infront of you, their knife always get to you first before your bullet hits them even in medium distance
xBIGHITTERx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xBIGHITTERx
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

i dont use the shotguns like your saying, even though its fun. but i use commando on almost all my classes. it gives such a big advantage to knife range, its hard to take it off

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#33 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts

The only thing I'm pissed off with is laggers/bad hosts (there were ALOT today - I really do wish there was a KICK player option, like MGO. These players rack up kills on an uneven playingfield) and akimbo shotgun users (a specific type of shotgun though, the one with the long a$$ range). The rest is ok...there are less grenade launcher users nowadays, so they're bearable.

glitch2424
lol i love using noob tube and scavenger. i can rack up huge kill streaks
planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

mw2 is pretty much knife combat...everyone just knifes...gears of war became a shotgun shooter, kz2 and rocket launcher shooter, and mw2 is one HUGE knifing session

SiKh22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SiKh22
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
Commando perk is so stupid, they basically do a frog leap at your from a crazy distance, hate that perk so much.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts

The thing I hate the absolute most about that game is how it will put you in a game that is LITERALLY just being finished, as in the final scores are up, the game is over, and you're put on the losing team and get a loss. It's just ridiculous they can't fix that, it happens often.

HaLoMaStErJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HaLoMaStErJT
Member since 2008 • 1380 Posts

I hate knifers but whenever i'm in a closed space I just bust out my AA-12 and blast anyone who comes near.

caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts

What's even more annoying are is when you have a marathon, lightweight, commando knifer running around at super sonic speeds using the care package trick. That to me has to be the most ridiculous thing ever.

darkhart7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 darkhart7
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

Resort to the shotgun and watch your back as if the Predator was running around knifing people, people!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

What's even more annoying are is when you have a marathon, lightweight, commando knifer running around at super sonic speeds using the care package trick. That to me has to be the most ridiculous thing ever.

caseystryker
omg its AWESOME!! your fricking going like 50 mph and just blazing past everything....
stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 stormdrill27

AGREED!!! they run faster with the care package glitc

caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts
[QUOTE="caseystryker"]

yarou1000
omg its AWESOME!! your fricking going like 50 mph and just blazing past everything....

Sadly, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but when I see you at one end of the room first, you shouldn't be able to cover 20 yards in a second and a half and knife me. Just to see how unbalanced it is I played a few free for all games using marathon, lightweight, and commando using nothing but a tactical knife. My worst game was 27-13 and my best game was 30-5. This is all without firing a single shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
[QUOTE="yarou1000"][QUOTE="caseystryker"]

caseystryker

Sadly, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but when I see you at one end of the room first, you shouldn't be able to cover 20 yards in a second and a half and knife me. Just to see how unbalanced it is I played a few free for all games using marathon, lightweight, and commando using nothing but a tactical knife. My worst game was 27-13 and my best game was 30-5. This is all without firing a single shot.

im not being sarcastic, i love the care package thing... i dont knife all the time, but i like to take a break from guns occasionally and knife....
stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 stormdrill27

I dont mind them, it just gets annoying when your'e face to face with them because they move like characters from hack n slash games, theyre about a few metres away from you then all of a sudden they would teleport infront of you, their knife always get to you first before your bullet hits them even in medium distancejohnlennon28

That really pisses me of even with a shotgun but theres nothing like a good old claymore in to place in front of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="johnlennon28"]I dont mind them, it just gets annoying when your'e face to face with them because they move like characters from hack n slash games, theyre about a few metres away from you then all of a sudden they would teleport infront of you, their knife always get to you first before your bullet hits them even in medium distancestormdrill27

That really pisses me of even with a shotgun but theres nothing like a good old claymore in to place in front of them

if ur using lightweight and marathon, you run by the claymore, and sustain only minimal damage...
stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 stormdrill27

[QUOTE="Chogyam"]

Bloodseeker23

lol exactly, I'm a knife guy now, used to be a sniper guy but Knifing people is just more fun. IMO

i bet you guys hate it if i use a shotgun with HBS and some claymores to put in front of you it owneds you speed knifers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="Bloodseeker23"][QUOTE="Chogyam"]

stormdrill27

i bet you guys hate it if i use a shotgun with HBS and some claymores to put in front of you it owneds you speed knifers

too bad with commando we have a larger range than your wimpy shotty's...
stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 stormdrill27

It is annoying. What i don't get is how come you don't kill them when you shoot straight at them when they are running towards you, but it doesn't hit them. I know hipfire is unrealisticly inaccurate in this game, when i say you're shooting at someone 3 feet away from you and you need a whole clip to kill him, there's something wrong.jack00

Yeah its like they have god mode

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 stormdrill27

[QUOTE="stormdrill27"]

[QUOTE="Bloodseeker23"] lol exactly, I'm a knife guy now, used to be a sniper guy but Knifing people is just more fun. IMOyarou1000

LOL agreed i get knifed while the other guy dies so we both die

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 stormdrill27

[QUOTE="stormdrill27"]

[QUOTE="Bloodseeker23"] lol exactly, I'm a knife guy now, used to be a sniper guy but Knifing people is just more fun. IMOyarou1000

LOL agreed i get knifed while the other guy dies so we both die