MW2 Speed knifers

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 stormdrill27
Member since 2009 • 196 Posts

[QUOTE="yarou1000"][QUOTE="caseystryker"]

What's even more annoying are is when you have a marathon, lightweight, commando knifer running around at super sonic speeds using the care package trick. That to me has to be the most ridiculous thing ever.

caseystryker

omg its AWESOME!! your fricking going like 50 mph and just blazing past everything....

Sadly, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but when I see you at one end of the room first, you shouldn't be able to cover 20 yards in a second and a half and knife me. Just to see how unbalanced it is I played a few free for all games using marathon, lightweight, and commando using nothing but a tactical knife. My worst game was 27-13 and my best game was 30-5. This is all without firing a single shot.

Comon without firing a single shot that is just cheating

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 stormdrill27

I use the best of both worlds WA2000 w/ ACOG (and red tiger, for now, almost have fall) Magnum w/ Tactical Knife Marathon Lightweight (at least until i have Lightweight pro 6 which takes for freaking ever, 250 miles is a damn lot to run) Commando (more for the lack of fall damage than the extra knifing distance) Smoke Grenade and a Throwing Knife or the same class swapped out for the UMP w/ Silencer rather than the WA2000PoisoN_Facecam0

Thats to over the limit i mean when you go to a camping site and some one tries to knife you first they die even when they were the one first to knife

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 stormdrill27

if you don't want to die by us, quit hanging back, or camping and cover your sectors!, how many times do i see people only watching one direction...lol

Chogyam

i always camp when theres 3 or more knifers around nothing like your good old HBS

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 stormdrill27

i just hate it when people are 20 feet away then ZIP they knife me with comando.....
i hate that damn perk...feels like i'm playing halo all over again

GC4ever

i never played halo before but i heard people just jump randomly and use the lightsaber on everyone

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 stormdrill27

[QUOTE="Fantasticus"]

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

lol...you sound like my godson, he loves that commando perk. When we play against each other I usually neutralize him with the m1014 andflash grenades.:P

MarcRecon

i love the M1014. it is rather annoying seeing those pesky little knifers running up & down the maps knifing me from so far away. the M1014 helps w/ that...

After a few run-ins with me, they usually go the other way.:P

They go away if they see me with a riot shield in the corner though i keep missing with the throwing knife

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 stormdrill27

MW2 sucks anyway...they make it so easy on everyone to do something that takes away from others...if it isnt the knifers...its campers...if its not guys from the other team its point guards and playmates on your team hanging by your side every moment to try and steal you kill or at least get 20 points off of you

Eazy1891

And that is why the semtex can stick and kill your annoying teammates following you around

darkpiggy17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#57 darkpiggy17
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts

You only hate it so much because you let it happen. I mean really if you aren't coordinated enough to shoot someone sprinting at you before they get close enough to knife you then you have no business playing this or any other game. And if you still can't get your act together and still hate it so much, try it yourself. Same thing as the akimbo model 1887's. You only hate it when you can't do it. Then, you start owning some n00bz with it, and you stop talking bad about it. It's the circle of life.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts
wow stormdrill nine posts in a row :|
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts

You only hate it so much because you let it happen. I mean really if you aren't coordinated enough to shoot someone sprinting at you before they get close enough to knife you then you have no business playing this or any other game. And if you still can't get your act together and still hate it so much, try it yourself. Same thing as the akimbo model 1887's. You only hate it when you can't do it. Then, you start owning some n00bz with it, and you stop talking bad about it. It's the circle of life.

darkpiggy17
No, I can do it...anyone can do it. I still hate it though. Same thing with akimbo shotguns.
Revixe06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Revixe06
Member since 2008 • 1021 Posts

I have been "speed knifed" maybe once or twice. It doesn't really bother me.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I like the "speed knifers" as you call it, its great fun when your doing free for all.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

[QUOTE="caseystryker"][QUOTE="yarou1000"] omg its AWESOME!! your fricking going like 50 mph and just blazing past everything....stormdrill27

Sadly, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but when I see you at one end of the room first, you shouldn't be able to cover 20 yards in a second and a half and knife me. Just to see how unbalanced it is I played a few free for all games using marathon, lightweight, and commando using nothing but a tactical knife. My worst game was 27-13 and my best game was 30-5. This is all without firing a single shot.

Comon without firing a single shot that is just cheating

i was 17 and 8 using the just knifing method the other day :P

PoweredByHonda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 PoweredByHonda
Member since 2007 • 2972 Posts
This method sounds amazing...I should try this.
MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts
everbody sing now: they call me commando pete, i am the king of the cod beat, when i swing my knife whoosh whooshie whoosh whoosh whooshie whoosh whoosh whooshie whoosh... :) tbh, it's a game and it is supposed to be fun, i usually play mosh pit but everytime ffa or ctf comes up i use that awkward combination (marath. + lightw. + comm.), however if you think it is the ultimate combination, try using it on derail, wasteland or estate, where you'll be constantly killed (unless ctf, of course)... :)
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
for the record i don't use the care package glitch, and i hate anyone who does.. that is just so broken IW needs to fix it stat!.. Just went 38-1 on shipment playing Dom with my knifing class, i got about a dozen throwing knife kills though, i absolutely love that you can bounce it, makes killing prone enemies a snap!
MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MondasM
i didn't know that there was a shipment map on mw2, i hated it in mw1 though... :)
Prince-Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Prince-Noctis
Member since 2009 • 1271 Posts

What can i say it's fun speeding around knifing people. I don't do it to rack up huge killstreaks or kills or points I do it because it's bloody fun, and that's why I go and buy myself a game liek Modern Warfare 2 TO HAVE FUN PEOPLE! if you can't accept other people may enjoy their MW2 tactics then maybe you shouldn't be playing games online with other people. When I fork out 100 bucks for a game I want to enjoy it not have people have a winge cause they can't handle a person like me run around with a knife in my hand and a smile on my face. Get out there and enjoy the game instead of complaining about a small minority on the gamespot forums.....or even better go and get your money back for the game and the console cause your missing the point in video games :)

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 stormdrill27

wow stormdrill nine posts in a row :|ryrulez

LOL

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
I love using it when I'm bored. I imagine the peoples faces as they shoot bullets into me and a swipe from 20ft away kills them :P I went about 72 - 7 doing that on HQ.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
There's so many stupid exploits in MW2 it's ridiculous. From campers to noob tubers to the fast knifing people, this game is rarely fun online unless you dump hours upon hours into it. Given the rares times I get to play online, I play a game that is fair, Uncharted 2.
Duxsox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 Duxsox56
Member since 2009 • 1186 Posts

Well.... they are putting themselves at a disadvantage by choosing to only use the knife. If they had an assault rifle the same result would occur, you dying.

By them choosing to use knife that gives you a chance to kill them, while if they just gunned you down from far off when they first spotted you you would have no chance of surviving.

ThEmAk_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ThEmAk_XD
Member since 2008 • 764 Posts

Its fun cuz u see some1 like 7 feet away and u fly(weeeeee) to them and Slice them dead. Good times

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#73 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Stormdrill, you can quote multiple people in the same post by using the 'quick quote' button ;) Unless the intention was flooding the board lol
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74 anime_gamer007
Member since 2007 • 6142 Posts
The mediocre design behind the technical aspect of the mutliplayer was the only thing that annoyed me. Oh and instant death from every gun is pretty annoying too.
MassMayham57_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MassMayham57_
Member since 2009 • 465 Posts
I just hate akimbo shotguns.it requires no skill
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

Well, I just tried it out for the first time, I'm not gonna lie, it was fun as hell :lol:

RogueShodown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 RogueShodown
Member since 2009 • 2818 Posts
It is annoying. What i don't get is how come you don't kill them when you shoot straight at them when they are running towards you, but it doesn't hit them. I know hipfire is unrealisticly inaccurate in this game, when i say you're shooting at someone 3 feet away from you and you need a whole clip to kill him, there's something wrong.jack00
You know what's worse? Uncharted 2 Shotgun & Pistole/Grenade Launcher users. I'm not talking about people using them in general, but instead about people who only go for those weapons all the time. It gets so annoying when they're chasing after you since you can't do anything or else it'll slow you down and give them a chance to hit you pointblank. Sorry for being off-topic, but I don't have MW2
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
I just hate akimbo shotguns.it requires no skillMassMayham57_
man, i prestiged, and my akimbo model 1887's, and my akimbo ranger's are what i miss the most...

Well, I just tried it out for the first time, I'm not gonna lie, it was fun as hell :lol:

BeanTownBrown86
it is extremely entertaining, and exciting to sneak up behing them and knife them... it feels like your hunting lol
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

wow so u guys are actuaally braggig bout this crap...next thing u know camping will be considered the way to play...

OH WAIT i forgot everyone else camps now

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts

wow so u guys are actuaally braggig bout this crap...next thing u know camping will be considered the way to play

Eazy1891
i dont really care about peoples styles of play... many players online just use it as an excuse for doing bad.... i vary mine quite often... i'll camp one round (damn proud of it too, its hilarious seeing idiots come up the same way everytime and die), then i'll constantly be on the move knifing the next, and occasionally i might just sit down and play like a normal MW2 player...
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
it is extremely entertaining, and exciting to sneak up behing them and knife them... it feels like your hunting lolyarou1000
Or you can run straight at them from a mile away and still get the kill. :lol:
Fortune_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Fortune_x
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I love knifing. I love the crying that comes with it more, though. Mmmm, little baby tears. Om nom nom.
shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts
[QUOTE="Fortune_x"]I love knifing. I love the crying that comes with it more, though. Mmmm, little baby tears. Om nom nom.

Lol its fun but i fail at certain maps when doing it >.
logan2k_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 logan2k_17
Member since 2003 • 163 Posts
I knife only all the time, my way of challenging myself... I'll simply "knife-only" when i care package of tactical knife... It gives those poor saps out there a chance to stop me... When I have a gun I shoot people in the face, especially the knifers, that's the advantage, don't let them get close... On the other hand if I get close, and I do, I stab your face in.... Throwing knifes are my favourite, epic ownage as I like to call it... Bounce pass the throwing knife to the campers, it cures everything....
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
Just went 12-0 knifing on Afghan.. pretty damn impressed with myself.. thats a tough map to knife on! (to be fair i did get on pistol kill by accident, i was just trying to stop him from running but apparently his health was too low :( :P )
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#86 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

I get annoyed with people who use akimbo, and grenade launcher. Its so noobish its unbelievable

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 stormdrill27
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] dude saw a speed knifer yesterday i saw him his like 5 feet away first shot him with the scar like 3 times and suddenly poof i got knife
[QUOTE="MassMayham57_"]I just hate akimbo shotguns.it requires no skillyarou1000
man, i prestiged, and my akimbo model 1887's, and my akimbo ranger's are what i miss the most...

BeanTownBrown86
it is extremely entertaining, and exciting to sneak up behing them and knife them... it feels like your hunting lol

alright so i tried this yesterday and i agree it is fun but i did see myself on the 7 people that i annoyed and left and it was on free-for-all
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
i don't do it personally... but i also don't care if people do it for 2 reasons: 1) it's part of the game, and if i want to keep playing i'll just have to accept it and 2) it's rarely difficult for me to counter those who use this setup when i see them coming. the only thing about this game that i do have an issue with is the spawning system. There's no excuse for people you just killed to spawn behind you (or right around the corner)... I understand IW's philosophy to "let all play," but cheap is still cheap.
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts

The only thing I'm pissed off with is laggers/bad hosts (there were ALOT today - I really do wish there was a KICK player option, like MGO. These players rack up kills on an uneven playingfield) and akimbo shotgun users (a specific type of shotgun though, the one with the long a$$ range). The rest is ok...there are less grenade launcher users nowadays, so they're bearable.

glitch2424
yeaa the terminator gun
unknown_hero8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 unknown_hero8
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts

im sorry i annoy you, but thats the style i choose to play it....yarou1000
as do i....

viva_hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 viva_hate
Member since 2009 • 2414 Posts

I don't get people who say that this style of play is "fun". It may be amusing at first, but one would think that they'd get bored of it. Stealing candy from a baby must get old by the hundredth time you've done it.

My guess? A crippling need for self-validation. That's right guys, if you get that killstreak to 25, someone will admire you. :roll:

stormdrill27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 stormdrill27

[QUOTE="yarou1000"]it is extremely entertaining, and exciting to sneak up behing them and knife them... it feels like your hunting lolLightR
Or you can run straight at them from a mile away and still get the kill. :lol:

exactly if you shoot them from a mile away they dont die its like god mode

cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts
Eh, they're annoying, but always rank poorly with a few kills. At least that's been true in the games I've played with em. The ones that camp with various grenade launches drive me nuts. They also have low kill counts but they manage to pick me off. They can't shoot worth a damn so they just fire grenade launchers. Reminds me of the ****ty players in BF1943, only use rocket grenades because they can't aim.
theycallmeRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#94 theycallmeRP
Member since 2009 • 1656 Posts

It's not that big of a deal. The games all checks and balances. There's a counter for everything. Me personally, I like to play with different combos of weapons depeanding on the situation and the map I'm on. Like in narrow areas a launcher is cool because the enemy is pinned down. Or an area with a lot of high spot, a sniper rifle works. Or if there are knifers running around, a good shotgun and checking your corners. As far as people following you, I know I try to stay sometimes with a teammate not to steal kills or whatever but I could have sworn it's called TEAM deathmatch. You get killed trunning around like rambo by yourself. If a teammate goes in one door, I'll follow and check the other rooms so we aren't snuck up on.

Just enjoy the game. Your gonna kill people and your gonna be killed. Nothing to get all upset about

blaze_adeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#95 blaze_adeel
Member since 2008 • 933 Posts

i use a lmg (3rd one m104 sumthing) 2nd weapon shotgun and perks commando bling and (usually) coldblooded and 2 attachments heartbeat sensor and a scope normal but only in estatemap i use thermal and camp and get 20+ kills everytime :P as far as knifing goes i always mis sumhow:(

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Go to a randon team deathmatch bound 1 or 2 uses them.

killzone221145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 killzone221145
Member since 2006 • 40 Posts

I kind of find it annoying. But is it just me but so many people camp in almost every game I join. Its like they promote noob tactics in this game -_-

monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts
the only thing i find annoying how at about 10 m you put a few bullets into them and they just seem to speed up and knife you and the bullets did nothing at all, that plus there are times you respawn and you cant do anything but just die
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
The whole perk system makes COD a joke and an arcade style online system.
MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 MondasM

it is an arcade game, if one wants reality, one should drop the health regeneration and superman-like bullet absorption aaaand respawning in a match... :)

edit: tbh, if you want to get rid of speed knifers, play in hardcore mode... :)