MGS4 has the solution to the economy!

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Stryder_18
Member since 2004 • 942 Posts

Ok well we all know the economy is suffering globally and I think we all know what that fix is gonna be.........WAR its going to become the basis of the global economy. See Hideo actually had a crystal ball and could see the future and saw the economy starting to tank and saw how warfare was going to put the economy back on track, he just decided to make a game out of it and make money that way. So I figured we might as we get a head start on things and form our own Private Military Corporation (PMC) before the competition gets to tough, and cash in on this! So who's with me?! Let the rise of Outer Heaven begin!

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Hellz yeah!! count me in! :D
Candy-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Candy-Star
Member since 2004 • 4378 Posts
It was quite evident in WWII how effective war fueled the economy.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

Hellz yeah!! count me in! :Damericahellyeah

Heh, shall we start the christ punchers pmc?

mirko_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mirko_j
Member since 2004 • 528 Posts
I think we are already at war with the talibans.... and I don't think it helped the economy... well, maybe it worked for the us contractors.
Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Stryder_18
^Ya you do have a point there!
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 americahellyeah

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Hellz yeah!! count me in! :Dsa10kun

Heh, shall we start the christ punchers pmc?

OMG! read my mind.... Now all we gotta do is start a televangelism scam and get a bunch of unknowing xians to join us then we just chip em and were set! :D
Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stryder_18
^ ROTFL you sir are an evil mastermind!
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
There are PMC's... look up Blackwater.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sa10kun

There are PMC's... look up Blackwater.zakkro

I wonder when they'll make a blackwater game. You can go to lousiana and take people's guns away.

mirko_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mirko_j
LOL, I wonder if we can get an octocamo off from ebay?
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts

Ok well we all know the economy is suffering globally and I think we all know what that fix is gonna be.........WARits going to become the basis of the global economy. See Hideo actually had a crystal ball and could see the future and saw the economy starting to tank and saw how warfare was going to put the economy back on track, he just decided to make a game out of it and make money that way. So I figured we might as we get a head start on things and form our own Private Military Corporation (PMC) before the competition gets to tough, and cash in on this! So who's with me?! Let the rise of Outer Heaven begin!

Stryder_18

Yeah killing millions... to fix the economy.. yeah sounds like a good solution :roll:

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 americahellyeah
^ ROTFL you sir are an evil mastermind!Stryder_18
Well i am Canadian :P
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 americahellyeah
There are PMC's... look up Blackwater.zakkro
Yeah but they're a pretty pathetic group... i mean they only get like 5 quests in the Fighter guild :P
moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
Hmm MGS4=solution to economy, very interesting. Now if only it was the solution to the PS3's bad economy ;). Well that's about the only thing I have to say so I'm outy.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sa10kun

[QUOTE="Stryder_18"]^ ROTFL you sir are an evil mastermind!americahellyeah

I wish I was canadian. Canadians = teh sexay.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zakkro
Yeah but they're a pretty pathetic group... i mean they only get like 5 quests in the Fighter guild :Pamericahellyeah
Not really something I'd joke about...
mirko_j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mirko_j
Hey, this is perfect!
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 americahellyeah

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Stryder_18"]^ ROTFL you sir are an evil mastermind!sa10kun

I wish I was canadian. Canadians = teh sexay.

You know it ;)
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
[QUOTE="Stryder_18"]

Ok well we all know the economy is suffering globally and I think we all know what that fix is gonna be.........WARits going to become the basis of the global economy. See Hideo actually had a crystal ball and could see the future and saw the economy starting to tank and saw how warfare was going to put the economy back on track, he just decided to make a game out of it and make money that way. So I figured we might as we get a head start on things and form our own Private Military Corporation (PMC) before the competition gets to tough, and cash in on this! So who's with me?! Let the rise of Outer Heaven begin!

bsman00

Yeah killing millions... to fix the economy.. yeah sounds like a good solution :roll:

man u really dont know anything do you .?....war is the most profitable bussines in the world ;) do some research, and back to the topic war has been the basis of world economy for a looong time now
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zakkro
[QUOTE="bsman00"][QUOTE="Stryder_18"]

psyum

man u really dont know anything do you .?....war is the most profitable bussines in the world ;) do some research, and back to the topic war has been the basis of world economy for a looong time now

Yeah, but there's also consequences what-with morality and all that mumbo jumbo.
Kevin-V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22 Kevin-V
Member since 2006 • 5418 Posts
Why must it always be war? Why can't the economy be fueled by something like Twinkies, or Nutter Butters? They're benign, and delicious too!
Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Stryder_18
Lol ya twinkies are the only thing that can survive a nuclear attack, thanks for that great piece of info family guy!
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 psyum

Kevin-V

Yeah, but there's also consequences what-with morality and all that mumbo jumbo.

yeah consequences that doesnt matter compared to all the millions war is worth :( sad but true
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sa10kun

Why must it always be war? Why can't the economy be fueled by something like Twinkies, or Nutter Butters? They're benign, and delicious too!Kevin-V

I think it's cause it is much easier to hate someone than it is to love them. The weapons companies feed off of that and use media to make us hate/fear each other.

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
Hey, this is perfect!mirko_j
So we camouflage ourselves as dogs? I see...
nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts
Watch Zietgiest, it explains a great connection between war and the economy.
blank33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 blank33
Member since 2005 • 1896 Posts
So, where to first?
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts
[QUOTE="psyum"][QUOTE="bsman00"][QUOTE="Stryder_18"]

dude you didnt even understand what i meant... i know war makes money.... but in war people die... and to make money to fix everything would require a world war... so millions would die...but our economy is better... dosent sound like its worth it to me
potato66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 potato66
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts
My idea to help the economy was to privatize the U.S military but idk, I thought it was smart lol, others not so much.
Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Stryder_18
Lol I didn't mean for this topic to get so serious, it was just supposed to be for fun!
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 psyum
[QUOTE="psyum"][QUOTE="bsman00"]

bsman00

dude you didnt even understand what i meant... i know war makes money.... but in war people die... and to make money to fix everything would require a world war... so millions would die...but our economy is better... dosent sound like its worth it to me

not to you...sadly you dont run the countries...is worth to bankers and rich people ;) they run the countries ;)
THQ88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 THQ88
Member since 2008 • 1362 Posts

Kojima is a genius. Anyway, The Patriots AKA The Illuminati will start their next war soon. Bigger but worse for America. I'd say we find that Haven soon and hit those AIs before it's too late! Seriously though, Hideo Kojima had a point and made it clear in the game.

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine."

The Illuminati will start a war soon.

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts

Kojima is a genius. Anyway, The Patriots AKA The Illuminati will start their next war soon. Bigger but worse for America. I'd say we find that Haven soon and hit those AIs before it's too late! Seriously though, Hideo Kojima had a point and made it clear in the game.

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine."

THQ88

Pretty hard-core there but hey you just never know.

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
More bagels will kick start the economy
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

THQ88

Hey its AgentH, err I mean "that guy"

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
thats not funny ya know .. war is not a solution... its not a solution to anything :roll:
DRXgamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 DRXgamer93
Member since 2008 • 290 Posts
well no doubt hideo is a genius, guys war wont get us out of the economy, i know what will......... SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how couldve we been so blind our savior wears spandex, and is 60 something years old.
DRXgamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 DRXgamer93
Member since 2008 • 290 Posts
lol war aint the solution to any thing let me explain this to you mathematically war+war=peace for awhile, and thats what people want. And how do you suppose man has solved thier problems over the past not by talking it out, no by war. How did we stop nazi from invading europe, and genocide, certainly not by "talking it out"
THQ88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 THQ88

well no doubt hideo is a genius, guys war wont get us out of the economy, i know what will......... SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how couldve we been so blind our savior wears spandex, and is 60 something years old.DRXgamer93

I wish he was an actual person in real life instead of a fictional character. :(

Puscifer_No1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Puscifer_No1
Member since 2006 • 2769 Posts
Why must it always be war? Why can't the economy be fueled by something like Twinkies, or Nutter Butters? They're benign, and delicious too!Kevin-V
Way to simple don't you think? If Twinkies and Nutter Butters were the solution, someone would have figured it out by now :P
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#42 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
You are a......genius.
THQ88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 THQ88

[QUOTE="Kevin-V"]Why must it always be war? Why can't the economy be fueled by something like Twinkies, or Nutter Butters? They're benign, and delicious too!Puscifer_No1
Way to simple don't you think? If Twinkies and Nutter Butters were the solution, someone would have figured it out by now :P

oh that is true my friend.

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
Sign me up!
androflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 androflash
Member since 2005 • 1034 Posts
war never changes...
dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts
It is a sad but true fact that full scale war can help the economy alot. Look at the US in both WW1 and even more so in WW2. One of the very(very) few good things about Hitler's Nazi war movement is it lifted the German economy out of an extreme depression. The only downside( besides the death and killing part) is it tends to increases the nations debt, but that might be less than current stimulus plans though.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sa10kun
Sushine and farts will save the world economy. Just look at who gets the girl at the end of mgs4, johnny. The guy that farts and is nice like sunshine.
BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts
It was quite evident in WWII how effective war fueled the economy.Candy-Star
It did, but don't forget how the debt of the United States began to grow uncontrolably from that point on.
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#49 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
you make it sound so easy kid... do you know how a gunshot wound feels? have you considered your family, friends and loved ones might become casualties of war? are you willing to sacrifice that much for what you call a solution? we're all gonna be nothing but victims...
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts

THQ88
One of the best and deepest intros to any MGS game & The love theme is just amazing.Yes, Soon our wars are going to be all by nanomachines and maybe we'll get to see people like snake and liquid:P...This also comes to mind.