I dont understand what people have against the PS3

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeinSC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#101 MikeinSC2
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="yomi_basic"]

[QUOTE="MikeinSC2"][QUOTE="granddogg"]let me put it to rest right here.. it's the price they can not afford it bottomline!!! for all the ppl who say nobody want the blu-ray is theying to fit in... i for one got a hdtv for more than just playing games on it and the ps3 gives me the all in one box to do just that have all my content in HD i watch tv in HD i play games in HD!!!! now here is the kicker WHY WOULD I NOT WANT TO PLAY MOVIES IN HD:roll: NOW PLEASE STOP SAYING NOBODY WANTS blu-ray...... HunAndras1984

Nobody who has to pay their OWN bills wants Blu-Ray. They have provided no real reason to purchase it.

I love the inane belief that people criticize it because they "can't afford it". I was so unaware that the board was laden with elitists.
-=Mike

That seems like a rather foolish generalization. If you have HD Blu-Ray is the way to go, apparently you do not have it.

I'm paying my own bills....just moveing to a new apartmant $1150/month and I'm 22years old. I have a 60' Sony HD-TV and a PS3 with 11 games and 25Blu-ray movies.....it's dumb to say that people who are paying their own bills don't want Blu-ray. Take me for example....I wont even tuch a DVD anymore since I've seen what Blu-Ray looks like on my beutifull TV.

A little better than a regular DVD? Because of that, you won't "touch" a regular DVD?

Sounds rational. I guess.

I'd prefer to not flush my cash down the toilet.

But to each their own.

You 11 PS3 games? Wow. Just checking, you have SOME standards, right?
-=Mike
rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#102 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts
They dont have it or cant afford it so they bash it. Most of their parents probably said no.
rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#103 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts
[QUOTE="HunAndras1984"][QUOTE="yomi_basic"]

[QUOTE="MikeinSC2"][QUOTE="granddogg"]let me put it to rest right here.. it's the price they can not afford it bottomline!!! for all the ppl who say nobody want the blu-ray is theying to fit in... i for one got a hdtv for more than just playing games on it and the ps3 gives me the all in one box to do just that have all my content in HD i watch tv in HD i play games in HD!!!! now here is the kicker WHY WOULD I NOT WANT TO PLAY MOVIES IN HD:roll: NOW PLEASE STOP SAYING NOBODY WANTS blu-ray...... MikeinSC2

Nobody who has to pay their OWN bills wants Blu-Ray. They have provided no real reason to purchase it.

I love the inane belief that people criticize it because they "can't afford it". I was so unaware that the board was laden with elitists.
-=Mike

That seems like a rather foolish generalization. If you have HD Blu-Ray is the way to go, apparently you do not have it.

I'm paying my own bills....just moveing to a new apartmant $1150/month and I'm 22years old. I have a 60' Sony HD-TV and a PS3 with 11 games and 25Blu-ray movies.....it's dumb to say that people who are paying their own bills don't want Blu-ray. Take me for example....I wont even tuch a DVD anymore since I've seen what Blu-Ray looks like on my beutifull TV.

A little better than a regular DVD? Because of that, you won't "touch" a regular DVD?

Sounds rational. I guess.

I'd prefer to not flush my cash down the toilet.

But to each their own.

You 11 PS3 games? Wow. Just checking, you have SOME standards, right?
-=Mike

BD looks way better than DVD. Crank on BD is stunning. I have shown many non believers, who now love BD. I also own HD-DVD which looks good too, just no new movies.
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
people (mainly lemmings) hate the ps3 and bash it because the 360 was out for a yr and it had no competition. for that ONE yr M$ was number 1. now they see the King(ps3) returning to take back its crown. and simply put they are intimidated. it has nothing to do with the price or games. The bottom line is Fear. They Fear they wont be number 1 anymore.