Unofficial Guild Wars 2 Thread Version 2.0.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2551 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Was pretty fun, I feel like I did better than the last, especially using the hammer.:)

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#2553 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

Our unofficial gvg with ZN. Final score RET 6 ZN 2. Missed the last fight on record. WE DID CHURN BOMBS! Enjoy :D

Huntrider
My experience fighting ZN:
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2554 Huntrider
Member since 2013 • 152 Posts

LOL nice vid jelly. I want to see you guys gvg!

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2555 Huntrider

Our run last night in wvw. We used lots of siege against TC. Though slightly differently then the way TC uses them. :P

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it  CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2557 Huntrider

So we ruined TC's dolyak parade last night. TS was hilarious. I wish all you guys were there to see it. Grimm and myself were in a party to witness this epic event. Aphro was there tho I couldnt find him anywhere. Here's the video with comms. Enjoy :D

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2558 Huntrider

Here is our reset with MAG and TC. Enjoy :D

Kh1ndjal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2559 Kh1ndjal
Member since 2003 • 2788 Posts
the september 17th update will revamp tequatl. apparently there's a chance he will drop ascended weapons if downed.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2560 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
the september 17th update will revamp tequatl. apparently there's a chance he will drop ascended weapons if downed.Kh1ndjal
that fight seemed pretty cool, wonder how they'll manage the other two, and the rest of the world bosses.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2561 Wanderer5

Was a interesting event, through I was disappointed with anet response to charr armor (plus their comment might not bode well for engies and memsers). That girl's comment that charr players may be few but passionate made me simile through.

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2562 Huntrider

here is our run against AGG last night.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2563 illmatic87

yo.

I made a small video guide recently. Because some people were asking how the hell im exploding people. Awesome in a 5 man havoc in WvW and roaming to assault engagements in sPvP.

*Aphro has no l33t skillz to do most of these >:[

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2564 illmatic87

So we ruined TC's dolyak parade last night. TS was hilarious. I wish all you guys were there to see it. Grimm and myself were in a party to witness this epic event. Aphro was there tho I couldnt find him anywhere. Here's the video with comms. Enjoy :D

Huntrider
15:12 :lol:. The rage post from one TC in the matchup thread got deleted by a mod. Most have accepted that crashing TCs RP events is a running gag by now; eg. Kenny dying in South Park.
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2565 Huntrider

Here is our latest wvw video. Best night against AGG so far. Great job!

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2566 BrunoBRS

yo.

I made a small video guide recently. Because some people were asking how the hell im exploding people. Awesome in a 5 man havoc in WvW and roaming to assault engagements in sPvP.

*Aphro has no l33t skillz to do most of these >:[

illmatic87
there are more burst options than i was expecting there. i thought you'd just pull the earthquake > LF > phoenix > air burst one that most people use. then again, the new ele meta is focus :P
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2568 Huntrider

Hey Hijk I am really impressed with that video you put up. I had no idea sceptor dagger had that many combos. Tho i have never really used sceptor before. I might try it after seeing this video. Great job!

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2569 BrunoBRS

Hey Hijk I am really impressed with that video you put up. I had no idea sceptor dagger had that many combos. Tho i have never really used sceptor before. I might try it after seeing this video. Great job!

Huntrider
that's because you don't sPvP enough :P
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2571 Wanderer5

This pretty much kind of sums up the return of Super Adventure Box.

I guess I didn't have so much trouble with the rapids, but good god that part with the water spurts.

D4W1L4H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2573 D4W1L4H
Member since 2011 • 1765 Posts

7B09BC1EF37408E1413A4936478777F1E3F5F0C6

Next stop, Incinerator

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2574 Wanderer5

Congrats on getting a legendary.

And man did SAB became a disappointment. Tried to go through 2-2 which is too ****ing long, and there Josh Foreman going about that people are complaining about too much content, which is just faceplam worthy. I think 2-2 is okay for the most part challenging wise, but god does it drag on and on.

World 2 is just ugh, and really a shame because there are some nice moments and ideas in it.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2575 BrunoBRS

7B09BC1EF37408E1413A4936478777F1E3F5F0C6

Next stop, Incinerator

D4W1L4H
:o nice. the staff is cooler than the dagger though.
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2576 Huntrider

So here was our gvg with NAGA. Final score RET 7 NAGA 0. Three practice rounds were inlcuded at the end.

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2577 Huntrider

Here was our reset against BG and JQ. Welcome to tier one. Enjoy :D

trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2578 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts
All I want to say is... Fvck World 2 in SAB.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2579 Wanderer5

All I want to say is... Fvck World 2 in SAB.trastamad03

:lol: They sure really ramp up the difficulty, also dragging it out like hell while they were at it. I don't mind the challenge but I sure hope W3 and 4 will have shorter zones. I rather have more zones than have really really long ones, which I don't want to think how long zone 2 will take in trib mode.

Rut7Turner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2580 Rut7Turner
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
i don't think we needed a new one of these, but yay
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2581 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

[QUOTE="trastamad03"]All I want to say is... Fvck World 2 in SAB.Wanderer5

:lol: They sure really ramp up the difficulty, also dragging it out like hell while they were at it. I don't mind the challenge but I sure hope W3 and 4 will have shorter zones. I rather have more zones than have really really long ones, which I don't want to think how long zone 2 will take in trib mode.

It wouldn't be that bad if not some inglorius basterd wouldn't have yelled "ARROW WALLS! LETHAL, ABSOLUTELY DEADLY ARROW WALLS YOU HARDLY CAN SEE EVERYWHERE!!!" at some point in the creation process ._.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2582 Wanderer5

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

[QUOTE="trastamad03"]All I want to say is... Fvck World 2 in SAB.Justforvisit

It wouldn't be that bad if not some inglorius basterd wouldn't have yelled "ARROW WALLS! LETHAL, ABSOLUTELY DEADLY ARROW WALLS YOU HARDLY CAN SEE EVERYWHERE!!!" at some point in the creation process ._.

Heh those darts might be annoying at times but I don't have a lot of issue with them, and there some nice placement of them. I found the pre nerf gysers (might still be annoying) in 2-1 to be much worse. Good god was that part a nightmare. I still think the length is the worse of this world.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2583 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

[QUOTE="trastamad03"]All I want to say is... Fvck World 2 in SAB.Justforvisit

don't really mind the darts, they're pretty visible after you realize they exist (and now you can get a 1up right after the first one). but that level had to be cut in half. even if you use the shortcut eagle, it's still really freaking long.
trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2584 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts

The part that made me ragequit, was the gong. I mean there's no indication that i have to follow it. So I'm like watching it go down and thinking to myself, ok what was that for? Then I check a guide and see I'm either supposed to follow it and dodge the darts or kill myself and then wait for the last second. Yes thank you for hinting me to do that. Poor design. At least have a room with things rolling to show that OH the gong (or another object) is going to stop the darts.

And those god awful assassins who still hit you while you stun them with the whip. Logic. They even hit you when you dodge, like you're mid-roll and you get hit, so much for invuln frames. Not to mention their dumb spammy gap closer which makes them invuln. to hit and have to fight them in tight corridors or narrow spaces.

Hell, i'm not even a game designer but for crying out loud, these are supposed to be professional game designers that don't even know how to "teach" players through the environment, instead we have to go check out guides. Yea, that's fun. SO FUN.

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back to GW2 (well it's cause some of the guys in the guild are fun to chat with, you know who are ;p) but every time there's something new that i wanna try out and get excited for, get horribly butchered and messed with thanks to poor design. Sorry that I don't have 6th gamer sense that I'm supposed to anticipate every freaking thing.

GW2 devs should go play Dark Souls and learn to teach players through the environment.

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2585 Huntrider

The part that made me ragequit, was the gong. I mean there's no indication that i have to follow it. So I'm like watching it go down and thinking to myself, ok what was that for? Then I check a guide and see I'm either supposed to follow it and dodge the darts or kill myself and then wait for the last second. Yes thank you for hinting me to do that. Poor design. At least have a room with things rolling to show that OH the gong (or another object) is going to stop the darts.

And those god awful assassins who still hit you while you stun them with the whip. Logic. They even hit you when you dodge, like you're mid-roll and you get hit, so much for invuln frames. Not to mention their dumb spammy gap closer which makes them invuln. to hit and have to fight them in tight corridors or narrow spaces.

Hell, i'm not even a game designer but for crying out loud, these are supposed to be professional game designers that don't even know how to "teach" players through the environment, instead we have to go check out guides. Yea, that's fun. SO FUN.

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back to GW2 (well it's cause some of the guys in the guild are fun to chat with, you know who are ;p) but every time there's something new that i wanna try out and get excited for, get horribly butchered and messed with thanks to poor design. Sorry that I don't have 6th gamer sense that I'm supposed to anticipate every freaking thing.

GW2 devs should go play Dark Souls and learn to teach players through the environment.

trastamad03

Now this is how you rage. Well said Vess. :D

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2586 Huntrider

Here is our official gvg with DA. FInal score RET 4 DA 2. I included an extra fight in the beginning. It was not counted due to miscommunication on gg being called. ENjoy :D

samskigaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2589 samskigaming
Me soloing Caudecus's Manor http://youtu.be/CPM6tBpYACk
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2590 Wanderer5

I pretty much finished with World 1 in Super Adventure Box. Earlier I beat zone 3 in trib mode, thus finally getting the King Toad's Pistol which is pretty cool, then I went through the zone again on easy to wrap up the bubbles and secrets, and gotten the meta for the world.

EthAn2dsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2592 EthAn2dsn
can you sticky the screencap thread? while you're at it
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points