Unofficial Guild Wars 2 Thread Version 2.0.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2401 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Love the armor on Dantlew, but I thought he was level 24 when we were playing yesterday? How did you get him to level 35 :PWill47

Crafting.:P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2402 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]Yeah, slightly ridiculous. If you want to get Ultimate Dominator in three years, you need an average of 225 kills every day for three years. lol Two years? 340 kills per day. One year? 685 kills per day. I can't play nearly enough every day to come close to that. Lord only knows how many kills that guy averaged per day. Probably helps he's 10x better at the game and was a guild leader though too..

the dev said they're trying to think of ways to tone down the achievements (or at least grossly increase the rewards for each tier) without taking off from those that already accomplished some of those absurd achievements (gogo yakslapper) @wanderer - i was always kinda jealous of the male version of T1 boots, but then again, the female version of the rest of the armor is much better :P
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2403 Huntrider
Member since 2013 • 152 Posts

The insane thing is about what sacryx did is he didnt even take a year to do it. That video was over a month ago. So he got the title in just 10 months at most. :o

On another note i made a short video from when we were zerging with fiery greatswords...didnt work out so well but was funny :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOVgrI81I0

Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2404 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts
I recorded that too. While it didn't go well it sure was funny :P
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2405 Wanderer5

Dat gate bug:

i3ab.jpg

Rocks flying everywhere and blue lights flashing on one side. So bizarre.:P

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#2406 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

The insane thing is about what sacryx did is he didnt even take a year to do it. That video was over a month ago. So he got the title in just 10 months at most. :o

On another note i made a short video from when we were zerging with fiery greatswords...didnt work out so well but was funny :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOVgrI81I0

Huntrider
I managed to drop my GS and try drop a water-field. But noone had blast finishers lol. Speaking of which, you can do a nifty trick with GS4 if you break target, use 4 and just as you're about to rush forward, you blink/lightning flash/steal/JI onto a spot and you'll pulse alot of damage (~20k) in a spot if someone happens to stand there. Good for taking down siege users/siege and insta defeating downed players.
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2408 illmatic87

Yeah, slightly ridiculous. If you want to get Ultimate Dominator in three years, you need an average of 225 kills every day for three years. lol Two years? 340 kills per day. One year? 685 kills per day. I can't play nearly enough every day to come close to that. Lord only knows how many kills that guy averaged per day. Probably helps he's 10x better at the game and was a guild leader though too.. UCF_Knight

What Sacrx did is nothing compared to what else is on offer.

Ultimate Libarator Achievement: Capture Stonemist Castle 25,000 times.

:P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2410 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]Yeah, slightly ridiculous. If you want to get Ultimate Dominator in three years, you need an average of 225 kills every day for three years. lol Two years? 340 kills per day. One year? 685 kills per day. I can't play nearly enough every day to come close to that. Lord only knows how many kills that guy averaged per day. Probably helps he's 10x better at the game and was a guild leader though too.. illmatic87

What Sacrx did is nothing compared to what else is on offer.

Ultimate Libarator Achievement: Capture Stonemist Castle 25,000 times.

:P

Hey, someone might get it... Before GW2 shuts down.
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2411 Huntrider

this is from last night in wvw with my necro using stawkers new necro build. Its an amazing build. Amazing aoe damage plus survivability. I really hope all of our necros run this build because our damage will be so good. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwz3xWTSG44&feature=youtube_gdata

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2412 BrunoBRS

this is from last night in wvw with my necro using stawkers new necro build. Its an amazing build. Amazing aoe damage plus survivability. I really hope all of our necros run this build because our damage will be so good. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwz3xWTSG44&feature=youtube_gdata

Huntrider
is it a epidemic staff conditionmancer, or a well-spamming staff necro? :P also, first time i actually recognize a videogame music you use in those videos :P
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2413 Wanderer5

Darn Kiel won, oh well, but that Abaddon fractal sounded more interesting.:\

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2414 Huntrider

is it a epidemic staff conditionmancer, or a well-spamming staff necro? :P also, first time i actually recognize a videogame music you use in those videos :P

its a full power build. Knights gear mixed with cavalier and beryl trinkets. The damage between wells and D/S is amazing. Yes the music is sonic chemical plant zone :D

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it  CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2415 BrunoBRS

because of course i took pics of tonight:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/902129724326229165/91E082D9CB3DF9528F943439222D1DC0FF95B471/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/902129724326226679/A59166EF6B70FC2723E03268DAB9062A756ED748/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902129724326209652/4DF5384EF4AC5EB2EC7C6BF4ABD88319CA6D88B5/

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2416 Wanderer5

Heh was able to get into the fun for a short bit. That was pretty funny.:P I was there playing my flute as we move around lol.

evyt.jpg

The earlier fights like the ones in Vale was pretty amusing too.:P Another great day with RET.

I pretty much had one last good look around Labyrinthine Cliffs. Also with what I had of the forture scraps and getting a bit more, I got the sun helm for my ranger which I think fits him pretty well considering the sun/yellow like look I have going with him.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2417 illmatic87

New armour >:3. Probably gonna transmute some Celestial stats onto the shoulder, glove and boots too (because Anet has odd itemization values sometimes).

QFu6M8S.jpg

joCO04f.jpg

XiKm32h.jpg

BUT I STILL NEED ARAH TOKENZ THO 2 FINISH MAH GUARDIAN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS IN A MATSUNO GAME (eg. FFXII Judge).

oZqKOMQ.jpg

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2418 illmatic87

Wanderer5
The Abbadon fractal was probably gonna be an underwater fractal anyways :P
getmeon10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2419 getmeon10
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
this is very good game thanks bro
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2421 Huntrider

Wow i think i found a look for my guardian. YES i love the judge look from FFXII (loved the game by the way) just need darker colors.Jelly your second pic with your ele in fire is now my favorite pic of all time in guild wars. GREAT JOB :D

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2422 Wanderer5

New update is up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2423 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Dammit, didn't realize the patch would be pushed out this morning.  Didn't get around to finishing the sky crystals :cry:

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2424 Wanderer5

Dammit, didn't realize the patch would be pushed out this morning.  Didn't get around to finishing the sky crystals :cry:

lostrib

Yeah lol. Like around 11:30pm PST I saw a heads up of the server going down for 6 hours by 12. Might have begun when it came back up. Good thing I went to look around LC one last time last night.:P

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2425 Huntrider

So here it is. The epic walking zerg. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioGGCce1hQ&feature=youtube_gdata

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2426 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

illmatic87

but the fall of abaddon was in the middle of the crystal desert :| armor is awesome, you should go for a judge vibe, (get better colors to fit it though), and personally, i always thought this helm was the perfect judge helm. now, to sob that the update rolled before i managed to get my final fortune scrap. forever stuck with 149 D:
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2427 lostrib

[QUOTE="illmatic87"][QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

BrunoBRS

but the fall of abaddon was in the middle of the crystal desert :| armor is awesome, you should go for a judge vibe, (get better colors to fit it though), and personally, i always thought this helm was the perfect judge helm. now, to sob that the update rolled before i managed to get my final fortune scrap. forever stuck with 149 D:

That sucks. I swear every other patch/update didn't get pushed out until the daily reset (5pm PST)

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2428 Wanderer5

UGH a couple gold lost, due to having deleted most of the leftover tokens I had.>.> Would have been nice to have gotten a heads up before I thought they were useless.

Well anyway new zone is pretty nice, and there some pretty neat new weapons like the portal gun like rifle.:P

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2429 lostrib

UGH a couple gold lost, due to having deleted most of the leftover tokens I had.>.> Would have been nice to have gotten a heads up before I thought they were useless.

Well anyway new zone is pretty nice, and there some pretty neat new weapons like the portal gun like rifle.:P

Wanderer5

Thank god for the new wallet.  Took them long enough, since the deposit collectible option has been there for ages

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2430 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

lostrib

Thank god for the new wallet.  Took them long enough, since the deposit collectible option has been there for ages

i opened my bank and half of it was empty :P
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2431 Huntrider

Had to split the bag farm in two parts.

Part one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtj9JMA01DA&feature=youtube_gdata

Part two http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYBWruE5Vg&feature=youtube_gdata

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2432 illmatic87

Wanderer5
Dont worry, you'll make it up from the cheaper WP costs.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2433 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

illmatic87
Dont worry, you'll make it up from the cheaper WP costs.

yeah, saving up 50c per waypoint travel. whoop de doo. on the other hand, the update is farmland. rares and lodestones everywhere.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2434 Wanderer5

The reduce waypoint seems so freaking small.

Anyway beside some face palming moments, the new update has been pretty good so far. The new zone is pretty fun, Queen's gauntlet seems to have a nice system and is challeging, the wallet and champ loot are great additions, and even the stuff out in DR (torches) or in the world (balloon, aether attacks) are nice to check out.

Out of the new champion weapons I probably look into that portal gun like rifle and the phoenix axe. I actually did get the new guild shield with like uplevel ranger interesting enough.:P I might also look into maybe hammer or longbow from that sovereign set.

Speaking of my ranger, Dantlew is now Sun Lord Dantlew, even through he was born during the cycle of the night.:P

D4W1L4H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2435 D4W1L4H
Member since 2011 • 1765 Posts

This new update is making me rich. Decided to do Arah path 4 run and we managed to clear it in just under an hour, and that included killing all the champs we could find. :D

in a day i made 15g from dungeons alone.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2436 BrunoBRS

This new update is making me rich. Decided to do Arah path 4 run and we managed to clear it in just under an hour, and that included killing all the champs we could find. :D

in a day i made 15g from dungeons alone.

D4W1L4H
you still owe me doing p1 and p4.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2437 BrunoBRS
WARNING: i forgot to bring my settings (including draw distance) back up before recording the video, which is a resource-heavy process in itself. as a result, you might see some odd things here and there that would not normally happen.
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2438 Huntrider

Thats cool but um how did you get the video on the site i cant do it with embed code :/

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2439 BrunoBRS

Thats cool but um how did you get the video on the site i cant do it with embed code :/

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it  CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.itHuntrider
add http: to the url on the embed code. for once, the problem is not on gamespot's end.
Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2440 Huntrider

thanks bruno :D So here is the wvw run from last night. Enjoy :D

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2441 BrunoBRS

thanks bruno :D So here is the wvw run from last night. Enjoy :D

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it  CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.itHuntrider
"what's your profession?" "AROO, AROO, AROO" not a good thing to put on your resume if you ask me. also, i heard WvW was completely destroyed by the latest patch. a bunch of people are complaining that effects are just not happening. invisible siege, invisible skills, etc.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2442 lostrib

the fights with Champs in the new living story area just kills performance

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2443 BrunoBRS

the fights with Champs in the new living story area just kills performance

lostrib
yeah, but it's not like you need to pay attention during those. i put my thief on autorun and spam shortbow 2 as i draw figure 8's around the area. the real fun is on the gauntlet.
soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2444 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

WARNING: i forgot to bring my settings (including draw distance) back up before recording the video, which is a resource-heavy process in itself. as a result, you might see some odd things here and there that would not normally happen.BrunoBRS
Hey look! It's me! :D

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2445 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] WARNING: i forgot to bring my settings (including draw distance) back up before recording the video, which is a resource-heavy process in itself. as a result, you might see some odd things here and there that would not normally happen.soolkiki

Hey look! It's me! :D

you missed out on so much awesome dialogue. shame on you.
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2446 illmatic87

Kinda wish the gambits didnt consume tickets so quickly.

Best part about doing the gauntlet though is rezzing Aphrodisias after he dies in the gauntlet, then stopping the rez at 99%, then proceeding to jump on his characters body :D.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2447 BrunoBRS

Kinda wish the gambits didnt consume tickets so quickly.

Best part about doing the gauntlet though is rezzing Aphrodisias after he dies in the gauntlet, then stopping the rez at 99%, then proceeding to jump on his characters body :D.

illmatic87
i'm at the final boss of the gauntlet. the ticket system is stupid, just forcing a grind. they don't even give you extra tickets for winning, so regardless of how good you are, you're doomed to be shoved back to the lower floors to farm champions. and no waypoint on the gauntlet floor is just frustrating. i consumed all my revive orbs because half the people there decided that being an ass would be better for them, and stopped rezzing other players.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2448 Wanderer5

Finally defeated that annoying tornado sylvari, and got to the asura that use rings of fire. Enjoyed the last fight of tier 1 a lot especially compare to the tornado one.

and no waypoint on the gauntlet floor is just frustrating. i consumed all my revive orbs because half the people there decided that being an ass would be better for them, and stopped rezzing other players.BrunoBRS

This so much. Doesn't help that there events that you might have to go through to get back up (like those defeat amount of enemies ones).

Huntrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2449 Huntrider

I have been involved with wvw hardcore since last year. This is the craziest fight i have ever been apart of. Three servers in fabl. Us and mag working together against JQ by thier spawn. Keep in mind tho we never a had a single conversation with mag to work with them. It just sort of happened. LOL Enjoy :D

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2450 illmatic87
Yeah, it's pretty amazing how you can communicate an opposing groups intentions with just simple movement and positioning. But that was pretty fun, even though it got messy at times. I should probably check the matchup thread on the GW2 forums to see if there are JQ complaining about what happened.