Unofficial Guild Wars 2 Thread Version 2.0.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2451 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="illmatic87"]Yeah, it's pretty amazing how you can communicate an opposing groups intentions with just simple movement and positioning. But that was pretty fun, even though it got messy at times. I should probably check the matchup thread on the GW2 forums to see if there are JQ complaining about what happened.

what would they complain about? that they'll only win by a 100.000 point difference instead of 300.000, because one night both servers decided to team up against them?
#2452 Posted by Fire_Wa11 (600 posts) -

Just curious.  I've noticed this thread, well, everyday.  It's pinned.  I can't help but notice it.  GW2 has been out for over a year now.  I can see pinning the thread when it's brand new because maybe the devs kicked gamespot a little something extra or just for GSpot to do their part toward the introduction of a new game / open-house / support the product cycle/marketing jargon, but why is it still pinned?

There are a million PC games out there.  Why is GW2 so special it is the only game to be pinned still long after release?  I'm not trolling (or trying to.)  I'm not saying it's a bad game.  (I don't play it 'cause fantasy settings are just okay to me personally.)  What I am saying is that GW2 has been out for a while, and other games (new, old, PC-only, MMOs, multiplayer, fantasy, sci-fi) have come out before, after and during GW2's release, yet GW2 is the only one pinned.  This pinned thread is starting to grow elephant size in a room that is room-sized.  It seems inconsistent for one game to be pinned but no others.  Especially when it's, well, not like some universal game that all PC gamers play.

#2453 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

Just curious.  I've noticed this thread, well, everyday.  It's pinned.  I can't help but notice it.  GW2 has been out for over a year now.  I can see pinning the thread when it's brand new because maybe the devs kicked gamespot a little something extra or just for GSpot to do their part toward the introduction of a new game / open-house / support the product cycle/marketing jargon, but why is it still pinned?

There are a million PC games out there.  Why is GW2 so special it is the only game to be pinned still long after release?  I'm not trolling (or trying to.)  I'm not saying it's a bad game.  (I don't play it 'cause fantasy settings are just okay to me personally.)  What I am saying is that GW2 has been out for a while, and other games (new, old, PC-only, MMOs, multiplayer, fantasy, sci-fi) have come out before, after and during GW2's release, yet GW2 is the only one pinned.  This pinned thread is starting to grow elephant size in a room that is room-sized.  It seems inconsistent for one game to be pinned but no others.  Especially when it's, well, not like some universal game that all PC gamers play.

Fire_Wa11

i like to think of it as a safe haven against the honestly quite hostile gamespot community (seriously, sometimes it feels like people are running some sort of anti-GW2 cult), and a place to discuss all the experiences and new updates without cluttering the board. plus it gets new posts daily.

could it be done in an union? i guess, but it's much easier this way, plus it's harmless. it's not like there are any other major discussion threads with daily posts on this board, so those that do get stickied. it has nothing to do with a secret gamespot GW2 agenda, because this is thanks to mods (more specifically, allie), who are voluntary workers with no actual association with gamespot. the forums are entirely community-driven.

so in short, i think it's less a matter of "why is it stickied?" and more like "why not?". if you want a major centralized discussion thread about some game (say, star citizen), then all you have to do is make one yourself. the reason this one was made by a mod is because 1- the mod in question used to play the game and 2- the previous thread had been accidentally wiped.

also, i don't think active stickies should be unstickied just because of age. the thread's still active and it's the main gathering place for a group of 10-15 people outside the game, why would it be taken down? if it was just hanging there without any new posts, sure, but that's not the case here. another example is the monster hunter 3 thread i made back when the game came out for the wii. it stayed stickied for over a year because it was active enough to warrant it.

#2454 Posted by Fire_Wa11 (600 posts) -

I thought a sensible answer might be "a moderator really likes this game".  To which I would say, good for GW2!  Okay.  I was just asking.  Thanks.

#2455 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

I thought a sensible answer might be "a moderator really likes this game".  To which I would say, good for GW2!  Okay.  I was just asking.  Thanks.

Fire_Wa11
"a moderator really likes this game" wouldn't be accurate though, as the thread isn't here just because of that.
#2456 Posted by HyperWarlock (3295 posts) -

Can't believe it's been nearly a year since the game came out! Sure has flown in.

#2457 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
well, Sword of Tyria (aka the unofficial gamespot guild) now has a steam group. that's one more reason for you to get a steam account, hunt :P just use it to keep in contact with us, you won't magically turn into a PC gamer because of that :P also, I KILLED THE FINAL BOSS OF THE QUEEN'S GAUNTLET. i don't care what you say, i'm a pro now. i've ascended beyond mere mortals, and became a champion.
#2458 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

I have weapons of the aetherblades, and now I have the colors:

1024x640.resizedimage

1024x640.resizedimage

#2459 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
if i may recommend, the eyepatch strap should be the same color as the coat's straps, rather than blue :P other than that, amazing look. mostly stolen from ANet's character designers, but i digress :P
#2460 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

if i may recommend, the eyepatch strap should be the same color as the coat's straps, rather than blue :P other than that, amazing look. mostly stolen from ANet's character designers, but i digress :PBrunoBRS

Yeah looks better, and also changed the colors of the gears too to something a bit less red. I love it overall.

And lol.:lol:

Edit: Here a more updated look:

oyzs.jpg

In additon to the two changes from above, I went to brighten up the coat's straps after comparing myself to a grenadier and almost getting killed while I was at it.:P I also went with pottery for the boots after this pic, and I think that all I going to change for the time being.

#2462 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

if i may recommend, the eyepatch strap should be the same color as the coat's straps, rather than blue :P other than that, amazing look. mostly stolen from ANet's character designers, but i digress :PBrunoBRS
I made an account. Hell has frozen over. now invite me to the group noobs. :p

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it  CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
#2463 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]if i may recommend, the eyepatch strap should be the same color as the coat's straps, rather than blue :P other than that, amazing look. mostly stolen from ANet's character designers, but i digress :PHuntrider

I made an account. Hell has frozen over. now invite me to the group noobs. :p

sent a friend invite and a group invite. now we can have huge group chats :o
#2464 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

no videos today im taking the day off :P

#2465 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

I think we need to get some girls in our guild just saying. ;)

#2466 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

I think we need to get some girls in our guild just saying. ;)

Huntrider

Lol, well I see if I can bring my friend back, even through she currently back into WoW atm.

#2467 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -
Anniversary plans: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/09/guild-wars-2-teases-anniversary-plans

"Were going to do a release on the 20th that is intended to be our big anniversary release celebration," he explained. "That release is intended not only to provide a lot of awesome content for people to experience, but to also set the tone for what they should expect for the living world and the types of things we want to do with events in the year to come."

"It takes the story of the last year and brings it all together. It makes it clear where everything has been going and really closes a lot of open questions that players have had. Its a story that really affects the entire world and permanently creates content and change for the entire world game-wide, which is really something thats important to us and we want to showcase that thats where stuff is headed."
#2468 Posted by Snowywonders (23 posts) -
Is anyone here upset at all in the addition of ascended weapons and armor later on in the year? As said in a article on what is to come in the later half of 2013. Personally, I was rather upset at first with the introduction of the ascended trinkets, for I wished that Anet would have followed the zero vertical progression that was set in the original Guild Wars. Even though it was stated before release there was going to be some vertical progression, I always hoped inside it would have never been added lol. Now I know that not much information has been given on acquiring the new weapons/armor, but from what I have read of raising the crafting professions to 500 and introducing several new materials I can't help but feel it will be a grind which I will not have time for (or even the slightest desire) to work for in the later half of this year. I personally find that vertical progression adds no substance to a game. For example, yes you will deal more damage but in turn the new opponents will now have more health and armor, which in turn negates the addition of extra damage. So in my eyes at least, vertical gear progression is a waste of time for players. The only way I can see it benefiting players is for those who play longer intervals and will thus acquire the gear faster and be able to have advantages over the players who have not yet attained the gear. So what are peoples thoughts on this? ( I know this topic is relatively old though, with all the constant news and updates Anet pours out) ps. I'm not a GW2 forum dweller coming here to voice his opinion, I just recently made an account for GS after realizing I came here often.
#2469 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Is anyone here upset at all in the addition of ascended weapons and armor later on in the year? As said in a article on what is to come in the later half of 2013. Personally, I was rather upset at first with the introduction of the ascended trinkets, for I wished that Anet would have followed the zero vertical progression that was set in the original Guild Wars. Even though it was stated before release there was going to be some vertical progression, I always hoped inside it would have never been added lol. Now I know that not much information has been given on acquiring the new weapons/armor, but from what I have read of raising the crafting professions to 500 and introducing several new materials I can't help but feel it will be a grind which I will not have time for (or even the slightest desire) to work for in the later half of this year. I personally find that vertical progression adds no substance to a game. For example, yes you will deal more damage but in turn the new opponents will now have more health and armor, which in turn negates the addition of extra damage. So in my eyes at least, vertical gear progression is a waste of time for players. The only way I can see it benefiting players is for those who play longer intervals and will thus acquire the gear faster and be able to have advantages over the players who have not yet attained the gear. So what are peoples thoughts on this? ( I know this topic is relatively old though, with all the constant news and updates Anet pours out) ps. I'm not a GW2 forum dweller coming here to voice his opinion, I just recently made an account for GS after realizing I came here often.

at first i was annoyed at ascended stuff, but then i saw that i was really blowing it out of proportion, to the point my main character still doesn't have ascended trinkets (though i was one of the first to get an ascended quiver :D). i see the weapons and armor as just finishing the package, and i don't think i'll bother with them either, unless they have a major stat difference (which, looking at the trinkets, won't be the case), or have a really, really good look. plus, ascended trinkets have no upgrade slots, which means no runes or sigils if armor and weapons follow the same pattern. the crafting being raised to 500 might feel odd at first, but based on what was said, it'll be the only source of ascended weapons and armor, and also the only way to craft a precursor, so i can see why they'd do it. crafters get something that people need to rely on them for, and that impacts the gameplay. i personally dislike vertical progression too, but the bar was raised so minimally that it barely affected anything, and they promised that ascended would be the last of it in a long time. the official reasoning was to have a gap between getting geared up in exotics and grabbing yourself a legendary, which i still find kinda iffy, but if it doesn't go beyond ascended, i'm fine (i know PvP won't change their numbers any time soon, so they'll still be using exotic gear). oh, and welcome to the forum! what server do you play on?
#2470 Posted by Snowywonders (23 posts) -
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Is anyone here upset at all in the addition of ascended weapons and armor later on in the year? As said in a article on what is to come in the later half of 2013. Personally, I was rather upset at first with the introduction of the ascended trinkets, for I wished that Anet would have followed the zero vertical progression that was set in the original Guild Wars. Even though it was stated before release there was going to be some vertical progression, I always hoped inside it would have never been added lol. Now I know that not much information has been given on acquiring the new weapons/armor, but from what I have read of raising the crafting professions to 500 and introducing several new materials I can't help but feel it will be a grind which I will not have time for (or even the slightest desire) to work for in the later half of this year. I personally find that vertical progression adds no substance to a game. For example, yes you will deal more damage but in turn the new opponents will now have more health and armor, which in turn negates the addition of extra damage. So in my eyes at least, vertical gear progression is a waste of time for players. The only way I can see it benefiting players is for those who play longer intervals and will thus acquire the gear faster and be able to have advantages over the players who have not yet attained the gear. So what are peoples thoughts on this? ( I know this topic is relatively old though, with all the constant news and updates Anet pours out) ps. I'm not a GW2 forum dweller coming here to voice his opinion, I just recently made an account for GS after realizing I came here often.

at first i was annoyed at ascended stuff, but then i saw that i was really blowing it out of proportion, to the point my main character still doesn't have ascended trinkets (though i was one of the first to get an ascended quiver :D). i see the weapons and armor as just finishing the package, and i don't think i'll bother with them either, unless they have a major stat difference (which, looking at the trinkets, won't be the case), or have a really, really good look. plus, ascended trinkets have no upgrade slots, which means no runes or sigils if armor and weapons follow the same pattern. the crafting being raised to 500 might feel odd at first, but based on what was said, it'll be the only source of ascended weapons and armor, and also the only way to craft a precursor, so i can see why they'd do it. crafters get something that people need to rely on them for, and that impacts the gameplay. i personally dislike vertical progression too, but the bar was raised so minimally that it barely affected anything, and they promised that ascended would be the last of it in a long time. the official reasoning was to have a gap between getting geared up in exotics and grabbing yourself a legendary, which i still find kinda iffy, but if it doesn't go beyond ascended, i'm fine (i know PvP won't change their numbers any time soon, so they'll still be using exotic gear). oh, and welcome to the forum! what server do you play on?

Perhaps you're right, the difference is rather small right now but I believe the difference will be more apparent when comparing complete exotic and ascended sets, but that is how it should be I suppose since they're different tiers. But yeah as you mentioned, its the last tier for a while which is good, but knowing that it will likely take a while to gear up all my characters into max gear, even right now with the trinkets alone it is tough lol. Oh and yes! Im glad spvp will not get any vertical progression lol. And I reside on Tarnished Coast, I hop on most days to play spvp and on Fridays for WvWvW reset nights.
#2471 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

So RET had a pretty epic capture of Crystal Desert's north camp. It was at a point where some of us were fighting from the orb alter while CD put up like 10 freaking ACs and other sieges, and yet about 30 mins we were able to defeat them.

Also did some proper gvg for the first time. Went to met up with Fort Engineer guildies and SIC, and did a couple fights with the guildies and brother alaric who was playing his guard. First fight failed, which then I switch to be have a more burst role with my rifle build, and we were able to win the next match.:) It was pretty fun overall.

#2472 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

So RET had a pretty epic capture of Crystal Desert's north camp. It was at a point where some of us were fighting from the orb alter while CD put up like 10 freaking ACs and other sieges, and yet about 30 mins we were able to defeat them.

Also did some proper gvg for the first time. Went to met up with Fort Engineer guildies and SIC, and did a couple fights with the guildies and brother alaric who was playing his guard. First fight failed, which then I switch to be have a more burst role with my rifle build, and we were able to win the next match.:) It was pretty fun overall.

Wanderer5

Hey gratz Grimm on your first gvg! I hope brother made a video of it so i can check it out. :)

#2473 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

I had a ton of fun last night whit my dd ele. Azilyi brought back the epic churn bombs. Woot! This is the first night i was in a churn bomb since I had no ele when Azilyi was first with RET. We laughed in TS so hard every time we pulled a churn bomb and seeing our enemies fall so fast to the spike damage. We are gonna do it again at 1 PST/4EST tommorrow Sunday afternoon so bring your eles! :D

#2474 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

Huntrider

Hey gratz Grimm on your first gvg! I hope brother made a video of it so i can check it out. :)

Chaba say she recorded it, so I post it here when it up.

#2475 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

I had a ton of fun last night whit my dd ele. Azilyi brought back the epic churn bombs. Woot! This is the first night i was in a churn bomb since I had no ele when Azilyi was first with RET. We laughed in TS so hard every time we pulled a churn bomb and seeing our enemies fall so fast to the spike damage. We are gonna do it again at 1 PST/4EST tommorrow Sunday afternoon so bring your eles! :D

Huntrider
If it's that good, why don't other commanders do it? I mean, at the very least the other RET commanders should be aware that it works like a charm.
#2476 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

Here the NERF/SIC gvg fight that I mentioned.

Had fun being in GvG facing off against agg again today but on a larger scale.:P Also lol at the creation of AGG.

#2477 Posted by illmatic87 (15510 posts) -
[QUOTE="Huntrider"]

BrunoBRS
If it's that good, why don't other commanders do it? I mean, at the very least the other RET commanders should be aware that it works like a charm.

Gets blocked and blinded pretty easy and it wont work against the standard GWEN pain train groups, it used to work well back when the meta was a tug-o-war skirmish where the churrns will slowly gain some ground. The CC and heals the staff brings is just too valuable. - Had alot of fun today against the top dog that is Agg. Did some YoloQ and Team Arenas after too. Cant believe how strong Sprit Rangers are now.
#2478 Posted by illmatic87 (15510 posts) -
Ascended Gear should just have been something available from the start/launch. Then merging the purpose of exotic and rare quality into one, so that rares wont just be the salvage fodder/tranmutation slaves that they are atm.
#2479 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Huntrider"]

illmatic87

Gets blocked and blinded pretty easy and it wont work against the standard GWEN pain train groups, it used to work well back when the meta was a tug-o-war skirmish where the churrns will slowly gain some ground. The CC and heals the staff brings is just too valuable. - Had alot of fun today against the top dog that is Agg. Did some YoloQ and Team Arenas after too. Cant believe how strong Sprit Rangers are now.

spirit rangers are like, the ultimate ranger build right now. they are extremely valuable in team fights, and you can still spec for beastmaster or damage. haven't PvP'd since the solo queue was added. heard the match ups are really unstable right now, what with having to generate data for a whole new rating system and whatnot.
#2480 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

We had a gvg with AGG last night. It wasnt planned just ended up happening. It was 20v 20 the first couple of fights with two staff eles. The rest was 25v25 with 4 staff eles. Had about 15 fights. I recorded only 11. Ran out of room on my comp :( We ended up losing all the fights but hey it will make us better.

#2482 Posted by illmatic87 (15510 posts) -
I'd rather the solo queue be rather unstable, because it's... actually random. Just like the map rotation and the composition you end up with, you get a mix of players across different skill levels from good players to learn from and (inexperienced) players that require communication. While it's not better than the pre-mades. It's a nice solo queue system that's managed to avoid the trap of needing a specific role to actually have a chance to compete, while still playing the profession you want. I do kinda wish they do something with the occassional incomplete teams and AFKers i've come across with.
#2483 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="illmatic87"] I do kinda wish they do something with the occassional incomplete teams and AFKers i've come across with.

well they DO have that debuff thingy going on. i think it might be a bit too weak right now (needs 5 strikes in 3 days to even do anything), but the devs said they'd tweak the numbers if needed.
#2484 Posted by Ondoval (3103 posts) -

Is anyone here upset at all in the addition of ascended weapons and armor later on in the year? As said in a article on what is to come in the later half of 2013. Personally, I was rather upset at first with the introduction of the ascended trinkets, for I wished that Anet would have followed the zero vertical progression that was set in the original Guild Wars. Even though it was stated before release there was going to be some vertical progression, I always hoped inside it would have never been added lol. Now I know that not much information has been given on acquiring the new weapons/armor, but from what I have read of raising the crafting professions to 500 and introducing several new materials I can't help but feel it will be a grind which I will not have time for (or even the slightest desire) to work for in the later half of this year. I personally find that vertical progression adds no substance to a game. For example, yes you will deal more damage but in turn the new opponents will now have more health and armor, which in turn negates the addition of extra damage. So in my eyes at least, vertical gear progression is a waste of time for players. The only way I can see it benefiting players is for those who play longer intervals and will thus acquire the gear faster and be able to have advantages over the players who have not yet attained the gear. So what are peoples thoughts on this? ( I know this topic is relatively old though, with all the constant news and updates Anet pours out) ps. I'm not a GW2 forum dweller coming here to voice his opinion, I just recently made an account for GS after realizing I came here often.Snowywonders

I agree with your point of view, and I'm worried.

A the beguining seems that doesn't matters too much, but in WvW in a even fight a bit more in stats will decide some battles in the same way than in fractals a bit of lacking in agony resistance will hurt a lot the team performance.

Things are even worse because you not only need to grind a lot for getting all those trinkets in terms of absolute time, but because the amunt of times you need to grind in terms of days, due things like laurels, guild tokens, etc. are capped at one each day.

Now take in consideration that I have two main clases (Guardian, Warrior) and each one have serveral armor sets (full zerker for dungeons, full knight and full soldier for raid WvW, some mixtures for WvW roaming, etc. This means that I'm forced to grind ascendant gear several times for each character. Ascendant weapons/armor will only make it worse. I would like that things would be as easy as "spent some gold points to enahnce your exotics to ascendant stats", but due the ultimate goal of ascendant gear is to force players to grind the game for several months I don' see that happening.

Fortunately for me I'm just finishing my legendary -which will be ready in 2-3 months-, but once that task will be over I'll probably take a breath with the game and will spent most of my time in BF4 or so. Is just that I can't keep devoting 3-4 hours at day just trying to keep the gear of my characters at the fluctuant pace that ArenaNet demands. Ascendant gear adds nothing in terms of gameplay and fun and is just a endless hamster wheel...

#2485 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

Man! I really really suck at this gauntlet thing. Does anyone have advice for my lvl 47 necro? I am able to attack fine, but I run out of time before I can finish the tier 1 guy off.

#2486 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

Man! I really really suck at this gauntlet thing. Does anyone have advice for my lvl 47 necro? I am able to attack fine, but I run out of time before I can finish the tier 1 guy off.

soolkiki
try a more power-centric build, though i do wonder just how effective underleveled characters can be at the gauntlet. worst case scenario, there's always next year :P
#2487 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

[QUOTE="soolkiki"]

BrunoBRS

try a more power-centric build, though i do wonder just how effective underleveled characters can be at the gauntlet. worst case scenario, there's always next year :P

Yeahhh...It's just that I'm feeling the lack of power from my staff and armor. I think the staff only hits 347-376 or something close to it. I hate missing out on stuff like this, though. haha at least I'm having fun with the dungeon at the bottom.

#2488 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

Those pirates were so annoying, but I finally did it. Now I at the norn and his dog, and then... that fight that comes next.

#2489 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

Those pirates were so annoying, but I finally did it. Now I at the norn and his dog, and then... that fight that comes next.

Wanderer5
engie is one of the easiest classes to do her though. then again, so is thief, and it still took me a couple days and a specifically designed build :P
#2490 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

BrunoBRS

engie is one of the easiest classes to do her though. then again, so is thief, and it still took me a couple days and a specifically designed build :P

I can actually see that, because we have some nice options of improving and obtaining endurance which seems to be something you really need to have for this fight. I see how it goes.

#2491 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

Wanderer5

I can actually see that, because we have some nice options of improving and obtaining endurance which seems to be something you really need to have for this fight. I see how it goes.

yeah, staying mobile and high endurance maintenance are key to this fight. sigil of energy might be a good call for non-thieves, now that i think about it.
#2493 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

What I did while being bored for a brief time :P

1024x640.resizedimage

Also got the new sovereign hammer for Smia:

CB4EB7A0DA20A2576615300837DC284A66F1E803

#2494 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

Looks good!

#2495 Posted by Huntrider (152 posts) -

Im up to liadra now. I can get to phase two easily but after the it gets crazy lol. I have used my ele blaze the whole way through. For liadra i hold my fiery GS for phase two. The problem is the crappy camera in that arena. You have to move constantly to get away from the shadows and the red circles. I will get it eventually.

Last night RET did gvg practice in the mists. It was so much fun and really needed. Bass head is making a core group of people for gvgs which is a great idea because RET still has too much of a pve wvw mix. By the end of the night we were doing an all ele tourney. We won a couple of tourneys believe it or not lol. Im still better with my necro in pvp than my ele tho.

#2496 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -

The Queen's Speech.

Not a lot there, that speech is probably going to go wrong.:P The wvw stuff sounds nice, while the birthday gifts sound meh (ugh another mini).

#2497 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
still mostly unable to play the game due to severe lag and rubberbanding. only one achievement away from the gauntlet meta achievement, and i haven't done any of the gambit achievements yet, so it shouldn't be hard... if i don't lag >.>

The Queen's Speech.

Not a lot there, that speech is probably going to go wrong.:P The wvw stuff sounds nice, while the birthday gifts sound meh (ugh another mini).

Wanderer5
feels so void of content. then, when i think about it, i sound like a spoiled kid. "we get updates every other week for free, this one doesn't have as much content, waah! waaah!"
#2498 Posted by Will47 (6824 posts) -
Well I guess we knew the mini birthday gift was coming. That's what the gifts in GW1 were. Wish they would have at least got a little more adventurous then just a Queen Jenna mini :|
#2499 Posted by D4W1L4H (1764 posts) -

uA mass suicide

7B09BC1EF37408E1413A4936478777F1E3F5F0C6

video explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xIM4wwjVjNg

#2500 Posted by trastamad03 (4859 posts) -
Is it a known issue that the latest patch messed up the game? Doesn't even startup anymore for me. Wanted to hop on to play on my warrior, but alas... Nothing. =[ I hope I don't need redownload... Yay internet cap >_> I miss my old internet =[