Titanfall Origin Exlcusive! :(

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@SerOlmy said:

@FelipeInside: Man you have gotten rabid lately. Just go after anyone that disagrees with your opinion. I mean yeah I despise EA, but I'm not attacking people left and right for disagreeing. I just post my reasons and arguments.

You immediately resort to attack on person arguments EVERY FRICKEN THREAD these days. Unlike you a really don't need validation from random internet posters. I just like discussing this stuff and and pointing out how terrible EA has become in the last 3 years. And just an FYI I sandboxxed Origin so I could play the conclusion to one of my favorite series in gaming. And I am still irritated to this day, both from having to deal with Origin and the bitter taste ME3 left in my mouth.

Calling someone hypocrite isn't an attack, it's just stating the truth and calling them out on it.

You come here and rattle on with your hate about EA and Origin and anyone who uses it, make up stuff like spying and crap and then say "oh but wait, I've used Origin for years now and just stopped cause I wanted to play ME3. I promise I'll never use Origin again, except maybe for ME4" blah blah blah.

If you hate EA and Origin that much, then don't ever use them again, but I know you will cause you're full of it already.

Answer me this simple question: why did you complain so much about the "spying", and even stating that it's fact since you're right (your words), but yet still used Origin for 2 years?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59239 Posts

@yngsten said:

@Tokeism said:
I wont be buying it as it looks like a bad game, not because it requires origin

Agreed my friend. It's the core game-play that matters. For team games it is very important. People (and media) seem more bowled over by lots of flashy shit happening on screen. For me personally that's not even secondary, the core gameplay always comes first. Counterstrike in this day and age looks like shit, it doesn't stop gamers playing it specifically because of that reason.

Insurgency is relatively new pc team game (based on a mod like counterstrike) , cost me10 quid. For those looking for a solid team shooter, can't go wrong.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 FelipeInside

@uninspiredcup said:

@yngsten said:

@Tokeism said:

Agreed my friend. It's the core game-play that matters. For team games it is very important. People (and media) seem more bowled over by lots of flashy shit happening on screen. More me that's not even secondary, the core gameplay always comes first. Counterstrike in this day and age looks like shit, it doesn't stop gamers playing it specifically because of that reason.

But have ANY of you actually PLAYED the game?

How can you talk about core gameplay if no one has played it yet?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By uninspiredcup

@FelipeInside said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@yngsten said:

@Tokeism said:

Agreed my friend. It's the core game-play that matters. For team games it is very important. People (and media) seem more bowled over by lots of flashy shit happening on screen. More me that's not even secondary, the core gameplay always comes first. Counterstrike in this day and age looks like shit, it doesn't stop gamers playing it specifically because of that reason.

Eh? I think you need some context sonny. I said the core gameplay was important and the media "seem" (read: Seem) to be going by flashy glitzy shit.

I could be wrong, sure. But I seriously doubt it. I fully expect within a weeks of release (or less) reality to check in and bullshit to sweeped aside as gamers (who actually look at core gameplay and give a shit about it) rip it apart while IGN 9.5 amazing's it.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 FelipeInside

@uninspiredcup said:

@FelipeInside said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@yngsten said:

@Tokeism said:

Eh? I think you need some context sonny. I said the core gameplay was important and the media "seem" (read: Seem) to be going by flashy glitzy shit.

I could be wrong, sure. But I seriously doubt it. I fully expect within a weeks of release (or less) reality to check in and bullshit to sweeped aside as gamers (who actually look at core gameplay and give a shit about it) rip it apart while IGN 9.5 amazing's it.

But you agreed with Tokeism, who said he won't be buying it cause it "looks" like a bad game.

None of you will be able to tell if the "core" gameplay is good or bad until you play it. Simple.

Different people will also have different opinions on gameplay.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 uninspiredcup

Again, you don't understand context. In the short time being in the pc section (and reading your posts) they all seem to consist of you taking someone out of context then crying. Matey, please just don't reply to me in the future, I find you to be a massive waste of time.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By FelipeInside

@uninspiredcup said:

Again, you don't understand context. In the short time being in the pc section (and reading your posts) they all seem to consist of you taking someone out of context then crying. Matey, please just don't reply to me in the future, I find you to be a massive waste of time.

Maybe make sense to start with? You are talking about core gameplay when you haven't even tried the game yet, only watched a few videos if that. What part did I understand wrong and cried again?

But hey, whatever. If every time someone asks you to explain your post better you ask them to never reply again, not many people are going to talk to you here.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

EA makes it a chore to play there games. Origin is crap. EA is crap.

EA cracks the whip on all there devs, and forces them to release games far too early, every damn time. Will EA NEVER learn there lesson? Will they ever get the hint that releasing games before they are ready is NOT a good idea whatsoever, and will just drive customers away?? Nope, because they are greedy douche bags. It reminds me of Atari with Pacman, and ET, they only care about making as much money as possible in the super short term, and never think about how much more money they'd end up making in the longer term if they spent more time on the game, and give it a proper launch, and they just end up losing TONS of money, and then blame it on pirates, or a lack of interest in the game, or genre altogether, and either stop making games that people want, or they load them up with even more DRM. That kind of bullshit in the video game industry as a whole, not just with EA, has seriously soured my love for video games in the last few years.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

>EA, and consequently Origin

Nope.

Code135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 Code135
Member since 2005 • 892 Posts

60 bucks for a multiplayer game on Origin ? Not gonna bother with it. Maybe during a Humble Bundle in a year or so ... when I put all the money towards charity and 0 for EA - best moment of the purchase.

dethtrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 dethtrain
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts

@creaturemagic: I think you hit all the points with EA and I'm in the same boat as you. Although I do have Mass Effect 3 and BF3, I remember origin being a real real pain in the ass with BF3 and launching the game shortcut, which launched my browser to then actually launch the real game. Mass Effect seemed a bit easier to "get going" from what I remember.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 FelipeInside

@dethtrain said:

@creaturemagic: I think you hit all the points with EA and I'm in the same boat as you. Although I do have Mass Effect 3 and BF3, I remember origin being a real real pain in the ass with BF3 and launching the game shortcut, which launched my browser to then actually launch the real game. Mass Effect seemed a bit easier to "get going" from what I remember.

That isn't a problem with Origin, it's the way DICE (Not EA) designed Battlelog.

Cheysan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Cheysan
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

@C_Rule said:
Your loss.

EA's loss. My saving.

8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 8-Bitterness
Member since 2009 • 3707 Posts

@Cheysan said:

@C_Rule said:
Your loss.

EA's loss. My saving.

If money is worth more than actual fun and a good experience to you, then go with it. I could hardly care less about EA but damn, the game's great and I can say with all certainty that Valve would never be able to produce a game like this and have it be this good. Respawn's off to a pretty good start with Titanfall.

Cheysan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Cheysan
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

If this were the only actual fan game experience out there you might have a point. As it stands though, my queue is quite full, and I have no burning need to fit most games into it. I'm sure you don't buy every single well received game that comes out either. That being the case, I get to be a little bit choosy about who I choose to give my money to.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

Beta is fun. I could care less that it's Origin Exclusive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Origin is evil, but steam is jesus...

massive hypocrites.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#169  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Aaaand that's four lives this pointless thread has had. Taking bets on how long it takes for felipe and serolmy to be at it again!