The Most Gory PC Game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

#1 Dagamemonkey
Member since 2005 • 1480 Posts
What do you think the most graphic, bloody, gory, and most violent PC you can get your hands on? In my opinion, Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix is the one. I won't go into detail, but I will say that the developer was really smart to put a parental violence lock that is password protected on it. You into graphic violence? Get Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix.
f0re1gn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 f0re1gn
Member since 2004 • 72 Posts

Have yuo even played Postal 2? Sorry, but you can't throw scissors someone in the eye, piss on them, and set to fire in SoF2.

I say Postal 2.

Talonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

#3 Talonfire
Member since 2005 • 286 Posts
Aliens versus Predator 1 as the Alien, you could rip people apart and if you tried and were quick enough and kept hitting the dismembered limbs before they faded you could cover the entire room with blood.
whipshock08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 whipshock08
Member since 2005 • 396 Posts
what about manhunt? almost wasnt released because it was so bad... and if 25 to Life is getting released on pc then maybe that.
HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HaSheeSh_basic
Member since 2002 • 12509 Posts
Manhunt....Nuff said.
Final-Fatality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Final-Fatality
Member since 2005 • 2545 Posts
Manhunt
stuntmanhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 stuntmanhy
Member since 2004 • 3252 Posts
Manhunt....Nuff said.HaSheeSh_basic

Yeah. Manhunt has been banned in some shops over here in England because some kid killed some other kid because of Manhunt.
Final-Fatality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Final-Fatality
[QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.stuntman_hy

Yeah. Manhunt has been banned in some shops over here in England because some kid killed some other kid because of Manhunt.

Reali?
Nobility

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Nobility
Member since 2003 • 20734 Posts
I love Soldier of Fortune 2, it's definatly one of the goriest games on the market.
jellygoose451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jellygoose451
Member since 2003 • 262 Posts
Soldier of Fortune was pretty bad wasn't it? I also agree with the fellow who said postal 2.... you can chop off people's heads and then pee on them. Maybe not violent... just weird.

OH! Does anyone remember Die by the Sword? You could chop off people's limbs and beat them to death with them in that game.
Wee87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wee87
Member since 2005 • 3567 Posts

[QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.stuntman_hy

I seem to remember the BBC covering a similiar story. It was never determined it was Manhunt that caused the boy to go through with the actions he did, but he was playing the game during the period he committed the crime.

As for the most gory game, my vote would go with SoF II.

Final-Fatality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Final-Fatality
I didn't reali think SOFII was that voilent. It wasn't too horrible. Other games were.
stuntmanhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 stuntmanhy
Member since 2004 • 3252 Posts

[QUOTE="stuntman_hy"][QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.Wee87

I seem to remember the BBC covering a similiar story. It was never determined it was Manhunt that caused the boy to go through with the actions he did, but he was playing the game during the period he committed the crime.

The guy was obviously a bit of nutcase and would of probaly killed the boy even if he hadn't played Manhunt. But I think he killed the boy the same way you kill people in Manhunt.

Wanker1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Wanker1366
Member since 2003 • 497 Posts
I didn't reali think SOFII was that voilent. It wasn't too horrible. Other games were.
Final-Fatality

Blowing chunks of an enemies head off isnt gory? The only thing that comes close to compare is Die by the sword... Postal 2 isnt gory, its obscene and manhunt is violent, not gory.
whipshock08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 whipshock08
Star Craft with huge body counts, there would be dozens of on screen enemies attacking all at one that you could slaughter. Enemies could be ripped open and blown apart, soaking the entire battle field red with blood.

&&

The Punisher
with lots of blood and murder. The violent opening cinema shows your family, even your very young little girl being shot to death, dropping dead into pools of their own blood. As you get your revenge, your bullets rip through your enemies, causing huge explosions of blood to squirt out. There was even one gun that would rip off all their skin and leave them bleeding to death. The best and most violent side scrolling beat 'em up ever made.

just 2 others i thought about

Here is a site on this topic that i found http://p204.ezboard.com/fthetop100mostviolentvideogamesofalltime87239frm2
real_bad_Karma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 real_bad_Karma
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts
[QUOTE="Wee87"]

[QUOTE="stuntman_hy"][QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.stuntman_hy

The guy was obviously a bit of nutcase and would of probaly killed the boy even if he hadn't played Manhunt. But I think he killed the boy the same way you kill people in Manhunt.

Not quite dudes.

Their was a big thing about how the killer had been playing MANhunt and all of the papers kept on about how the game was dispecable and disgusting however, it was either PC Gamer or PC Zone that pointed out the fact that the Police report said that Manhunt was being played by the VICTIM not the killer!

The whole story was blown out of proportion by certain elements of the British Media who think that all computer games should be banned unless their educational!

To quote xxx (not wise i know!) '...its the only education we got'... :lol:

Soldier of Fortune 2 was bloody but in proportion to the game play. Did anyone ever play Wu Tang: Taste the Pain. One of my mates had it. It was a beat em up. One of the special moves bought on a vat of acid and u threw the victim into it.

Nice!

SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
SoF2, because it was *meant* to be. I really hated how the pools of blood looked in that game though, the damage on the models was very nicely done...but the blood looked like it just didn't belong.....

Hopefully they announce SoF3 next E3...... One thing I've always been hoping for in a SoF game since the beginning..... A fully working circulatory system in every single model in the game..... A fully working circulatory system for every single character in the game...... Which would make it almost impossible to kill somebody the same way ever again. I think within a couple of years (Probably/hopefully when it comes out) it will be extremely possible.....Especially with the new physics card coming out.
demonx5584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 demonx5584
Member since 2004 • 2279 Posts
[QUOTE="whipshock08"]Star Craft with huge body counts, there would be dozens of on screen enemies attacking all at one that you could slaughter. Enemies could be ripped open and blown apart, soaking the entire battle field red with blood.

&&

The Punisher
with lots of blood and murder. The violent opening cinema shows your family, even your very young little girl being shot to death, dropping dead into pools of their own blood. As you get your revenge, your bullets rip through your enemies, causing huge explosions of blood to squirt out. There was even one gun that would rip off all their skin and leave them bleeding to death. The best and most violent side scrolling beat 'em up ever made.

Here is a site on this topic that i found http://p204.ezboard.com/fthetop100mostviolentvideogamesofalltime87239frm2

If you think Starcraft is the most gory game, which is also rated T by the way, you have probably never played any real gory games for any gaming system.... No seriously, say Starcraft is just dumb. Please uninstall XP.
real_bad_Karma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 real_bad_Karma
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts

YEA YOU DAMN FRENCHIES!!!whipshock08

frenchies?!

UK all the way baby!

mrparkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mrparkr
Member since 2004 • 264 Posts
SOF2 is the bloodiest one I've ever personally played.
whipshock08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 whipshock08
[QUOTE="demonx5584"][QUOTE="whipshock08"]Star Craft with huge body counts, there would be dozens of on screen enemies attacking all at one that you could slaughter. Enemies could be ripped open and blown apart, soaking the entire battle field red with blood.

&&

The Punisher

If you think Starcraft is the most gory game, which is also rated T by the way, you have probably never played any real gory games for any gaming system.... No seriously, say Starcraft is just dumb. Please uninstall XP.

lol.. i dont even play star craft anymore... but if you were to boost the graphics in SC to the graphics that you have for like GW and all these games now... it would be pretty gory.
cosmic315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cosmic315
Member since 2004 • 2713 Posts

Have yuo even played Postal 2? Sorry, but you can't throw scissors someone in the eye, piss on them, and set to fire in SoF2.

I say Postal 2.

f0re1gn

i have neve rplayed that but the way it sounds beat the hell out of the game i would have said

Wee87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wee87

SoF2, because it was *meant* to be. I really hated how the pools of blood looked in that game though, the damage on the models was very nicely done...but the blood looked like it just didn't belong.....

Hopefully they announce SoF3 next E3...... One thing I've always been hoping for in a SoF game since the beginning..... A fully working circulatory system in every single model in the game..... A fully working circulatory system for every single character in the game...... Which would make it almost impossible to kill somebody the same way ever again. I think within a couple of years (Probably/hopefully when it comes out) it will be extremely possible.....Especially with the new physics card coming out.
SuperBeast

Been waiting for SoF 3 to be announced for a good few years now. SoF 2's multiplayer was one of the finest i have ever experienced.

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dagamemonkey

I've played and even used to own Postal 2 until I got sick and tired of the profanity. I haven't played Manhunt, though, but I do own Aliens vs. Predator 2 which is a sweet game. Question. Those of you who said you thought Manhunt was the most graphic and goriest game on PC, have you even played Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix with full access to the violence? Just asking.

M4cgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 M4cgx
Member since 2004 • 531 Posts
Are all of you guys NOOBS?

If you are a true gamer, and if you've played around you will know its POSTAL 2, it knocks sof 2 andm manhunt on its knees.

ImDrFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 ImDrFreak
Member since 2002 • 1492 Posts

If you are a true gamer, and if you've played around you will know its POSTAL 2, it knocks sof 2 andm manhunt on its knees.

M4cgx

If you were a "true gamer" you wouldn't have played Postal 2 at all.

Wee87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Wee87

M4cgx

When someone says gory, i think blood and guts. Postal was all about peeing on folk and setting them alight .... thats more on the sick side of things rather than gory.

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dagamemonkey
First off, I think the decapitated and rotting cow noggins you can throw at people smell better than Postal 2 in my opinion. Have you played SOF2? Have you? Huh? If not, you have not seen what you can do with a shotgun at point-blank range with the violence at maximum! Just think! Shotgun + point-blank range = some serious gore. Take my word for it.
upbcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 upbcm
Member since 2005 • 723 Posts

First off, I think the decapitated and rotting cow noggins you can throw at people smell better than Postal 2 in my opinion. Have you played SOF2? Have you? Huh? If not, you have not seen what you can do with a shotgun at point-blank range with the violence at maximum! Just think! Shotgun + point-blank range = some serious gore. Take my word for it.Dagamemonkey

Yeah shotguns did do some serious damage in that game. SOF2 is definitely the goriest.

RobertBowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 RobertBowen
Member since 2003 • 4094 Posts
I'm surprised no-one here even mentioned Severance: Blade Of Darkness. You can hack your enemies into bloody chunks in that game. :)
WartHawg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WartHawg8
Member since 2004 • 279 Posts
PAINKILLER! U can run up to enemies with that crazy melee weapon and scrample them into PIECES :twisted:
ksoiehawo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ksoiehawo
Member since 2003 • 302 Posts
Super Mario World
Ein-7919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ein-7919
Member since 2003 • 3490 Posts
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War should be up there on the list.

Come on, the Avatar friggin' impales enemy units on his sword and watches them slide down the blade spouting blood all the way down. Basically, any of the super units or walker units have fairly gory 'special' killing animations.
DriftRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DriftRS
Member since 2004 • 3491 Posts

[QUOTE="stuntman_hy"][QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.Final-Fatality

Reali?

No not really, the kid's just a phsyco loser and the parents needed something to blame, so they pointed at videogames. The Vistims parents also pointed to videogames, the game being manhunt. I'd feel sorry for the parents of the victim, cept it ended up it was the victim who was playing manhunt, not the kid who killed, so now the parents of the victim are being countersued and quickly dropped the case. Under normal circumstances, I'd feel sorry for the victims parents, but under this case, all I can say is hypocritical barstards.

Draco7z7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Draco7z7
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts

what about manhunt? almost wasnt released because it was so bad... and if 25 to Life is getting released on pc then maybe that.whipshock08

Have to agree with manhunt

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dagamemonkey
Yeah, uh, I don't remember a gory version of a Mario game to be quite honest...
liquidzero123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 liquidzero123
Member since 2004 • 7111 Posts
Postal 2.
metalXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 metalXIII
Member since 2005 • 2446 Posts

[QUOTE="whipshock08"]Star Craft with huge body counts, there would be dozens of on screen enemies attacking all at one that you could slaughter. Enemies could be ripped open and blown apart, soaking the entire battle field red with blood.

&&

The Punisher

demonx5584

Starcraft is asome, but its not really gory. Blood Rain 2 or whatever its called is pretty bloody.

f0re1gn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 f0re1gn
Member since 2004 • 72 Posts

Yeah, i've actually played SoF2 much longer than Postal2, and i still think i could make postal2 look gorier than SoF2 if it wouldn't have lagged that much back then when i was playing it.

And yeah, Bloodrayne was a Gory game fosho, i mean, chopping a nazi into 50+ pieces in a matter of seconds is special, don't you think? :D

Avatar image for 202828021301671007070697380274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 202828021301671007070697380274
Member since 2004 • 208 Posts
Most gory game I remember was the original Soldier of Fortune with full violence. I was 10 at the time and had never seen someones intestines fall out in a game.
Nunamaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Nunamaker
Member since 2004 • 2551 Posts
soldier of fortune
SuruXia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SuruXia
Member since 2005 • 814 Posts
Soldier of Fortune was pretty bad wasn't it? I also agree with the fellow who said postal 2.... you can chop off people's heads and then pee on them. Maybe not violent... just weird.

OH! Does anyone remember Die by the Sword? You could chop off people's limbs and beat them to death with them in that game.
jellygoose451

Are you implying that Postal 2 isnt violent? Heh, thats a typo if I've ever seen one.

Yeah SoF II is a pretty gory game (and a kick*** LAN game at that), but it doesn't even begin to come CLOSE to being as bad as postal. ESPECIALLY the expansion for postal. That makes it even worse. But its just SO FUN! I would post some screenshots of postal, but I would prolly get suspended.

And as for ManHunt, yea its pretty gory, but more than gory its just brutal and shocking. If you think about it, Postal has about everything ManHunt does gore-wise, just the execution (excuse the pun) of ManHunt is MUCH more dark and brutal, while Postal is much more comical.
Avatar image for dudeeemadudbomb
dudeeemadudbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#44 dudeeemadudbomb
Member since 2004 • 2054 Posts

Try Vivisector! It's not out yet though.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=189

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=132

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=99

It's gonna top SOF2 easy. Picture the accurateness of destroying a head in SOF2. Now imagine that .... But on a guys entire body!

OmgProtoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 OmgProtoss
Member since 2005 • 2264 Posts

I say Postal 2.

f0re1gn

How is that more gory than being able to chip through 12 different layers of skull using the knife? You honestly don't know what your talking about.

Postal is more offensive than violent.

You can hit heads off, and burn people. That is it. Pissing on someone is not violent.
SuruXia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SuruXia
Alright, would it be against the ToS to post a LINK to a picture of Postal's goriness, just to shut some of these people up? If its fine, Ill do it, and we wont hear another peep from anyone who thinks SoF II is more gory than postal.
Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts
Manhunt....Nuff said.HaSheeSh_basic

How so? In Manhunt, you can plant an axe in your enemies' heads. But in popular games such as Half-life or CoD, you can shoot people in the face. So how is one any worse than the other? Actually gore = blood, and in Half-life (and many other games) there was more of it than there was in Manhunt.
minigunmorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 minigunmorgan
Member since 2003 • 935 Posts
the fallouts were pretty gory. you could kill men, women, and children. if you use a shotgun, an entire section of the their torso just flies out and lands on the ground, and a second later they fall. with the miniugn, they just get ripped to shreds and fall to the ground in a nasty heap of flesh and bone. thats nasty. and, if you select "bloody mess" as on of your skills when creating your character, its even nastier.
SuruXia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SuruXia
the fallouts were pretty gory. you could kill men, women, and children. if you use a shotgun, an entire section of the their torso just flies out and lands on the ground, and a second later they fall. with the miniugn, they just get ripped to shreds and fall to the ground in a nasty heap of flesh and bone. thats nasty. and, if you select "bloody mess" as on of your skills when creating your character, its even nastier.minigunmorgan

That link in your sig is a big-*** joke right? Dumb question. . .I hope.

Yea fallout is pretty gory, but then again, the viewtype (that far isometric) can only show so much detail. So far I think postal is still in the lead, followed by Sof:II, then i GUESS manhunt.
Final-Fatality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Final-Fatality

Try Vivisector! It's not out yet though.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=189

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=132

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/vivisector/screens.html?page=99

It's gonna top SOF2 easy. Picture the accurateness of destroying a head in SOF2. Now imagine that .... But on a guys entire body!

dudeeemadudbomb
I was going to get the game......

I still am!!