The Most Gory PC Game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
[QUOTE="Final-Fatality"]I didn't reali think SOFII was that voilent. It wasn't too horrible. Other games were.
Wanker1366

Blowing chunks of an enemies head off isnt gory? The only thing that comes close to compare is Die by the sword... Postal 2 isnt gory, its obscene and manhunt is violent, not gory.

sof 2 just isnt realistic in any way because of the jagged razor sharp edges when you, say, blow someones hand off.. i hate sof2 because it just wasnt fun. The gore wasnt even that fun (After the first few days ;) )
ThE_MuTiLaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 ThE_MuTiLaToR
Member since 2005 • 2621 Posts
I think it's Barbie's Horse Adventures
Wanker1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Wanker1366
Member since 2003 • 497 Posts
[QUOTE="Wanker1366"][QUOTE="Final-Fatality"]I didn't reali think SOFII was that voilent. It wasn't too horrible. Other games were.
Crucifier

Blowing chunks of an enemies head off isnt gory? The only thing that comes close to compare is Die by the sword... Postal 2 isnt gory, its obscene and manhunt is violent, not gory.

sof 2 just isnt realistic in any way because of the jagged razor sharp edges when you, say, blow someones hand off.. i hate sof2 because it just wasnt fun. The gore wasnt even that fun (After the first few days ;) )

Who in the name of fried potatoe mentioned realism? If your going to argue aliasing with me about chunks of skull and brain then... pm me... hehe... BRAAAAINS!

Anyways, Q3 was mentioned but not recognized. The blood clouds after a rocket launcher attack is simply awsome. Another honorable mentioned goes to Q4 as well.

dsd02_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#105 dsd02_
Member since 2004 • 756 Posts
silent hill series ... and yeah I red the fockin thread I'm fed up with guys posting just to repeat after it'self
JrNeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 JrNeMan
Member since 2003 • 1066 Posts
Soldier of Fortune was my first gory pc game i have ever played. And was happy to see it's plot continued. But I always wounderd what happend to Soldier of Fortune 3. I heard a lot about it a few months after SoF 2 came out but, havent heard anything sense. Anyone???
Obelisk786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Obelisk786
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
sof2 wasnt gory at all, i play it all the time online, the most goriest and twisted game on pc, MANHUNT...
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#108 Dagamemonkey
Member since 2005 • 1480 Posts

You know, I don't understand something. How can you say that SOF2 isn't gory? How? Is that humanly possible? By the way, that's your opinion. The fact that SOF2 is gory is demonstrated easily with full access to the violence. Again, I haven't played everything out there. I haven't played Bloodrayne 2 or Manhunt.

Real fast, Crucifier, no offense, but this is America. Freedom of speech. Freedom of opinion. Period.

f0re1gn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 f0re1gn
Member since 2004 • 72 Posts

Heh. Ever use a pump shotgun at point blank range and blow off 1/3 of someone's head? Ever use a riot shotgun that decorates with color red and black holes? Ever use a grenade launcher and blow off limbs and watch the blood pool around the victim? Ever use an incendiary grenade and invite some enemy soldiers over for a bon fire? Ever use a sniper rifle to blast off someone's head? Do you use AK-47s to do surgery on someone's intestines? Are you a butcher that prefers blades rather than guns and try to use it on someone that's still alive? Ever use micro-uzis to eradicate someone from point-blank range? Ever annihilate somebody with the mounted machine gun? Didn't think so.Dagamemonkey

With the style of that post there's 40203 times more to say about bloodrayne. Didn't play BR2 yet, but i did play BR1, and it was decently Gory.

I say bloodrayne 2, since the screenies changed my opinion ;)

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Dagamemonkey
But, was it as gory as SOF2? Honestly.
JrNeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 JrNeMan
Member since 2003 • 1066 Posts
Well if ya thing about it. Sof sereis and BR sereis are Bloody gory. Arms, legs, heads, and torsos being eather blown off, shot off, or sliced off, These 2 series are the only gory games I have played so thous are My "Most Gory PC Games." :D
8)

No no wait. Its when i pic a landmine and lose both my legs in minesweep or wait when i get a virtual papercut, cutting my arm off from solitare.:D LOL
Brutal_Impact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112 Brutal_Impact
Member since 2003 • 20310 Posts

Soldier of Fortune 2 by far, but it's soon gonna get replaced by FEAR.

FEAR is unbelievable in terms of gore.

Brutal_Impact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Brutal_Impact
Member since 2003 • 20310 Posts

Soldier of Fortune was my first gory pc game i have ever played. And was happy to see it's plot continued. But I always wounderd what happend to Soldier of Fortune 3. I heard a lot about it a few months after SoF 2 came out but, havent heard anything sense. Anyone???JrNeMan

Raven is busy on Quake 4, but seeing that every other thread on their website forums is a fan begging for Soldier of Fortune 3, it's safe to say that they are going to work on SOF3 next, with the Doom 3 engine.

Baljot187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Baljot187
Member since 2003 • 7294 Posts
  • Soldier of Fortune II- this is the mac-daddy of gore.
  • Postal II- stupid game, but very gory.
  • Any random game from Japan.
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Dagamemonkey
Real fast, I said the most gory PC game. But since we're on the subject of game on different platforms, forget the platform of PC only. Let's go to any platform! Oh, is "FEAR" a new game?
qead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 qead
Member since 2005 • 1055 Posts

PAINKILLER! U can run up to enemies with that crazy melee weapon and scrample them into PIECES :twisted:WartHawg8

Ya my vote goes for painkiller

Avatar image for dudeeemadudbomb
dudeeemadudbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#117 dudeeemadudbomb
Member since 2004 • 2054 Posts
Ut2004
Oh, and make sure that you go and read my user reviews. Then you'll know which game is the goriest cause I go into details!:twisted:
Killer_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Killer_Panda
Member since 2005 • 749 Posts
What do you think the most graphic, bloody, gory, and most violent PC you can get your hands on? In my opinion, Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix is the one. I won't go into detail, but I will say that the developer was really smart to put a parental violence lock that is password protected on it. You into graphic violence? Get Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix.Dagamemonkey
no way is it sof 2 postal 2 all the way. u could light people on fire and look at there dead burnt up bodies. or u could play fetch with a dog and a human head.
cheater87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 cheater87
Member since 2004 • 1036 Posts
something is wrong with my SOF game. the game doest fit on the entire screen
katalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#120 katalist
Member since 2003 • 10159 Posts
postal 2,bloodrayne2, and SOF2 are the gorriest ive played. go play them if you havnt,
cheater87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 cheater87
people how could we forget the unreal series witht he gibbing and the dismemberment instagib matches were rooms with blood raining down on you hahaha
9mmSpliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 9mmSpliff
Member since 2005 • 21751 Posts
SoF2
cheater87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cheater87
bump
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dagamemonkey
Unreal? Unreal wasn't as "gore-oriented" as SOF2. Unreal was more on the bloody side, and it wasn't about the violence. It was about how many frags you could rack up.
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Dagamemonkey
Yeah, uh, Aliens vs Predator 2 for the PC was pretty graphic. Like, what game lets you play as the alien chestburster inside some poor soul and literally bite your way out? I mean, you can hear their heart beating faster as you get closer to breaking loose. And the guy screams louder as the pain gets worse as the most helpless form of the xenomorph prepares to go solo. I was kind of bothered at first, but I soon decided that I'm glad I was the chestburster and not that guy.
philcabinet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 philcabinet
Member since 2005 • 4312 Posts
Postal 2 isn't really much bloodier than any other FPS with blood, honestly.
AbuSharkas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 AbuSharkas8
Member since 2005 • 4306 Posts
Postal 2
AKS_74U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 AKS_74U
Member since 2005 • 1841 Posts
nope postal 2 they banned it saying ''most violent game ever made''
AKS_74U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 AKS_74U
Member since 2005 • 1841 Posts
and i have postal 2 i got it off ebay
Corpand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#130 Corpand
Member since 2003 • 481 Posts
Postal 2 for sure.
redalert2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 redalert2004
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

i like barbie super model, that is real gore.

ish_gibbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#132 ish_gibbor
Member since 2004 • 1717 Posts

I think it's Barbie's Horse AdventuresThE_MuTiLaToR

Omg this made me laugh out loud, haha.

it is clear blood rayne 2 won, why do you keep trying. If you disagree you need to post some more gory screens shot than the ones posted for blood rayne 2, it is that simple.

ish_gibbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#133 ish_gibbor
Member since 2004 • 1717 Posts

Unreal? Unreal wasn't as "gore-oriented" as SOF2. Unreal was more on the bloody side, and it wasn't about the violence. It was about how many frags you could rack up.Dagamemonkey

we must post the dictionary again www.dictionary.com

Gore - Blood, especially coagulated blood from a wound.

Gory -
  1. Covered or stained with gore; bloody.
  2. Full of or characterized by bloodshed and violence

Violence -

1. Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
  2. The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
  3. Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a tornado.
  4. Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
  5. Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
  6. Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.

the person asked from most gory game not violent. In other words he asked what is the most 'bloody' game. And again from the picture evidence on this thread it was blood rayne 2, unless you post more gory screen shots, you all lose. Do not take what I just typed to seriously hehe.

darksilouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 darksilouette
Member since 2004 • 2116 Posts
Soldier of Fortune 2
SolidSnake1x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SolidSnake1x
Member since 2003 • 2837 Posts
Postal 2 you could take a leak on people and then set them on fire.
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Dagamemonkey

Once again. No one listens. I said GORY. Not violent, not vulgar or crude, but gory! As in dismemberment, decapitation, etc. Postal 2 is not so much as gory as it is just plain crude. And no, I don't have any SOF2 pics available to post. And yes, this topic is strictly the individual's opinion!

blings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 blings
Member since 2003 • 652 Posts

[QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Manhunt....Nuff said.stuntman_hy

Yeah. Manhunt has been banned in some shops over here in England because some kid killed some other kid because of Manhunt.

Manhunt was completely banned in New Zealand. Not as gory as SOF2 but disturbing and influential clearly. I remember hearing of a cornershop owner here in blighty having been attacked by youths with claw hammers.

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Dagamemonkey
Monkey-see monkey-do. Too many cases of kids going berserk playing Rockstar games are in the media. Only a small percentage of those kids actually mimic what they see in video games. Those that do probably have a mental problem. The primary problem is that some of us can't discerne between real and fake, and good and evil.
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Dagamemonkey
I see Dr. Brown and Marty have come up with a new ride. Still using that old flux capacitor?
outovalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 outovalo
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts
Fallout games do have some funny death animations ^_____^
Anal_Kink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Anal_Kink
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

I don't know if this thread means gore which you can inflict or sustain yourself, but tbh, I have not seen a game with more gore than in a particular part of the F.E.A.R demonstration thing. There is a part of that where you walk into a room literally covered with blood. (It's the part where the main dude meets up with the Sergent Johnson lookandtalkalike :D) That to me is the epitome of gore. There was blood everywhere, on the walls, Dripping from the ceiling and also in pools on the floor with bodies floating in it. Doom 3 also has a similar event in it.

*edit* This might help people better understand which part of the F.E.A.R Demonstration video (I don't know if the video was the demo itself, since I haven't downloaded it). It's the part where you - After already being in the room and discussing what might have happened in it with the Segent Johnson guy - encounter shutters flipping open and shut, and then a girl starts running and screaming at the shutters, which afterwards open and you have to go through, to a different area. This room is literally Blood covered and would be impossible to be more gory.

However, if this thread is for gore which can be inflicted constantly throughout the game, I don't think F.E.A.R ranks as high. For cutscenes and non-inflicted/non-interactive gore I think my F.E.A.R thing probably wins. Even from the Bloodrayne screenshots, it wasn't as gory as the particular F.E.A.R thing I have in mind. If you think this doesn't win you probably aren't thinking of the same thing I am. I'll see if I can find any screenshots of what I mean.

Cracker_Ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Cracker_Ass
Member since 2004 • 744 Posts
i played FEAR on low settings, so i barely saw blood at all.
the hallway with blood wasn't too gory, or maybe i'm just saying that because it didn't actually come from a person, but was there already.

The game with most blood is Starcraft, LoL. you can see a whole BATTLEFIELD of blood!

the two most disturbing?
Manhunt. it makes me wonder if it's possible to kill people that way
Carmageddon. I get weird ideas when i'm driving in real life
(i never actually tried any in real life so no-one should worry)

but from my experience i'd say SoF considering how much blood you can get from one body, never played part 2 yet. but i can imagine wot it's like

however, after seeing BLoodRayne 2 i'd have to say that's the goriest to the most detail.

trinine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 trinine
Member since 2004 • 38 Posts
Those medical operation games.

Because I cut a man's head open with a bone saw and jabbed instruments in his brain.

Epicsoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#144 Epicsoldier
Member since 2004 • 10998 Posts
Postal 2 for sure
andrewsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 andrewsonfire
Member since 2005 • 3283 Posts

ManhuntFinal-Fatality

was manhunt a bad game?

Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Dagamemonkey
I have said every bit of three times that Postal 2 is not gory like SOF2, it's just plain crude and profane. As for Manhunt, they call it the "Clockwork Orange of gaming", and if you have ever seen Clockwork Orange, then you'll know what I'm talking about.
Aggie1295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#147 Aggie1295
Member since 2003 • 445 Posts
Soldier of Fortune 2 would have to be the goriest PC game I've actually played, although God of War is pretty close (but its a console game). That being said, I never played Postal 2, and it looks a little bloodier. There is a big difference between the two though. Soldier of Fortune 2 was a solid game with the violence in context. The other game play elements made it a fun action game to play. From what I've seen of Postal 2, most of the gore is just kind of tasteless and just there to get the game attention, while the game itself isn't that great. I would love to see a Soldier of Fortune 3 come out in one of the new graphics engines.
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Dagamemonkey

I just got Bloodrayne 2 for the XBox, and after careful consideration, I would have to say that Bloodrayne 2 is aweful close to Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix if not bloodier. Bloodrayne 2 is pretty interesting with "fatalities" and a cool feeding feature when your health is low. Anyone who is mature enough to play extremely violent games, Bloodrayne 2 is a great choice.

CPlusPlusGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 CPlusPlusGeek
Member since 2005 • 6913 Posts
If you dont think it's FEAR watch BOTH of these.

Video 1: http://www.1337geeks.net/7800/fearG1.avi
Video 2: http://www.1337geeks.net/7800/fearG2.avi
Dagamemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Dagamemonkey
Is the new FEAR supposed to be gory? I have heard some things about that game. When is it scheduled to come onto console systems?