• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingeliran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kingeliran
Member since 2005 • 1069 Posts

this game is TOTAL CRAP!.

i know everyone is disappointed about the game, but you need to face it like a man this game really sucks...

the gameplay is lame, because with ranged weapon u just need to hold the mouse button, and no reloading.

with melee you need to go close to an enemy and guess what? you pressing allot at the same mouse button!.

the only good thing about this game, is that you can collect allot of things, and go again and press the same button over and over again.

this game is for few people who like to hear "heavy rock music" and kill allot of freaky monsters senseless..

made my point just face it...

Kusimekaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kusimekaa
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts
why not make your point in the numerous other threads about people's opinions on hellgate london? instead of making your own thread, for those like me who really enjoyed it, it's tiring seeing numerous threads made stating how bad it is, why not judge it on the full game instead of a 30 min demo? eh?
mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts

the gameplay is lame, because with ranged weapon u just need to hold the mouse button, and no reloading.

with melee you need to go close to an enemy and guess what? you pressing allot at the same mouse button!.

the only good thing about this game, is that you can collect allot of things, and go again and press the same button over and over again.

kingeliran

you just described diablo 2, one of the most popular online games of all time

gskristen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gskristen
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
If you learned about the skill tree, you'd realize that there's more to it than just clicking the same button over and over. You have to change skills depending on the situation, and yeah. Judge not by the demo, because if you've ever played Diablo, you'd realize that even click-fests can be challenging and extremely fun. Also, aren't FPSs just clicking the same button? Or even WoW where you just hit 1-4 over and over. Please. There's more to games than just the buttons you hit. Everything else about Hellgate is amazing, even if you don't like click-fest games. Don't play them if you don't like them. But take your complaining to other threads, please.
xDestroyer666x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xDestroyer666x
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts

haha wow I like to kill freaky monsters and listen to "heavy rock music". lol

ProudLarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 ProudLarry
Member since 2004 • 13511 Posts
To bad you couldn't piece together a couple coherent sentences, in order to get your point across.
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

haha wow I like to kill freaky monsters and listen to "heavy rock music". lol

xDestroyer666x

me too! HEAVY METAL RULES!

Although I also believe the games sucks.

Minder22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Minder22
Member since 2004 • 487 Posts

i saw pictures and videos and it didnt look impressive ...but i just thought it was in my own mind

Now im starting to notice people that played the demo have really been talking against it and its just turning out to be a big dissapointment

terryshaw09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 terryshaw09
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I have not playerd this game yet but i was really looking forward to it so please keep your review to yourself till the full game is released.
Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts

Well, I enjoyed the demo and I think I'll enjoy the game too. I think the co-op will be pretty awesome. I also like the fact that the levels are random. Yeah, the models and textures seemed to recycle a lot but the layouts were different. That adds a lot of replayability. You can no longer count on memorizing the map and mob locations to get you through the game.

I would also like to see you reload but the game isn't just "holding" down the mouse button. When I tried that my accuracy went all over the place and I didn't hit anywhere close to where I aimed. So either way you need to take a short break from shooting. I'm okay with that.

Lauryn2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#12 Lauryn2000
Member since 2005 • 2582 Posts

this game is for few people who like to hear "heavy rock music" and kill allot of freaky monsters senseless..

kingeliran

*smirks*

:?

HUH??
gzaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gzaneski
Member since 2004 • 1031 Posts

why not make your point in the numerous other threads about people's opinions on hellgate london? instead of making your own thread, for those like me who really enjoyed it, it's tiring seeing numerous threads made stating how bad it is, why not judge it on the full game instead of a 30 min demo? eh?Kusimekaa

Don't get the word "demo" confused with "beta". Demos are designed to be used as tests for player's computer and give them a taste of the actual game. It's way too late for the developers to do any core changes now. What you see and experience in the demo is very close, if not identical gameplay and graphics as the full game. Betas on the other hand are incomplete games, which the developers make so that they CAN make changes to the game. But the betas are over and the demo is out. So if it sucks. It sucks.

EDIT: I'm not saying the game sucks nor am I saying it's good. I haven't played the demo yet.

humbugdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 humbugdude
Member since 2004 • 278 Posts
[QUOTE="kingeliran"]

mfsa

I disagree. Sadly, Diablo 2: LOD remains a classic that is STILL better than HGL

KiwiforBrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KiwiforBrain
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts
People are right when they say that you can't judge the game based on what you've experienced in the demo. But come on, can the full version be that much better? I mean, it's not a beta. I think the demo was pretty bad indeed. But I hope you guys are right, and the game will turn out to be pretty good.
Alaris83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Alaris83
Member since 2004 • 1620 Posts
I like how for years people have been praising Diablo 1 and 2 for being such a great game, and then when the H:L demo comes out with nearly identical gameplay, people bag on it like it's the smelliest turd on the planet.
Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Herrick
Member since 2004 • 4549 Posts

A couple of things about Hellgate: London: Is it just me, or is the running animation slightly better when you're in the subway area with the NPCs than it is when you're out and about? Also, I dislike that an enemy can hit me with a melee attack even if I'm relatively far away from them. What's that about?

gzaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gzaneski
Member since 2004 • 1031 Posts

You are idiots. The gameplay of this game is something that you can't see in 40 mins of gaming. If you had the chance to play the beta now you wouldn't be talking such crap. The gameplay is very diablo-ish and is superb. You just need to go throw the levels a bit and there you go chalenging oponents and not the only zombies and 3 other things as seen in the demo. As for graphics when you see it with DX10 or even having a decent rig with DX9 you'd see that the graphics are very good.sa6oo0

That's unfair to call them idiots. What if they weren't eligible for the beta? Besides, it's the developers'fault for making their demo bad compared to the full game. And you can't assume that they played it for only 40 minutes.

paperfire2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 paperfire2000
Member since 2005 • 111 Posts
I tried the demo and the game was crap. Every area looks the same and looks so dull.
bignice12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bignice12
Member since 2003 • 2124 Posts

You are idiots. The gameplay of this game is something that you can't see in 40 mins of gaming. If you had the chance to play the beta now you wouldn't be talking such crap. The gameplay is very diablo-ish and is superb. You just need to go throw the levels a bit and there you go chalenging oponents and not the only zombies and 3 other things as seen in the demo. As for graphics when you see it with DX10 or even having a decent rig with DX9 you'd see that the graphics are very good.sa6oo0

True, if you were interested in the game but was turned off, I would suggest reading reviews then deciding for yourself. Demo didn't show you crap. The game really picks up when you get to the british musuem, it had some really cool mobs and bosses.

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
What you just said is a perfect description of the Diablo series, one of the most popular online games, as well as being critically acclaimed.
mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts
[QUOTE="mfsa"][QUOTE="kingeliran"]

humbugdude

I disagree. Sadly, Diablo 2: LOD remains a classic that is STILL better than HGL

what is it you're disagreeing with - the belief that hellgate is potentially as good as diablo 2, or that he did in fact describe diablo 2 in the quoted section above

because he says all you do is click, and the only good thing about the game is collecting items and improving your character - i mean, i've only put a few hundred hours into d2, but that is exactly my opinion of d2... you do a lot of semi-mindless clicking, but it has awesome character development and is fun with friends

now, if you're disagreeing with the belief that hellgate is as good as diablo 2 - i didn't say it was, i wouldn't presume to make such a comparison based on a demo

bblundell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bblundell
Member since 2006 • 1086 Posts
The game is ok, but these threads aregetting annoying.
Swiftstrike5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Swiftstrike5
Member since 2005 • 6950 Posts

I laugh everytime I see the hellgate london ad that says "They kicked me in the teeth and tore my girlfriend in half." I'm like... ok so they only kicked you in the teeth?

I didn't like the game at all either.

WeeMan9287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WeeMan9287
Member since 2005 • 155 Posts
ok, I admit that they didnt really release much at all in the demo and the demo itself is not very impressive... But i know the game will be much more satisfying because there will be a **** more content. The gameplay is dead on for what i expected and wanted and needed over all these years... If you really think that this game sucks than frankly you think that.... Diablo 2 sucks, World of Warcraft sucks, and Doom 3 sucks... Because in essence its basically all those games rolled into one, which is a good deal lol.... Face it, this game is getting ragged on because people arent taking it for what its worth, a hack N slash with some cool settings and new skills.
SacrificiaLamb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27 SacrificiaLamb
Member since 2006 • 123 Posts

A demo is supposed to give a good representation of actual gameplay in the final product. Otherwise, why bother?

can0of0cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 can0of0cheese
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts

"killing monsters while listening to heavy rock music" actually i was hoping that Hellgate would be exactly that. We need a big casual game like that right now, with we i mean I.. The reason I don't play wow is that I can't kill 100 monsters in less than a metal, i have great hopes hellgate will change all of that and that the kills will be gory and easy on the ragdoll.

If you want the story and complicated gameplay buy conan or the witcher when they are out, i know i will but the world needs games like this too.

GreyDarienFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GreyDarienFox
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

kingeliran

You are soooo effin wrong :P

I liked the game, because I like looting and stuff, it does get boring after a while, but then still, I want to get back in it and play more, get better stuff.... etc. Well, I guess we like different kinds of games....

Reesicup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Reesicup
Member since 2003 • 77 Posts
it was pretty cool. me like, me will get, me will enjoi. everyone else, shoosh.
Grantelicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#31 Grantelicious
Member since 2007 • 1541 Posts

The FPS gun action is very crap and seems to me that people who want RPG's wont like it too because they don't want a tacked on FPS view. Also the graphics are very poor and overall i wasn't impressed by the gameplay.

TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TA127
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

If you learned about the skill tree, you'd realize that there's more to it than just clicking the same button over and over. You have to change skills depending on the situation, and yeah. Judge not by the demo, because if you've ever played Diablo, you'd realize that even click-fests can be challenging and extremely fun. Also, aren't FPSs just clicking the same button? Or even WoW where you just hit 1-4 over and over. Please. There's more to games than just the buttons you hit. Everything else about Hellgate is amazing, even if you don't like click-fest games. Don't play them if you don't like them. But take your complaining to other threads, please.gskristen

So so right.

Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts

The FPS gun action is very crap and seems to me that people who want RPG's wont like it too because they don't want a tacked on FPS view. Also the graphics are very poor and overall i wasn't impressed by the gameplay.

Grantelicious

You don't need to play in the first person at all if you don't want to. Your mouse wheel movesthe viewin and out between 3rd and 1st. I prefer a 3rd person view so that's how I play too.

dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 dbzfreak
Member since 2003 • 6223 Posts
What you just said is a perfect description of the Diablo series, one of the most popular online games, as well as being critically acclaimed. onemic
Pretty much sums up what I was thinking. People also need to get over comparing every nook and cranny of the game to Diablo. I don't think too many Diablo fans will like this simply because every time something happens it'll be, "We'll Diablo did it this way."
murekkep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#35 murekkep
Member since 2005 • 758 Posts

Hmm well the bad thing about hellgate london is it's not includes any spirit. In Diablo 2, every npc's characteristic's and acts was different. Game atmosphere were perfect. And stability is too. But in hellgate london, there are no spirits and sense . For example: you are in a subway station in a futuristic age. People find their meals so hardly and they used to abandoned their home place. They're fighting for live one more day. And guess what? There are a lot of Alienware and Nvidia commercials on walls of the subways. Where is the sense of that? And in the meantime Npc's are so superficial and slipshod. They dont make you an admiration like on Diablo series.

My final thought is: i think hardcore players will play hellgate london several hours or days. And none of them will not stand to see the end. And some of them will see the end, they'll go to play online, they'll bore a couple of weeks later and put the cd case so deep to their rack. And i am the one of those gamers.

kyrieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kyrieee
Member since 2007 • 978 Posts
dude why are you a walking ad for valve?
dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dbzfreak
Member since 2003 • 6223 Posts
dude why are you a walking ad for valve?kyrieee
Maybe I just like the orange box. :P
garbageben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 garbageben
Member since 2004 • 652 Posts

You don't need to play in the first person at all if you don't want to. Your mouse wheel movesthe viewin and out between 3rd and 1st. I prefer a 3rd person view so that's how I play too.brianpoetzel

Yeah I also play in the 3rd person view all the time, as it lets me see my surroundings and know if something is behind me. :) Personally having been in the beta and playing the demo, I loved the beta and I think the demo is really poor in that it doesn't let you get far enough to actually experience the game that well.

TH3_1NF1D3L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TH3_1NF1D3L
Member since 2004 • 125 Posts

[QUOTE="Kusimekaa"]why not make your point in the numerous other threads about people's opinions on hellgate london? instead of making your own thread, for those like me who really enjoyed it, it's tiring seeing numerous threads made stating how bad it is, why not judge it on the full game instead of a 30 min demo? eh?gzaneski

Don't get the word "demo" confused with "beta". Demos are designed to be used as tests for player's computer and give them a taste of the actual game. It's way too late for the developers to do any core changes now. What you see and experience in the demo is very close, if not identical gameplay and graphics as the full game. Betas on the other hand are incomplete games, which the developers make so that they CAN make changes to the game. But the betas are over and the demo is out. So if it sucks. It sucks.

EDIT: I'm not saying the game sucks nor am I saying it's good. I haven't played the demo yet.

WTF are you talking about? Really, cause I've got no idea. Have you played the beta? The demo is complete crap, not vindictive of the beta at all, which is ALWAYS more up to date than a demo based on an early ALPHA build. Get your facts straight before you start diarrhea'ing out of your mouth.

j3v1zzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 j3v1zzle
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts

the game blows.

sad, very sad because i was anticipating this so much. guess the next best thing is diablo iii...whenever that is.

AdobewanKenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AdobewanKenobi
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
The game is good, it's just not the end-all-be-all-savior-of-all-RPGs-with-hyphens-included. It's mediocre. run of the mill.

It's not the atrocity that some make it out to be, but it's also not god in a box. The game tried to be Diablo 2 with a twist, which it is. It plays like Diablo 2, its graphics are gorgeous, it captures the "evil" feel (perhaps a little too much, environments are pretty drab.) But, it tries so hard to be Diablo 2 that it just fails in many areas. NPCs are something that stands out. You click on a guard, and if you're a guy, he's gruff and stereotypical, if you're a girl, he asks you to rub oil all over yourself. There's some intense in-depth dialog there. Totally immersed.

The diablo crowd was mostly attracted because it was simple, fun, and casual. Hellgate London is simple, and fun. A hazy area of this game lies in the "casual" field, mostly regarding fees. It's true, you can play this game online without paying a monthly fee, that's great. But it penalizes you.

If you play online without paying a fee, you become quite literally a second-cla-ss citizen. You can't start guilds, you can't become an officer of a guild, you get reduced storage space, other disadvantages to game play, as well as being restricted from obtaining content updates.

The EA influence of this game rings out true and clear with its in-game ads. My vision of an apocalyptic world is not riddled with the likes of nVidia ads, but someone's wallet at EA Games disagrees with that vision. It's pretty annoying to know that even in the game you paid big money for, you're still not safe from ridiculous advertising, especially when its spiritual predecessor did not require you to pay a monthly fee to be worthy of playing the game to its maximum capacity, and the strength of Diablo II was in its multiplayer aspect.

The FPS aspect feels tacked on, but honestly, that's a technological problem as well as a design flaw. Bringing first-person into the game attempts to attract that type of gamer, but that gamer will be sorely dissatisfied. The recoil of your gun amounts to the expansion of your crosshairs, with no other visual aid whatsoever. Not even a slight rise of the barrel of your weapon. It brutally sucks the intensity out of first person play when your character has been firing a fully automatic weapon for 15 seconds and still recycles the same shooting animation and sound. Overall the first-person plays a lot like Planetside, it's passable, but there's no "umph" to it, and no satisfaction, either. I actually found third person a lot more satisfying, because at least you don't have to look at your stupid weapon. (lack of a better adjective.)

The game is also invasive regarding your system and you as a gamer. Accepting the game's EULA means you submit to the collection of 'technical and related information that identifies your computer, including without limitation your Internet Protocol address, operating system, application software and peripheral hardware'." Not a big deal to some, but it adds to my list of "why-nots" for this game.

The animations and gameplay variability is pretty weak, but those flaws will probably be fixed with the patches that you have to pay for. The game is definitely still in WIP (work in progress) form, and I think they alienate a lot of their target audience with failed attempts in multiple areas. The most blatant of which being the stupid online system, ads, tacked on gameplay aspects, and the lack of LAN capability. I played the demo and the beta, and remain unimpressed. At best, Hellgate London will serve as both inspiration and a caution to aspiring developers. I think they should've taken more time developing it to perfection, especially if they expect you to pay for it.
Gridiron123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Gridiron123
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts

The game is good, it's just not the end-all-be-all-savior-of-all-RPGs-with-hyphens-included. It's mediocre. run of the mill.

It's not the atrocity that some make it out to be, but it's also not god in a box. The game tried to be Diablo 2 with a twist, which it is. It plays like Diablo 2, its graphics are gorgeous, it captures the "evil" feel (perhaps a little too much, environments are pretty drab.) But, it tries so hard to be Diablo 2 that it just fails in many areas. NPCs are something that stands out. You click on a guard, and if you're a guy, he's gruff and stereotypical, if you're a girl, he asks you to rub oil all over yourself. There's some intense in-depth dialog there. Totally immersed.

The diablo crowd was mostly attracted because it was simple, fun, and casual. Hellgate London is simple, and fun. A hazy area of this game lies in the "casual" field, mostly regarding fees. It's true, you can play this game online without paying a monthly fee, that's great. But it penalizes you.

If you play online without paying a fee, you become quite literally a second-cla-ss citizen. You can't start guilds, you can't become an officer of a guild, you get reduced storage space, other disadvantages to game play, as well as being restricted from obtaining content updates.

The EA influence of this game rings out true and clear with its in-game ads. My vision of an apocalyptic world is not riddled with the likes of nVidia ads, but someone's wallet at EA Games disagrees with that vision. It's pretty annoying to know that even in the game you paid big money for, you're still not safe from ridiculous advertising, especially when its spiritual predecessor did not require you to pay a monthly fee to be worthy of playing the game to its maximum capacity, and the strength of Diablo II was in its multiplayer aspect.

The FPS aspect feels tacked on, but honestly, that's a technological problem as well as a design flaw. Bringing first-person into the game attempts to attract that type of gamer, but that gamer will be sorely dissatisfied. The recoil of your gun amounts to the expansion of your crosshairs, with no other visual aid whatsoever. Not even a slight rise of the barrel of your weapon. It brutally sucks the intensity out of first person play when your character has been firing a fully automatic weapon for 15 seconds and still recycles the same shooting animation and sound. Overall the first-person plays a lot like Planetside, it's passable, but there's no "umph" to it, and no satisfaction, either. I actually found third person a lot more satisfying, because at least you don't have to look at your stupid weapon. (lack of a better adjective.)

The game is also invasive regarding your system and you as a gamer. Accepting the game's EULA means you submit to the collection of 'technical and related information that identifies your computer, including without limitation your Internet Protocol address, operating system, application software and peripheral hardware'." Not a big deal to some, but it adds to my list of "why-nots" for this game.

The animations and gameplay variability is pretty weak, but those flaws will probably be fixed with the patches that you have to pay for. The game is definitely still in WIP (work in progress) form, and I think they alienate a lot of their target audience with failed attempts in multiple areas. The most blatant of which being the stupid online system, ads, tacked on gameplay aspects, and the lack of LAN capability. I played the demo and the beta, and remain unimpressed. At best, Hellgate London will serve as both inspiration and a caution to aspiring developers. I think they should've taken more time developing it to perfection, especially if they expect you to pay for it.AdobewanKenobi

Well said.

ice_heart70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ice_heart70
Member since 2003 • 33 Posts
Honestly, I like the game. I'm playing the beta and the quests might be small here or there, but ultimately I have enjoyed the game. Just walking around completing stuff and moving along is good. I guess the beta is different than the demo...if that is what you played then save your arguments for then, I know I am.
w7w7w7w7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 w7w7w7w7w7
Member since 2006 • 4891 Posts
....from the guy with the overlord icon. psh///////////suck
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts

i know everyone is disappointed about the game, but you need to face it like a man this game really sucks...

kingeliran

mindless killings and lots of items, monsters, skills i love it ( but i hate heavy rock music btw)

jgn77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jgn77
Member since 2002 • 47 Posts
I'm not sure why I bother reading this garbage. If you are going to judge a game by a demo that has 4 generalareas, 4 quests and max lvl 5, you're just an idiot. That would be like judging a computer by the color of the cooling fan. Go back to playing your Xbox and leave the PC Gamesfor the grownups.
Swiftstrike5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Swiftstrike5
Member since 2005 • 6950 Posts

I'm not sure why I bother reading this garbage. If you are going to judge a game by a demo that has 4 generalareas, 4 quests and max lvl 5, you're just an idiot. That would be like judging a computer by the color of the cooling fan. Go back to playing your Xbox and leave the PC Gamesfor the grownups.jgn77

If you can't judge a game based on its demo, how do you judge it? Its not his fault that the developer/producer released a peice of crap demo. I hear all this BS about people not being able to judge betas/demos when thats 100% of your judgement on a game. Its the same freaking game. Retail doesn't revolutionize the graphics, gameplay, or a majority of the reason people dislike this game.

Main Point: If developer doesn't release a demo, Its their fault. Many people judge if they will buy a game based off the demo... otherwise what point is there?

Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Herrick
Member since 2004 • 4549 Posts

A demo is supposed to give a good representation of actual gameplay in the final product. Otherwise, why bother?

SacrificiaLamb

Agreed. People are saying this game cannot be judged by its demo but can you really blame people are doing so? That's what a demo's for.

chaosyndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chaosyndrom
Member since 2004 • 471 Posts
So yestarday after having play the demo I left some impressions in another post and pretty much discussed the flaws of the game saying it wasn't all bad but that I didn't personally like the game to much. (I also said that even though this is what Im saying, that there is a great chance this game is really fun online) Well what do you know I check my email and I got into the beta and I played for a good few hours after I got out of class and well let me tell you, IT IS a lot better online. Without a doubt this game was made for online play- imagine playing world of warcraft OFFLINE, yeah sorry thats just not going to happen; and its no different for hellgate london. Play HGL online, do quest together its great- and yes I will definitely be buying the game, and possibly even subscribing for online play.
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
[QUOTE="kingeliran"]

mfsa

My thoughts exactly. I'm just as addicted to HGL as I was Diablo 2 back in the day as well. So much so that I'm investing a ton of hours on a beta character thats gonna get wiped at launch.

Oh and his argument sucks. Im playing a blademaster character and theres so many different types of attacks it makes for a very fun experience.