DoA5 Last Round Online Features Steam Beta Test On Going

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Okay sorry if I'm abit late but DoA5LR is going to Beta Test the online features Here are the Details

HOW TO JOIN

The Beta test is only open to users who have purchased Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam.

1. With the game fully downloaded, right-click on "Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round" in the Steam Library and select "Properties".

2. Click on the "Header" tab and enter "DOA5LROnlineBetaBranch" as the access code. (A message will appear below if successful.) Select "onlinebeta" from the drop-down list.

3. Close the Properties window. You will know you have joined successfully when "onlinebeta" is added to the game title in the library.

4. Run Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round.

Theres a Bug Report Form in the Link.

The Beta ends at the end of the month on Tuesday. The Beta will continue while Team Ninja Irons out the issues

Last Minute Notification

Notice Regarding the Update for Online Functionality for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam

To our valued customers,

We are currently beta testing the update to add online functionality to DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round on Steam. We originally announced that we would release the update by the end of June 2015. However, due to major issues found during the beta test, we will be postponing the release of the update.

We apologize for the last minute notification and regret deeply the trouble we have caused our Steam customers who were looking forward to the online functionality. We will update the website with a new release date as soon as it is set.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We will continue to offer the beta version. However, for users who have experienced issues which made the beta version unplayable, we ask that you revert back to the offline version to continue playing the game.

ï¼»Reverting to the Offline Versionï¼½

1. In the library, right click Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and select Properties.

2. Select the BETAS tab, and select "NONE" for the beta you would like to opt into. You will see a confirmation message notifying you of opting out of the beta.

3. Close the Properties window. If the previous settings were changed successfully, then "onlinebeta" should disappear from beside the title in the Library.。

4. Start Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

Team NINJA

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lulu_Lulu

Bump......

Just incase one person actually did buy the game.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Bump......

Just incase one person actually did buy the game.

I bought it but haven't played it in a few weeks. Playing other stuff right now. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try it later.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@glez13:

Oh thank god.... I was worried for a minute there. ;)

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

got it on sale for like 15 bucks on steam, im happy with that pricepoint

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lulu_Lulu

@wis3boi:

Oh yeah.... I forgot about those.

Hope you're liking it.... the update for the online features will come once all the kinks from the Beta are worked out.... then you can play against other people. :)

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

too late game is already dead

shouldn't have launched without the mp

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

So how is it shaping up thus far? I've never played any of the other DOA's online properly (going back to DOA:U) because the net code was never up to scratch for me.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lulu_Lulu

@ShepardCommandr: @Articuno76:

Okay Guys Heres the lay of the Land.

Notice Regarding the Update for Online Functionality for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam

To our valued customers,

We are currently beta testing the update to add online functionality to DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round on Steam. We originally announced that we would release the update by the end of June 2015. However, due to major issues found during the beta test, we will be postponing the release of the update.

We apologize for the last minute notification and regret deeply the trouble we have caused our Steam customers who were looking forward to the online functionality. We will update the website with a new release date as soon as it is set.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We will continue to offer the beta version. However, for users who have experienced issues which made the beta version unplayable, we ask that you revert back to the offline version to continue playing the game.

ï¼»Reverting to the Offline Versionï¼½

1. In the library, right click Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and select Properties.

2. Select the BETAS tab, and select "NONE" for the beta you would like to opt into. You will see a confirmation message notifying you of opting out of the beta.

3. Close the Properties window. If the previous settings were changed successfully, then "onlinebeta" should disappear from beside the title in the Library.。

4. Start Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

Team NINJA

So things are abit bumpy for Series first entry onto the PC

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lulu_Lulu

@Articuno76:

DoA's netcode is currently only at its best on the PS4.... theres no way of knowing how its going to turn out on the PC.

I just hope rumors of Tekken 7 coming to PC will put the fear in Team Ninja to get them to put in a real effort to be the best....

Xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Xshinobi
Member since 2003 • 3011 Posts

Who decided that is was a good idea to release with online should be slapped. By time this comes out the player count/interest won't be there.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lulu_Lulu

@anime-2k3:

Non of this is ideal..... but if you're interested then you can get it for modding purposes....

Near as I can tell the only way this game's online is going to fly is if they go Cross Platform compatible just like Street Fighter V.... wait.... or am I thinking of a different game ?

Still though....being the first 3D Fighter on PC in a long time is good.... theres not many games that scratch the same itch on PC Rightnow.