Wow america do something about north korea already like whats taking so long

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whiplash26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 whiplash26
Member since 2009 • 113 Posts

I think we should make the guy who created this topic president! *sarcasm*

I-Doomzday-I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 I-Doomzday-I
Member since 2011 • 100 Posts
So we're criticized for going to war and criticized for not going war. I always knew it was lose-lose for us. No matter what we do everyone is going to say we should have done the opposite.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#153 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

War doesn't solve problems.

Just imagine all the controversies if America suddenly bombed NK to the stone age with its fleet of aircraft carriers. Sure, NK isn't liked because of their trolling, but it'll just make more countries hate the US for their aggressive policies.

whiplash26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 whiplash26

Interesting fact: China's current annual millitary budget is 72 Billion Dollars!

whiplash26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 whiplash26

Another interesting Fact: The United States Annual millitary budget is 700 Billion dollars.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#156 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

So we're criticized for going to war and criticized for not going war. I always knew it was lose-lose for us. No matter what we do everyone is going to say we should have done the opposite.I-Doomzday-I

yep, we are still the top superpower in the world, so we are always going to be hit with criticism unfortunately

iliatay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 iliatay
Member since 2008 • 1325 Posts

no need to do that. just persuade China to stop their relations with them and watch north korea collapse.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#158 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58500 Posts

Interesting fact: China's current annual millitary budget is 72 Billion Dollars!

whiplash26

pretty amazing what happens when you dont pay your soldiers anything, hardly feed them, and translate the Yuan to US Dollar...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#159 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58500 Posts

So we're criticized for going to war and criticized for not going war. I always knew it was lose-lose for us. No matter what we do everyone is going to say we should have done the opposite.I-Doomzday-I

this is what happens when youre the biggest, strongest kid in the class.

hit out of retaliation, and "you dont know your own strength" = bad guy

hit out of other reasons, and youre a bully = bad guy

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="I-Doomzday-I"]So we're criticized for going to war and criticized for not going war. I always knew it was lose-lose for us. No matter what we do everyone is going to say we should have done the opposite.mrbojangles25

You forgot Get hit and don't hit back "oh he is weak, he is *****" Its sad but the U.S. is just gonna have to be the bad guy. Either way we are screwed. The U.S. is like Batman misunderstood, hated, and tries to do good only to be hated even more. Its sad but we are gonna have to deal with it. Just like the quote "You got hater? Good, it means you've stood up for something"
solely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 solely
Member since 2009 • 141 Posts
I think that U.S. should focus on Mexico first. NoKor is SoKor's problem. NoKor will just continue giving threats and doing "tests".
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#162 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

We aren't the world police. Also the cost in money and life would not be worth it at all...

Wasdie

Last time I checked, we were. At least we're certainly acting like the world police. Tell me if I'm wrong? I wish we wouldn't stick our nose in someone else's business. And by we, I mean the U.S. government.

The majority of government spending is most likely going into the war in the middle east.

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#163 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
yeah...war will solve everything and it sure has worked well for us in the past >_>
Sienrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Sienrin
Member since 2010 • 55 Posts
yeah...war will solve everything and it sure has worked well for us in the past >_>MichaeltheCM
We got at least three good wars out of it. Let's go for a fourth!
Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

Why would we want another war? War wouldnt fix anything, it would just lead to more death, countries being hostile towards each other down the road, and lets not forget the possibility of World War Three AND that both sides have nuclear weapons.

It wont end well, on either front.

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#167 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts

whiplash26
Do you really think China will divulge the exact number of dollars it spends on its military?
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 AFBrat77

[QUOTE="whiplash26"]

the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Do you really think China will divulge the exact number of dollars it spends on its military?

very good point

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="I-Doomzday-I"]So we're criticized for going to war and criticized for not going war. I always knew it was lose-lose for us. No matter what we do everyone is going to say we should have done the opposite.MgamerBD

You forgot Get hit and don't hit back "oh he is weak, he is *****" Its sad but the U.S. is just gonna have to be the bad guy. Either way we are screwed. The U.S. is like Batman misunderstood, hated, and tries to do good only to be hated even more. Its sad but we are gonna have to deal with it. Just like the quote "You got hater? Good, it means you've stood up for something"

batman dosent kill people though, not to mention he dosent lie to the whole city and randomly attacks some dude that didnt have anything to do with the terrorist attacks in the first place.

o,o

Scr00I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170 Scr00I
Member since 2009 • 1130 Posts

Meh, too noisy.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Half-Way

batman dosent kill people though, not to mention he dosent lie to the whole city and randomly attacks some dude that didnt have anything to do with the terrorist attacks in the first place.

o,o

First of all, its an analogy and for some strange unknown reason superheroes do not kill. I don't know why but for some reason the people that makes the comics or the shows never ever let batman kill. In the real worldkilling(as sad as it is) and warare necessary. Also batman does lie. He wears a mask therefore he hides the people from the truth which is his identity. I still think he is the best comparision. He lies to hid his identity, and if he could probably would kill.

curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#172 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts

Another interesting Fact: The United States Annual millitary budget is 700 Billion dollars.

whiplash26
Well.. war is expensive, you know??
firefluff3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 firefluff3
Member since 2010 • 2073 Posts

But if we do that, it'll backtrace to this very thread.

Why did I say we? Im british!

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 AFBrat77

But if we do that, it'll backtrace to this very thread.

Why did I say we? Im british!

firefluff3

It may not be the most popular thing in Britain, but I admire the British often-times standing by Americans.

edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#176 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

Well, there's China...who's an ally of NK and would become a legitimate military threat.

Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#177 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts

Well, there's China...who's an ally of NK and would become a legitimate military threat.

edgewalker16
china stays on NK's good side because they just dont want to deal with there crap. china is kind of annoyed with north koreans constantly trying to defect to their country. im willing to bet that china is going to put it's foot down on NK before the USA.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#178 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
How about it's none of our business? We are not North Korea's mother or the world police as other people in this thread are spouting out. (even if we have been acting like it)
cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 cyborg9
Member since 2004 • 583 Posts

yeah...war will solve everything and it sure has worked well for us in the past >_>MichaeltheCM

hmm expect WW2 Was a good cause last time i checked the war in the middle east wasent a good cause, having suddam hussein around kept things in order now you have jim kin whatever killing pregnant women and cutting off kids heads who didnt do nothing yeah!!! and lol@people say china will win, im canadian and even i know that usa will outgun china, biggest naval force/airforce in the world and not to mention a good budget

cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 cyborg9

[QUOTE="edgewalker16"]

taterfrickintot

china stays on NK's good side because they just dont want to deal with there crap. china is kind of annoyed with north koreans constantly trying to defect to their country. im willing to bet that china is going to put it's foot down on NK before the USA.

exactly... well said its only time before someone does it, if you only knew what goes on in that country people are so nieve man!!!

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 AFBrat77

[QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"]yeah...war will solve everything and it sure has worked well for us in the past >_>cyborg9

hmm expect WW2 Was a good cause last time i checked the war in the middle east wasent a good cause, having suddam hussein around kept things in order now you have jim kin whatever killing pregnant women and cutting off kids heads who didnt do nothing yeah!!! and lol@people say china will win, im canadian and even i know that usa will outgun china, biggest naval force/airforce in the world and not to mention a good budget

agreed....

who the hell actually thinks China would win?

Wouldn't happen.

cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 cyborg9

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"]yeah...war will solve everything and it sure has worked well for us in the past >_>AFBrat77

agreed....

who the hell actually thinks China would win?

Wouldn't happen.

It wouldnt happen, Those people who say china wins are those who say "omg nukes" yeah so what usa has nukes to even canada frig even brazil has nukes so what, were talking about man power and tech not nukes,

optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#183 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
North Korea is a police state with the largest army in the modern world. You can't just attack that and assume you'd win.
Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] You forgot Get hit and don't hit back "oh he is weak, he is *****" Its sad but the U.S. is just gonna have to be the bad guy. Either way we are screwed. The U.S. is like Batman misunderstood, hated, and tries to do good only to be hated even more. Its sad but we are gonna have to deal with it. Just like the quote "You got hater? Good, it means you've stood up for something"MgamerBD

o,o

First of all, its an analogy and for some strange unknown reason superheroes do not kill. I don't know why but for some reason the people that makes the comics or the shows never ever let batman kill. In the real worldkilling(as sad as it is) and warare necessary. Also batman does lie. He wears a mask therefore he hides the people from the truth which is his identity. I still think he is the best comparision. He lies to hid his identity, and if he could probably would kill.

dosnt seem like you got the message

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#185 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="whiplash26"]

the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Unless they're secretly spending ten times as much as they're estimated to, that's really an irrelevant point.