Wow america do something about north korea already like whats taking so long

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SickBoy724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SickBoy724
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="James161324"]

I though we were the world police, we have certianly acted like it.

James161324

seems like it to me.... what war hasent USA been in?.......

If i'm correct we have been in the middle of every major miltary action/ war in the past 60 so years.

Actually, there are squadrons in the USAF that are pretty much like world police, but mostly for humanitarian efforts. Haiti, the Pakistanian floods, etc...

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="James161324"]

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

SickBoy724

If i'm correct we have been in the middle of every major miltary action/ war in the past 60 so years.

Actually, there are squadrons in the USAF that are pretty much like world police, but mostly for humanitarian efforts. Haiti, the Pakistanian floods, etc...

There is a reason people hate us, we shouldn't have been in any of the wars we have been in since WWII. For all the money and lives that were lost i haven't seen what was the purpose.

Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts
[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="James161324"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

We aren't the world police. Also the cost in money and life would not be worth it at all...

Iran-Iraq war, The ongoing Civil Wars in Africa, Israeli-Palestine wars in the last 5 decades to name a few. We havin't been in every war contrary to popular belief.
James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="James161324"]

Tetrarch9

Iran-Iraq war, The ongoing Civil Wars in Africa, Israeli-Palestine wars in the last 5 decades to name a few. We havin't been in every war contrary to popular belief.

Still we have been in far to many

There is no reason to invade NK, we are not the saviors of the world. The US is a crap state and we don't need another stupid war.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Why, that would literally destroy Seoul. Thank you for suggesting to kill my entire family and relatives.
XxspritexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#57 XxspritexX
Member since 2005 • 5836 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"]Why, that would literally destroy Seoul. Thank you for suggesting to kill my entire family and relatives.

War......war never changes
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
[QUOTE="spawnassasin"]

what do we look like the world police to you

Jaguar_Shade
Well... you claim to be. :s

Nope, but the media might. Also for some reasons Europeans tend to stereotype that. Nobody over here wants to be wasting more money on foreign issues except for lobbyists and certain politicians, and sadly they're the ones who make the real decisions...
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

yeah ur right war isnt the answer but if you snipe him and send someone in, Noones gonna point fingers and say its USA!

cyborg9
Yea they will everyone blames the US. How about some other country take a step forward and do something. Why does everything have to rest on the US shoulders. then in the future we will get back lashed.
Blaminator1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Blaminator1221
Member since 2010 • 455 Posts

[QUOTE="wstfld"]You don't attack countries with nukes. Especially when a family of psychopaths is in complete control. cyborg9

Im not saying to nuke obviously thats bad, but if you were to kill him silently send a USA navy seal in, Noone would know, what are the chances he would be like its time for WW3?

It's not like, yeah you go to north korea and whack kim jong il. Even if they do kill him, he'll just be replaced by someone in his family. Plus the US is officially against assassinations. So there you go it's not that easy.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

Why dont you send some of your soldiers off to war? US lives are ok to throw away though am I right? :roll:

cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 cyborg9
Member since 2004 • 583 Posts

Why, that would literally destroy Seoul. Thank you for suggesting to kill my entire family and relatives.funsohng

hmm lemme think to keep the world safe are they even alive? or did kim already kill them, not sure

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

Why dont you send some of your soldiers off to war? US lives are ok to throw away though am I right? :roll:

TheMightyHoov
The UN doesn't have the balls so of course they'd want us to do it. :P
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

Saturos3091

Thats how it always seems.

UN: "Okay guys we really have to do something about N. Korea."

US. "I agree, lets create a joint task force and get this done together"

UN: "Yeah.... we are gonna need you to take one for the team this time... Its just everyone is just drowned in paperwork plus Brad just got married so we are all invited to a party"

US: "Umm sure I guess. Can I come to the party at least and then yall can help me after?"

UN: "Yikes... Umm all filled up on the guest list. And this will be a really long party so probabaly not. But we will see you after you defeat N. Korea."

US: "*grumble* Fine."

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

Why? They aren't liked by the world, and are heading toward collapse. If we do anything, we become the bad guy. God knows we don't need more of that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
North Korea doesn't have enough oil in it.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts

what do we look like the world police to you

spawnassasin
Almost, might as well go all in?
Blaminator1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Blaminator1221

Yeah...

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"]Why, that would literally destroy Seoul. Thank you for suggesting to kill my entire family and relatives.cyborg9

hmm lemme think to keep the world safe are they even alive? or did kim already kill them, not sure

Are you accusing me and my family of North Korean citizenry? That's absurd and I'm truly offended. What I'm saying is if any forcible attempts to get rid of North Korea's regime or Kim's dynasty even takes place, North Korea will bombard Seoul with every single artillery it has pointed towards that city. People do not think about consequences sometime when they are proposing to attack another overseas countries because it won't affect them in short term.
Jaguar_Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 Jaguar_Shade
Member since 2009 • 5822 Posts

[QUOTE="Saturos3091"][QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

TheMightyHoov

UN: "Yeah.... we are gonna need you to take one for the team this time... Its just everyone is just drowned in paperwork plus Brad just got married so we are all invited to a party"

US: "Umm sure I guess. Can I come to the party at least and then yall can help me after?"

UN: "Yikes... Umm all filled up on the guest list. And this will be a really long party so probabaly not. But we will see you after you defeat N. Korea."

The U.N is a massive bureaucracy. And as such is very inefficient. It doesn't actually have an army, it can't go to war. It can only seek resolutions and ask other nations to commit.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#71 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

**** yeah

Explicitlanguagein video.Please ask permissionto view/hear the video from your legal parent/guardianbefore watching. You have been warned.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaguar_Shade"][QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

The UN doesn't have the balls so of course they'd want us to do it. :PSaturos3091

The U.N is a massive bureaucracy. And as such is very inefficient. It doesn't actually have an army, it can't go to war. It can only seek resolutions and ask other nations to commit.

By other nations you mean the U.S. right? Maybe them 2 people that helped us invade Iraq from Iceland.
hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

I have a better idea. why don't you send your army to take care of him.

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Not even our problem. I like how people bash the US then OH NOES were in trouble.. Oh Mr. Sam why aren't you saving me? Like the whiny child that isn't pleased with anything
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

Dear OP: North Korea would be defended by China. Thus being leading to a possible World War/Nuclear war. Please get an education before you ever vote.

xLFTMx

No it would not.

Blaminator1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Blaminator1221
Not even our problem. I like how people bash the US then OH NOES were in trouble.. Oh Mr. Sam why aren't you saving me? Like the whiny child that isn't pleased with anythingdarkfox101
When did that happen? If i recall correctly, the people of Iraq and Afghanistan didn't ask for your help.
Jaguar_Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Jaguar_Shade
By other nations you mean the U.S. right? Maybe them 2 people that helped us invade Iraq from Iceland.MgamerBD
Are you implying the U.N uses only the U.S as muscle? O_o
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts
We would've invaded that country a long time ago if they had oil or something else that we wanted.
ehhwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ehhwhatever
Member since 2010 • 1463 Posts

Anybody know the condition of N. Korea's electrical grid and sewage system? I think you would piss off some US generals if they went with a shock and awe campaign only to realize how primitive their facilities are AND SPEND TONS OF MONEY AND TIME FIXING IT! BTW that happened in Iraq.

My guess is N.korea's electrical grid and sewage is primitive so we can't bomb it.

-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Nah we don't feel like it:P.
Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

America is not world police and neitherit isin a position to start another war

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
Sooooo, people yell at us for going to war, but then tell us that we should go to war?
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
So why are you telling this to us? Tell it to your president.
pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87 pengo93
Member since 2009 • 2005 Posts

*Looks at TC's post*

I can't see anything wrong with this plan whatsoever.

Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

Were'nt people complaining before about how America gets their hands in everything?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#89 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Were'nt people complaining before about how America gets their hands in everything?

Conno08
I think TC is complaining about that in a reverse psychology kind of way. Like "you are so mighty, right? world police? well kill these people that aren't obeying your rules then, what are you waiting for?" Still i think TC should have used saudi arabia instead of north korea ^_^ Or am i wrong?
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
if south korea would pay us to do its i would be cool with it. someone needs to pay for these wars we the people get nothing out of but debt we never signed off on.
Bashers79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Bashers79
Member since 2009 • 559 Posts

People are dying and getting killed each day children and elderly. Go assassinate Kim Jong-il already. Like north korea vs america the power of 11 super carriers and a full force of the American army whats so bad to go to war with them already holy crap cyborg9

Unless North Korea has some large stock of natural resources, for example oil,that can bepinched oncethe people of N Korea have been "saved", then I doubt America will be interested.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
No. North Korea is nothing. They have no natural resources for us to take. Thus, we will lose more money without recouping it back. Cons outweigh the pros in this case.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 surrealnumber5

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]People are dying and getting killed each day children and elderly. Go assassinate Kim Jong-il already. Like north korea vs america the power of 11 super carriers and a full force of the American army whats so bad to go to war with them already holy crap Bashers79

Unless North Korea has some large stock of natural resources, for example oil,that can bepinched oncethe people of N Korea have been "saved", then I doubt America will be interested.

i am still wating on my oil shares from the last war................ tin foil hats for the loss
Jaguar_Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Jaguar_Shade
if south korea would pay us to do its i would be cool with it. someone needs to pay for these wars we the people get nothing out of but debt we never signed off on.surrealnumber5
Eh, big businesses get tonnes of money out of it. American Joe Average however gets nothing out of it. When the rich go to war, it's the poor who die.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="Bashers79"]

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]People are dying and getting killed each day children and elderly. Go assassinate Kim Jong-il already. Like north korea vs america the power of 11 super carriers and a full force of the American army whats so bad to go to war with them already holy crap surrealnumber5

i am still wating on my oil shares from the last war................ tin foil hats for the loss

Unless you were a shareholder in one of the major oil corporations that are now, you weren't ever entitled to get it. Iraq is now producing approximately 2.7 million barrels of oil a day, and its foreign oil companies like Exxon and BP that are reaping the windfall now that the oil fields are up and running again.
shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts
North Korea has nukes and are more irritable than the US. Simply put: US attacks North Korea -> Nuclear War.
Mr_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#97 Mr_Alexander
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

Fear of World War 3.

Gaming-Planet
I don't think a lot of people would support North Korea tbh, so it'd probably be more like the world vs. NK What we need to worry about is their nukes though, let's say America invades the country, I bet the first thing they'd do is nuke Washington, NK is crazy as hell..
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 surrealnumber5

[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"][QUOTE="Bashers79"]

Danm_999

Unless you were a shareholder in one of the major oil corporations that are now, you weren't ever entitled to get it. Iraq is now producing approximately 2.7 million barrels of oil a day, and its foreign oil companies like Exxon and BP that are reaping the windfall now that the oil fields are up and running again.

so it has nothing to do with the US gov or the population of the country? but yet they went to war so that they would go deeply in debt and get no benefit. this is sounding like a 9/11 truther/moon landing hoax story.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 surrealnumber5
[QUOTE="Mr_Alexander"][QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

Fear of World War 3.

I don't think a lot of people would support North Korea tbh, so it'd probably be more like the world vs. NK What we need to worry about is their nukes though, let's say America invades the country, I bet the first thing they'd do is nuke Washington, NK is crazy as hell..

does NK have ICBMs?
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

[QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="surrealnumber5"] i am still wating on my oil shares from the last war................ tin foil hats for the losssurrealnumber5

so it has nothing to do with the US gov or the population of the country? but yet they went to war so that they would go deeply in debt and get no benefit. this is sounding like a 9/11 truther/moon landing hoax story.

I didn't say that's why the US government went to war. You're strawmanning. I was saying that because you aren't seeing a benefit from current Iraqi oil production doesn't mean nobody is.