Would you circumsize your son ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Nope. He can do it himself if he wants.

anxiously waiting shadowmoses's response

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

anxiously waiting shadowmoses's response

Aljosa23

"People who don't get circumcised or force their children to get circumcised are antisemitic!"

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#53 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

yes of course, for obvious reasons

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

NO.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#55 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

Not personally, but I'd have a doctor do it. Not for religious or medical reasons but why have all that extra skin around it? Might as well get it done when he's a baby than have him be a grown ass man wanting a circumcized cock and I don't think I've ever heard of someone complaining about having one.

chaoscougar1
it reduces sexual pleasure.

It does?

I read somewhere that it does, because the foreskin has a lot of nerves (that play their part during sex) or something like that, so by cutting it you reduce sensibility down there.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
Both of my sons are circumcised...
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#57 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Only if it was absolutely necessary. And for the vast majority of people, it's not.

Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

Only if there is very serious medical problems to do with the foreskin and it was absolutely necessary.

bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
I think people need to do more research on the matter. -- The foreskin is part of the bodys design, its purpose is to protect and keep out germs and bacteria. Its more of a biz now days and those catching diseases from being uncircumcised need to learn how to improve their hygiene. Also, the foreskin is not thrown away, its used for skin grafts, and the fibroblasts from the cells of the foreskin is used in wrinkle creams for the skin, lol (insert jokes here). Another thing, its said the clipped off extra skin takes away 1 to 3 inches from your erection. Parents should be selling the clipped skin of their child penis to the doctors because they end up selling it to cosmetic companies for thousands of dollars (just for one). -- The same goes for the placenta, that organ is rich in nutrients and is not really suppose to be cut immediately after the child is delivered, the child is supposed to keep it attached for at least another 30 minutes, but instead they cut it right away for their own greedy purposes, smfh. It is used for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, hair care products, health tonics, and food products. The child and parents should be getting a percentage but the medical biz will most likely not tell you anything about this.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Both of my sons are circumcised...Omni-Slash

wow, he is going to be popular when he grows up.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Omni-Slash

tenaka2
the Irony of this coming from someone who hasn't been outside in years is not lost on me......
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Omni-Slash

the Irony of this coming from someone who hasn't been outside in years is not lost on me......

I think you may have misunderstood my comment.

Also I was outside this morning, didn't like it.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Omni-Slash

tenaka2

hmm...anyway..yes both of my sons are circumcised...whether they are popular or not is not my concern.....what is my concern is that they are happy and taken care of.....both of them have friends and are quite content...(they are 10 and 7)...

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

not a fvcking chance

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#65 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Omni-Slash

hmm...anyway..yes both of my sons are circumcised...whether they are popular or not is not my concern.....what is my concern is that they are happy and taken care of.....both of them have friends and are quite content...(they are 10 and 7)...

No misunderstanding :3
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Omni-Slash

Omni I wasn't insulting you or your sons!! I am circumcised myself. I was just being flippant, your comment could be interpreted as you having one son with two dongs, hence him being popular when he grows up comment.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. JDWolfie
Have you actually looked at the studies? They were conducted within African communities where safe sex practices were not conducted. i.e. the "reduced risk" only applies to having unprotected sex with an HIV infected individual. And even then it is only a marginal decrease in risk. Beyond constriction of the foreskin, and chronic UTI infections in hygiene-deficient environments (battlefields)... there is no tangible benefit to circumcision.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tenaka2

[QUOTE="JDWolfie"]It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Zeviander
Have you actually looked at the studies? They were conducted within African communities where safe sex practices were not conducted. i.e. the "reduced risk" only applies to having unprotected sex with an HIV infected individual. And even then it is only a marginal decrease in risk. Beyond constriction of the foreskin, and chronic UTI infections in hygiene-deficient environments (battlefields)... there is no tangible benefit to circumcision.

Sex lasting longer is a tangible benefit.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Maybe. I mean, if for whatever reason my son needs to get circumsized, I'd rather he get it at a very young age where he won't remember the pain of the process rather than have him in pain later on in his life....
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Maybe I'm biased because I have been circumsized, but I don't get the big fuss about the procedure. It doesn't ruin your life or anything, in fact, I didn't even notice until my parents told me. Parents make medical decsisions for their children all the time, I don't see why this is any different.There have been studies showing medical benefits to circumsision, but before I made that decision for my son I would have to discuss it with my wife and physician. Either way it's not the end of the world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Maybe I'm biased because I have been circumsized, but I don't get the big fuss about the procedure. It doesn't ruin your life or anything, in fact, I didn't even notice until my parents told me. Parents make medical decsisions for their children all the time, I don't see why this is any different.There have been studies showing medical benefits to circumsision, but before I made that decision for my son I would have to discuss it with my wife and physician. Either way it's not the end of the world.

redstorm72

The problem with it is that it's a completely pointless cosmetic procedure. It's like giving a kid a tattoo, it won't ruin his life and he may like tattoo's when he's older in which case he'd enjoy it, but it's pretty stupid.

If you don't circumcise them you can give them a choice if they want it or not.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Omni-Slash
The problem with it is that it's a completely pointless cosmetic procedure. It's like giving a kid a tattoo, it won't ruin his life and he may like tattoo's when he's older in which case he'd enjoy it, but it's pretty stupid.

toast_burner
speaking as someone circumcised...happy to have it done early in life so I don't remember any pain associated with it.......and studies show that more women prefer it...in the end that's all that really matters...no offense guys...but I really don't care what you think :P....
GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

I have two sons and we had both of them circumsized. There are health risks ivolved wiht keeping it but thats not the reason we had it done. Its more of a social issue. In America, at least where I grew up, If you weren't circumsized you would get teased about it and made fun of. I remember all to well the few kids that werent at school getting a lot of crap from other kids about it. I don't want that for my kids.

Its also not good to have it done as an adult. way more risk involved. One other thing too. I think you would hard pressed to find very many circumsized guys out there that would say that they wish their parents didnt have it done to them. I am and I have 0 problems with myparents decision. Im pretty confident that most circumsized guys feel the same as I do.

I have no problems with any parents decision to have it not done. Its their choice to make for their children and I can certainly respect their decision on the matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]The problem with it is that it's a completely pointless cosmetic procedure. It's like giving a kid a tattoo, it won't ruin his life and he may like tattoo's when he's older in which case he'd enjoy it, but it's pretty stupid.

Omni-Slash

speaking as someone circumcised...happy to have it done early in life so I don't remember any pain associated with it.......and studies show that more women prefer it...in the end that's all that really matters...no offense guys...but I really don't care what you think :P....

Babies don't care what women think of their penis it's not until your older that it will matter, at which point you can get circumcised if you want to.

Since I'm not American very few people here are circumcised and most people (myself included) prefer it to not be circumcised.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

[QUOTE="redstorm72"]

toast_burner

First off, it's not a "completely pointless cosmetic procedure". There have been multitudes of studies showing the medical benefits (reduced STD infections, reduced bacterial infections, etc). You can argue to the degree in which it is beneficial and if the procedure is worth that benefit, but it is not completely pointless. Secondly, parents make medical decisions for their children on a daily basis. Hell, I've had 2 moles removed, surgery on my eye, teeth replaced and open heart surgery all before I was able to make my own medical decisions. Of those, only the open heart surgery was to correct a life threatening illness. Should my parents have waited till I was 18 before sugesting I get those moles removed, or repair the damage to my eye, or get my flu shots? No, they were my parents and it was their call to make. You can't wait 18 years to give your kid a choice on every frigging medical procedure.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tenaka2

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]The problem with it is that it's a completely pointless cosmetic procedure. It's like giving a kid a tattoo, it won't ruin his life and he may like tattoo's when he's older in which case he'd enjoy it, but it's pretty stupid.

toast_burner

Babies don't care what women think of their penis it's not until your older that it will matter, at which point you can get circumcised if you want to.

Since I'm not American very few people here are circumcised and most people (myself included) prefer it to not be circumcised.

Speak for yourself mr cheese :P

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
nah it's not necessary
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts

fvck, i dont know.

at this rate though, thats not gonna be an issue for me.

konvikt_17
Why won't it be an issue for you?
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
What's your reasoning behind wanting to do that ?dkdk999
What would be your reasoning for not doing? It is healthier, easier to clean, and makes it more difficult to transmit stds.
bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
lol, a lot of false misconceptions and insecurity in this thread.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Sex lasting longer is a tangible benefit.tenaka2
There are ways of helping that as well. Preemptive masturbation desensitizing balms... a condom.
RushKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 RushKing
Member since 2009 • 1785 Posts
No
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

The benefits outweigh the risks. It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Of course, this is also coming from someone who is circumcised. But I would defenitely not have it done by a priest. I don't think many people decide to get a circumcision done when they are older and is probably even riskier.

JDWolfie

Priests do not do circumcisions....It's a medical operation performed by doctors.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="JDWolfie"]

The benefits outweigh the risks. It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Of course, this is also coming from someone who is circumcised. But I would defenitely not have it done by a priest. I don't think many people decide to get a circumcision done when they are older and is probably even riskier.

airshocker

Priests do not do circumcisions....It's a medical operation performed by doctors.

Most of the time its doctors; but not always.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Most of the time its doctors; but not always.BossPerson

I don't know the full history of circumcision, but I am positive that priests do not do them.

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

I was circumcised as a kid, and the only thing I remember is that I got some transformers and days off from school out of it. Oh optimus.
Also my penis looks and feels fabulous.

tenaka2

This, but I can't remember if I got transformers. but its more then likely that I didn't.

you missed out on some of the most intricate toys ever created

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#88 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

depends on the occassion.. If he was behaiving himself then no, but if he was acting the fool in public, then as soon as I got him home Id'e probably have to get the scissors out!

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#89 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Yes, it is a covenant with God and has numerous health benefits. It is in the boys best interest to be circumcized. It's a good thing.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tenaka2

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]Most of the time its doctors; but not always.airshocker

I don't know the full history of circumcision, but I am positive that priests do not do them.

Priests of various cultures do it a lot.

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

Yes, it is a covenant with God and has numerous health benefits. It is in the boys best interest to be circumcized. It's a good thing.

ShadowMoses900

you're a advocate of circumcision? you like it?

marluxia101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 marluxia101
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

Uncircumsised penises look nasty,especially when it's alot of skin...and like Omni said most girls like uncircumsised penise's

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

tenaka2

I'm speaking of Catholic priests

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

airshocker

While catholic priests sometimes have contact with boys penises its for different reasons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

While catholic priests sometimes have contact with boys penises its for different reasons.

tenaka2

:roll:

marluxia101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 marluxia101
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

LMAO xD

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#97 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

mAArdman

you're an advocate of circumcision? you like it?

Yes. It is part of my culture and it has numerous health benefits that I mentioned. It reduces the risk of cancers and STD's, including HIV. It also reduces possible injury to the area, especially during sex.

Uncircumcized men can rip or tear their foreskin during heavy sex, and an uncircumcized penis is more at risk of contacting bacteria and is harder to clean. There are also reports of lower Erectile Disfunction rates among men who are circumcized than uncircumcized, and some men report that their sex life is better after they went from uncut to cut.

You can read the facts here:

Circumcision

Male circumcision for HIV prevention - World Health Organization

CDC - Male Circumcision

Also this is proof that circumcision is a more healthy choice: Circumcision in Africa reduces HIV transmission - Los Angeles Times

All the evidence and facts prove that Circumcision is a good thing. Which isn't suprising considering that God commanded it, when God says something it's always in your best interest to do so.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
Doubtful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

you're a advocate of circumcision? you like it?

Yes. It is part of my culture and it has numerous health benefits that I mentioned. It reduces the risk of cancers and STD's, including HIV. It also reduces possible injury to the area, especially during sex.

Uncircumcized men can rip or tear their foreskin during heavy sex, and an uncircumcized penis is more at risk of contacting bacteria and is harder to clean. There are also reports of lower Erectile Disfunction rates among men who are circumcized than uncircumcized, and some men report that their sex life is better after they went from uncut to cut.

You can read the facts here:

Circumcision

Male circumcision for HIV prevention - World Health Organization

CDC - Male Circumcision

Also this is proof that circumcision is a more healthy choice: Circumcision in Africa reduces HIV transmission - Los Angeles Times

All the evidence and facts prove that Circumcision is a good thing. Which isn't suprising considering that God commanded it, when God says something it's always in your best interest to do so.

...I'm not sure if this is worth responding to or not. How can you consitantly spew such nonsense?

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#100 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
Yes