Would you circumsize your son ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
What's your reasoning behind wanting to do that ?
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

fvck, i dont know.

at this rate though, thats not gonna be an issue for me.

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts

no. never, if he wanted to he can do it himself... why would i cut a piece of my childs body off?

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
I don't know how to do that kind o cutting
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

No, I wouldn't. There's an awful lot of evidence now suggesting that the procedure is utterly useless and should only be used if a real problem develops with the foreskin.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
No.
The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

If I am going to mutilate a poor, innocent, defenseless, little, sexy, sweet, cute, lovely and extremely cuddly baby boy, I might as well go all out. After all, everybody loves a eunuch.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

WTF????

Really?

This thread is too much,even for me.

Are you insane????

Ofcourse i wouldn't do it!

That would be HIS decision,just his!!!

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

If I am going to mutilate a poor, innocent, defenseless, little, sexy, sweet, cute, lovely and extremely cuddly baby boy, I might as well go all out. After all, everybody loves a eunuch.

The__Kraken

poor, innocent, defenseless, little, sexy, sweet, cute, lovely and extremely cuddly baby boy,

The__Kraken

sexy baby boy

The__Kraken

isthisreallife.jpg

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
No. It has no medical benefits except when it's necessary due to some problem with the foreskin, and I want to give him the chance to decide if he wants it.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
There is no legitimate medical reason beyond severe constriction for a non-soldier to have it done. It is a barbaric religious practice that was medically legitimized through the hysteria surrounding masturbation in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

No, it's not right to make that choice for somebody.

If they want to do it when they are older, then whatever.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
If he had a malformed foreskin that couldn't be fixed then and the doctors (whom are mostly anti routine circumcision over here) recommended it I'd go for it, otherwise no. The perceived benefits can be easily overcome with basic hygiene and sexual practices.
krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
I doubt it.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
unless you want to mutilated ur son's pee-pee in the name of gawd
Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

Not personally, but I'd have a doctor do it. Not for religious or medical reasons but why have all that extra skin around it? Might as well get it done when he's a baby than have him be a grown ass man wanting a circumcized cock and I don't think I've ever heard of someone complaining about having one.

applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

I don't see what the huge issue is, I'm circumsized and I'm not some sort of freak :P

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Nein.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
I would not.
JDWolfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JDWolfie
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts

The benefits outweigh the risks. It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Of course, this is also coming from someone who is circumcised. But I would defenitely not have it done by a priest. I don't think many people decide to get a circumcision done when they are older and is probably even riskier.

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts

[QUOTE="The__Kraken"]

poor, innocent, defenseless, little, sexy, sweet, cute, lovely and extremely cuddly baby boy,

Zeviander

sexy baby boy

The__Kraken

isthisreallife.jpg

:lol:
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

I don't see what the huge issue is, I'm circumsized and I'm not some sort of freak :P

applesxc47
And for people getting all up in arms about the pain and suffering I have no recollection of the event So granted it caused me pain at the time But as to my current knowledge, it was virtually non-existant
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

The benefits outweigh the risks. It is known to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Of course, this is also coming from someone who is circumcised. But I would defenitely not have it done by a priest. I don't think many people decide to get a circumcision done when they are older and is probably even riskier.

JDWolfie

Still doesn't justify forcing a child against it's will to get circumcised.

Unless you're third world kid in Africa. these so called "benefits" are negligible.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#24 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

Not personally, but I'd have a doctor do it. Not for religious or medical reasons but why have all that extra skin around it? Might as well get it done when he's a baby than have him be a grown ass man wanting a circumcized cock and I don't think I've ever heard of someone complaining about having one.

Jolt_counter119
it reduces sexual pleasure.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lightleggy
[QUOTE="applesxc47"]

chaoscougar1
And for people getting all up in arms about the pain and suffering I have no recollection of the event So granted it caused me pain at the time But as to my current knowledge, it was virtually non-existant

dude i've always wanted to ask you who is the girl from your pic.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lightleggy
I was almost circumsized when I was a baby because I had phimosis (tight foreskin) but the doc said it wasn't too bad and that I could correct it on my own as I grew up.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="applesxc47"]

lightleggy

dude i've always wanted to ask you who is the girl from your pic.

Remy LaCroix
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

lightleggy

It does?
Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

[QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

lightleggy

So you finish faster?

JDWolfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JDWolfie

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

Jolt_counter119

So you finish faster?

Sounds to me that you are reducing sexual pleasure if you finish quicker. Yeah for circumcision.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

I was circumcised as a kid, and the only thing I remember is that I got some transformers and days off from school out of it. Oh optimus.
Also my penis looks and feels fabulous.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Hell no. Only for medical reasons if it was a necessity.

JDWolfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JDWolfie

[QUOTE="JDWolfie"]

Blue-Sky

Still doesn't justify forcing a child against it's will to get circumcised.

Unless you're third world kid in Africa. these so called "benefits" are negligible.

Still doesn't justify it not getting done. At least I provided some reason over getting it done over not getting it done.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Of course not.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
I don't think I would, healthcare is good enough these days there isn't a big medical reason for it and by the time I have kids chances are it will be even better. Hell we'll probably be able to regrow it in another 20 years given the amount of people who were circumsized and now are all self conscious about it. Honestly though the difference seems blown out of proportion by both sides. I know a lot of people throw around that it causes less sensitivity but pretty much all studies on that subject have come back with no, or extremely minor, differences. The bigger issue is ethics and the risk of complications (which for babies is something like 2%). Look is entirely subjective of course and honestly I don't think a lot of women give a crap, looks and works basically the same either way unless the doctor f*cked up. As for medical benefits they ARE there and they are more significant than the risks but again the ethics here is the primary issue. Generally speaking it's actually pretty helpful if you're in a high risk area for STDs but I really, really doubt a little less skin is going to be enough to prevent anything if you're considered high risk. Per act it's a decent help but...overall not so much.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

What's your reasoning behind wanting to do that ?dkdk999

Do you mean personally with a rusty razor or get a surgeon to do it?

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
[QUOTE="Ace6301"]I don't think I would, healthcare is good enough these days there isn't a big medical reason for it and by the time I have kids chances are it will be even better. Hell we'll probably be able to regrow it in another 20 years given the amount of people who were circumsized and now are all self conscious about it. Honestly though the difference seems blown out of proportion by both sides. I know a lot of people throw around that it causes less sensitivity but pretty much all studies on that subject have come back with no, or extremely minor, differences. The bigger issue is ethics and the risk of complications (which for babies is something like 2%). Look is entirely subjective of course and honestly I don't think a lot of women give a crap, looks and works basically the same either way unless the doctor f*cked up. As for medical benefits they ARE there and they are more significant than the risks but again the ethics here is the primary issue. Generally speaking it's actually pretty helpful if you're in a high risk area for STDs but I really, really doubt a little less skin is going to be enough to prevent anything if you're considered high risk. Per act it's a decent help but...overall not so much.

If you live in a high risk area of STDs/STIs shouldn't you be wearing a condom? And doesn't a condom more or less render the benefits of a circumcision redundant?
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="Ace6301"]I don't think I would, healthcare is good enough these days there isn't a big medical reason for it and by the time I have kids chances are it will be even better. Hell we'll probably be able to regrow it in another 20 years given the amount of people who were circumsized and now are all self conscious about it. Honestly though the difference seems blown out of proportion by both sides. I know a lot of people throw around that it causes less sensitivity but pretty much all studies on that subject have come back with no, or extremely minor, differences. The bigger issue is ethics and the risk of complications (which for babies is something like 2%). Look is entirely subjective of course and honestly I don't think a lot of women give a crap, looks and works basically the same either way unless the doctor f*cked up. As for medical benefits they ARE there and they are more significant than the risks but again the ethics here is the primary issue. Generally speaking it's actually pretty helpful if you're in a high risk area for STDs but I really, really doubt a little less skin is going to be enough to prevent anything if you're considered high risk. Per act it's a decent help but...overall not so much.

If you live in a high risk area of STDs/STIs shouldn't you be wearing a condom? And doesn't a condom more or less render the benefits of a circumcision redundant?

Generally if you're living in a high risk area it is such because condoms are not readily available.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I was circumcised as a kid, and the only thing I remember is that I got some transformers and days off from school out of it. Oh optimus.
Also my penis looks and feels fabulous.

mAArdman

This, but I can't remember if I got transformers. but its more then likely that I didn't.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Prolly not.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Eww no.
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MAZ85
Member since 2007 • 1094 Posts
yes
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
no.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I'n neither Jewish, Muslim or American. So of course not.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

No.

I'd just teach him proper hygiene.

applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

[QUOTE="applesxc47"]

chaoscougar1

This guys gets it.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
No. It's not 'my' dick, so it's not my choice.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

Do it myself? Hell no!

Have a doctor do it? Probably not, just so he can be normal, though my friend's dad said that the son should have whatever done to his penis as the dad's (if the dad was circumcised, then the son should. Vice versa), to avoid any thought in the child's mind that he's a freak, if he accidentally catches a glimpse. Since I was circumcised, it'd make sense for my son to as well, but I'd want him to be natural.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

yep