Would you circumsize your son ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#201 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

gota love these brave athiests on ze computer, why so insecure and defensive?

MrPraline

A fundamentalist Muslim siding with a Jew to argue against the mean posters. LOL. That's so beautiful and cute they should make an Oscar winning film. < 3

ooooooohhhh :o "fundamentalist" Muslims :lol: did you also call your maths teacher in high school a fundementalist maths teacher? rofl at the names they teach you from the tv box, oh right sorry i forgot you dont listen to them right...

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

Probably. It is just the norm these days.

SouL-Tak3R
Just in Murica and some ancient cultures.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
It does not self lubricate and can rip and tear, causing bleeding, infections, and hemoroides (among other issues).ShadowMoses900
It has a mucous membrane. Just one that doesn't excrete larger amounts when aroused. How do you think sh!t passes through the colon? Magic? Thank god man invented artificial lubricants. What next, you going to claim we shouldn't use chemo therapy to treat cancer because irradiating swiftly-multiplying cells isn't "natural"? News flash! Most things humans do aren't "natural". For instance, monogamy is a cultural/societal development, not a biological one. Should we stop having two-people couples because nature says we shouldn't? Nature also made anal sex feel good. If it wasn't supposed to be done, then why are there nerve endings in the rectum that are linked to those that cause orgasm?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#204 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]This has been suggested but never proven. Most experts claim being circumcised or uncircumcised has no effect on one's sexual enjoyment or of their partner, nor is it proven that it creates a seal for the vagina or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with).Zeviander
Which experts? Appeal to authority. I've heard several anecdotal accounts of women saying sex with an uncut guy is better. Who should we trust, the experts who ask the questions, or the men and women who actually have the sex? Pleasure cannot be measured scientifically. The objective data says there are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the foreskin. Removing the foreskin removes the nerve endings. I remember the last time I got into this debate, I read an article talking about how the orgasm trigger moves from the foreskin when removed, to the glans, which is why it takes uncut men less time to orgasm.
Though many men who go from being uncut to cut report higher feelings of sexual pleasuer and some studies have found that cut men are less likely to have erectile dysfuntion later in life.ShadowMoses900
Nice contradiction. You just said there is no effect as "experts" claim.
*article* ShadowMoses900
I'll read your article if you read mine.
Everything I am saying I am backing up with proof. To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. Are you suggesting you know more than they do? Didn't think so. The only one who is spewing nonsense here is you.ShadowMoses900
More appeals to authority. I already have you a link to the Canadian Pediatric Society saying circumcision is not medically necessary or recommended as a routine procedure. Are you blind, or just stupid? This is a fairly large authority that DISAGREES with the WHO. Does that not make you question their (the WHO's) judgement in making their statements? Come on man... you can't be this idiotic.

I'm sorry but the CDC, WHO, and majority of medical doctors are the authority and to argue otherwise is just stupid. If your doctor said you have cancer, are you going to argue otherwise? If the CDC says there is a new disease outbreak and you should be vaccinated, are you going to argue otherwise? If the WHO says you should do certain things to live longer are you going to argue otherwise?

I'm sorry but they are experts and you are not. No one is going to listen to you, you simply do not know what you are talking about. These organizations do, and anyone who lives in reality knows they are credible. These organizations know what they are talking about, they have saved countless lives. You do not, you don't do anything. You cannot argue against the facts.

I present the facts and you still deny it, ironically you are just like the fundamental creationists that you so oppose, who deny evidence even when it is shoved in their face. You are no different really, just as closed minded.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

gota love these brave athiests on ze computer, why so insecure and defensive?

GrayF0X786

A fundamentalist Muslim siding with a Jew to argue against the mean posters. LOL. That's so beautiful and cute they should make an Oscar winning film. < 3

ooooooohhhh :o "fundamentalist" Muslims :lol: did you also call your maths teacher in high school a fundementalist maths teacher? rofl at the names they teach you from the tv box, oh right sorry i forgot you dont listen to them right...

I don't. Fundie part was added to highlight the silliness of you siding with him despite your beliefs. But okay. My math teacher wasn't a fundamentalist. He was gay
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"] It does not self lubricate and can rip and tear, causing bleeding, infections, and hemoroides (among other issues).Zeviander
It has a mucous membrane. Just one that doesn't excrete larger amounts when aroused. How do you think sh!t passes through the colon? Magic? Thank god man invented artificial lubricants. What next, you going to claim we shouldn't use chemo therapy to treat cancer because irradiating swiftly-multiplying cells isn't "natural"? News flash! Most things humans do aren't "natural". For instance, monogamy is a cultural/societal development, not a biological one. Should we stop having two-people couples because nature says we shouldn't? Nature also made anal sex feel good. If it wasn't supposed to be done, then why are there nerve endings in the rectum that are linked to those that cause orgasm?

get some sun mate.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#207 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
Im curious about people who use "babys choice" as a reason against circumcision. Do you not give your baby the proper vaccinations because it should be the babys choice? If it had a deformity like extra boneless fingers/arms/legs, would you wait for it to get oldenough to make its own decisions about whether or not it should get rid of them? Seems silly to me. Its a parents job to make those decisions for it, is it not?
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#208 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

Yes, but strictly for sanitary reasons...not because it falls in line with church doctrine.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 MrPraline

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]This has been suggested but never proven. Most experts claim being circumcised or uncircumcised has no effect on one's sexual enjoyment or of their partner, nor is it proven that it creates a seal for the vagina or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with).ShadowMoses900

Which experts? Appeal to authority. I've heard several anecdotal accounts of women saying sex with an uncut guy is better. Who should we trust, the experts who ask the questions, or the men and women who actually have the sex? Pleasure cannot be measured scientifically. The objective data says there are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the foreskin. Removing the foreskin removes the nerve endings. I remember the last time I got into this debate, I read an article talking about how the orgasm trigger moves from the foreskin when removed, to the glans, which is why it takes uncut men less time to orgasm.
Though many men who go from being uncut to cut report higher feelings of sexual pleasuer and some studies have found that cut men are less likely to have erectile dysfuntion later in life.ShadowMoses900
Nice contradiction. You just said there is no effect as "experts" claim.
*article* ShadowMoses900
I'll read your article if you read mine.
Everything I am saying I am backing up with proof. To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. Are you suggesting you know more than they do? Didn't think so. The only one who is spewing nonsense here is you.ShadowMoses900
More appeals to authority. I already have you a link to the Canadian Pediatric Society saying circumcision is not medically necessary or recommended as a routine procedure. Are you blind, or just stupid? This is a fairly large authority that DISAGREES with the WHO. Does that not make you question their (the WHO's) judgement in making their statements? Come on man... you can't be this idiotic.

I'm sorry but the CDC, WHO, and majority of medical doctors are the authority and to argue otherwise is just stupid. If your doctor said you have cancer, are you going to argue otherwise? If the CDC says there is a new disease outbreak and you should be vaccinated, are you going to argue otherwise? If the WHO says you should do certain things to live longer are you going to argue otherwise?

I'm sorry but they are experts and you are not. No one is going to listen to you, you simply do not know what you are talking about. These organizations do, and anyone who lives in reality knows they are credible. These organizations know what they are talking about, they have saved countless lives. You do not, you don't do anything. You cannot argue against the facts.

I present the facts and you still deny it, ironically you are just like the fundamental creationists that you so oppose, who deny evidence even when it is shoved in their face. You are no different really, just as closed minded.

What facts? The names of people that agree with you?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 MrPraline
Im curious about people who use "babys choice" as a reason against circumcision. Do you not give your baby the proper vaccinations because it should be the babys choice? If it had a deformity like extra boneless fingers/arms/legs, would you wait for it to get oldenough to make its own decisions about whether or not it should get rid of them? Seems silly to me. Its a parents job to make those decisions for it, is it not? Capitan_Kid
Pretty sure it's like Al explained, just to show the hypocrisy in the current posters in this thread, who are also against abortion for the baby choice argument.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] A fundamentalist Muslim siding with a Jew to argue against the mean posters. LOL. That's so beautiful and cute they should make an Oscar winning film. < 3MrPraline

I don't. Fundie part was added to highlight the silliness of you siding with him despite your beliefs. But okay. My math teacher wasn't a fundamentalist. He was gay

i am not siding with anyone here, i just find it hard (no pun intended) to relate with someone who can pick up a fvckin table spoon and say it has some sort of creator or designer, but not the very universe itself, you can keep beleiving that the big bang craped us out of its anal then everything came into perfect positions, but thats all you, regardless, you eat the same way as i do, rest during the night, you sheet out your food the way all people do, take benefit from the air, the moon the sun, your eyes to see etc, regardless if you want to reject the creator or not, and best of all, your life will end like all of our lives will end, regardless of your beliefs.

mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#212 mattisgod01
Member since 2005 • 3476 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Once again, you need to learn the facts.

Circumcision

Male circumcision for HIV prevention - World Health Organization

CDC - Male Circumcision

Also this is proof that circumcision is a more healthy choice: Circumcision in Africa reduces HIV transmission - Los Angeles Times

These are all the facts. You cannot argue against them. Not choosing to cirumcise your baby boys is your choice, however it would be in their best interest for them to be circumcised. The benefits are great.

ShadowMoses900

So it's justified to preemptively circumcise babies against their will because 1 to 1.5% of children will develop phimosis (which is not a life threatening condition), a condition that can be easily treated without circumcision?

You clearly did not read the links. They show far more benefits than that.

Are you suggesting you know better than the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the majority of medical doctors? No? Didn't think so. You are unfit to argue against circumcision. You are not an expert, they are. They know more than you and everyone else in this thread.

So if they say that circumcisoin has numerous health benefits, then it's recommended that you listen to them.

How does anything you posted justify the procedure of neonatal circumcision? The health benefits are weak at best and most reputable health organizations don't condone the routine neonatal circumcision of babies; Stating that the possible health benefits are not sufficient to justify the procedure especially in light of the possible risks of the operation. Show me where the organizations you listed recommend routine neonatal circumcision.

It always amazes me how people fail to see the true reason for the procedure, It is on reasons other then medical. If it wasn't the case that such things have been practiced for thousands of years then it would never occur or be argued for today. There is also serious health risks involved in keeping your appendix and tonsils but know one is advocating their removal at birth even though they pose a far greater health risk then your foreskin.

The possible reduction of HIV infection is negligible and unprotected sex in Africa for circumcised males still poses a high risk of infection. Circumcision is not an alternative to condoms, Which happen to provide equal protection to both the circumcised or not.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"] It does not self lubricate and can rip and tear, causing bleeding, infections, and hemoroides (among other issues).Zeviander

Health risks of Anal Sex

If wikipedia isn't credible to you (which admittedly it does have some problems) then read this from a reliable medical source: Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns

From the link:

Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

• The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.
  • The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside theanus.Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.
  • The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
  • The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections. For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near the opening to the vagina.

Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. Bleeding after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.

Sorry son. Looks like you just got served. Don't argue against the facts next time, it's like hitting your head against a brick wall. Now I am not saying people should not engage in anal sex if they so choose, they are adults and can make their own decisions, they just better be willing to deal with the many consequences that come from such a choice.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 GrayF0X786

How the flying fvck did this topic turn into about anal sex

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#215 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Nothing like insecure people talking about their wangs to get a large discussion going.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"] More appeals to authority. I already have you a link to the Canadian Pediatric Society saying circumcision is not medically necessary or recommended as a routine procedure. Are you blind, or just stupid? This is a fairly large authority that DISAGREES with the WHO. Does that not make you question their (the WHO's) judgement in making their statements? Come on man... you can't be this idiotic.MrPraline

I think the WHO, CDC, and majority of medical doctors know the facts. To argue against them is just stupid.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ShadowMoses900

GrayF0X786

Lol Zeviander brought it up.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 MrPraline

GrayF0X786
Shadow made some quip about its [the anus] design or w/e the mouth reveals what the mind is full of, or something
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MrPraline

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

ShadowMoses900

Lol Zeviander brought it up.

no, he brought up sex (vaginal or anal) you started the whole NOT DESIGNED FOR IT babbling brah
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] ooooooohhhh :o "fundamentalist" Muslims :lol: did you also call your maths teacher in high school a fundementalist maths teacher? rofl at the names they teach you from the tv box, oh right sorry i forgot you dont listen to them right...

GrayF0X786

i am not siding with anyone here, i just find it hard (no pun intended) to relate with someone who can pick up a fvckin table spoon and say it has some sort of creator or designer, but not the very universe itself, you can keep beleiving that the big bang craped us out of its anal then everything came into perfect positions, but thats all you, regardless, you eat the same way as i do, rest during the night, you sheet out your food the way all people do, take benefit from the air, the moon the sun, your eyes to see etc, regardless if you want to reject the creator or not, and best of all, your life will end like all of our lives will end, regardless of your beliefs.

Good post (srs). And I'm not that certain about the origins of the universe as you may think. Just because of our earlier interactions you assume I'm some sort of internet_atheist. As I said before I really do not have a f*cking idea about those things anymore. Still fairly confident the organised religions are false, though.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#221 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

MrPraline

Shadow made some quip about its [the anus] design or w/e the mouth reveals what the mind is full of, or something

That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest with Shadowmoses.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#222 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
I'm circumsized and I dont give a sh!t.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

gota love these brave athiests on ze computer, why so insecure and defensive? if you want to live your life like a brain dead fish on dry land then so be it, no need to attack ways of life.

GrayF0X786

why worship ze pedophile?

plenty of prophets that didn't f*ck 9 year olds.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

shadowkiller11

That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest with Shadowmoses.

Fantastic sig. About time the real God got brought up here.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 mattisgod01

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I think the WHO, CDC, and majority of medical doctors know the facts. To argue against them is just stupid.

You are seeing the answer you wish to see. These people and organizations you think are supporting your case a merely putting forward the current medical facts of the procedure, That is not advocation for neonatal circumcision.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 MrPraline
I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.pie-junior
lol can't say it's ever really bothered me BUT I didn't know until a few years ago that circumcision was so common in Murica
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.pie-junior

I'd hate it if there were more uncut dicks in porn

Would totes ruin my boner

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 MrPraline
and that realization wasn't porn related!
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Zeviander
I'm sorry but they are experts and you are not. No one is going to listen to you, you simply do not know what you are talking about. These organizations do, and anyone who lives in reality knows they are credible. These organizations know what they are talking about, they have saved countless lives. You do not, you don't do anything. You cannot argue against the facts.ShadowMoses900
I don't know what I'm talking about? You do? You have to rely on the statements of international organizations to even form a coherent argument. You can't use your acquired knowledge to form a paraphrased collection of info regarding a specific subject. In university, you would be eaten alive if you ever had to write a research paper. Having sources is the first step, interpreting them is the meat of the assignment. Hell, most professors will GIVE you the sources for an assignment. Your opinion is not solid gold, nor is it absolute fact. Get this through your thick skull. I will completely admit that my opinion is not fact, nor even that great. It us just my interpretation of the things out there, and you can choose to look at and understand it if you wish. I'm not trying to compare dick size here, it's not a competition to see who can win the most debates. This is a debate regarding the rights to bodily sovereignty of a child that cannot eat, poop or live on it's own. If the evidence (and you are clearly not looking at it all, as I already proved with the CPS) points towards the practice being questionably positive (safe sex and proper hygiene counter every point your glorious authorities bring up), and not medically relevant as a "routine" procedure... then why are you arguing? Are you angry that people are finally starting to realize that circumcision is an archaic religious practice that accomplishes nothing relevant beyond aesthetics and tradition? That your religion of choice may actually be wrong about something? You do know that those studies in Africa were conducted in places where safe sex practices were not common, and the decreased rates were among only those who had unprotected sex with a partner... right? I read the whole study a few years back, and not just some news website's summary.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 MrPraline

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.Jazz_Fan

hah u ever watch euro porn?
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Jazz_Fan
Seriously, an uncut dick looks like it's getting choked to death
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Zeviander
.Looks like you just got served.ShadowMoses900
How? You just vomited up a gigantic post full of links and words completely irrelevant to my point. Well done avoiding my argument about "natural" things though. Sure shows you really don't have a leg to stand on.
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Jazz_Fan

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.MrPraline

Nah, I'm not really into hairy women

mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 mattisgod01

Seriously, an uncut dick looks like it's getting choked to deathJazz_Fan

So you support neonatal circumcision on cosmetic grounds?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"]

Jazz_Fan

Nah, I'm not really into hairy women

i said euro porn, not 60s porn there's barely hairy girls anymore except maybe in france
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 MrPraline
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"].Looks like you just got served.Zeviander
How? You just vomited up a gigantic post full of links and words completely irrelevant to my point. Well done avoiding my argument about "natural" things though. Sure shows you really don't have a leg to stand on.

rofl
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Jazz_Fan

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"]Seriously, an uncut dick looks like it's getting choked to deathmattisgod01

Nope, just having been circumcised it looks weird to me

I'm not that foolish, Matty boy

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 pie-junior
and that realization wasn't porn related!MrPraline
so what- you thought there was a line of male wannabe pornstars, somewhere, waiting for their turn to get snipped before their first shoot?
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 mattisgod01

[QUOTE="mattisgod01"]

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"]Seriously, an uncut dick looks like it's getting choked to deathJazz_Fan

Nope, just having been circumcised it looks weird to me

I'm not that foolish, Matty boy

I'd hope not but you never know with people on OT.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 MrPraline
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]and that realization wasn't porn related!pie-junior
so what- you thought there was a line of male wannabe pornstars, somewhere, waiting for their turn to get snipped before their first shoot?

rofl no, never really thought about it idk was probably longer ago than a 'few years', but all I knew about circumcision when growing up was stories in the Bible.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] I don't. Fundie part was added to highlight the silliness of you siding with him despite your beliefs. But okay. My math teacher wasn't a fundamentalist. He was gayMrPraline

Good post (srs). And I'm not that certain about the origins of the universe as you may think. Just because of our earlier interactions you assume I'm some sort of internet_atheist. As I said before I really do not have a f*cking idea about those things anymore. Still fairly confident the organised religions are false, though.

you think our prophet, the man who from the "stone age" (people would say) who is still being attacked to THIS VERY DAY, went through all he did to bring out this organised religion, for what for self gain?

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 pie-junior

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.Jazz_Fan

I hate that russina/romanian pornstar. He sound like a bad bond villain and his dick freaks me out. also- he's unbelievable as a character in naughty america type situations.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]I'm sorry but they are experts and you are not. No one is going to listen to you, you simply do not know what you are talking about. These organizations do, and anyone who lives in reality knows they are credible. These organizations know what they are talking about, they have saved countless lives. You do not, you don't do anything. You cannot argue against the facts.Zeviander
I don't know what I'm talking about? You do? You have to rely on the statements of international organizations to even form a coherent argument. You can't use your acquired knowledge to form a paraphrased collection of info regarding a specific subject. In university, you would be eaten alive if you ever had to write a research paper. Having sources is the first step, interpreting them is the meat of the assignment. Hell, most professors will GIVE you the sources for an assignment. Your opinion is not solid gold, nor is it absolute fact. Get this through your thick skull. I will completely admit that my opinion is not fact, nor even that great. It us just my interpretation of the things out there, and you can choose to look at and understand it if you wish. I'm not trying to compare dick size here, it's not a competition to see who can win the most debates. This is a debate regarding the rights to bodily sovereignty of a child that cannot eat, poop or live on it's own. If the evidence (and you are clearly not looking at it all, as I already proved with the CPS) points towards the practice being questionably positive (safe sex and proper hygiene counter every point your glorious authorities bring up), and not medically relevant as a "routine" procedure... then why are you arguing? Are you angry that people are finally starting to realize that circumcision is an archaic religious practice that accomplishes nothing relevant beyond aesthetics and tradition? That your religion of choice may actually be wrong about something? You do know that those studies in Africa were conducted in places where safe sex practices were not common, and the decreased rates were among only those who had unprotected sex with a partner... right? I read the whole study a few years back, and not just some news website's summary.

It's an opinion on wether or not one should circumcise their children, it is a fact that it is in the childs best health interest. You are probably not even in a university, as you clearly are trying to argue with the facts. Presenting facts and evidence is what you do in a debate, I have done all of this, everything I claim I back up.

You just simply choose not to accept them because you don't want to keep an open mind, you don't back up anything you clai with the evidence like I do. Now you may be more popular on here than I am, but in real life my arguments have far more merit and power than yours.

And really, argiuing against the CDC, World Health Organization, and the majority of the medical community is just absurd. Not going to argue with you further, you are like a brick wall, choosing to ignore the facts.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 MrPraline
[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]I wonder if its weird for euro types watching all the uncircumcised dicks in american porn.pie-junior

I hate that russina/romanian pornstar. He sound like a bad bond villain and his dick freaks me out. also- he's unbelievable as a character in naughty america type situations.

LOL I watch Naughty America scenes from time to time but I'm not sure who you are referring to.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#246 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

The irony here is that Zeviander DID post "facts", only they disagree with Shadowmoses's narrative and thus he believes they are void. lol hypocrisy at its finest.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Zeviander
I'm going to try SM's method of argumentation and see of he at least considers it. A short search of Google: www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/spock.html Leading pediatric specialist Dr. Spock thought it was unnecessary in 1989. www.dukehealth.org/health_library/advice_from_doctors/your_childs_health/circumcision Duke University. A pretty substantial authority. www.mothersagainstcirc.org/ A laundry list of links and authorities. www.cps.ca/en/documents/position/circumcision And the actual study from the link I posted earlier that was ignored. -- I have a feeling this will be ignored and I will be inundated with unrelated "facts" and told to "grow up and accept the truth the WHO/CDC tell me".
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 MrPraline
And really, argiuing against the CDC, World Health Organization, and the majority of the medical community is just absurd.ShadowMoses900
At least he is arguing. Presenting opinions, facts and arguments. You appeal to the authority. Pretend that's a decent response. You hide behind the big boys. Like a kid getting his brother into his fights.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 MrPraline

The irony here is that Zeviander DID post "facts", only they disagree with Shadowmoses's narrative and thus he believes they are void. lol hypocrisy at its finest.

Aljosa23
haha, exactly
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] i am not siding with anyone here, i just find it hard (no pun intended) to relate with someone who can pick up a fvckin table spoon and say it has some sort of creator or designer, but not the very universe itself, you can keep beleiving that the big bang craped us out of its anal then everything came into perfect positions, but thats all you, regardless, you eat the same way as i do, rest during the night, you sheet out your food the way all people do, take benefit from the air, the moon the sun, your eyes to see etc, regardless if you want to reject the creator or not, and best of all, your life will end like all of our lives will end, regardless of your beliefs.

GrayF0X786

you think our prophet, the man who from the "stone age" (people would say) who is still being attacked to THIS VERY DAY, went through all he did to bring out this organised religion, for what for self gain?

Frankly, yes. Self gain as in power (and power he definitely had). I know that offends you, but hey you asked for my honest thoughts.