the plight of women? Also why does the bar graph address only "hetero males" who "hate feminism", don't you think some gay guys also don't like feminism (and the word "hate" is overused today - as is love -).
As far as the bar graph goes
1. "No female president" - yet. I'm sure one will eventually come around. The important thing is to vote for someone who will be a good president, not to just vote for a woman merely for the sake of electing a female president.
2. "Everyone cares more about your body than you as a person" Not true. That's an over-generalization.
3. "Paid less for same job". Not true at all. I'm pretty sure federal and state laws prohibit paying employees less based on their sex.
4. "Women aren't allowed to own men as property" - nor are men allowed to own women. At least in this country. In some other countries men maybe point 4 is accurate.
5. "expected to have children you may not want" - not sure what they're getting at here. Could be a veiled reference to abortion, could be something else. Most women want to have at least some children. Women who don't want any children at all are being rather short-sighted, who's gonna take care of them when they get old?