User Lists: 5

#51 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@bforrester420 said:

@GazaAli said:

@bforrester420 said:

Biology and a lack of self-discipline

What does biology have to do with him being a lowly degenerate? If he wants to spread his sperm around so be it, he just does not need to be a fucker and get into a relationship knowing beforehand that he will be cheating on his partner.

In short, stick to one night stands if you're big on teh biology.

Men are biologically geared to spread their DNA to as many potential mates as possible. It's a simple function of evolution and the same holds for 99% of the mammal species on the planet. Monogamy is an extremely rare trait in nature. In fact, Polygamy is more common in human societies than Monogamy.

I agree with the consensus that if you agree to be monogamous with your mate and you're incapable of doing so, you shouldn't be in a committed relationship.

I do agree that humans are most likely not a monogamous species, which is kind of irrelevant to be honest with you since humans' heightened and exceptional state of consciousness or cognizance and sapience elevate the individual above mere biological or imprinted functions. In any case just like you perfectly put it, you shouldn't enter into an agreement or social contract with someone knowing that you would not be honoring it.

Our heightened self-awareness is a biological function

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#52 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts

@bowchicka07 said:
@LittleMac19 said:

Look at quagmire's lifestyle and apply that to your lifestyle, problem solved

Not really. Quag just bangs every chick he can. TC engages in a relationship then cheats purposely.

That's my point, TC is terrible at relationships therefore he should just be a quagmire and simply don't do relationships and do it with whoever he wants with no strings attached.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#53 bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

@LittleMac19 said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@LittleMac19 said:

Look at quagmire's lifestyle and apply that to your lifestyle, problem solved

Not really. Quag just bangs every chick he can. TC engages in a relationship then cheats purposely.

That's my point, TC is terrible at relationships therefore he should just be a quagmire and simply don't do relationships and do it with whoever he wants with no strings attached.

That would be a sad lonely life but yeah it's a lot more practical than what he is doing now. At least he wouldn't have to lie as much.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

You sound like a piece of shit. Why do you bother getting into committed relationships in the first place if you fully intend to cheat? The fact that you are pretending to be disgusted with yourself after the fact is even worse. At least fess up to the fact that you are a man whore, don't try to elicit sympathy by feigning regret. If you were really sorry about your actions, you wouldn't have gone on to do it several more times.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I don't know. I can't relate because I don't cheat. So I have no clue why you do. Been with my girl over 20 years because of it too.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@bowchicka07 said:

@mjorh said:

Everyone cheats....but a few like you have the courage to admit ...."If you don't cheat , you'll be cheated" !

I don't cheat. I know plenty who don't. "That kind of thinking could do us in."

I was just making him not to feel alone and desperate ....

Yeah there are a few loyal and honest ppl like you ...

General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By General_X
Member since 2003 • 9137 Posts

Stop thinking with your dick and actually consider your actions before doing them.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

Sounds like you don't really care about the feelings of the women you get with. My suggestion is to stop getting in relationships in the first place if you know cheating is in the future.

@mjorh said:

Everyone cheats....but a few like you have the courage to admit ...."If you don't cheat , you'll be cheated" !

yeah I've never cheated on a girl before and I never will.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

You cheat cause your a cheater, and don't know how to resist. Thats going to be a huge problem if you ever want to commit, but maybe you just want to be single ? I say last as long as you can single, then when your ready even if that means your old, settle. My dad was singe till he was in his 40's, i'm his first son at age 44. Is that crazy or what ! My mom is 22 years younger then he is, lol ..

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

@k41m said:

@Sword-Demon said:

@k41m said:

I do wish I could just find a women that I could be with that screws around and doesn't mind if I screw around.

You really must not be looking that hard; whores are everywhere..

but answer this for me - Why do you lie to these girls and say you only want them? Do you get some sort of thrill when you get them to date you with a bunch of lies? Is the sex better for you when it's not your girlfriend? Do you enjoy seeing them hurt when they find out? What do you get out of all of this that makes it worth doing?

To me, it seems like it's more trouble than it's worth to start a relationship, cheat on her, and then make sure you get caught. Since you seem to have no trouble picking up women, why the charade?

If you want me to be completely and totally honest with you, no I don't enjoy seeing them hurt it makes me want to die inside but I feel like I deserve it somehow.. I deserve the punishment that comes after I make it so they find out. I don't even really seek after other women, the past few relationships I've been in I tried my hardest but I always feel like I never deserved to be with anybody in a steady relationship.. I don't know I can't explain it to be honest. I tried to overdose after one failed relationship but it didn't work, I haven't done anything that crazy since and that was about 5 years ago but I am a drug addict (xanax and methadone). I don't know whats up with me.

Yeah I might have been joking around with the Boondocks video but honestly I wasn't trying to piss anybody off, I was actually looking for a response like this or the one that bowchicka07 put up. Who knows, I will never understand the human mind especially mine.

Well part of the answer is obvious. You lack self-control. If you really want to change, that's where you need to start. Whenever you make a decision, no matter how insignificant, make a habit of asking yourself what the consequences of that decision are, and if you really believe it's worth doing.

When I'm personally facing a tough choice, I think of two separate versions of myself: the person I am, and the person I want to be - still me, but perfected. The person I am might want to over-indulge in sex or food or drugs, but the person I want to be is strong enough to overcome such temptations. Making the decisions that he would make slowly turns you into him, and before you know it, you're a decent person.

If you never stop and ask yourself what you're doing, you'll never get the chance to truly make your own decisions. If you're not the one making your decisions, then who are you? Right now, you're nothing but a slave to your impulses; if you want to become an actual person, you have to take control of yourself and become stronger.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#61 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
@behardy24 said:

@Master_Live: movie reference #2348506832

You know me so well,

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

You aren't being honest with yourself and who you are, and getting involved in relationships that you aren't capable of maintaining. There is nothing wrong with being a polyamorous person, just don't get involved in a relationship with expectations of monogamy.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

yes

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Your left hand looked lonely

Booyah-cachah

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

Because you are a douchebag. If you are prone to cheating then ask for an open relationship up front with a girl. Don't lead a girl on to thinking that you are a 1 woman guy.

Let me ask you this. How would you feel if a girl you really cared about had another guy banging her?