Why are black male/white female relationships so much more common than...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Cerberus_Legion
Cerberus_Legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 Cerberus_Legion
Member since 2007 • 1233 Posts

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

[QUOTE="yonaswii08"] Dude it's the other way around... Do you consider mexicans white?AFBrat77

nah, i consider them mexican

mexicans are hispanic, not white.

....but I don't get that guys' "other way around" thing. Don't know what he means.

I hope you know many Hispanics are "white" in origin, especially if their Spaniard roots are far stronger than their African or Native American roots. Argentina and Puerto Rico have the most concentration of "white" hispanics simply because interracial relations were not as strong there as opposed to a place like Dominican Republic, Cuba, or Mexico, where there is a strong Aztec influence. I man, I'm hispanic. :P However, there is a reason why when they ask for your race in many documents, they have "Black" or "White" BUT in parantheses "Not of Latino origin," insisting there is a relation there. But enough of that. :P

As for the topic at hand, I don't really wanna get into this, but I have no idea. Maybe it's chemistry, maybe it's attraction. At my school, where the majority was about 60% or so black (Haitian, Jamaican, African-American, whatever you wanna call 'em), there was an influx of black males with white females (whites were the minority at my school. Hispanics were about 25% or so) while there were hardly any black female/white male relations. However, there was a bit of black female/white female going on. :?

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#102 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

cause most white guys don't find many black girls attractive.

tester962

Honestly and this is not meant to be racist I think this is it. You will find examples that defy this like lets say Beyonce to alot of white guys but overall I think this is the main reason. That or black girls do not like white guys =o

Though when we look back to the blockbuster and oscar worthy movie Road Trip, DJ Qualls clearly shows us this whole black girls not attracted to white guys thing to be an untruth.

"It's good."

Such a great film!

I had sex last night... WITH A GIRL! UUH!

LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 LegitGamer3212
Member since 2008 • 1619 Posts

Black guys have big penises, from what I've heard. And I've heard a lot of ****.

cheesyjon

that's not true, the size of that has to do with genetics and environment.

LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LegitGamer3212

I don't intend this post to be racist, but I think the honest reason you see that is due to the fact that blacks as a whole tend to be very masculine in both physique and mindset. This works well for the men since most women find masculine guys attractive, but it's counterproductive for black women since men tend to like feminine women. Since white girls tend to be more feminine in both body build and personality than black girls, guys tend to prefer white girls over black ones.

I think this is also why you see the opposite effect with Asians. Asians are the most feminine race, which is why Asian females tend to be considered the most attractive by guys whereas Asian men aren't nearly as popular with women as white men or black men.

Again, I'm not trying to be racist here, I'm just stating what I honestly think is the reason between the interracial relationship gap between genders of each race.

gameguy6700

i'm from NYC long island and i seen it all. I have seen many tall asian guys (6ft) who bench 200+ including myself. My best friend from junior high school is black, he's 5'8 and 150 pounds i dont know how much he can bench. I've also seen small weak asian guys. However, this goes for the same with every other group hispanic, middle eastern etc. Point is...it depends on genetics and the person. You shouldn't just say "most black guys..." "most white girls....." etc.

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#105 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

This is just me, but I've only ever seen one or two black girls in my life that I've found attractive. I've seen asian girls, indian girls and other girls with an eastern influence in my time who have looked very attractive indeed. When it comes to my relationships, I've only ever had two. My ex and my current girlfriend are both white.

_CaptainHappy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 _CaptainHappy_
Member since 2009 • 827 Posts

Because there are more black men than black women probably, at least thats what its like where I live and were pretty diverse in british columbia canda.

LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 LegitGamer3212

This reminds me of that study someone did on online dating sites last year.

Black girls are ignored, Middle Eastern girls are apparently fetish-ized. Kind of interesting.

Bio_Spark

so asian guys did the best with hispanic girls? interesting

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]

AFBrat77

You've got it twisted, most black girls don't find white guys attractive lol.

Nah, black women would go out with good-looking white guys if the guys actually showed interest.

But lets face it, white guys hold most of their interest on white, hispanic, and asian women.

You out of your mind? Most black women like black men only. I've gone out with black girls even though there were white guys who are 100x more handsome than me gunning for them. Trust me, you ask most black girls, they couldn't give a damn about white guys, except for my sister of course, but I'm not even sure she is "really" black :P

P.S. "Mr. Pedantic I'mma Be Anal About Everything", where ever you may be. I understand that I don't have any scientific research to back up my statements, and that I'm generalizing based on personal experience, but this is just a general conversation, and not a scientific report, so chillax :P

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I've noticed that as well. Maybe white women are more open than white men, or black women for that matter.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

AFBrat77

Yeah, this is the right answer.....

Honestly though there are a good share of hot black females though.

Black guys try to perpetuate the "bigger wang" thing, but honestly its only the real slutty and bimbo gals that buy into that. Not my type anyway, so they can have them lol.

The reason there are more that way is black guys fantasize and are aggressive on white women, but white guys not so much on black women.

Now this is you perpetuating a load of BS you cant really back up. Such generalisations are uncalled for.

Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts

i heard because its the kwwl thing to do 8) :lol:

anyways mixed race couples FTW :lol:

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 II_Seraphim_II

BlindBluMonstah
off spring of mixed race couples FTW :D
Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts

[QUOTE="BlindBluMonstah"]

II_Seraphim_II

off spring of mixed race couples FTW :D

so true :P !!! so HAI THAAAR 8) where are you from :oops: . . . :lol:

Avatar image for HookedOnKiLLing
HookedOnKiLLing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 HookedOnKiLLing
Member since 2008 • 293 Posts

Well, i am gonna beprejudice here but so what... black women on average due to the hiphop culture ect... act non woman like. tho ofcourse theres plenty that dont. and also many arent very appealing (good looking.) having that said, ive seen my fair share of gorgeous and very kind black women who ide love to date.

STAR_Admiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 STAR_Admiral
Member since 2006 • 1119 Posts
I personally do not find dark skin attractive. I like white skin and brown skin like beyonce, and aliyah, but dark skin is quite a turn off for me.
EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
well.. because girls have it easier... they just need to exist to find a mate. Men on the other hand.. have to do all the hard work.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#117 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
[QUOTE="Bio_Spark"]This reminds me of that study someone did on online dating sites last year.  Black girls are ignored, Middle Eastern girls are apparently fetish-ized. Kind of interesting.

Are white men really that fussy? :lol:
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

needled24-7
This is the main reason.... But it begs the question of WHY? IMO it has to do with how the media has portrayed beauty in this country for the last 100 years. -The nation has basically internalized the notion that Skinny and White is attractive -This is obviously not a universal notion (see countries where Big and Brown are considered the epitome of attractiveness) Also, there are always going to be exceptions anywhere, I am obviously speaking in general terms
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
I'm a white guy and I'm only very rarely attracted to black chicks. Just not for me. The darker, the less attractive IMO. Light skinned black girls can be extremely attractive to me though, but it's just so rare. Another thing: It seems rare that black girls try to appeal to white guys(the way they dress themselves and make themselves out to be), but it's common for white girls to try to appeal to black guys. I think this has something to do with it as well. I've seen a lot of black girls that I thought would look sexy if they just dressed themselves differently.
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
I also think this has something to do with the hip hop culture and popularity. It's hard imagining myself with a black girl knowing there's probably like a 1% chance that I'd have anything in common with her musically. Most black girls like hip hop and r&b, and that's not for me. I'm sure a lot of other white guys feel the same way. It's a lot more common for white girls to be into hip hop and that kind of stuff.
Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

Personaly im just not attracted to most (98% )of black girls on a physical level and then when it comes to blackamerican girls I really dont like the whole ghetto attitude, but if you have an attractive one that doesent act like "sheneine or Shaquanda etc then I dont mind...They would be like any other girl

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
It's pretty even where I live.
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

MaddenBowler10

speak for yourself, man, 9/10 of my celebrity crushes are 50% or more black. I find black women in general very attractive as well

and you speak for yourself as well, cuz i guarantee you the majority of white male will not find black females attractive. nice try tho

Agreed. Im white and I find black women not that attractive. The only ones I usually find attractive are lighter skinned.. halle berry.. beyonce.. etc
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]I also think this has something to do with the hip hop culture and popularity. It's hard imagining myself with a black girl knowing there's probably like a 1% chance that I'd have anything in common with her musically. Most black girls like hip hop and r&b, and that's not for me. I'm sure a lot of other white guys feel the same way. It's a lot more common for white girls to be into hip hop and that kind of stuff.

Metal FTW.. I agree though.. seems like black people GENERALLY listen to rap/hip hop
monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#125 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts
answer to TC's question would probably lie into the anatomy myths that....yeah i'll leave it there
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 II_Seraphim_II
answer to TC's question would probably lie into the anatomy myths that....yeah i'll leave it theremonkeyd_93
I think you misused "myth" in place of "fact" :P Just playing...or am i :o
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#128 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

needled24-7
Agreed.
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#129 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"] You've got it twisted, most black girls don't find white guys attractive lol.II_Seraphim_II

Nah, black women would go out with good-looking white guys if the guys actually showed interest.

But lets face it, white guys hold most of their interest on white, hispanic, and asian women.

You out of your mind? Most black women like black men only. I've gone out with black girls even though there were white guys who are 100x more handsome than me gunning for them. Trust me, you ask most black girls, they couldn't give a damn about white guys, except for my sister of course, but I'm not even sure she is "really" black :P

P.S. "Mr. Pedantic I'mma Be Anal About Everything", where ever you may be. I understand that I don't have any scientific research to back up my statements, and that I'm generalizing based on personal experience, but this is just a general conversation, and not a scientific report, so chillax :P

well duh, just as most white women like white men only.

I've probably been around longer than you have, I've certainly had my chances with black women, and I'm definitely 100% Northern European American white. Just not that interested. Seen black women interested in other white guys as well.....it happens.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
[QUOTE="travisstaggs"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]

Agreed.

I personally dont get it. Why limit yourself? I love me some white meat. I find white girls very attractive with the right body type that is.
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 AFBrat77

[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

Zaibach

Yeah, this is the right answer.....

Honestly though there are a good share of hot black females though.

Black guys try to perpetuate the "bigger wang" thing, but honestly its only the real slutty and bimbo gals that buy into that. Not my type anyway, so they can have them lol.

The reason there are more that way is black guys fantasize and are aggressive on white women, but white guys not so much on black women.

Now this is you perpetuating a load of BS you cant really back up. Such generalisations are uncalled for.

I'm just telling it like it is

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 krunkmastax

Agreed.

I find girls attractive. Period. All this race crap is just nonsense.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#133 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Women aren't as choosey on the looks of a person, I guess.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

needled24-7
I find it to be the other way around....or vice versa.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 rawsavon
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"] I find girls attractive. Period. All this race crap is just nonsense.

Why is that...people have certain things that they find attractive and certain things that they don't -it is expected that you, being black, would be more likely to find white girls attractive than me, being white, would be to find black girls attractive All you have to do is look at what is presented to us as 'attractive' from the time we are born -even the black girls that are presented as sex symbols have a lot of traditionally 'white' characteristics...most are more of light brown in color, different hair, less curves -some are even mixed race We are all products of our environments...
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 AFBrat77

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

MgamerBD

Nah it has more to do with white guys disinterest in black chicks, VERY rare you see alot of interest in black chicks from white guys.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]

AFBrat77

Nah it has more to do with white guys disinterest in black chicks, VERY rare you see alot of interest in black chicks from white guys.

The same can be said for black women. My sister is one of the only 2 black girls I know of (personally) who has gone out with a white guy. I guess it's just a matter of both sides not being interested in each other.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 rawsavon
[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] I find it to be the other way around....or vice versa.II_Seraphim_II

The same can be said for black women. My sister is one of the only 2 black girls I know of (personally) who has gone out with a white guy. I guess it's just a matter of both sides not being interested in each other.

Men are not presented as sex symbols the way women are (though this has been changing at a slow pace over the last several years) -so it is less likely that white men are perceived as the epitome of sexual attractiveness than white women are
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

yeah, at your school. I mean, that really makes it true I guess.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 krunkmastax
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"] I find girls attractive. Period. All this race crap is just nonsense.rawsavon
Why is that...people have certain things that they find attractive and certain things that they don't -it is expected that you, being black, would be more likely to find white girls attractive than me, being white, would be to find black girls attractive All you have to do is look at what is presented to us as 'attractive' from the time we are born -even the black girls that are presented as sex symbols have a lot of traditionally 'white' characteristics...most are more of light brown in color, different hair, less curves -some are even mixed race We are all products of our environments...

Im a product of what I choose to be. Myself. I dont really think enviroment has anything to do with it.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 rawsavon
[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"] I find girls attractive. Period. All this race crap is just nonsense.KrunkMastaX

Im a product of what I choose to be. Myself. I dont really think enviroment has anything to do with it.

Really? There is no way that you are serious with that statement...or be that naive You honestly believe that everything you saw, heard, experienced has had no affect on you as a person -that everything you are was there at birth (because otherwise you would have to admit that you are a product of your environment) What you are born with sets the stage...your limitations What you experience determines who you are -big black women have not been presented as sex symbols in Western society...for the most part (as a result) other races do not find them attractive (as opposed to other countries where Big is presented as desirable and beautiful) -so it is only natural that, once again for the most part, only black men (having been surrounded by that since birth) would find black girls attractive
AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 AFBrat77

KrunkMastaX

Agreed.

I personally dont get it. Why limit yourself? I love me some white meat. I find white girls very attractive with the right body type that is.

I limit myself because there are features on black women i just don't find attractive, and I can afford to be picky ;)

Why waste time on women I'm not attracted to.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="needled24-7"]

AFBrat77

But....it can also be that black girls don't have interest in white guys....
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 rawsavon
[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] I find it to be the other way around....or vice versa.MgamerBD

But....it can also be that black girls don't have interest in white guys....

You are correct...as i explained
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Not sure I find blackwomen quite attactive..
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"][QUOTE="travisstaggs"] Agreed.AFBrat77

I limit myself because there are features on black women i just don't find attractive, and I can afford to be picky ;)

Why waste time on women I'm not attracted to.

you use the word "fact" alot but they are really assumptions based on stereotype, saying "it what it is" doesnt necesarilly man that you've done the apporpriate leg work.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 rawsavon
I don't find black chicks attractive, peasants would love to play in the king's castle but rarely do you see the king's join the peasants in their domain DiabeticVampire
Oh my... :? There is a line...most people shy away from it, some go near it...but then there is always that ONE guy that crosses it...