White kid being beaten unmercifully by black kids

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
if that one kid let him sit next to him in the beginning, none of that would have happened. those kids whoe beat him completely overreacted, i hope their expulsion goes through.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatRob0_Jesus

You know if it was the white kids unmercifully beating up the black kid, this would be considered racist in a heartbeat.

This was considered racist in a heartbeat :/
backinthekrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 backinthekrak
Member since 2005 • 756 Posts

Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatToriko42

99 times out of a hundred, the "media makes it out like that" only when it's a black victim. In reality, statistics show - and everyone knows - that 90% of all inter-racial crime is committed by blacks against whites. Fact.

shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#104 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

I can tell you that was racially motivated from that video. A white guy in what looks like a predominantly black school, it's probably the reason for his inability to get seats in the first place and judging from the taunting I'd say they have been doing that for a while, he probably felt like a big man doing that and I hope they treat him as such in court :)

Espada12

hopefully he will find out that he is not such a big man after all in jail.

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
When I was at high school, getting beaten up on a bus was called a "Tuesday".
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#106 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
thats not racist, just a bunch of low lives picking on a random quiet kid........just bullies
Patatopan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 Patatopan
Member since 2008 • 1890 Posts

Oh snap man, if that was me that start getting hit, that kid better start praying because I would be relentless, they'd have to drag me off of that kid.

ershi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ershi
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I am pretty sure that the fight wasn't racially motivated, but I didn't watch the video. Just looked at the facts. One thing that led me to believe this was the fact that the socially awkward white kid moved the african guys bag. I would be pretty angry too if someone moved my bag without even asking. Sure, this guy's sick of being turned down. Learn to befriend people and your problem is gone. It's pretty simple. One awkward guy meeting another awkward guy and you get a relationship. Bus seats seat two people. Bam, no conflict. I think the fault lies within the bus driver, the dim-witted on lookers and the second idiot who punched on. I think the second guy punched on because he was probably backing up the first guy, which was most likely his friend. Friends back each other up in fights, it's how life goes.
shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

I am pretty sure that the fight wasn't racially motivated, but I didn't watch the video. Just looked at the facts. One thing that led me to believe this was the fact that the socially awkward white kid moved the african guys bag. I would be pretty angry too if someone moved my bag without even asking. Sure, this guy's sick of being turned down. Learn to befriend people and your problem is gone. It's pretty simple. One awkward guy meeting another awkward guy and you get a relationship. Bus seats seat two people. Bam, no conflict. I think the fault lies within the bus driver, the dim-witted on lookers and the second idiot who punched on. I think the second guy punched on because he was probably backing up the first guy, which was most likely his friend. Friends back each other up in fights, it's how life goes. ershi

I lol'd at this.

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
[QUOTE="Brutal_Elitegs"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

It's definitely not racially motivated but this still ticks me off. I mightve done nothing after the first guy beat him up, but if I was near the second guy as he tried to hit that kid, I definitely wouldn't have only watched.Pvt_r3d

I probably would have watched, because I don't want to get punched in the face.

I've seen fights in high school before, and I'd always just watch and say "man, someone ought to help that kid."

Sure, I'M not gonna help that kid, but SOMEONE ought to help him.

*shrugs*

Hell, I guess you can call it bystander apathy at most. Or at least, you can call it not wanting to get punched in the face. The people at Columbine High School could have torn Harris and Klebold to pieces, but they were scared so they didn't.

It's hard to say if put into a similar siutatuion what I would do. The whole thing lasts for about a minute, and by the time I've thought to myself about the possible consequences of my helping out it's already over. I'm not one who would recklessly intervene without assessing the possible outcomes e.g. me being stabbed or put into a coma. Everyone likes to think they would help, but if put into this situation, where a 300 pound beast is pulverizing a guy JUST for complaining that his girlfriend cut in line, I doubt many people would react differently to those in the pizza shop; and if you do help, what if he turns on you and no one comes to your aid? It's selfish, but naturally I value my life far more than a stranger's.

So the equivalent of a bus filled with angry kids is equivalent to a 300 pound guy beating you up? It's true that if a whole bus filled angry kids came after me would kick my *** but I think in a bus situation with a narrow isle I could hold them off. Unless of course they take a knife out and endanger everyone around them.
Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Jesus_on_fire
Member since 2008 • 2022 Posts

Someone shouted "kick his $$$" before he even get to seat. WTF is their problem?!Arctic_Grillz

Heres 2 video's that arecould give some explination of their behaviour. It was a speech given by Marilyn Manson at some conference. Theyre quite informative, hes really good at debating. It can explain it better then i can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlGGoE2LlFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6-t6ZeM0s&feature=related

0Tyler0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 0Tyler0
Member since 2008 • 2602 Posts
Glad I don't go to that school..
Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Jesus_on_fire

Glad I don't go to that school..0Tyler0

Glad i dont live in America

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="Brutal_Elitegs"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

I probably would have watched, because I don't want to get punched in the face.

I've seen fights in high school before, and I'd always just watch and say "man, someone ought to help that kid."

Sure, I'M not gonna help that kid, but SOMEONE ought to help him.

*shrugs*

Hell, I guess you can call it bystander apathy at most. Or at least, you can call it not wanting to get punched in the face. The people at Columbine High School could have torn Harris and Klebold to pieces, but they were scared so they didn't.

It's hard to say if put into a similar siutatuion what I would do. The whole thing lasts for about a minute, and by the time I've thought to myself about the possible consequences of my helping out it's already over. I'm not one who would recklessly intervene without assessing the possible outcomes e.g. me being stabbed or put into a coma. Everyone likes to think they would help, but if put into this situation, where a 300 pound beast is pulverizing a guy JUST for complaining that his girlfriend cut in line, I doubt many people would react differently to those in the pizza shop; and if you do help, what if he turns on you and no one comes to your aid? It's selfish, but naturally I value my life far more than a stranger's.

It's nice to see someone being realistic about how they'd react. Most people who say they would've kicked those kids asses most likely would've been the same ones watching and doing nothing. At the most, those same people probably would've done nothing more then tried to break it up in the nicest way possible without all that attitude they display here and elsewhere online about the situation.

It's true that online video's of attacks usually end up with your blood boiling more so than actually being there but in this case the second assailant had no reason at all to continue the fight. I still stand by my words when I say if I was anywhere near or between the second fight I would make sure no harm at all comes to him. "without all that attitude they display here and elsewhere online about the situation" So you assume that people who post their anger in forums and/or videos are lying about what they would do you would be surprised.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#115 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

What is wrong with this world that we live in.

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

And this is how school shootings happen.

Kid gets bullied by people he cant defend himself against......nothing is done....it happens again....kid shoots his classroom up.

Yeah. Exactly.

There honestly needs to be brutally strict, no exceptions rules pertaining to this. If you are even remotely involved with anything that could even be construed as disruptive you are out. Not suspended. Out. Permanently.

Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Jesus_on_fire

What is wrong with this world that we live in.

sukraj

Its populated with people, thats what

awsss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118 awsss
Member since 2005 • 1370 Posts

Well, only white people can be racist, so...

Carl_W21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Carl_W21
Member since 2004 • 2021 Posts

I'd say race had something to do with it, on what scale I don't know.

nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts

A few years back white people in Texas (i believe it was Texas)tied a black guy by his feet and dragged him behind a truck.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Look - reverse the roles for a second:

If a lone black kid is beaten up like that on a bus of white kids, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, the NAACP and Oprah Winfrey would be on TV the next day screaming for demonstrations and spurring race riots.

Of course this was a racially based attack. The Black kids felt insulted by a white kid and in order to feel "cool" to their other black friends, they felt it necessary to beat up the white kid.

It's a combination of racism and bullying to look cool around your friends.

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Alter_Echo

^ Brutally true.

Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Don't really care if it was racially motivated or not, this is a pretty weak and trash behavior, not just the ones hitting him but the others that were pretty much cheering for that as well. Towards the end they showed that the assault was recorded by the police, hopefully these will get punished byt this if not now they eventually will.

And this is how school shootings happen.

Kid gets bullied by people he cant defend himself against......nothing is done....it happens again....kid shoots his classroom up.

Yeah. Exactly.

There honestly needs to be brutally strict, no exceptions rules pertaining to this. If you are even remotely involved with anything that could even be construed as disruptive you are out. Not suspended. Out. Permanently.

Alter_Echo

Pretty much. No way I'd justify some school shooting but action>reaction. And if it was up to me even those cheering for this would get a share of punishment.

wuziJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 wuziJ
lol so if someone of a different race hits you its a hate crime...society
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Netherscourge

I CAN see how this would spur and justify school shootings in the minds of the abused.

If I was that kid and I got beat up and humliated like that I'd want to bring an M-16 on that bus the next day and empty the whole clip.

I mean who wouldn't? Maybe I'm just a bad person, but I wouldn't shed a tear for anyone on that bus if they got popped for what they did to that kid.

Not everyone believes in "Chrisitan forgiveness" afterall...

Anarchy4hire82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Anarchy4hire82
Member since 2009 • 828 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatRob0_Jesus

You know if it was the white kids unmercifully beating up the black kid, this would be considered racist in a heartbeat.

^this

wuziJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 wuziJ
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

I CAN see how this would spur and justify school shootings in the minds of the abused.

If I was that kid and I got beat up and humliated like that I'd want to bring an M-16 on that bus the next day and empty the whole clip.

I mean who wouldn't? Maybe I'm just a bad person, but I wouldn't shed a tear for anyone on that bus of they got popped for what they did to that kid.

umm what? its school kids get beat up.. kids fight.. that is part of school. your view is quite childish
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I don't think it started because of race. Maybe the other guy jumping on was, but it looked more like get the F**K out of my seat and then more.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#131 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="wuziJ"] umm what? its school kids get beat up.. kids fight.. that is part of school. your view is quite childish

And drunk guys hopped up on PCP running around screaming profanities at police get the beat down.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
That video makes me sick. I can't believe the mercilessness shown by that entire group of students.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Alter_Echo
[QUOTE="wuziJ"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

I mean who wouldn't? Maybe I'm just a bad person, but I wouldn't shed a tear for anyone on that bus of they got popped for what they did to that kid.

your view is quite childish

And since we are talking about CHILDREN it makes perfect sense.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Netherscourge

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

wuziJ

umm what? its school kids get beat up.. kids fight.. that is part of school. your view is quite childish

Getting beat up is part of school?

Interesting.

wuziJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 wuziJ
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

[QUOTE="wuziJ"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

Getting beat up is part of school?

Interesting.

those are the realities. whether you like em or not
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

I love the people that are basically trying to defend the beating. Saying things like "shouldn't have moved his bag" or "its school, kids get beat up."

Please, you are so out of touch with reality its sad. Since when does doing either of those warrant getting your face smashed in? Honestly, even if you were to spew out the most racist of insults, it does NOT warrant a beating. This was an obvious racially motivated beating, however it will quickly diminish and everyone will forget about it because the victim is white.

Flip the sides here, and like it was said earlier, every organization "fighting for black rights" would be all over this. The school system would be sued, the bus driver fired, the white kids would be put on trial, and their parents would suffer never-ending questioning about how they raised their kids.

I'm only 2 years removed from highschool, and I went to a pretty rough school. I've seen and heard about my fare share of these kinds of incidents. I stood up for white kids getting bullied or about to get beaten up and got in my share of fights, but something this severe is ridiculous and the kids involved in it should be thrown in juvie, noquestions asked.

In my old school system, they would have never been allowed to be in public school again. Simple as that. The school system these kids go to is just too scared of the racial repercussions to do anything about it.

And please don't bring up the "whites have a bad history of mistreating blacks." The black kids in this incident have never experienced what their fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers experienced. They have no reason to blindly hate white people, except to look cool and be "gangsta." I'd love to come face to face with one of those kids, considering I outsize every one of them by at least 100 pounds. See how tough they are then.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

I love the people that are basically trying to defend the beating. Saying things like "shouldn't have moved his bag" or "its school, kids get beat up."

Please, you are so out of touch with reality its sad. Since when does doing either of those warrant getting your face smashed in? Honestly, even if you were to spew out the most racist of insults, it does NOT warrant a beating. This was an obvious racially motivated beating, however it will quickly diminish and everyone will forget about it because the victim is white.

Flip the sides here, and like it was said earlier, every organization "fighting for black rights" would be all over this. The school system would be sued, the bus driver fired, the white kids would be put on trial, and their parents would suffer never-ending questioning about how they raised their kids.

I'm only 2 years removed from highschool, and I went to a pretty rough school. I've seen and heard about my fare share of these kinds of incidents. I stood up for white kids getting bullied or about to get beaten up and got in my share of fights, but something this severe is ridiculous and the kids involved in it should be thrown in juvie, noquestions asked.

In my old school system, they would have never been allowed to be in public school again. Simple as that. The school system these kids go to is just too scared of the racial repercussions to do anything about it.

And please don't bring up the "whites have a bad history of mistreating blacks." The black kids in this incident have never experienced what their fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers experienced. They have no reason to blindly hate white people, except to look cool and be "gangsta." I'd love to come face to face with one of those kids, considering I outsize every one of them by at least 100 pounds. See how tough they are then.

grenadexjumpr

j

This post wins the topic.

WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

Sad, but that is reality for us.

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#140 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts
Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatToriko42
thats the way it would be if it were two white guys that hit a black guy..... but i think that people think that if two black guys beat up a white guy they had a reason.. if two white guys beat up a black guy it is a hate crime...
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

grenadexjumper, the defender of white children everywhere by the scary black people. give me a break

Yes, because it's totally ok to be racist against white people, but not black people. :roll:

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 00-Riddick-00

ghoklebutter

grenadexjumper, the defender of white children everywhere by the scary black people. give me a break

Yes, because it's totally ok to be racist against white people, but not black people. :roll:

THIS! is exactly how i feel
wuziJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 wuziJ
[QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

[QUOTE="wuziJ"][QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

You're probably one of the most immature people to post on here. Way to totally read 1 sentence of that and turn it into something bad. Congrats, you win the d-bag of the thread award. Go post on the "i luvv kanye west" threads until you come up with something a little more intelligent than that.

right deflect and insult... there wasnt racism here... and do go around with if the student was black things would be treated differently so we are gonna be up in arms this time because that is how the blacks would have reacted. things in that case were simple, two bullies were beating up a class mate. race had nothing to do with it
00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 00-Riddick-00
[QUOTE="wuziJ"][QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

grenadexjumper, the defender of white children everywhere by the scary black people. give me a breakwuziJ

You're probably one of the most immature people to post on here. Way to totally read 1 sentence of that and turn it into something bad. Congrats, you win the d-bag of the thread award. Go post on the "i luvv kanye west" threads until you come up with something a little more intelligent than that.

right deflect and insult... there wasnt racism here... and do go around with if the student was black things would be treated differently so we are gonna be up in arms this time because that is how the blacks would have reacted. things in that case were simple, two bullies were beating up a class mate. race had nothing to do with it

you dont know that race had nothing to do with it....
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

[QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

[QUOTE="wuziJ"] grenadexjumper, the defender of white children everywhere by the scary black people. give me a breakwuziJ

Have you been living under a rock? That is America, white anglo-saxon males have to tip-toe on a daily basis. I'm not even white so jump off that little high horse of yours. You are certainly out of touch with reality if you don't think things would be treated differently if the racial make up was opposite.

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

[QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

ghoklebutter

Yes it does.

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 00-Riddick-00
[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

Yes it does.

goes x2 for me
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#150 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Topic title is misleading.