White kid being beaten unmercifully by black kids

• 413 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 StudySession
Member since 2009 • 1539 Posts

Looks like the kid was just being bullied to me. Not a pleasant thing to watch. I can relate to that somewhat. I was never actually beaten up before though.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

The qoute said not becaus he was white, but anyway those idiots should be expelled.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
[QUOTE="wuziJ"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

umm what? its school kids get beat up.. kids fight.. that is part of school. your view is quite childishwuziJ

Getting beat up is part of school?

Interesting.

those are the realities. whether you like em or not

/facepalm
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#204 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
Not racially related.funnymario
Ya...Why did the TC try to make it seem that way?
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 streloksbolt
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

So, if they're expelled, what will they do? Oh, that's right, beat people up on the street instead of beating them up on a bus. I think there's more than one way to deal with these kids. Also, yes, I do believe that it was racially motivated, and perhaps there is some way they can learn to make peace with other races that they hate. I think it's ignoring the problem by saying the attack happened just because the white kid moved the black kid's property. The black kid didn't want, what he considered, an uppity white person touching his stuff, let alone sitting next to him.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Mercenary848

I have only read the first two pages, but am glad to see this thread has not gotten ugly.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

So, if they're expelled, what will they do? Oh, that's right, beat people up on the street instead of beating them up on a bus. I think there's more than one way to deal with these kids. Also, yes, I do believe that it was racially motivated, and perhaps there is some way they can learn to make peace with other races that they hate. I think it's ignoring the problem by saying the attack happened just because the white kid moved the black kid's property. The black kid didn't want, what he considered, an uppity white person touching his stuff, let alone sitting next to him.

streloksbolt
why do people assume because they beat up a white kid, was it racially motivated :| ? Why do people assume because they are black, doing theses actions, they will continue to do stupid things throughout their life and have no way of being successful :| ? Ever heard of Judge Mathis? Why are people so ignorant? Kids like these still have chances, you know, after all, it is HIGHSCHOOL and for all we know the kid could of been a nerd and besides, the article doesnt say it was racially motivated. Im surprised this thread is still opened.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

Tjeremiah1988

why do people assume because they beat up a white kid, was it racially motivated :| ? Why do people assume because they are black, doing theses actions, they will continue to do stupid things throughout their life and have no way of being successful :| ? Ever heard of Judge Mathis? Why are people so ignorant? Kids like these still have chances, you know, after all, it is HIGHSCHOOL and for all we know the kid could of been a nerd and besides, the article doesnt say it was racially motivated. Im surprised this thread is still opened.

>the article doesnt say it was racially motivated

That's the opinion of the journalist/police. Of course they won't say it was racially motivated, just like they said it wasn't racially motivated when they beat the crap out of Rodney King (which was a 100% racist action).

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Tjeremiah1988

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

streloksbolt

>the article doesnt say it was racially motivated That's the opinion of the journalist/police. Of course they won't say it was racially motivated, just like they said it wasn't racially motivated when the beat the crap out of Rodney King (which was 100% racist).

I can pull up a number of articles where the writer can say it as plain as day that X was racially motivated. The writer didnt say so because pretty much its confirmed not to be so. That being said, TC created a misleading thread to pull people in. Look at the way its worded. Like the NY article where one writer wrote "White Cop shoots Black Cop." It sure is an attention grabber..

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]ARTICLEsolid_mario
It says multiple times in the article that the student was beaten up for the seat and not because of his race. Can you please explain why you have made the topic title a complete contradiction to this?

His topic title isnt even a contradiction.:?

nowhere in the title does it mention anything about being racist. it just states the truth. a white kid was beaten by black kids. doesnt neccesarily mean it has to be racist.

but it seems anytime the words white kid and black kid are used in the same sentence it is automatically racist?

there is something seriously wrong with that imo

streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 streloksbolt
[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"] why do people assume because they beat up a white kid, was it racially motivated :| ? Why do people assume because they are black, doing theses actions, they will continue to do stupid things throughout their life and have no way of being successful :| ? Ever heard of Judge Mathis? Why are people so ignorant? Kids like these still have chances, you know, after all, it is HIGHSCHOOL and for all we know the kid could of been a nerd and besides, the article doesnt say it was racially motivated. Im surprised this thread is still opened.

>the article doesnt say it was racially motivated That's the opinion of the journalist/police. Of course they won't say it was racially motivated, just like they said it wasn't racially motivated when the beat the crap out of Rodney King (which was 100% racist).

I can pull up a number of articles where the writer can say it as plain as day that X was racially motivated. The writer didnt say so because pretty much its confirmed not to be so. That being said, TC created a misleading thread to pull people in.

I think you need to start thinking for yourself instead of blindly trusting what journalists write.
ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 ownage_denied
Member since 2008 • 871 Posts

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

Tjeremiah1988

Nice post, although I don't think anyone will actually answer the questions.

Isn't it funny how many say something like "if that was a black kid getting beaten by two white kids it would automatically be called racist" while the same people automatically call this situation racist just because a white kid got beaten.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Tjeremiah1988

[QUOTE="solid_mario"][QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]ARTICLEkonvikt_17

It says multiple times in the article that the student was beaten up for the seat and not because of his race. Can you please explain why you have made the topic title a complete contradiction to this?

His topic title isnt even a contradiction.:?

nowhere in the title does it mention anything about being racist. it just states the truth. a white kid was beaten by black kids. doesnt neccesarily mean it has to be racist.

but it seems anytime the words white kid and black kid are used in the same sentence it is automatically racist?

there is something seriously wrong with that imo

it is obvious what he was going for, you cant deny that. You see this countless of times here in OT where is title like this is meant to cause a fuss.
ZookGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#214 ZookGuy
Member since 2008 • 2340 Posts
That kid's gonna need some therapy. And those kids that beat him up were jerks, same with the people that laughed. And this is DEFINITELY not race-related.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"] >the article doesnt say it was racially motivated That's the opinion of the journalist/police. Of course they won't say it was racially motivated, just like they said it wasn't racially motivated when the beat the crap out of Rodney King (which was 100% racist).streloksbolt
I can pull up a number of articles where the writer can say it as plain as day that X was racially motivated. The writer didnt say so because pretty much its confirmed not to be so. That being said, TC created a misleading thread to pull people in.

I think you need to start thinking for yourself instead of blindly trusting what journalists write.

And I think you need to educate yourself more on what goes on in schools--especially among african-american students when it comes to bullying before feeding into race baiting assumptions.

streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"] I can pull up a number of articles where the writer can say it as plain as day that X was racially motivated. The writer didnt say so because pretty much its confirmed not to be so. That being said, TC created a misleading thread to pull people in. TecmoGirl

And I think you need to educate yourself more on what goes on in schools--especially among african-american students when it comes to bullying before feeding into race baiting assumptions.

Your point being?
RevolutionGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 RevolutionGun
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts
People like this make my blood boil.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Mercenary848

I still do not see why people are assuming this was automatically racist. Also just because you think if the roles were reversed people would label this racist(which some of you already are), does not automtically make this a race issue.

socked_feet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 socked_feet
Member since 2008 • 2290 Posts
I don't think it was race related. It was just two little jerks who felt like picking on an unpopular kid. Sad but common.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 streloksbolt

I still do not see why people are assuming this was automatically racist. Also just because you think if the roles were reversed people would label this racist(which some of yu already are), does not automtically make this a race issue.

Mercenary848
There's no smoke without fire.
Jph625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Jph625
Member since 2009 • 1046 Posts

If a bus full of white kids attacked and beat the crap out of a black kid while everyone cheered them on EVERY SINGLE PERSON would be saying, "OH MAN, That was so racist, terrible children." and Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton, Etc. would be all over T.v. asking for apologies from everyone whoever looked at the bus, but since it was black kids beating on a white kid we're supposed to assume that its not racially related at all. At my school SOME of the black kids will beat up a white kid if he even looks at them the wrong way, but if a black kid walked up and yelled the N word at him he would just laugh and let him go. (I'm not racist and I'd like it if people would make an intelligent response instead of U R TEH RAC1ZT SUXX0rz)

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

I still do not see why people are assuming this was automatically racist. Also just because you think if the roles were reversed people would label this racist(which some of yu already are), does not automtically make this a race issue.

streloksbolt

I am sorry never heard that saying before.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178878 Posts

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

Mercenary848

I have but I don't see how it applies.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 streloksbolt
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] There's no smoke without fire.LJS9502_basic

Why did they beat up the kid? It was really an unprovoked attack.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

streloksbolt

He moved the one kids bag to the floor.:|

streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I have but I don't see how it applies.LJS9502_basic

OH THE HORROR! That warrants a beating!! Nice logic, LJ.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] Why did they beat up the kid? It was really an unprovoked attack.streloksbolt

You make it sound like someone said the beating was deserved.

Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#228 Memberino
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
GGAH! Some people here are so ridiculously naive it makes my blood boil. I know in a better world, race would not have played a part in this altercation but it did, that is reality. Black people (particularly in the deep south and in poorer areas like here) view white people differently from themselves, this is a legacy of a long period of discrimination against blacks and the whole rotten history behind the reason behind why there are so many black people in America. You simply can't be so naive to think that that black kid was colorblind, this is not how America works for the most part and DEFINITELY not how small town Missouri works,
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] Why did they beat up the kid? It was really an unprovoked attack.streloksbolt

Where did I say that warrants a beating or was logical. I responded to your unsupported reason as to the attack. That is what has been given by witnesses.:roll:
Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

If a bus full of white kids attacked and beat the crap out of a black kid while everyone cheered them on EVERY SINGLE PERSON would be saying, "OH MAN, That was so racist, terrible children." and Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton, Etc. would be all over T.v. asking for apologies from everyone whoever looked at the bus, but since it was black kids beating on a white kid we're supposed to assume that its not racially related at all. At my school SOME of the black kids will beat up a white kid if he even looks at them the wrong way, but if a black kid walked up and yelled the N word at him he would just laugh and let him go. (I'm not racist and I'd like it if people would make an intelligent response instead of U R TEH RAC1ZT SUXX0rz)

Jph625
I've blacks beat up other blacks for looking at them the wrong way, that's not exclusive to black/white situations. And really? And I doubt the time they were using the N-word they weren't trying to offend each other. And people are acting like fights/beatings like this are uncommon in schools, let alone inner-city schools. I bet at least 1-3 kids get beat like that every week in that school district, probably a black being beat by other blacks. The only difference this time it's a white, that's why this is even getting attention. And like I said I am 99% sure a black kid would have gotten beaten just as bad for doing that. Some kids are more aggressive than others.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#231 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="Memberino"]GGAH! Some people here are so ridiculously naive it makes my blood boil. I know in a better world, race would not have played a part in this altercation but it did, that is reality. Black people (particularly in the deep south and in poorer areas like here) view white people differently from themselves, this is a legacy of a long period of discrimination against blacks and the whole rotten history behind the reason behind why there are so many black people in America. You simply can't be so naive to think that that black kid was colorblind, this is not how America works for the most part and DEFINITELY not how small town Missouri works,

For someone who keeps complaining about people not thinking this was racially motivated, you're pretty frugal with your evidence.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]He moved the one kids bag to the floor.:|

LJS9502_basic

Where did I say that warrants a beating or was logical. I responded to your unsupported reason as to the attack. That is what has been given by witnesses.:roll:

Do you seriously believe that the moving of the bag was the motive?

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

I think you need to start thinking for yourself instead of blindly trusting what journalists write.streloksbolt

Your point being?

That you shouldn't feed into a racially motivated factor if you aren't aware of the common behavior when it comes to how blacks bully people. The attack most likely wasn't racially motivated at all. This happens all the time at schools(on the way home walking and riding the bus) to people who don't stand up for themselves--I've seen other blacks get bullied by blacks more then anyone else. Most likely, the kid is considered a loser. He didn't fight back or anything--and that made it much more difficult to watch for us. He should've grew a pair and started throwing some punches back himself. Instead, he curled up and just took the blows thrown at him.

While he came across as weak and defenseless white boy against two black lame ass bullies, some people aren't realizing this is nothing new when it comes to black kids. They tend to be more aggressive in their bullying approach then whites are when it comes down to it--much more attitude and aggression.

Most likely, he simply didn't want to sit next to a loser and he just wanted to keep his cool factor up among his friends--it had nothing to do with his race. Justifying anything otherwise blindly without knowing that is usually just trying to prove a point from the other side of the fence and nothing more(ex: if it was two whites, and one black it would be considered a hate crime.)

Yes, we know that already. That doesn't mean anyone should blindly consider this one a hate crime in that regard just to gain fairness in the matter. Everyone knows it's totally unfair.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Mercenary848

GGAH! Some people here are so ridiculously naive it makes my blood boil. I know in a better world, race would not have played a part in this altercation but it did, that is reality. Black people (particularly in the deep south and in poorer areas like here) view white people differently from themselves, this is a legacy of a long period of discrimination against blacks and the whole rotten history behind the reason behind why there are so many black people in America. You simply can't be so naive to think that that black kid was colorblind, this is not how America works for the most part and DEFINITELY not how small town Missouri works,Memberino

Wow very gross generalisations.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"] OH THE HORROR! That warrants a beating!! Nice logic, LJ.streloksbolt

Sure. If it was racially motivated they wouldn't have needed the bag as an excuse. And again...I'm going by witnesses. Did you notice that another black teenager stopped the beating?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"] OH THE HORROR! That warrants a beating!! Nice logic, LJ.streloksbolt

You underestimate how easily a fight can start, if you think touching someones property can't start one. It was very stupid, but that is what some poeople are.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Where did I say that warrants a beating or was logical. I responded to your unsupported reason as to the attack. That is what has been given by witnesses.:roll:LJS9502_basic

Sure. If it was racially motivated they wouldn't have needed the bag as an excuse. And again...I'm going by witnesses. Did you notice that another black teenager stopped the beating?

Yes also there were a good handful of white kids on the bus who did nothing but smile and cheer.

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]He moved the one kids bag to the floor.:|

Mercenary848

Or that skin color warrants a beating. Face it the kids doing the beating have no valid excuse to warrant that behavior.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

TecmoGirl

Your point being?

That you shouldn't feed into a racially motivated factor if you aren't aware of the common behavior when it comes to how blacks bully people. The attack most likely wasn't racially motivated at all. This happens all the time at schools(on the way home walking and riding the bus) to people who don't stand up for themselves--I've seen other blacks get bullied by blacks more then anyone else. Most likely, the kid is considered a loser. He didn't fight back or anything--and that made it much more difficult to watch for us. He should've grew a pair and started throwing some punches back himself. Instead, he curled up and just took the blows thrown at him.

While he came across as weak and defenseless white boy against two black lame ass bullies, some people aren't realizing this is nothing new when it comes to black kids. They tend to be more aggressive in their bullying approach then whites are when it comes down to it--much more attitude and aggression.

Most likely, he simply didn't want to sit next to a loser and he just wanted to keep his cool factor up among his friends--it had nothing to do with his race. Justifying anything otherwise blindly without knowing that is usually just trying to prove a point from the other side of the fence and nothing more(ex: if it was two whites, and one black it would be considered a hate crime.)

Yes, we know that already. That doesn't mean anyone should blindly consider this one a hate crime in that regard just to gain fairness in the matter. Everyone knows it's totally unfair.

So, you're a psychologist who is a specialist on the bullying tactics of young black males? Give me a break with your tl;dr posts and convoluted suppositions. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] OH THE HORROR! That warrants a beating!! Nice logic, LJ.Shhadow_Viper

Or that skin color warrants a beating. Face it the kids doing the beating have no valid excuse to warrant that behavior.

Agreed, they are just fools

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Mercenary848

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] Your point being?streloksbolt

So, you're a psychologist who is a specialist on the bullying tactics of young black males? Give me a break with your tl;dr posts and convoluted suppositions. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Congragulations you just made all of you arguments null&void with that post, especially the bolded cliche.

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

[QUOTE="Shhadow_Viper"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

Mercenary848

Agreed, they are just fools

Yup. Like you said I also have seen some insanely moronic reasons for idiots to fight, moving the kids bag is very easy to believe. Kids that play tough are always looking for an excuse to pick on someone weaker to feebly prove their own worth, but they are far too dumb to see it does the exact opposite.
Memberino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#243 Memberino
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Memberino"]GGAH! Some people here are so ridiculously naive it makes my blood boil. I know in a better world, race would not have played a part in this altercation but it did, that is reality. Black people (particularly in the deep south and in poorer areas like here) view white people differently from themselves, this is a legacy of a long period of discrimination against blacks and the whole rotten history behind the reason behind why there are so many black people in America. You simply can't be so naive to think that that black kid was colorblind, this is not how America works for the most part and DEFINITELY not how small town Missouri works,

For someone who keeps complaining about people not thinking this was racially motivated, you're pretty frugal with your evidence.

The fact that the race issue has been thrown around so much with this news story proves how sensitive an issue race still is and hence how I can say for certain the issue of race was involved in this.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 streloksbolt

[QUOTE="streloksbolt"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Where did I say that warrants a beating or was logical. I responded to your unsupported reason as to the attack. That is what has been given by witnesses.:roll:LJS9502_basic

It was a match to gasoline. They were just waiting for something to happen so they COULD use it as an excuse (he touched my bag so I smashed his face in. Not racist, honest!).
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 LJS9502_basic  Online

[The fact that the race issue has been thrown around so much with this news story proves how sensitive an issue race still is and hence how I can say for certain the issue of race was involved in this.Memberino
Because outsiders like to see a race issue in any event dealing with more than one race does not mean the event was racially motivated.

Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#246 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts

this wasent race this is a classic case of

Jocks beating up the Nerd

Case closed

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="streloksbolt"] It was a match to gasoline. They were just waiting for something to happen so they COULD use it as an excuse (he touched my bag so I smashed his face in. Not racist, honest!).

That is your assumption. That is not backed up by fact. Racially motivated can happen anytime away from witnesses with no reason needed.
streloksbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 streloksbolt
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"] It was a match to gasoline. They were just waiting for something to happen so they COULD use it as an excuse (he touched my bag so I smashed his face in. Not racist, honest!).

That is your assumption. That is not backed up by fact. Racially motivated can happen anytime away from witnesses with no reason needed.

One witness.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#249 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
And they just suspended them!!?? The victim, if he continues to go to this school, will have to face them once again. People lack any sense nowadaysOblivionfan10
The kid is just going to have to get back at them Home Alone style.....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="streloksbolt"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="streloksbolt"] It was a match to gasoline. They were just waiting for something to happen so they COULD use it as an excuse (he touched my bag so I smashed his face in. Not racist, honest!).

One witness.

Bus full of witnesses. The police talked to more than one.:|