White kid being beaten unmercifully by black kids

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

That was really messed up and I hate how if it was white kids hitting a black kid it would be automatic hate crime

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

That was really messed up and I hate how if it was white kids hitting a black kid it would be automatic hate crime

Lief_Ericson

No it wouldn't?

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Don't kids have any decency now a days. I remember some cruel things happening when I was a kid but that was pretty bad how noone on the bus stood up for the kid.

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Poor Kid...His Face is bloody and bruised.
Willistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Willistron
Member since 2009 • 366 Posts

god... if you watch the unedited version and look at his face while he's walking off the bus he's like crying. That's the saddest thing i've seen in a while, my heart goes out to this kid. @ssholes - and they're losers, they want to fight so they pick someone who won't fight back. pathetic - i really want to beat the living cr@p out of them right this second for doing that to some quiet kid

ruffluffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 ruffluffs
Member since 2008 • 1033 Posts

its racially motivated for sure those black boys indulged in ever moment of it everyone knows if it were the other way around everyone would think it was racist

I wish the rule here wernt so stricked Id love to let loose the magic word God I hate...

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatRob0_Jesus

You know if it was the white kids unmercifully beating up the black kid, this would be considered racist in a heartbeat.

Exactly - there would be no debate, no questions, parents would be blamed and so forth... But ah well - Just glad it wasn't me!! lol

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

IDK why, but I read the topic title as

White kid being EATEN unmercifully by black kids

:shock:

KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts

The more I think about this, the more I tend to think it was racially motivated. The black kid wouldnt want to be seen by his friends willingly sitting on the bus with a white kid without giving him crap. When the white kid didnt get up after a few shoves, the kid had to "prove himself" to his other friends, and there you go. It makes a lot ofsense, unfortunately. The same thing could easily happen the other way around ofcourse, given the circumstances. Racial tension and peer pressure is never a good mix it seems. It suck when things like this let you know that the newer generations are none the wiser than the previous ones...

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

I think it was that no one liked em, and it was racist. But, really? Just for moving a bag that's jacked up.

Punjabiking101
No, it was not racist. Now if a black guy got the mess beaten out of him, then we might have something to talk about...
Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

[QUOTE="Pvt_r3d"]It's definitely not racially motivated but this still ticks me off. I mightve done nothing after the first guy beat him up, but if I was near the second guy as he tried to hit that kid, I definitely wouldn't have only watched.MrGeezer

I probably would have watched, because I don't want to get punched in the face.

I've seen fights in high school before, and I'd always just watch and say "man, someone ought to help that kid."

Sure, I'M not gonna help that kid, but SOMEONE ought to help him.

*shrugs*

Hell, I guess you can call it bystander apathy at most. Or at least, you can call it not wanting to get punched in the face. The people at Columbine High School could have torn Harris and Klebold to pieces, but they were scared so they didn't.

It's hard to say if put into a similar siutatuion what I would do. The whole thing lasts for about a minute, and by the time I've thought to myself about the possible consequences of my helping out it's already over. I'm not one who would recklessly intervene without assessing the possible outcomes e.g. me being stabbed or put into a coma. Everyone likes to think they would help, but if put into this situation, where a 300 pound beast is pulverizing a guy JUST for complaining that his girlfriend cut in line, I doubt many people would react differently to those in the pizza shop; and if you do help, what if he turns on you and no one comes to your aid? It's selfish, but naturally I value my life far more than a stranger's.
shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#62 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

The kid probably just happened to be white. It should be treated just like the rest of attacks are.

ruffluffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ruffluffs
Member since 2008 • 1033 Posts
[QUOTE="Punjabiking101"]

I think it was that no one liked em, and it was racist. But, really? Just for moving a bag that's jacked up.

fail_baby
No, it was not racist. Now if a black guy got the mess beaten out of him, then we might have something to talk about...

this is a perfect example of what I was trying to say. How is it only Racist when it is black people on the receiving end? Now its probably only a matter of time before I'm moderated and this thread is locked
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Xsan3

I hate people - I really do. Every Body! Im not Racist - Im Prejudice / against Every-Body. I feel like blowin up buses right now!!! F-it , if it was a racial issue or not, Every one of those kids in the back would be dragged behind my car... HELL the kids in the front too, including that fat white punk wit the curly hair who was laughin...! U're first Tubby!!

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="aka_aj03"]those two black kids probably going to end up in prison later in life... while that white kid going to end up in college and be successful in life.Oblivionfan10

I don't see where you're getting that from.

What, getting beaten up somehow makes people successful in life? You think that ghettos aren't full of broke people and criminals who haven't at one point or another gotten jumped?

Man, if I knew that getting my ass kicked in high school would be a sure sign of success, then I would have gotten my ass kicked a long time ago.

Hmm....wait a minute...I DID get my ass kicked in high school. So how come I'm not successful?

I think what he meant was: The victim is the better man, he didn't hurt anyone and he apparently never has. The 2 bullies probably are failing students with no sign of a future, who go out and violently beat up innocent people. And since when did people gettin beat up in school destroy one's chances of success?

In my experience, getting your ass kicked usually doesn't mean ANYTHING other than the fact that you are incapable of preventing people from kicking your ass.

Getting beaten up doesn't make you "the better man", it just makes you the man who got his ass handed to him.

I mean, I don't know what was going on in this kid's head, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that it was along the lines of "I could TOTALLY destroy these bullies, but I'm going to let them beat the **** out of me because I want to be The Better Man."

If he could have beaten the attackers up, I'm pretty damn sure that he WOULD have. Really has little if anything to do with "being the better man", it's just a case of someone getting his **** ruined.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

Whether or not the attack was racially motivated I cannot say.

But I will say this:

If the victim had been Black and the attackers had been White, nobody would even be debating whether or not race played a role.

:roll:

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

[QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

I don't see where you're getting that from.

What, getting beaten up somehow makes people successful in life? You think that ghettos aren't full of broke people and criminals who haven't at one point or another gotten jumped?

Man, if I knew that getting my ass kicked in high school would be a sure sign of success, then I would have gotten my ass kicked a long time ago.

Hmm....wait a minute...I DID get my ass kicked in high school. So how come I'm not successful?

MrGeezer

I think what he meant was: The victim is the better man, he didn't hurt anyone and he apparently never has. The 2 bullies probably are failing students with no sign of a future, who go out and violently beat up innocent people. And since when did people gettin beat up in school destroy one's chances of success?

In my experience, getting your ass kicked usually doesn't mean ANYTHING other than the fact that you are incapable of preventing people from kicking your ass.

Getting beaten up doesn't make you "the better man", it just makes you the man who got his ass handed to him.

I mean, I don't know what was going on in this kid's head, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that it was along the lines of "I could TOTALLY destroy these bullies, but I'm going to let them beat the **** out of me because I want to be The Better Man."

If he could have beaten the attackers up, I'm pretty damn sure that he WOULD have. Really has little if anything to do with "being the better man", it's just a case of someone getting his **** ruined.

Chances are if he decided to fight back, all the kids around him would have probabaly jumped him and stomped his head in and he would probabaly have ended up a hell of a lot worse off.

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts
[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatMetallicaKings
this is true. but lets be honest. him being white no question motivated them more so. you think if he was black the beating would be that serious and hell, would have happened? Im sorry, but when you live ina neighborhood close to the ghetto, everything isn't as sweet as on tv.

If he was black would this have even been posted on the internet? Stuff like this happens all the time. I am sure everyone here has seen something like this happen in their time going through school.
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Xsan3

Whether or not the attack was racially motivated I cannot say.

But I will say this:

If the victim had been Black and the attackers had been White, nobody would even be debating whether or not race played a role.

:roll:

Stesilaus

thats obvious--of course not, but thats our society today - I say we all start killin each other!

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="Pvt_r3d"]It's definitely not racially motivated but this still ticks me off. I mightve done nothing after the first guy beat him up, but if I was near the second guy as he tried to hit that kid, I definitely wouldn't have only watched.Brutal_Elitegs

I probably would have watched, because I don't want to get punched in the face.

I've seen fights in high school before, and I'd always just watch and say "man, someone ought to help that kid."

Sure, I'M not gonna help that kid, but SOMEONE ought to help him.

*shrugs*

Hell, I guess you can call it bystander apathy at most. Or at least, you can call it not wanting to get punched in the face. The people at Columbine High School could have torn Harris and Klebold to pieces, but they were scared so they didn't.

It's hard to say if put into a similar siutatuion what I would do. The whole thing lasts for about a minute, and by the time I've thought to myself about the possible consequences of my helping out it's already over. I'm not one who would recklessly intervene without assessing the possible outcomes e.g. me being stabbed or put into a coma. Everyone likes to think they would help, but if put into this situation, where a 300 pound beast is pulverizing a guy JUST for complaining that his girlfriend cut in line, I doubt many people would react differently to those in the pizza shop; and if you do help, what if he turns on you and no one comes to your aid? It's selfish, but naturally I value my life far more than a stranger's.

It's nice to see someone being realistic about how they'd react. Most people who say they would've kicked those kids asses most likely would've been the same ones watching and doing nothing. At the most, those same people probably would've done nothing more then tried to break it up in the nicest way possible without all that attitude they display here and elsewhere online about the situation.

supermike6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 supermike6
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts

That poor kid. I've never seen a kid beaten up that badly. No, it wasn't because of race, it's because people ar jerks. nobody would've cared if it was a white guy hitting another white guy.

Shhadow_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Shhadow_Viper
Member since 2009 • 2300 Posts

I do not see how anyone could sit idly while an innocent person was being beaten. If I was this kid I would always have a bic pen ready to serve some frontal lobotomies to any person even looking at me wrong.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

Here's the video.

It's been debated by many people if this incident is race related.

Thoughts?

sammyjenkis898

You realize you presented this as an issue of race, you could have simply titled the topic "Kid being beaten unmercifully by kids"

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

I do not see how anyone could sit idly while an innocent person was being beaten. If I was this kid I would always have a bic pen ready to serve some frontal lobotomies to any person even looking at me wrong.

Shhadow_Viper

That's why people sicken me. Instead of stopping the fight, they scream like ****ing animals and elevate it further.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

'"Everybody on that bus, mostly, was laughing and standing up," she said.'

Wat. The school should be shut down.

axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 axis_1
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
Guys like the ones who beat that kid really should suffer some kind of physical mutilation. Possibly even castration. It is not ok even in the slightest to attack someone so violently unless threatened. The second guy moreso. Seriously, From what I can see, they're probably going to do it again, since the behavious has been enforced. Someone so cruel deserves no pity.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#78 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

I wouldn't call either of them race attacks. The victim sat down where he wouldn't usually. Stupid reason but it's true.

Second assailant just did it for no reason other than to look tough. Unless during the fight that kid said something racist, I doubt race has anything to do with it.

It looked **** horrible. Why the hell didn't the bus driver stop and see what was going on?

KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts

I wouldn't call either of them race attacks. The victim sat down where he wouldn't usually. Stupid reason but it's true.

Second assailant just did it for no reason other than to look tough. Unless during the fight that kid said something racist, I doubt race has anything to do with it.

It looked **** horrible. Why the hell didn't the bus driver stop and see what was going on?

Murj

Interesting how you say that if any part of it was race related, it'd probably be because the white kidsaidsomething racist. How would one come to that conclusion? Why automatically toss the Race card at the dude being beaten up? Thats odd in my opinion...

XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

Man thats pretty f'ed up. Poor kid was just trying to sit down. Some people are just so stupid and mean. Gotta give props to the white guy tho, he can take a hit and he didn't flip out. Thats either a.) a sign dude has a level head or b.) dude is gonna show up one day and shoot the **** outta everyone.

Hopefully those guys that did it get expelled.

L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts

Dam dude that kid was beat hard. Im so glad nothing like that ever happend to me when i was on the bus or school.

Faber_Fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Faber_Fighter
Member since 2006 • 1890 Posts
D'Vante got suspended for 5 days, even though he didn't even touch the victim or harass him in any way? Isn't that a bit much..?
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Lmao all the other guys and girls are black, the white dude cant even defend himself and when he gets beated everyone is like: Ohhh dang ohh awoooah enjoying watching a defenceless kid getting beat by 2 differnt guys :| pretty sad whats become of society. I do believe is a hate crime.
manicfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#84 manicfoot
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

Couldn't watch it all the way through :( How horrible.

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

I actually live about an hour away from there. I go to Belleville all the time. Not really a bad town itself, but there's a lot of rough places around there, and it's really close to East St. Louis, which is VERY dangerous.

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#86 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

[QUOTE="Murj"]

KcurtorMas

Interesting how you say that if any part of it was race related, it'd probably be because the white kidsaidsomething racist. How would one come to that conclusion? Why automatically toss the Race card at the dude being beaten up? Thats odd in my opinion...

When you're getting the crap beat out of you like that, you're going to get angry. You'll do things you could wind up regretting. He could have called one of the assailants a racial slur in the heat of the attack. I know it's happened to me before. Not saying something racist, but getting scared or angry and saying things I probably shouldn't have said.

But thinking about it, if he did say something racist I doubt they would have stopped attacking him for a full five minutes; probably more of just one big beatdown until he couldn't get back up.

d2girls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 d2girls
Member since 2008 • 157 Posts
Its not a race related incident.
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

Not racist.

But wow, why continue to hit the kid? They were enjoying themselfs

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts
Not racially related.funnymario
Sounds like they were beating on a nerd. He could of done himself a HUGE favor by fighting back i mean HUGE favor. Now he may well get attacked again and again.
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts
D'Vante got suspended for 5 days, even though he didn't even touch the victim or harass him in any way? Isn't that a bit much..?Faber_Fighter
Not really he's a coward anyhow why do you care? He should of stepped in and broke it up instead of laughing like a little girl on the sidelines.
mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Just because someone from another race hits someone from another race doesn't make it a hate crime. Sick of the media always makin' it out like thatRob0_Jesus

You know if it was the white kids unmercifully beating up the black kid, this would be considered racist in a heartbeat.

/of thread.
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
The second Kid was telling the victim "you want your A- whooped? you want your A-whooped?" then the victim responded by saying something about the black kids mom,( not a yo mama joke). then it started. Then the other black kid stood up for the victim and there was almost another fight.
shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts

not racially motivated, the first attacker probably just has a short fuse (could be a bully), the second one is just an idiot. i'd hate to go to that school. i live in Australia and most of the public and religious schools here are just as bad, people not breaking it up but just gathering around and whipping out their phones and laughing. luckily i go to a selective high school (you do a test to get in, smart school), things are much more civilized here, but we do get alot of kicks laughing at how idiotically messed up some schools around us are.

shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"] I think what he meant was: The victim is the better man, he didn't hurt anyone and he apparently never has. The 2 bullies probably are failing students with no sign of a future, who go out and violently beat up innocent people. And since when did people gettin beat up in school destroy one's chances of success?October_Tide

Chances are if he decided to fight back, all the kids around him would have probabaly jumped him and stomped his head in and he would probabaly have ended up a hell of a lot worse off.

and why would they all jump in if he decided to fight back? i'm pretty sure they'd still keep to the sidelines.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts

Id love to see someone like that get the **** beaten out of them. Nob heads.

Going by what the article says the kid is quiet so the other s are obviously bullying him. Whether it is a race thing or just because he in vulnerable; I dont know.

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Bingo. But it's because whites have a bad history with a lot of other races.
Asim90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Asim90
Member since 2005 • 3692 Posts

Seeing this sort of thing really makes my blood boil, that poor kid just wanted to sit down but he gets beaten. I'm so glad I never witnessed anything like this when I was at school and if I did I wouldn't be able to just sit and watch. I really hope something very nasty happens to his attackers, heartless *****.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
poor kid...that school must suck
borgmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 borgmaster
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts

here's what it looks like:

That kid got beat up because he was one of those quiet, anti-social types. BUT if that kid was black instead of white it wouldn't have gone down that badly.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

I can tell you that was racially motivated from that video. A white guy in what looks like a predominantly black school, it's probably the reason for his inability to get seats in the first place and judging from the taunting I'd say they have been doing that for a while, he probably felt like a big man doing that and I hope they treat him as such in court :)