Top three ways you think will most likely cause your death

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

1. Heart problems

2. cancer

3. accident

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="pianist"] tinnitus prevents me from getting a good 8-hour sleep every night, so that may contribute to this possibility.TheWalkingGhost
Haven't you gone to the doctor about that? They have devices that should counter the noise.

sleep with a fan

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I am curious to know how Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, George Washington, Ayn Rand, and Ron Paul are no more significant than a speck of dust. If you are no more significant than a speck of dust, then it is because that is what you choose to be.Aljosa23

LMAO at you putting those first 4 people with Ayn Rand and Ron Paul. Your intellectual dishonesty disgusts me.

I am not intellectually dishonest. You are intellectually dishonest. You live your life faking reality, pretending that A is not A. Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, George Washington were all champions of reason and intellect. They were champions of the inviolate human mind just as Ayn Rand was, and just as Ron Paul is today. You pretend that Ayn Rand and Ron Paul are villains - not because they are, but because it is politically fashionable to do so.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Ron Paul and Ayn Rand strike me to simply be rather insane, not necessarily evil (though Rand might have been evil).

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

I would do very well in defending my ideas

coolbeans90

In all actuality, you haven't. You are a subpar debater.

If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one? And sammitch, alternet is not a credible source of information. That "article" is full of subjective language and irrelevant ad hominem attacks. It also contains no sources to back up its claims. Alternet is a massive left-wing political blog, not a serious news organization.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

Laihendi

If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one?

You lose the majority of your debates.

ofc not arguing with troll b/c that means u win

gg;wp

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one?

gg;wp

I would win because I am right. You are afraid to debate me because you know your premises are false. You call me a troll as an excuse and as a means to save face with the community here, not because you believe I am one. It used to greatly upset me when you called me a troll, but now I understand your motive. You cannot damage my reputation, because I have integrity and you do not.
Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
also also also Elijah Wood
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one?Laihendi

gg;wp

I would win because I am right. You are afraid to debate me because you know your premises are false. You call me a troll as an excuse and as a means to save face with the community here, not because you believe I am one. It used to greatly upset me when you called me a troll, but now I understand your motive. You cannot damage my reputation, because I have integrity and you do not.

Actually we debate you in spite of you being a troll (something everyone on OT agrees on). You have a funny premise though and there isn't very many trolls who go to the objectivist angle, presumably because it's such a ridiculous philosophy most don't see the need to try.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one?Laihendi

gg;wp

I am not afraid of you - you would lose independent of that. I, not you, hold an OTcar for best debater, that you apparently desire more than I. Well, not really, b/c ur a trawl.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I am curious to know how Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, George Washington, Ayn Rand, and Ron Paul are no more significant than a speck of dust. If you are no more significant than a speck of dust, then it is because that is what you choose to be.Laihendi

LMAO at you putting those first 4 people with Ayn Rand and Ron Paul. Your intellectual dishonesty disgusts me.

I am not intellectually dishonest. You are intellectually dishonest. You live your life faking reality, pretending that A is not A. Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, George Washington were all champions of reason and intellect. They were champions of the inviolate human mind just as Ayn Rand was, and just as Ron Paul is today. You pretend that Ayn Rand and Ron Paul are villains - not because they are, but because it is politically fashionable to do so.

george washington was a very sh1tty general.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

Laihendi

If I am a sub-par debater, then why have I never lost one? And sammitch, alternet is not a credible source of information. That "article" is full of subjective language and irrelevant ad hominem attacks. It also contains no sources to back up its claims. Alternet is a massive left-wing political blog, not a serious news organization.

I don't think you've ever won a debate. You're just too stupid and self centered to ever admit you're wrong.

Also, yes, anything that doesn't agree with you is wrong :roll:

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Laihendi

gg;wp

coolbeans90

I am not afraid of you - you would lose independent of that. I, not you, hold an OTcar for best debater, that you apparently desire more than I. Well, not really, b/c ur a trawl.

I studied the 2012 OTcars as part of my preparation for hosting in 2013, and Sun Tzu actually won by one vote. You only tied if his self-vote was discounted, and there is no rational reason to do that. People voted for you and Sun Tzu as best debater because you both always take the mainstream liberal side on any issue, which is what the masses here agree with. It had nothing to do with actual debating skills. I was voted worst debater by my enemies out of spite because I shamed them in every debate they had with me. I was banned from TDH for the same reason. I should never have been banned from TDH.
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MakeMeaSammitch

gg;wp

Ace6301

Actually we debate you in spite of you being a troll (something everyone on OT agrees on). You have a funny premise though and there isn't very many trolls who go to the objectivist angle, presumably because it's such a ridiculous philosophy most don't see the need to try.

I suspect he's kk or shadowmoses.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] I would win because I am right. You are afraid to debate me because you know your premises are false. You call me a troll as an excuse and as a means to save face with the community here, not because you believe I am one. It used to greatly upset me when you called me a troll, but now I understand your motive. You cannot damage my reputation, because I have integrity and you do not.Laihendi

I studied the 2012 OTcars as part of my preparation for hosting in 2013, and Sun Tzu actually won by one vote. You only tied if his self-vote was discounted, and there is no rational reason to do that. People voted for you and Sun Tzu as best debater because you both always take the mainstream liberal side on any issue, which is what the masses here agree with. It had nothing to do with actual debating skills. I was voted worst debater by my enemies out of spite because I shamed them in every debate they had with me. I was banned from TDH for the same reason. I should never have been banned from TDH.

Teenage d1ck heads?

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Laihendi

MakeMeaSammitch

Teenage d1ck heads?

I do not understand what you are saying.
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I studied the 2012 OTcars as part of my preparation for hosting in 2013, and Sun Tzu actually won by one vote. You only tied if his self-vote was discounted, and there is no rational reason to do that. People voted for you and Sun Tzu as best debater because you both always take the mainstream liberal side on any issue, which is what the masses here agree with. It had nothing to do with actual debating skills. I was voted worst debater by my enemies out of spite because I shamed them in every debate they had with me. I was banned from TDH for the same reason. I should never have been banned from TDH.Laihendi

Teenage d1ck heads?

TDH

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
Heart disease / peripheral vascular disease . My diet is pretty high in saturated fats.
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 MakeMeaSammitch

lai, are you opposed to abortion?

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#171 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I studied the 2012 OTcars as part of my preparation for hosting in 2013, and Sun Tzu actually won by one vote. You only tied if his self-vote was discounted, and there is no rational reason to do that. People voted for you and Sun Tzu as best debater because you both always take the mainstream liberal side on any issue, which is what the masses here agree with. It had nothing to do with actual debating skills. I was voted worst debater by my enemies out of spite because I shamed them in every debate they had with me. I was banned from TDH for the same reason. I should never have been banned from TDH.Laihendi

Teenage d1ck heads?

TDH = Teenage d1ck heads. Whatever TDH is.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Laihendi

MakeMeaSammitch
No, I recognize a woman's right to her body.
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 MakeMeaSammitch

Laihendi

but what about the life of the fetus? Doesn't it's life have value?

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

MakeMeaSammitch

No it does not. A life that cannot value itself has no inherent value.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

MakeMeaSammitch

I think it does.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] No, I recognize a woman's right to her body.coolbeans90

I think it does.

The only value it has it that which is imposed on it by others. The only imposed value that matters is that of the mother, because it grows from her body.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] No, I recognize a woman's right to her body.Laihendi

That said would you be okay with putting down people you consider "looters"?
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]but what about the life of the fetus? Doesn't it's life have value?Ace6301

What does that have to do with abortions?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 coolbeans90

The only value it has it that which is imposed on it by others.Laihendi

That is precisely how value works. As another market-oriented fella, I'd expected that you'd realize as much.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] No it does not. A life that cannot value itself has no inherent value.

What does that have to do with abortions?

Why aren't you answering?
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]The only value it has it that which is imposed on it by others.coolbeans90

That is precisely how value works. As another market-oriented fella, I'd expected that you'd realize as much.

And you are conveniently leaving out the rest of my post which demonstrates why abortion should be legal. And Ace I am not answering because I do not see the relevance of the question.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Ace6301
And Ace I am not answering because I do not see the relevance of the question.Laihendi
We're talking about your views are we not? The abortion question was just as irrelevant as this and yet you answered it. Is it perhaps because the answer is yes?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 coolbeans90

You vote for Obama and you talk about how interested you are in studying books by socialists and communists, and then you claim to not be a left-wing liberal. You have no right to determine by skill as a debater because you are drunk. You have no right to determine anything because you are intoxicated. I am not a twat, and I never have been. I was banned from TDH for expressing libertarian and Objectivist views in the Unpopular Opinions thread, which is absurd. It is absurd to ban someone for expressing political/philosophical views, especially when they are concerned with advocating human rights, and even more so when it is an unpopular opinion in a place supposedly for such unpopular opinion. That whole forum is a fraud.Laihendi

Intoxication merely lessens my social inhibitions to call things precisely as I see them when sober. I did not vote for Obama, you trolly, poor-debating twat. That place is a gem.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]And you are conveniently leaving out the rest of my post which demonstrates why abortion should be legal.coolbeans90

Presumably, they stem from the same reasons why you think parents should be able to rape and murder their children without repercussions from the state.

What does that have to do with anything? No rational parent would do that anyways so it is a non-issue. And Ace, obviously I am not advocating that looters be killed. However, I do support a nation-wide protest against paying taxes. We should stop paying taxes, refuse court orders, and when the government comes and forces us out of our homes at the point of a gun then the world will see them for what they are: violent thugs.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]And you are conveniently leaving out the rest of my post which demonstrates why abortion should be legal.Laihendi

Presumably, they stem from the same reasons why you think parents should be able to rape and murder their children without repercussions from the state.

What does that have to do with anything? No rational parent would do that anyways so it is a non-issue.

It is an issue because "irrational" (I think "immoral" would be more fitting, but I digress) parents exist.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Ace, obviously I am not advocating that looters be killed. However, I do support a nation-wide protest against paying taxes. We should stop paying taxes, refuse court orders, and when the government comes and forces us out of our homes at the point of a gun then the world will see them for what they are: violent thugs.

Well it's nice that you're willing to be inconsistent with your views in that regard. Actually chances are an uneventful arrest of a couple dozen tax dodgers would go completely unnoticed. Most people recognize the importance of taxes and government and as such would probably just view you as a bunch of leeches.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 coolbeans90

Anyway, I am sh%tefaced. I will bid you all adieu.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Ace, obviously I am not advocating that looters be killed. However, I do support a nation-wide protest against paying taxes. We should stop paying taxes, refuse court orders, and when the government comes and forces us out of our homes at the point of a gun then the world will see them for what they are: violent thugs.

Well it's nice that you're willing to be inconsistent with your views in that regard. Actually chances are an uneventful arrest of a couple dozen tax dodgers would go completely unnoticed. Most people recognize the importance of taxes and government and as such would probably just view you as a bunch of leeches.

How am I inconsistent? Do not call me inconsistent. I am not inconsistent.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] And Ace, obviously I am not advocating that looters be killed. However, I do support a nation-wide protest against paying taxes. We should stop paying taxes, refuse court orders, and when the government comes and forces us out of our homes at the point of a gun then the world will see them for what they are: violent thugs.

How am I inconsistent? Do not call me inconsistent. I am not inconsistent.

You've said in the past that those on government assistance programs are lazy and can't respect themselves. You say a fetus doesn't deserve a right to life because it can't form or respect its own life. Thankfully you're unwilling to advocate killing people based on how they perceive themselves.
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#190 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts
1- Woman Heartbreak! Playing the game of a relationship well its a hard thing to win! Its awful heartbreak! I pretty much lost my mind from an abusive relationship recently. Still recovering now! Takes years sometimes. 2- Smoking 3- Drugs maybe or just loneliness! < Nothing worse
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Damn it, Lai. Why couldn't you just post heart disease or cancer as your answer. The thread derailed about six or so pages ago thanks to your "assassination" answer. FYI, the vast majority of politicians will die from either old age or some disease, not assassination. 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Lai, I would like to know how Obama can veto minimum wage legislation that was passed in the year 2007 as you so articulated in the past.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#193 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I am curious to know how Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, George Washington, Ayn Rand, and Ron Paul are no more significant than a speck of dust. If you are no more significant than a speck of dust, then it is because that is what you choose to be.Laihendi

Unless you can directly prove that they were Libertarians/Objectivists you are either trolling or talking out of your ass, as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c74ba2955026
deactivated-5c74ba2955026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-5c74ba2955026
Member since 2013 • 451 Posts

1. Murder

2. Asphyxiation

3. Heart attack

Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#195 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

1) Some random kidney malfuction due to alcohol

2) Eaten by some hidious sea creature while surfing

3) STD's.

Edit: Actually my deaths sound kind of awesome.

Double Edit: Except the whole private parts rotting off kind of thing. Hopefully I get number 2

Triple Edit: Actually you know what, number 1 sucks.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

You cannot criticize my ideas because you have no means to do so. My ideas are based on non-contradictory objective reality. If you disagree then read Atlas Shrugged. If you still disagree then you are close-minded and ignorant.

Laihendi

lol

this thread

Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
Perhaps some heart trouble down the line as it does seem fairly common on my fathers side. However I do try hard to eat right and exercise fairly regularly. Other than that I have no idea as I don't think I could ever take my life with suicide no matter how bad things get. Well outside something quite extraordinarily bad happening to me. Such as the loss of more than one of my senses. Also I tend to avoid drugs like the plague only when in lots of pain will I take a drug. Small amounts of pain usually I prefer to keep so my body can tell me whats wrong and give clues to fix it naturally.
zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#198 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts
  1. Car accident
  2. Drug overdose
  3. Public shooting (they're fairly common now)
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] No, I recognize a woman's right to her body.Laihendi

how do you know it doesn't value itself? Are you a fetus?

How do you know god doesn't value it. Are you god?

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]And you are conveniently leaving out the rest of my post which demonstrates why abortion should be legal.coolbeans90

what's tdh?