Top three ways you think will most likely cause your death

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] Because their media black-out and propaganda tactics still worked well enough to keep him from getting the GOP nomination. Bad things would have happened if he had succeeded, and I am happy that he is okay. Assassination is their method of last resort, when there is no other option available. Ron Paul should be safe now that he is no longer planning to hold political office. They will not risk trying to directly physically harm someone in his position.Laihendi

So I take it you're worried for Rand Paul and Gary Johnson?

I am not worried about Gary Johnson. He is never going to be more than a reminder of what a candidate, an election, and a country should have been. He will never win in this world. Rand Paul is taking on the system from the inside, but with much more subtlety and cunning than his father did. Ron Paul is an honest man and his work as a political leader has been very important in rallying supporters of the liberty movement together, but it is Rand Paul who will ultimately rise to the top of the US political system by becoming president. He can only do that by lying, because this system is designed to destroy good and honest men, like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson.

He will say he supports social security. He he will say he supports medicare and medicaid. He will say he supports public education. He will say many horrible things, but he will say them because that is what it will take to get inside the heart of this system. And that, Droid, is the reason that he says he supports the Civil Rights Act. Ron Paul has made it very clear that the Civil Rights Act was a bad thing and should not be thought of fondly.

Rand Paul 'never wavered' in support of the civil rights act because he was speaking in front of an all black college student body. Atta boy, already becoming a part of the establishment. Also, a Rand Paul/Gary Johnson would accomplsh one thing. Unifying the members in congress against the president. Neither candidate will have a major effect on medicare, social security, etc with the presence of the filibuster at the very least.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58318 Posts

I read that as top three-ways, as in threesomes, most likely to cause your death.

Anyone else?

**** I am tired.

Anyway, to answer the real question:

Heart disease

Lung cancer

Other people

Fortunately I can quickly turn around the first two, should I gain the willpower to do so.

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

1. Suicide

2. Suicide

3. Suicide

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
When I die it will probably be from being assassinated or suicide.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

When I die it will probably be from being assassinated or suicide.Laihendi
Why would you of all people be assassinated?

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]When I die it will probably be from being assassinated or suicide.Aljosa23

I plan to become politically active after I finish school.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]When I die it will probably be from being assassinated or suicide.Laihendi

Yeah you've mentioned that before but why would that get you assassinated and by whom? That sounds paranoid and oddly self-important.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Why would you of all people be assassinated?

Aljosa23

Yeah you've mentioned that before but why would that get you assassinated and by whom? That sounds paranoid and oddly self-important.

I am a threat to the establishment. They are my enemies and they will try to stop me, and others like me. The establishment politicians and their stooges will do anything to stay in power. Look at Lincoln. Look at JFK. Look at his brother and son. Those were all establishment figures of course, but they were killed by enemies of other factions who were still playing the same game. Soon politics will no longer be a matter of looter against looter, and killer against killer, but the looters and killers against those who fight for freedom and life on this Earth. Those people are the ultimate enemy of the establishment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] I plan to become politically active after I finish school.Laihendi

I am a threat to the establishment. They are my enemies and they will try to stop me, and others like me. The establishment politicians and their stooges will do anything to stay in power. Look at Lincoln. Look at JFK. Look at his brother and son. Those were all establishment figures of course, but they were killed by enemies of other factions who were still playing the same game. Soon politics will no longer be a matter of looter against looter, and killer against killer, but the looters and killers against those who fight for freedom and life on this Earth. Those people are the ultimate enemy of the establishment.

Just wondering but why hasn't Ron Paul been assassinated?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] I plan to become politically active after I finish school.Laihendi

I am a threat to the establishment.

No, you aren't.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

Cancer, heart attack, stroke

Dishonorable mention: Dementia

hopefully not dementia

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Yeah you've mentioned that before but why would that get you assassinated and by whom? That sounds paranoid and oddly self-important.

Aljosa23

Because their media black-out and propaganda tactics still worked well enough to keep him from getting the GOP nomination. Bad things would have happened if he had succeeded, and I am happy that he is okay. Assassination is their method of last resort, when there is no other option available. Ron Paul should be safe now that he is no longer planning to hold political office. They will not risk trying to directly physically harm someone in his position.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DroidPhysX
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]When I die it will probably be from being assassinated or suicide.Laihendi

In that case, no one will give two sh*ts.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

delusionsofgrandeur.jpg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] I am a threat to the establishment. They are my enemies and they will try to stop me, and others like me. The establishment politicians and their stooges will do anything to stay in power. Look at Lincoln. Look at JFK. Look at his brother and son. Those were all establishment figures of course, but they were killed by enemies of other factions who were still playing the same game. Soon politics will no longer be a matter of looter against looter, and killer against killer, but the looters and killers against those who fight for freedom and life on this Earth. Those people are the ultimate enemy of the establishment.Laihendi

Because their media black-out and propaganda tactics still worked well enough to keep him from getting the GOP nomination. Bad things would have happened if he had succeeded, and I am happy that he is okay. Assassination is their method of last resort, when there is no other option available. Ron Paul should be safe now that he is no longer planning to hold political office. They will not risk trying to directly physically harm someone in his position.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Lai, **** these trolls. Do what you feel is right for you.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DroidPhysX
I heard Laihendi's idol [Rand Paul] has never wavered in his support of the civil rights act. Man, he's already deep throating the establishment. But it makes sense to alter his position when you consider who he's talking to.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Lai, **** these trolls. Do what you feel is right for you.dave123321
Ya, f*ck the haters bro. Use this as motivation in your quest for political success

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 dave123321
Heart attack complications from stroke, brain aneurysm
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -Sun_Tzu-

I wonder why Ayn Rand didn't get offed.

Oh that's right Objectivism is an incredibly popular ideology among the establishment. 

Rich people love dat shit

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Just wondering but why hasn't Ron Paul been assassinated?

Aljosa23

I am not worried about Gary Johnson. He is never going to be more than a reminder of what a candidate, an election, and a country should have been. He will never win in this world. Rand Paul is taking on the system from the inside, but with much more subtlety and cunning than his father did. Ron Paul is an honest man and his work as a political leader has been very important in rallying supporters of the liberty movement together, but it is Rand Paul who will ultimately rise to the top of the US political system by becoming president. He can only do that by lying, because this system is designed to destroy good and honest men, like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson.

He will say he supports social security. He he will say he supports medicare and medicaid. He will say he supports public education. He will say many horrible things, but he will say them because that is what it will take to get inside the heart of this system. And that, Droid, is the reason that he says he supports the Civil Rights Act. Ron Paul has made it very clear that the Civil Rights Act was a bad thing and should not be thought of fondly.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Laihendi

Oh that's right Objectivism is an incredibly popular ideology among the establishment. 

-Sun_Tzu-
Ayn Rand was not politically active. If someone assassinated her then that would have only magnified the influence of her books. That would greatly speed up the process of the liberty movement.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 dave123321
Assuming a premature death before general old age stuff
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

Laihendi
Ayn Rand was not politically active. If someone assassinated her then that would have only magnified the influence of her books. That would greatly speed up the process of the liberty movement.

So how do you intend to be politically active, exactly?
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 -Sun_Tzu-

He will say he supports social security. He he will say he supports medicare and medicaid. He will say he supports public education. He will say many horrible things, but he will say them because that is what it will take to get inside the heart of this system. 

Laihendi

Now you're just sounding like an Obama supporter

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

He will say he supports social security. He he will say he supports medicare and medicaid. He will say he supports public education. He will say many horrible things, but he will say them because that is what it will take to get inside the heart of this system. 

-Sun_Tzu-

Do not insult me. Obama supporters want all of those things. They want free retirement, free healthcare, and free education. Obama says those things because they want them, and he intends to give it to them because he is an arrogant megalomaniac who wants nothing but power. Power over the minds and bodies of the entire country, and the world if he can. Rand Paul is only offering those things so he can get get elected to break the system from inside. He is not like Obama at all, and an intelligent Paul supporter is not like an Obama supporter at all.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

Laihendi

Do not insult me. Obama supporters want all of those things. They want free retirement, free healthcare, and free education. Obama says those things because they want them, and he intends to give it to them because he is an arrogant megalomaniac who wants nothing but power. Power over the minds and bodies of the entire country, and the world if he can. Rand Paul is only offering those things so he can get get elected to break the system from inside. He is not like Obama at all, and an intelligent Paul supporter is not like an Obama supporter at all.

Many a time have I had conversations with friends and family who are proud democrats.

"He doesn't really believe the things he says"

"He's just saying these things to get elected"

"Once he gets elected he'll show he's really a liberal"

Four years pass...

"Once he doesn't have to run for re-election again THEN he'll prove he's a true liberal"

And now four months have passed since then and he's proposing cuts in social security, Guantanamo Bay still remains open, and the most transparent administration in history continues to throw the book at anyone who dares to whistleblow about what's actually going on.

During Rand Paul's infamous filibuster he said at one point that had Obama still been a senator he would probably be standing alongside him, but that the presidency clearly changed him. Why should anyone expect anything different from a President Rand Paul? Should I just take your word for it? Do you have some portal, ala Being John Malkovich, that lets you inhabit his mind in 15 minute intervals? 

You're right about one thing though, my post was intended as an insult. 

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Suicide, heart problems or lung cancer (I was a hotboxed child, something about me says SEAL THE WINDOWS AND BURN HER LITTLE LUNGS), or a freak accident. OP, you're 20. You're not 50. Not having a girlfriend or warming your sausage in some girl by this age is not a major failure.

Thanks for the motivation. :P
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gamerguru100

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

ghoklebutter
Murder? Do you live in Chicago by any chance?
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 gamerguru100

Shit, now the thread is gonna derail since everyone's gonna jump on Lai's reply. 

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

gamerguru100

No, but she is transexual so that, unfortunately, vastly increases the chances of that happening.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Suicide, drinking, ragequit
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 gamerguru100
[QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

Rich3232

No, but she is transexual so that, unfortunately, vastly increases the chances of that happening.

Dafuq?
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 gamerguru100
Suicide, drinking, ragequitMrPraline
I'm surprised I didn't die from raging in Call of Duty in the last couple years. I know it's my Internet connection that determines everything, but hell, I've gotten so pissed to the point of crying before (and my neighbor below me yelling to calm down). XD
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

gamerguru100

Acting like Chicago is the only place where people get killed wtf
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

Rich3232

Yeah sadly. :{ May whatever god is real protect her though. < 3
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 gamerguru100

1. Fatal car accident

2. Murder

3. Fatal disease

Bucked20

Am I sensing some butthurt? There's Detroit, Compton, Mogadishu, Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, and so many other toilets on Earth where getting killed is a high possibility. Chicago is known for its high murder rate. That's why I mentioned it.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Bucked20
[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Murder? Do you live in Chicago by any chance? gamerguru100

Am I sensing some butthurt? There's Detroit, Compton, Mogadishu, Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, and so many other toilets on Earth where getting killed is a high possibility. Chicago is known for its high murder rate. That's why I mentioned it.

You acting like you can't get killed any where at any time,aint no rules for murder and Compton murder rate is low
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 gamerguru100
[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] Acting like Chicago is the only place where people get killed wtf

You acting like you can't get killed any where at any time,aint no rules for murder and Compton murder rate is low

You can get killed anywhere, but 4,000 people have been murdered in Sao Paulo in one year before. Some places are more dangerous than others. Compton's crime rate has gone down in recent years, yes, but I still wouldn't call if safe. Gang activity is still very present there.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Am I sensing some butthurt? There's Detroit, Compton, Mogadishu, Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, and so many other toilets on Earth where getting killed is a high possibility. Chicago is known for its high murder rate. That's why I mentioned it. gamerguru100

You can get killed anywhere, but 4,000 people have been murdered in Sao Paulo in one year before. Some places are more dangerous than others. Compton's crime rate has gone down in recent years, yes, but I still wouldn't call if safe. Gang activity is still very present there.

It was funny to me that you pointed out one specific place and I bet Compton is safe,every city has a few bad spots 

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#92 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Disease Accidents Spontaneous Combustion.
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#93 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

1. Carpentry accident. 
2. Rotten Fig Tree.
3. For your sins.  

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Other than old age?

1.) Car crash at high speeds in a fast car.  Think James dean.

2.) mountainbiking incident.  I mountainbike alot.

3.) Getting shot or stabbed.  I offend people.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#95 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Car accident ( I drive a lot), Alcoholism ( I used to drink a lot and still do every couple weeks or so), or maybe some form of cancer ( 33% of people get cancer).

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Cancer, Heart stuff, car accident. Those seem like the big 3 that gets everyone in the end. Much like Sun (and everyone else no doubt) I'd like to avoid any severe loss of cognitive ability, really scary stuff. Also Lai please they don't have to kill you they just have to look at make me a sammich's blog and your career would be over.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Ace6301"]Cancer, Heart stuff, car accident. Those seem like the big 3 that gets everyone in the end. Much like Sun (and everyone else no doubt) I'd like to avoid any severe loss of cognitive ability, really scary stuff. Also Lai please they don't have to kill you they just have to look at make me a sammich's blog and your career would be over.

No it would not. I can defend every statement on that blog.
unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts
I don't know. I'd rather not think about it. Maybe of old age.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
[QUOTE="Rich3232"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Murder? Do you live in Chicago by any chance? gamerguru100

Dafuq?

that's true
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#100 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
I'll go with heart attack or accident. I'm a klutz and tend to lose my balance. >_>