Texan Family Law Judge "disciplines" his child.

• 153 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
[QUOTE="blackacidevil96"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="Phaze-Two"]

yeah, and what use is learning to take a beating? so you can make a good slave I guess?

She's not a very strong invidual if she can't take a few hits from a belt. If you've been to other countries and seen some of the discipline there, this video is nothing...

youre not a very strong individual if you dont know how to resist.

Do tell how a 16 year old girl with Ataxic Cerebral Palsy resists a grown man intent on whipping the piss out of her? Does she call the cops on her JUDGE father, and then hope things don't become worse for her or her sister (yeah, she has a sister)? It takes strength to take abuse and not be warped or broken by them... this thread is a testament to a few people who've taken abuse and overcome it, and more who were simply hit and rationalized that it's "OK". She took a beating and is managing to stick it to the guy... strong enough.
Broburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 Broburger
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I live in the south and this is nothing compared to how most parents discipline their kids. I wasn't spanked much as a kid, but I've seen kids get beat with small tree branches, extension cords, shoes, boots, stereo speakers, controllers, and just about anything that's around them that can be used as a weapon lol. I'm friends with some of them and they've grown to be some of the most hardworking, honest, and respectful people I know.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts

I live in the south and this is nothing compared to how most parents discipline their kids. I wasn't spanked much as a kid, but I've seen kids get beat with small tree branches, extension cords, shoes, boots, stereo speakers, controllers, and just about anything that's around them that can be used as a weapon lol. I'm friends with some of them and they've grown to be some of the most hardworking, honest, and respectful people I know. Broburger

So... because breast-ironing is common in Camaroon, or genuital mutilation is elsewhere, and severe beatings in yet another place... this is OKAY? :roll:

Wow... it's a night for fallacies, the big one being, "Hey, guy A had the **** kiicked out of him as a kid, and now he's a great guy. Getting the **** kicked out of you makes you a great guy!" Clearly it doesn't make great thinkers... so here's an example I love, of the fallacy you're engaging in.

Pro Causa Non Causa (Incorrect Cause) Falacy illustrated by The Simpsons:

Antagonist (Homer): Not a bear in sight. The "Bear Patrol" must be working like a charm!
Protagonist (Lisa): That's specious reasoning, Dad.
Antagonist (Homer): Thank you, dear.
Protagonist (Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
Antagonist (Homer): Oh, how does it work?
Protagonist (Lisa): It doesn't work.
Antagonist (Homer): Uh-huh.
Protagonist (Lisa): It's just a stupid rock. But I don't see any tigers around, do you?
Antagonist (Homer): (pause) Lisa, I want to buy your rock. The Simpsons