Sorry short-stuff, size DOES matter

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#51 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

Yes assumed... but that's not what I hear. I don't experience variance. Hardly any girl I know has said she doesn't. No matter how I get there, it's the same in type (not always in intensity obviously). The method for getting her there can make a big difference, at least I am told that repeatedly. You may very well be right and these things are literally "wives' tales", but I have no way of knowing and am thus somewhat jealous at the possibility.

br0kenrabbit

I think it has more to do with the sensitivity of the area of arousal than an actual difference in the orgasm. I know when I'm stimulated by oral sex my orgasms feel markedly different than during vaginal intercourse. It's still the same thing, it's just different areas are more sensitive during climax.

IMO.

Heh well maybe it's just me after all then. I don't feel a difference in that case, though there are entirely different mental images fueling the fire.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Heh well maybe it's just me after all then. I don't feel a difference in that case, though there are entirely different mental images fueling the fire.

m0zart

Intervaginal orgasms feel more 'pressurized' and powerful to me, almost like I could literally blow her across the room. Orally or boob/hand job feels more like release after a 'potty-emergency', if you catch my drift.

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

I was actually not that suprised when I first read this.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

I was actually not that suprised when I first read this.

kriggy
i don't think anyone was
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

anything that has less room to move around in is going to cause more friction when it does move.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
good thing asian girls have a small vagina
Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

size matters but too much is just too much.

I think there is a perfect size for each girl.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

I sometimes feel like men really did draw the short end of the stick (that was a very unintentional pun on the topic title, but unavoidable) in the sexual world, being (at least, it seems) much more driven to the act, especially its finale, and yet having an experience that, while incredible, lacks the variance that the ladies seem to enjoy. I'd love to know what it's like to have different types of orgasms and experience the "plateau" effect.

m0zart

Circumcision dramatically limits the range of activities that constitute effective and enjoyable stimulation for the male.

This is especially true if the procedure eliminates the penile frenulum entirely, because it then eliminates the concentrations of "Meissner's corpuscles" that allow intensely pleasurable sensations to be derived from light touching.

In that case, sex inevitably becomes little more than a matter of grunting away until the orgasm has been achieved, because the orgasm is pretty much all that remains.

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts

The effect of penis size on attractiveness is not independent of the other two traits of height and shoulder-to-hip ratio. For example, penis size has a much larger effect on attractiveness for taller men, than it does for shorter men, Dr Mautz said.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Well I have a completly average ding-dong.  I think most people are lying on this forum.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

What if you have big hands? Like big enough to use the original xbox 1 controller?

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I wonder how many people around these parts are the size of that left model.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#63 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
It doesn't matter for the simple fact that the hole in the vagina doesn't go deeper than the average penis size. it doesnt matter if your penis is 14 cm or 24, only around 13 cm will get inside because there is simply not enough room for the rest.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, well no shyt it matters.

the entire reason humans are hung like monsters in comparison to other animals is because women have unconsciously selectively bred for huge wangs for the last 60,000 years.