Sorry short-stuff, size DOES matter

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

According to the lab-coated among us.

And a giant "duh!" rises from the populace.

The next time I hear that "motion of the ocean" BS I'm gonna whip this out.

And I mean the article. :D

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

You gotta wonder how other primates get it on, most of them have dicks that are 3-4 inches erect or less. Especially gorillas that average 1.5 to 2 inches (shorter than the average person's finger).

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
I wonder how long is Yao Ming's
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

Size always matters.

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Hate_Squad
Member since 2007 • 1357 Posts

of course it does,mainly girth,length is more of a mental thing,a woman watches a long penis and says"im gonna be satisfied",that alone is a huge thing,cause the orgasm is in a huge part mental.plus the fact that she can brag to her friends,which is very important for women

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

of course it does,mainly girth,length is more of a mental thing,a woman watches a long penis and says"im gonna be satisfied",that alone is a huge thing,cause the orgasm is in a huge part mental.plus the fact that she can brag to her friends,which is very important for women

Hate_Squad

And men

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

That study isn't conclusive at all. It doesn't really support the idea that straight women are evolutionarily programmed to find large pensises more attractive. It just confirms that a lot of women like larger penises in this day and age.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Course size matters. However girth, shape and of course actually being able to last are also pretty important. It also isn't like a penis is the only thing that can give a woman an orgasm. They should do a study on what is more popular with women: a smallish dick or a freakishly large one. The battle of the undesirables! Wow I looked up average sizes world wide. So much ego boost. Brb going to South Korea to be a God.
lonewolfman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 lonewolfman10
Member since 2012 • 528 Posts

Size always matters.

Kats_RK

According to the majority of girls it does

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#10 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
If I'm too small, it's because she's too loose. Equality and that...
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts

Your Size and the SHOOT does matter.

If you're terrible at that, then start doing a lot of Squats, Deadlifts, Stiff-Deadlifts, and Leg presses to jumpshoot your testosterone. Thank me later. 

Wanted to throw that out there :P

Ackad
Wow, thanks man!
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Size does matter, but you still gotta know how to use it

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Nothing worry about here.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hippiesanta
other than being big is better .... there's no excuse being ugly-face too
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

size does matter imo.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

so longer is not important? nice.

punkpunker

Well yeah, you don't want to be poking her with a string of uncooked spaghetti.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

The first time a girl saw me naked was when I realized it mattered.

Also it's a HUGE confidence boost when a girl talks about your penis size.

And I'm being completely serious here. 

punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

That study isn't conclusive at all. It doesn't really support the idea that straight women are evolutionarily programmed to find large pensises more attractive. It just confirms that a lot of women like larger penises in this day and age.

ghoklebutter

And it just barely confirms that. If you're going to do this kind of study, why not add in some other details to find out just how important size really is? 

If size ends up being far less important than, say, how much money he makes, then it really doesn't matter at all. 

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

punkpunker
It will make a difference to a women psychologically, but when it comes to how good it feels physically girth is more important because most of the nerves are concentrated around the opening of the vagina and a penis with a large girth will stretch it more.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hippiesanta
want to know wats @toastburner or @teenager opinion.
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I'm all good then :P

SwagSurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SwagSurf
Member since 2009 • 3022 Posts

If you're terrible at that, then start doing a lot of Squats, Deadlifts, Stiff-Deadlifts, and Leg presses to jumpshoot your testosterone. Thank me later. 

Ackad
Really helps. Thanks!
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
I think that depends heavily on how big the woman's vagina is. A woman with a small vagina is only going to experience pain with a man of exceptional size.
ScottMescudi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ScottMescudi
Member since 2011 • 1550 Posts

Ackad
Kudos for the brotip. I need to work my legs anyways :lol:
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

I think that depends heavily on how big the woman's vagina is. A woman with a small vagina is only going to experience pain with a man of exceptional size.Zeviander

THIS!

I really don't understand why everyone thinks size mattering=bigger is better.

You gotta be the right fit for the girl. Plenty of women DO want it big, but some women just aren't built for that and need something more realistic. I don't think people understand that you really could scare a girl away with a giant schlong. There IS such thing as women preferring a more modest weiner.

It's just another piece of the sexual compatability pussle.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
Did you get this from the cracked article from a few days ago?
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

I already knew this.

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hate_Squad

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

Baconbits2004

And it just barely confirms that. If you're going to do this kind of study, why not add in some other details to find out just how important size really is? 

If size ends up being far less important than, say, how much money he makes, then it really doesn't matter at all. 

penis size is waaaaaaaay more important than money.very few women care about money,all of them want an at least  average penis

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

very few women care about money,

Hate_Squad

lol

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Hate_Squad

[QUOTE="Hate_Squad"]

very few women care about money,

Necrifer

lol

no,its actually true,contrary to popular belief.most men that claim that they dont get women cause of the money,either know nothing about women or they try to justify their failure.they may want a guy with a financial comfort to marry them but that doesnt mean they are attracted to them,they just want some security.they can still be attracted to an unemployed biker like their previosu bf's.plus in many rich guys its not the money that does they job,its the vibe they give off,the confidence of knowing you can control stuff with your money

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Hate_Squad

Actually, a large percentage of women can't have vaginal orgasms.  Girth would matter somewhat to the ones who can, but even then the vagina is capable of contracting making size a relative non-issue.  The point is that all women are capable of cl*ttoral orgasms so knowing what you're doing is a hell of a lot more important than being well hung.

As to the OP, this means that a large penis is about as important to women as big breasts are to men.  Yes, there's an attraction, but it doesn't actually change the quantity or quality of orgasms.

koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts
It's not the size of the pipe that matters, but where you lay it. ... I'll go be wise somewhere else now.
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

Ok. Though, if you game the girl right.. It's not going to matter most of the time lol. Girls are easy to manipulate with just words.

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#36 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
are we talking about sports in here?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Wonders how many guys on the forum would say "Ha, I don't have to worry".

Wonders how many of those are lying.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
My weiner ain't tiny, but it sure ain't huge, and sometimes with my GF I even have difficulty getting it in for 20-30 seconds and it really hurts, but then once it finally goes in all the way, DAMN, does it feel good!
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I'm above average got nothin' to worry about. ALPHA MALE BITCH!
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
If you're small, just learn to use your hands properly, and you shouldn't have any other problems in that regard. If you can give her at least two orgasms before penetration, you're golden no matter what, really. Giving a broad intense, full-body g-spot orgasms and making her squirt is much easier with your digits, and that's about as intense a pleasure as a woman can have.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
If you're small, just learn to use your hands properly, and you shouldn't have any other problems in that regard. If you can give her at least two orgasms before penetration, you're golden no matter what, really. Giving a broad intense, full-body g-spot orgasms and making her squirt is much easier with your digits, and that's about as intense a pleasure as a woman can have.Rhazakna
+1 for truth. However, my girlfriend tells me that women have different orgasms depending on what's being used. If I'm going down on her it's different than if I'm using my junk.
-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]If you're small, just learn to use your hands properly, and you shouldn't have any other problems in that regard. If you can give her at least two orgasms before penetration, you're golden no matter what, really. Giving a broad intense, full-body g-spot orgasms and making her squirt is much easier with your digits, and that's about as intense a pleasure as a woman can have.chrisrooR
+1 for truth. However, my girlfriend tells me that women have different orgasms depending on what's being used. If I'm going down on her it's different than if I'm using my junk.

I just do everything, lol. Women and orgasms confuse me, as long as she's screaming, I know I'm doing a good job.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"]If you're small, just learn to use your hands properly, and you shouldn't have any other problems in that regard. If you can give her at least two orgasms before penetration, you're golden no matter what, really. Giving a broad intense, full-body g-spot orgasms and making her squirt is much easier with your digits, and that's about as intense a pleasure as a woman can have.-RocBoys9489-

I just do everything, lol. Women and orgasms confuse me, as long as she's screaming, I know I'm doing a good job.

Stop touching her and see if she continues to moan.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Wonders how many guys on the forum would say "Ha, I don't have to worry".

Wonders how many of those are lying.

jimkabrhel
Do wonder how many of them have a girlfriend that is satisfied with them...
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"]If you're small, just learn to use your hands properly, and you shouldn't have any other problems in that regard. If you can give her at least two orgasms before penetration, you're golden no matter what, really. Giving a broad intense, full-body g-spot orgasms and making her squirt is much easier with your digits, and that's about as intense a pleasure as a woman can have.-RocBoys9489-

When you're really doing it right, there's no question about it. Women can moan and groan regardless of what they're feeling, but there's lots of stuff that happens during and orgasm that they can't fake. That's what to look for.
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#46 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

+1 for truth. However, my girlfriend tells me that women have different orgasms depending on what's being used. If I'm going down on her it's different than if I'm using my junk. chrisrooR

I've always found this claim a bit weird, even though it is confirmed to me by numerous people who have first hand experience in the matter (i.e. girls). Hate getting personal like this, but I only have one type of orgasm, the "feel it all over your body like a pleasant sort of heartattack followed by complete physical relaxation" kind. Being a dude, I always wonder if I am missing out on something.

Another difference I always hear about is the difference between reaching that point and the duration. Women, I've been told, reach a particular plateau and stay there sometimes, then they can sort of cease and get back again. Men on the other hand reach a point of no return and then have to ride it out if they don't want to ... spoil it. At least one girl I have known in the past had to stop during the middle of that point and then experience the rest of the ride without stimulation. Doing it that way meant that she could then get back to that point, over and over again, without diminishing the experience. For me, reaching that point and stopping would be the kiss of death.

I sometimes feel like men really did draw the short end of the stick (that was a very unintentional pun on the topic title, but unavoidable) in the sexual world, being (at least, it seems) much more driven to the act, especially its finale, and yet having an experience that, while incredible, lacks the variance that the ladies seem to enjoy. I'd love to know what it's like to have different types of orgasms and experience the "plateau" effect.

When you're really doing it right, there's no question about it. Women can moan and groan regardless of what they're feeling, but there's lots of stuff that happens during and orgasm that they can't fake. That's what to look for.Rhazakna

There's at least one type of physical reaction I always notice, but not with every girl. I won't go into details, but it seems to me that this particular effect might be dependent on being long enough to actually feel it occuring.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 br0kenrabbit

I've always found this claim a bit weird, even though it is confirmed to me by numerous people who have first hand experience in the matter (i.e. girls). Hate getting personal like this, but I only have one type of orgasm, the "feel it all over your body like a pleasant sort of heartattack followed by complete physical relaxation" kind. Being a dude, I always wonder if I am missing out on something.

m0zart

All the muscular groups involved in male/female orgasms are the same. Whereas when we (men) orgasm, the most powerful contractions are the muscle groups around the prostate, in females these muscles pound the cervix into the vaginal floor (where semen would pool).

It is medically assumed that the male/female orgasm feels mostly analogous to each other, with the exception that females can sustain an orgasm longer and the whole multiple orgasms thing (though men can do the multiple bit with some practice).

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#48 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

[QUOTE="m0zart"]I've always found this claim a bit weird, even though it is confirmed to me by numerous people who have first hand experience in the matter (i.e. girls). Hate getting personal like this, but I only have one type of orgasm, the "feel it all over your body like a pleasant sort of heartattack followed by complete physical relaxation" kind. Being a dude, I always wonder if I am missing out on something.br0kenrabbit

All the muscular groups involved in male/female orgasms are the same. Whereas when we (men) orgasm, the most powerful contractions are the muscle groups around the prostate, in females these muscles pound the cervix into the vaginal floor (where semen would pool).

That is the effect I was referring to in the other part of my reply. At least, I think that's what it must be.

It is medically assumed that the male/female orgasm feels mostly analogous to each other, with the exception that females can sustain an orgasm longer and the whole multiple orgasms thing (though men can do the multiple bit with some practice). br0kenrabbit

Yes assumed... but that's not what I hear. I don't experience variance. Hardly any girl I know has said she doesn't. No matter how I get there, it's the same in type (not always in intensity obviously). The method for getting her there can make a big difference, at least I am told that repeatedly. You may very well be right and these things are literally "wives' tales", but I have no way of knowing and am thus somewhat jealous at the possibility.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

punkpunker
Well you don't want a chode
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 br0kenrabbit

Yes assumed... but that's not what I hear. I don't experience variance. Hardly any girl I know has said she doesn't. No matter how I get there, it's the same in type (not always in intensity obviously). The method for getting her there can make a big difference, at least I am told that repeatedly. You may very well be right and these things are literally "wives' tales", but I have no way of knowing and am thus somewhat jealous at the possibility.

m0zart

I think it has more to do with the sensitivity of the area of arousal than an actual difference in the orgasm. I know when I'm stimulated by oral sex my orgasms feel markedly different than during vaginal intercourse. It's still the same thing, it's just different areas are more sensitive during climax.

IMO.