So while Atheism seems fine, what about Satanism?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@darklight4 said:

There is one thing I don't get about Christian satan. He represents all evil if you are a bad person you go to hell to be punished. Heres the thing though if you're an evil prick like satan why punish you wouldn't he recruit you instead. Kinda makes no sense really.

Recruit you to do what?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@darklight4 said:

There is one thing I don't get about Christian satan. He represents all evil if you are a bad person you go to hell to be punished. Heres the thing though if you're an evil prick like satan why punish you wouldn't he recruit you instead. Kinda makes no sense really.

Ah, but you see. The whole thing does not make sense at all, and it doesn't make sense to any logical human being

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@magicalclick said:

I don't think much about hell. If hell exists, I hope God is kind enough to make hell a fantasy sexy kinky place :p. Rrrraaarrrrr.

Sexy and kinky? Sounds like my kind of place. All the more reason why Satanism sounds like a good idea. Hell sure isn't that bad after all. :P

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@darklight4 said:

Recruit you to do what?

Whatever the lord of darkness demands

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 darklight4

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@magicalclick said:

I don't think much about hell. If hell exists, I hope God is kind enough to make hell a fantasy sexy kinky place :p. Rrrraaarrrrr.

Sexy and kinky? Sounds like my kind of place. All the more reason why Satanism sounds like a good idea. Hell sure isn't that bad after all. :P

So we're talking leather, lace and handcuffs right sign me for that party my friend.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

I use quantum mechanics as part of the basis of my view. Anything that can happen shall in one universe or another. Superposition and alternate universes are credible theories. I wonder what those imply about deities.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@magicalclick said:

So we're talking leather, lace and handcuffs right sign me for that party my friend.

Feels like a picture of these are relevant right now:

Hee hee hee. :P

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 darklight4

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@magicalclick said:

Lol last pair of those I wore were a little furry. My girl is a bad lady ;p

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@darklight4 said:

Satan doesn't do the "punishing", God does.

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." -Revelation 20:10

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 darklight4

@Storm_Marine said:

@darklight4 said:

Satan doesn't do the "punishing", God does.

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." -Revelation 20:10

Ah good to know. Actually thats part of Christianity that I find interesting the whole angels and demons stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#61 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@magicalclick said:

Ok guys, let's not go overboard with this sort of conversation...

...without inviting me first!

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

As a pantheist I acknowledge satan's religion as legit. I'm satan-like at times but go running back to baby Jesus. Pretty sure Jesus Christ and Satan are friends and work together.

Atheist: your crazy!

Me: it's called culture, dude.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By darklight4

@korvus said:

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@magicalclick said:

Ok guys, let's not go overboard with this sort of conversation...

...without inviting me first!

No worries there friend anyway more peeps more fun