Rap/Hip-Hop is the BEST Music Genre

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#151 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
Your parents should beat you.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
funny how the only arguement these haters have is "trolling" . must suck to have to say the same word over and over when you have no arguement. like a little kid saying "mommy!! mommy!! over and over again
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] of course! i bet you cried a river of tears when obama became president. just like i bet you were mad when lil wayne beat elvis to become the new king sucks to be you :lol:

Ok you can drop the act now. This is one of the worst trolling attempts I've seen in OT. That says ALOT.

"bu bu youre trolling :cry: " thats one of the worst arguements i ever seen in a thread..thats saying alot

It's not an argument. Let's say for a second that you are not a troll then I agree with shadowkiller11 100%. But now when we know you are I still agree with him 100%.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 jessejay420
Your parents should beat you.shadowkiller11
your parents should have aborted...but here you are
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
jessejay420
Did you listen to the sing I posted?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Ok you can drop the act now. This is one of the worst trolling attempts I've seen in OT. That says ALOT.

"bu bu youre trolling :cry: " thats one of the worst arguements i ever seen in a thread..thats saying alot

It's not an argument. Let's say for a second that you are not a troll then I agree with shadowkiller11 100%. But now when we know you are I still agree with him 100%.

so thats the only excuse u can come up with? trolling? lame excuse. try sonething else like an actual arguement.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]FMAB_GTO

yes
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]jessejay420

yes

Thoughts?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="CountBleck12"]

I disagree but I'm not going to bother arguing about this however there is no "best" music genre.

CountBleck12

lil wayne just beat out elvis recently..i think that qualifies rap as the best genre

truth hurts! hurts so bad that you have to seek out pictures to post because your silly rock bands cant compete :lol:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] "bu bu youre trolling :cry: " thats one of the worst arguements i ever seen in a thread..thats saying alot

so thats the only excuse u can come up with? trolling? lame excuse. try sonething else like an actual arguement.

:roll: Arguing against what? That I supposedly don't support Obama? (would vote for him if american citizen BTW)
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 jessejay420
" i hate rap so that means youre trolling!! :cry: " :lol: poor metal heads have nothing to say
General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 General_X
Member since 2003 • 9137 Posts
A sample from the timeless Lil Wayne classic entitled, Dick Pleaser: [Quote="Lil Wayne"]I gotta **** named keisha she a real dick pleasa. But shawty from cuba still workin on her visa. Her girlfriend lisa met her in porta rica. How she dont suck dick but expect for me to eat her.? That hoe crazy man and you dont wanna meet her. But her home girl nita swallow cum by the liter. She look good in boyshorts and a beater. But this other girl quita way sexier den nita.

Truly a masterpiece of a lyrical genius. Lyrics that will cause the listener to step back and re-examine their place in the world and even question the Human Condition as a whole.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 themajormayor
[QUOTE="General_X"]A sample from the timeless Lil Wayne classic entitled, Dick Pleaser: [Quote="Lil Wayne"]I gotta **** named keisha she a real dick pleasa. But shawty from cuba still workin on her visa. Her girlfriend lisa met her in porta rica. How she dont suck dick but expect for me to eat her.? That hoe crazy man and you dont wanna meet her. But her home girl nita swallow cum by the liter. She look good in boyshorts and a beater. But this other girl quita way sexier den nita.

Truly a masterpiece of a lyrical genius. Lyrics that will cause the listener to step back and re-examine their place in the world and even question the Human Condition as a whole.

Wow I didn't even know what kind of rap we were talking about but this is just. WOW. You suck TC. Worst trolling EVER
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="General_X"]A sample from the timeless Lil Wayne classic entitled, Dick Pleaser: [Quote="Lil Wayne"]I gotta **** named keisha she a real dick pleasa. But shawty from cuba still workin on her visa. Her girlfriend lisa met her in porta rica. How she dont suck dick but expect for me to eat her.? That hoe crazy man and you dont wanna meet her. But her home girl nita swallow cum by the liter. She look good in boyshorts and a beater. But this other girl quita way sexier den nita.

This is totally better than : Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words hold my hand In other words darling kiss me Fill my life with song And let me sing forevermore You are all I hope for All I worship and adore In other words please be true In other words I love you loool
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] It's not an argument. Let's say for a second that you are not a troll then I agree with shadowkiller11 100%. But now when we know you are I still agree with him 100%.

:roll: Arguing against what? That I supposedly don't support Obama? (would vote for him if american citizen BTW)

maybe you can discuss what youre feeling at your next klan rally. yall can sit around and listen to lynyrd skynyrd and cry about obama
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]so thats the only excuse u can come up with? trolling? lame excuse. try sonething else like an actual arguement.

maybe you can discuss what youre feeling at your next klan rally. yall can sit around and listen to lynyrd skynyrd and cry about obama

I'm black you stupid fvck
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="General_X"]A sample from the timeless Lil Wayne classic entitled, Dick Pleaser: [Quote="Lil Wayne"]I gotta **** named keisha she a real dick pleasa. But shawty from cuba still workin on her visa. Her girlfriend lisa met her in porta rica. How she dont suck dick but expect for me to eat her.? That hoe crazy man and you dont wanna meet her. But her home girl nita swallow cum by the liter. She look good in boyshorts and a beater. But this other girl quita way sexier den nita.

Wow I didn't even know what kind of rap we were talking about but this is just. WOW. You suck TC. Worst trolling EVER

worst? that would be your taste in music.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] :roll: Arguing against what? That I supposedly don't support Obama? (would vote for him if american citizen BTW)

sure you are :lol:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] maybe you can discuss what youre feeling at your next klan rally. yall can sit around and listen to lynyrd skynyrd and cry about obama jessejay420

v653k3.jpg

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]funny how the only arguement these haters have is "trolling" . must suck to have to say the same word over and over when you have no arguement. like a little kid saying "mommy!! mommy!! over and over againMotokid6

What arguement? There will be no swaying you no matter what. Your the only hater i see here bud. You hate all music but lil wayne. Thats ok but you have no right to come here stating what is "best." You are wrong sir. Very wrong. I would call you a troll ( which by definition is what your doing ) but that words not worthy of you. ...c***. Salty c***.

uh oh!!! looks like i hit a nerve :lol: cry me a river of tears,build a bridge and get over it!
General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 General_X
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] maybe you can discuss what youre feeling at your next klan rally. yall can sit around and listen to lynyrd skynyrd and cry about obama

The implications that all black people have to like Rap and specifically Lil Wayne is probably one of the most racist things I've read in a while.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] I'm black you stupid fvck themajormayor

v653k3.jpg

ya sure post a picture of a random black guy from the 70's :lol: try harder
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 FMAB_GTO
poor mitu....
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] sure you are :lol:jessejay420

v653k3.jpg

img0048xk.jpg

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 jessejay420
[QUOTE="General_X"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] I'm black you stupid fvck

The implications that all black people have to like Rap and specifically Lil Wayne is probably one of the most racist things I've read in a while.

so youre saying its wrong for black people to like rap? i guess its wrong for all white people to like golf then huh? nice logic bozo
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]

v653k3.jpg

themajormayor

img0048xk.jpg

i can post pictures of my black friends and claim it me too. and if it is you then i would duggest a shower and a aids test
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 jessejay420
someond please get mayor some shzmpoo and a comb :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Motokid6"]

What arguement? There will be no swaying you no matter what. Your the only hater i see here bud. You hate all music but lil wayne. Thats ok but you have no right to come here stating what is "best." You are wrong sir. Very wrong. I would call you a troll ( which by definition is what your doing ) but that words not worthy of you. ...c***. Salty c***.

Motokid6

uh oh!!! looks like i hit a nerve :lol: cry me a river of tears,build a bridge and get over it!

Why? So you can climb under it? You never answered my questions..

you seem very angry. need some money?
General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 General_X
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="General_X"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] sure you are :lol:

so youre saying its wrong for black people to like rap? i guess its wrong for all white people to like golf then huh? nice logic bozo

Where did I saw it was wrong for black people to like rap? I said it was wrong for you to imply that if a person is black they are required to like rap and nothing else.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 jessejay420
hey mayor, if you vote for obzma im sure he will send you some soap and some lotion for that ashy skin :lol: at this point rap would do you more good than harm :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="General_X"]The implications that all black people have to like Rap and specifically Lil Wayne is probably one of the most racist things I've read in a while.General_X

Where did I saw it was wrong for black people to like rap? I said it was wrong for you to imply that if a person is black they are required to lack rap and nothing else.

well you obviously thonk rap is bad for black people. you also think having good credit is bad for white people?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]hey mayor, if you vote for obzma im sure he will send you some soap and some lotion for that ashy skin :lol: at this point rap would do you more good than harm :lol:

Come on bro mitu gets way more ladies than you
General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 General_X
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="General_X"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]so youre saying its wrong for black people to like rap? i guess its wrong for all white people to like golf then huh? nice logic bozo

Where did I saw it was wrong for black people to like rap? I said it was wrong for you to imply that if a person is black they are required to lack rap and nothing else.

well you obviously thonk rap is bad for black people. you also think having good credit is bad for white people?

Setting up a strawman argument against me isn't going to change the fact that what you are implying is highly insensitive and racist towards black people.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 themajormayor

Wasnt angry until you started making fun of how people look. Lets see a pic of you there TC. Its like i said hes beyond a troll at this point. ...c***. Who else is with me? Lotta salt in that c*** too.

Motokid6
Well obviously I'm with you :)
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

There is no "best" music genre. I can be considered a metal head myself, but I don't bash other music genres.

Everyone likes different genres for different reasons. I used to listen to Classical a long time ago, and a lot of that stuff is amazing, but some is utter crap. This can be said for every genre. Hip-Hop and Rap is not something I listen to because it's got nothing I can "grab hold of" so to speak. There is nothing that pulls me in.

If you define the so called "best" genre of music by how popular it is, that's a pretty short sighted view on music. Justin Bieber is extremely popular. Is he now the "best"? I define music on how it makes me feel, not how popular it is

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#190 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

Lil Wayne Recently Surpassed Elvis Presley's record of Appearances on Billboards Hot 100 Chart Proving not only is Lil Wayne is the "best rapper alive" but that rap/hip-hop is the best genre in music today. :)

jessejay420

I stopped reading there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
Why are you guys still feeding? It's not even an amusing thread....
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]hey mayor, if you vote for obzma im sure he will send you some soap and some lotion for that ashy skin :lol: at this point rap would do you more good than harm :lol:

Come on bro mitu gets way more ladies than you

more ladies huh? of the human species? :? i dont think so... what you provably need to do is take a bath...sometime this week :?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 jessejay420

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Why are you guys still feeding? It's not even an amusing thread....Motokid6

Because hes no longer trolling. Hes ( its ) being a complete c*** making fun of people. Hence forth he can royaly f*** himself.

how am i making fun of people? by suggesting proper hygene? lol
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]

Lil Wayne Recently Surpassed Elvis Presley's record of Appearances on Billboards Hot 100 Chart Proving not only is Lil Wayne is the "best rapper alive" but that rap/hip-hop is the best genre in music today. :)

Lucky_Krystal

I stopped reading there.

you stopped having good taste in music? good for you i guess.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 jessejay420

There is no "best" music genre. I can be considered a metal head myself, but I don't bash other music genres.

Everyone likes different genres for different reasons. I used to listen to Classical a long time ago, and a lot of that stuff is amazing, but some is utter crap. This can be said for every genre. Hip-Hop and Rap is not something I listen to because it's got nothing I can "grab hold of" so to speak. There is nothing that pulls me in.

If you define the so called "best" genre of music by how popular it is, that's a pretty short sighted view on music. Justin Bieber is extremely popular. Is he now the "best"? I define music on how it makes me feel, not how popular it is

dream431ca
bla bla bla!! save your wall of text for someone who cares.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
OP points: 1)he's popular 2)you're only jelly of his fame
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="General_X"]Where did I saw it was wrong for black people to like rap? I said it was wrong for you to imply that if a person is black they are required to lack rap and nothing else.General_X

Setting up a strawman argument against me isn't going to change the fact that what you are implying is highly insensitive and racist towards black people.

youre obviously racist because you thought of it first.not me.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 jessejay420
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]OP points: 1)he's popular 2)you're only jelly of his fame

3) you hate rap music 4) you only listen to crummy metal
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 jessejay420

Wasnt angry until you started making fun of how people look. Lets see a pic of you there TC. Its like i said hes beyond a troll at this point. ...c***. Who else is with me? Lotta salt in that c*** too.

Motokid6
you sound very angry. not getting any attention at home?