Rap/Hip-Hop is the BEST Music Genre

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

%20%20Bigger%20than%20Elvis%3A%20Rapper%20Lil%20Wayne%20now%20has%20more%20appearances%20on%20Billboard%27s%20Hot%20100%20chart.%20%20%3E

Lil Wayne Recently Surpassed Elvis Presley's record of Appearances on Billboards Hot 100 Chart Proving not only is Lil Wayne is the "best rapper alive" but that rap/hip-hop is the best genre in music today. :)

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-27/news/34131877_1_lil-wayne-weezy-hip-hop-star

Now i know all Metal heads are jealous over lil wayne's success and that your favorite music is being overshadowed by better artists like Nicki-Minaj,T.I.,Kanye west,Snoop DoggJayZ,etc.

but its time for you all to face the facts that Rap and hip-hop is here to stay whether your like it or not.

your kids are gonna listen to it if they dont already.

nobody cares anymore about bands like nickelback or whatever boring bands you listen to.

Rock is boring.its just random lyrics nobody understands played over the same monotonous guitar riffs.

and classic Rock? lol that music will put anyone to sleep :lol:

Rap/hip-hop is everywhere! its on the TV when you turn it on,its on the radio when you get in the car.

So when you go to sleep tonight just remember that lil wayne and hip-hop is on top of the world!!!

Now go ahead and name some silly Metal head bands thatnobody has ever heard of and pretend they are better than lil wayne :lol:

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MannyDelgado
Member since 2011 • 1187 Posts

>most popular = best

lol

classical >>> popular music except rap > rap

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jessejay420
>most popular=bestMannyDelgado
most successful = best
applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

Matter of opinion.

Are we done now?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jessejay420

Matter of opinion.

Are we done now?

applesxc47

its not an opinion that rock is dead and rap is on top of the world

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jessejay420
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

>most popular = best

lol

classical? what are you 80 years old? :lol:
MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MannyDelgado
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

>most popular = best

lol

No, I'm just not retarded
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jessejay420
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

>most popular = best

lol

so people are retarded for listening to lil wayne? dont take it out on me because they only play classical music in elevators and retirement homes :lol:
MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MannyDelgado
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] classical? what are you 80 years old? :lol:jessejay420

so people are retarded for listening to lil wayne? dont take it out on me because they only play classical music in elevators and retirement homes :lol:

lulz I like that because of the deficient, simplistic nature of rap music, all you have to argue with is the fact that lots of other stupid people listen to it
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]No, I'm just not retardedMannyDelgado

lulz I like that because of the deficient, simplistic nature of rap music, all you have to argue with is the fact that lots of other stupid people listen to it

theres nothing simplistic about rap.it takes skills to do what rappers do. they dont sit down and play a violin to a crowd of 10 people who are 60 years old and over.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
Pointless argument, listen to what you enjoy and let others do the same.
Avatar image for GamingVengeance
GamingVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 GamingVengeance
Member since 2012 • 1874 Posts
Rap died with tupac. You should feel bad for listening to lil Wayne
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Can't wait until Justin Bieber do the same,will you clame he's the best artist in the world and pop>everything else?
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

AFke6.jpg

Hey.....hey....you gotta check out thesesongs. They're like, totallybrutal and metal.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts

nathan1.jpg

Hey.....hey....you gotta check out thesesongs. They're like, totallybrutal and metal.

Celldrax
All four are great songs. As far as the topic, I'm unable to tolerate rap music. It just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I listen to quite a bit of stuff though, mostly metal and classical. I have a soft spot for Golden Oldies though.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]>most popular=bestjessejay420
most successful = best

Individualaly Personal Favourite Genre = Best

MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

Rap and Hip-Hop is great. I love it. Mainstream Rap and Hip-Hop is absolutely terrible. Mainstream crap has terrible beats, lyrics, and the rapping itself is bad.

punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

nope classical music is, fact that they still exist and still appealing is a tesiment to my claim. do you ever remember older rap/hip-hop music from the 2000s?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

>most popular = best

lol

MannyDelgado
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 themajormayor
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] classical? what are you 80 years old? :lol:jessejay420
No, I'm just not ********

so people are ******* for listening to lil wayne?

Yes they are /thread
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 themajormayor
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] so people are retarded for listening to lil wayne? dont take it out on me because they only play classical music in elevators and retirement homes :lol:jessejay420

theres nothing simplistic about rap.it takes skills to do what rappers do. they dont sit down and play a violin to a crowd of 10 people who are 60 years old and over.

I don't think you understand what simplistic means.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]No, I'm just not ******** themajormayor
so people are ******* for listening to lil wayne?

Yes they are /thread

youre just jealous of lil waynes success.. now go back to listing to linkin park or staind or whatever boring band you listen to.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jessejay420

nope classical music is, fact that they still exist and still appealing is a tesiment to my claim. do you ever remember older rap/hip-hop music from the 2000s?

punkpunker
is classical music on the billboard charts? exactly.. now go back to listening to grampas oldies and discussing the titanic or something.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jessejay420
[QUOTE="GamingVengeance"]Rap died with tupac. You should feel bad for listening to lil Wayne

tupac was just another rapper..hes only famous cuz hes dead.tons of people hated him when he was alive. tupac couldnt hold a candle to lil wayne
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]lulz I like that because of the deficient, simplistic nature of rap music, all you have to argue with is the fact that lots of other stupid people listen to itthemajormayor

rap/hip-hop is the best music in the world right now. understand what that means?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jessejay420
Can't wait until Justin Bieber do the same,will you clame he's the best artist in the world and pop>everything else?MonsieurX
youre jealous of justin beiber too? he gets more women than you can ever dream of. sucks to be you :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jessejay420

AFke6.jpg

Celldrax
sorry but i dont listen to long haired drunk stoners who scream lyrics nobody understands into the mic while other drunk so called musicians slam their guitars into the ground
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] so people are ******* for listening to lil wayne?

Yes they are /thread

youre just jealous of lil waynes success.. now go back to listing to linkin park or staind or whatever boring band you listen to.

Yes I'm jealous that writing (does he even write it himself) garbage "music" can earn anyone any money. Then again it's a scientific fact that 90% of the world's population are idiots.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] theres nothing simplistic about rap.it takes skills to do what rappers do. they dont sit down and play a violin to a crowd of 10 people who are 60 years old and over.jessejay420

rap/hip-hop is the best music in the world right now. understand what that means?

I understand that you must be trolling. It's not really music in the first place. It's more like poetry. A very boring bland form of poetry.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Yes they are /thread

Yes I'm jealous that writing (does he even write it himself) garbage "music" can earn anyone any money. Then again it's a scientific fact that 90% of the world's population are idiots.

can you do what he does? thought so.. you couldnt even walk a mile in lil waynes shoes. the fact that you think rapping takes no skill completely kills your arguement. :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] I don't think you understand what simplistic means. themajormayor

I understand that you must be trolling. It's not really music in the first place. It's more like poetry. A very boring bland form of poetry.

you think rapping takes no skill.. you must be trolling. :roll:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] youre just jealous of lil waynes success.. now go back to listing to linkin park or staind or whatever boring band you listen to.

can you do what he does? thought so.. you couldnt even walk a mile in lil waynes shoes. the fact that you think rapping takes no skill completely kills your arguement. :lol:

I can do much better. I never said it takes no skill.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jessejay420
"bu but rap is garbage :cry: " "bu but youre trolling :cry: " seriously? if that doesnt scream jealousy and hatred for rap then i dont know what does :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Yes I'm jealous that writing (does he even write it himself) garbage "music" can earn anyone any money. Then again it's a scientific fact that 90% of the world's population are idiots.

sure... :roll: thats why you have a multi million dollar contract and a hit record right? oh wait! you dont :lol:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]"bu but rap is garbage :cry: " "bu but youre trolling :cry: " seriously? if that doesnt scream jealousy and hatred for rap then i dont know what does :lol:

Of course I hate rap. Anyone who is not an idiot should. This was already established with the 2nd post. And of course I'm jealous when success is based on garbage. Come up with something new dude. Fortunately alot of classical composers are VASTLY more successful which gives some hope for the world. The fact that this little wayne can achieve any kind of success is still troubling though.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] can you do what he does? thought so.. you couldnt even walk a mile in lil waynes shoes. the fact that you think rapping takes no skill completely kills your arguement. :lol:

sure... :roll: thats why you have a multi million dollar contract and a hit record right? oh wait! you dont :lol:

How do you know? In any case how much does that dude earn for one concert?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]"bu but rap is garbage :cry: " "bu but youre trolling :cry: " seriously? if that doesnt scream jealousy and hatred for rap then i dont know what does :lol:

Of course I hate rap. Anyone who is not an idiot should. This was already established with the 2nd post. And of course I'm jealous when success is based on garbage. Come up with something new dude. Fortunately alot of classical composers are VASTLY more successful which gives some hope for the world. The fact that this little wayne can achieve any kind of success is still troubling though.

"bu but i hate rap :cry: " "bu but i can do better :cry: " you really think u can do better than lil wayne? :lol: ok,you can start now then. ill even give you a name.. 'LIL LAME' so come on lil lame..lets see you do better
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

AFke6.jpg

jessejay420

sorry but i dont listen to long haired drunk stoners who scream lyrics nobody understands into the mic while other drunk so called musicians slam their guitars into the ground

*shrug* I'll continue to enjoy it. But the guitar smashing was actually very much a classic rock/rock 'n' roll thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Umm, nah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]>most popular=bestjessejay420
most successful = best

you are dumb
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 themajormayor
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]"bu but rap is garbage :cry: " "bu but youre trolling :cry: " seriously? if that doesnt scream jealousy and hatred for rap then i dont know what does :lol:

"bu but i hate rap :cry: " "bu but i can do better :cry: " you really think u can do better than lil wayne? :lol: ok,you can start now then. ill even give you a name.. 'LIL LAME' so come on lil lame..lets see you do better

hah already did better a number of times.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] I can do much better. I never said it takes no skill.

How do you know? In any case how much does that dude earn for one concert?

wgat do u care? you hate rap remember? oh wait thats right! you can do better :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jessejay420
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Of course I hate rap. Anyone who is not an idiot should. This was already established with the 2nd post. And of course I'm jealous when success is based on garbage. Come up with something new dude. Fortunately alot of classical composers are VASTLY more successful which gives some hope for the world. The fact that this little wayne can achieve any kind of success is still troubling though.

hah already did better a number of times.

sure.. :roll: talk about jealousy. i bet you get mad when you hear people listening to rap. i bet you cant stand the thought of lil wayne being mentioned in the same sentence as elvis. too bad..Deal With it!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
i bet you cant stand the thought of lil wayne being mentioned in the same sentence as elvis.jessejay420
you're trolling
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#45 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

I like me some rap/hiphop, but if you're gonna use Lil' Wayne as an example to prove your ridiculous claim, I can only laugh. Loudly.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jessejay420
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]i bet you cant stand the thought of lil wayne being mentioned in the same sentence as elvis.Jandurin
you're trolling

they are trolling by saying rap is garbage.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
There is no BEST music genre...it's all opinion. /thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
There is no BEST music genre...it's all opinion. /threadLJS9502_basic
that's... subjective /ljs
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jessejay420

I like me some rap/hiphop, but if you're gonna use Lil' Wayne as an example to prove your ridiculous claim, I can only laugh. Loudly.

DraugenCP
how is lil wayne a bad example? hes the best rapper alive. its not my fault youre jealous of him :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jessejay420
There is no BEST music genre...it's all opinion. /threadLJS9502_basic
rock is dead. classical music is boring. thats not an opinion. let me guess,you listen to taylor swift? :lol: