Post your face ITT and I'll give you an honest rating 1-10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by indzman (18953 posts) -

No pictures of me no more.

Fightingfan

Y?

PYP is incomplete without FF's random pic

#52 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
None from me :P I don't want people on this forum looking at me for some reason :lol:
#53 Posted by GamerForca (7095 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]speaking of faces, da fuq is going on in your avatar?mingmao3046

4/10
#54 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

GE8KI.jpg.

brucewayne69
Finally a legitimate post. I like your style here (except for that piece of bread in between your collar) but style isn't what gets facial aesthetic points. Your slightly messy yet formatted hair is nice, gives a good amount of forehead but not too much. Prominent nose, good eyes/eyebrows. Jaw line could be better but not bad. Nice lips. I would give you a 6.25 but this appears to be a myspace angle so I give you 5.75/10

Can you tell us who would be a 10? Because I think that this kid deserves higher than 5.75

He is clearly using a strong myspace angle. If you took a bunch of pics with good lighting at a good angle your bound to get one that makes you appear much better than usual
#55 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

Red hat:

557239_10150622590604372_206200227_n.jpg

thegerg
Strong cheekbones, decent jaw. Hat is obscuring your hair but it doesnt look too bad. Good eyes, okay nose. It appears you have good facial hair placements and shadow. 6-6.5/10
#56 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11962 posts) -

Sorry it's such a bad pic, I just got out of the shower

440px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.

#57 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

I wanna try.

sherman-tank1
When I think of an "average 17-18 year old" you are a spitting image. None of your features really stand out as above average, and none really stand out as severely diminishing your appearance. Facial hair looks half assed and should either be grown out or shaved off, not kept at this middle ground. Hair could use a different style. 5/10, epitome of average
#58 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
sherman-tank1 reminds me of a murder.
#59 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8171 posts) -

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

I wanna try.

mingmao3046

When I think of an "average 17-18 year old" you are a spitting image. None of your features really stand out as above average, and none really stand out as severely diminishing your appearance. Facial hair looks half assed and should either be grown out or shaved off, not kept at this middle ground. Hair could use a different style. 5/10, epitome of average

I can agree with that.

#60 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8171 posts) -

sherman-tank1 reminds me of a murder.Fightingfan
Probably because I am.

#61 Posted by peaceful_anger (2568 posts) -

I would, but you seem kind of harsh.

#62 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

I would, but you seem kind of harsh.

peaceful_anger
Im being honest man =/..... no point in doing this if im going to sugarcoat everything and say everyone is a strong 6-7/10
#63 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

I think mingmao's scale isn't exactly linear - most people within two points of 5. Not a problem, just something to keep in mind when reading the scale.

#64 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

Not my best picture.

romney-681.jpg

#65 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

28b8o4n.jpg

Best picture they have on file.

#66 Posted by Alter_Echo (10722 posts) -

IMAG0017.jpg

Old pic. I have lost 30 pounds of body and grown 30 pounds worth of beard since then. Should be waist length by march or so.

#67 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

28b8o4n.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

You.......Your beard's back!

Hallelujah! Praise me!

#68 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

28b8o4n.jpg

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Hallelujah! Praise me!

Oh wait, found the light switch.

r9hb8i.jpg

#69 Posted by metroidfood (11173 posts) -

THE_DRUGGIE

Found on a camera belonging to a missing group of hikers, with only the words 'REPENT HE IS MANIFEST' scrawled in blood nearby.

#70 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

28b8o4n.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Hallelujah! Praise me!

r9hb8i.jpg

.......And like that, all my hopes and dreams come crashing to the ground.....................

You'd think I'd get used to it by now, but I'm tearing up as I type this................

I'm going to go cry now...........

#71 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

I think mingmao's scale isn't exactly linear - most people within two points of 5. Not a problem, just something to keep in mind when reading the scale.

coolbeans90
lmao so did you except gamespot to be filled with 1/10s? or super models? wtf?
#72 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

IMAG0017.jpg

Old pic. I have lost 30 pounds of body and grown 30 pounds worth of beard since then. Should be waist length by march or so.

Alter_Echo
Going by this pic I would say 4/10. Weak hairline, beard doesntt really suit you, and you need to lose weight
#73 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

28b8o4n.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Hallelujah! Praise me!

r9hb8i.jpg

4.5-5/10. I think the hair fits you well. Eyebrows look like you put too much effort into them, i think they would look better more rugged. One thing I would reccomend is losing some weight. You arent really fat but you have enough body fat for it to seriously detract from your facial aesthetics. Because of this pudge your jawline and cheekbones arent as defined as they could be.
#74 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

mingmao3046

lmao so did you except gamespot to be filled with 1/10s? or super models? wtf?

I normally rate it so that there are about as many 1s as 5s as 10s. I would have rated wis3boi lower and thegerg higher, meaning that I think that you place people closer to the center.

#75 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Hallelujah! Praise me!

mingmao3046

r9hb8i.jpg

4.5-5/10. I think the hair fits you well. Eyebrows look like you put too much effort into them, i think they would look better more rugged. One thing I would reccomend is losing some weight. You arent really fat but you have enough body fat for it to seriously detract from your facial aesthetics. Because of this pudge your jawline and cheekbones arent as defined as they could be.

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

#76 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

r9hb8i.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

What the balls? Is that a glue on beard? Or does your room just look exactly the same from an older or newer picture :lol:
#77 Posted by tocool340 (20581 posts) -
I'll think about it. Maybe tomorrow....
#78 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] 4.5-5/10. I think the hair fits you well. Eyebrows look like you put too much effort into them, i think they would look better more rugged. One thing I would reccomend is losing some weight. You arent really fat but you have enough body fat for it to seriously detract from your facial aesthetics. Because of this pudge your jawline and cheekbones arent as defined as they could be. TrainerCeleste

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

What the balls? Is that a glue on beard? Or does your room just look exactly the same from an older or newer picture :lol:

It's all-natural, hun.

#79 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

28b8o4n.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Hallelujah! Praise me!

r9hb8i.jpg

I would cover your face with white condiments all day any day.
#80 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

r9hb8i.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

That's THE_DRUGGIE we know and love!

#81 Posted by mingmao3046 (2495 posts) -

r9hb8i.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

4.5/10. that style of facial hair just doesn't do it.
#82 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] 4.5-5/10. I think the hair fits you well. Eyebrows look like you put too much effort into them, i think they would look better more rugged. One thing I would reccomend is losing some weight. You arent really fat but you have enough body fat for it to seriously detract from your facial aesthetics. Because of this pudge your jawline and cheekbones arent as defined as they could be. mingmao3046

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

Oh now I know your scale is broken. Look at all the positive reactions I'm getting from other people!

#83 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

r9hb8i.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

You look like someone of a Coen brothers film.

awesomefacialhair/11

#84 Posted by wis3boi (31602 posts) -

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] 4.5-5/10. I think the hair fits you well. Eyebrows look like you put too much effort into them, i think they would look better more rugged. One thing I would reccomend is losing some weight. You arent really fat but you have enough body fat for it to seriously detract from your facial aesthetics. Because of this pudge your jawline and cheekbones arent as defined as they could be. mingmao3046

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

Yes...yes it does

#85 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Oh now I know your scale is broken. Look at all the positive reactions I'm getting from other people!

Scale is broken I'm not even gay and I think your stylish facial hair is better than a five :lol:
#86 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

r9hb8i.jpg

THE_DRUGGIE

Okay, how 'bout now?

23wtngk.jpg

Jack Black!

#87 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Stop being an attention whore.
#88 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

OP, are you going to post your pic?

#89 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

Stop being an attention whore. Fightingfan

I like the sweet, sticky feeling.

#90 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

OP, are you going to post your pic?

TacticalDesire
I demand he rate himself, then we rate him
#91 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

I kind of find it funny that OP thought my eyebrows were too dolled up even though I've never touched them.

#92 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -
Eh TC seems pretty honest and accurate to me.
#93 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

OT and his rating be cray-cray..........

#94 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

I kind of find it funny that OP thought my eyebrows were too dolled up even though I've never touched them.

THE_DRUGGIE

Deliberately make them rugged

#95 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13933 posts) -

tumblr_m60sldFOA81rwjd15o1_400.jpg
I think this is the most recent picture of me

#96 Posted by DharmaMember77 (2377 posts) -

tumblr_m60sldFOA81rwjd15o1_400.jpg
I think this is the most recent picture of me

TheFallenDemon

10/10

#97 Posted by DharmaMember77 (2377 posts) -

Why not?