Post your face ITT and I'll give you an honest rating 1-10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by GazaAli (22710 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Some people want to judge without being judged. It's rather sad.

jimkabrhel

What is even odd is that people actually posted photos lol

I know. I fell for it, but at least I can take the high ground when mingmao gets upset. I did my part to keep this thread going.

So disappointed in you jim...
#152 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

19980_242007613949_464856_n.jpg

Go.

jimkabrhel
Receding hairline (although you look better baldish than most). Thick eyebrows, average eyes/nose. Strong facial hair, not sure if for better or for worse. Slight pudge deteriorates your jawline and cheekbone outline, good smile though. 5.1/10
#153 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

so many good looking guys on OT and mingmao criticizing and rating low each and every. Not fair mingmao

#154 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -

Why not... I'll bite.

#155 Posted by GazaAli (22710 posts) -

Why not... I'll bit.

codymcclain14
Get ready for a 3.5/10
#156 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

Why not... I'll bite.

codymcclain14

in my dictionary straight A+ or 9/10 :P

#157 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

Why not... I'll bit.

GazaAli

Get ready for a 3.5/10

Unfortunately mingmao'll rate such :?

#158 Posted by pie-junior (2822 posts) -
Hair style nullifies need for sunglasses practical +0.5 points
#159 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Go.

mingmao3046

Receding hairline (although you look better baldish than most). Thick eyebrows, average eyes/nose. Strong facial hair, not sure if for better or for worse. Slight pudge deteriorates your jawline and cheekbone outline, good smile though. 5.1/10

Speaking as a teacher who grade a lot of homework, you're though process doesn't make sense. You make little in the way of true criticism, and say the word average, and yet you choose a 5.1?

Not that I care about the ectual score, but considering you've given no actual good scores, you should actually provide some reference to people you consider 1-10.

Including yourself.

#160 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

Why not... I'll bit.

codymcclain14
ugh. Not a fan of that beiber hair style at all. Covers a good chunk of your face so i cant even see it all. eyes/nose/mouth are meh. Jawline is somewhat weak but you look like your only 16 so you'll probably grow into a better jaw line in the next few years. Biggest problem here is the hair, cant stand that. makes me angry just looking at it. 4.8/10
#161 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

Why not... I'll bit.

GazaAli
Get ready for a 3.5/10

if I'm lucky. :P
#162 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

so many good looking guys on OT and mingmao criticizing and rating low each and every. Not fair mingmao

indzman
If you want inflated scores then you are free to go to /r/amiugly, where every real life 4/10 is "cute, strong 7/10, date material"
#163 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Go.

jimkabrhel

Speaking as a teacher who grade a lot of homework, you're though process doesn't make sense. You make little in the way of true criticism, and say the word average, and yet you choose a 5.1?

Not that I care about the ectual score, but considering you've given no actual good scores, you should actually provide some reference to people you consider 1-10.

Including yourself.

just because one part of you is average (ie nose) doesn't mean you are overall average
#164 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

Why not... I'll bit.

mingmao3046

ugh. Not a fan of that beiber hair style at all. Covers a good chunk of your face so i cant even see it all. eyes/nose/mouth are meh. Jawline is somewhat weak but you look like your only 16 so you'll probably grow into a better jaw line in the next few years. Biggest problem here is the hair, cant stand that. makes me angry just looking at it. 4.8/10

:lol: Can you see my face now?

my eyes are blue... that's the only thing you can't see.

And really, why come everyone says its a bieber hair cut? -.- I don't remember bieber eing emo...

#165 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] Receding hairline (although you look better baldish than most). Thick eyebrows, average eyes/nose. Strong facial hair, not sure if for better or for worse. Slight pudge deteriorates your jawline and cheekbone outline, good smile though. 5.1/10mingmao3046

Including yourself.

just because one part of you is average (ie nose) doesn't mean you are overall average

You are giving arbitrary scores without a reference. That invalidates your judgements.

And you refuse to post a picture yourself. Why is that?

#166 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

mingmao3046

If you want inflated scores then you are free to go to /r/amiugly, where every real life 4/10 is "cute, strong 7/10, date material"

The guys who posted easily deserve 7.5 and higher ... imo lol.

#167 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Including yourself.

jimkabrhel

You are giving arbitrary scores without a reference. That invalidates your judgements.

Yep. Invalidates everything. TC post your pic already :P

#168 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
I'd love to see TC pictures. :lol: But I know he doesn't have the balls...
#169 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

Including yourself.

codymcclain14

lol what? these are what i would rate you personally, someone else might think you are a 6 but i rate you a 4. And I don't want to post a picture of myself online, god forbid someone IRL recognizes me
#170 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="indzman"]

mingmao3046

So you think I'm cute? :3
#171 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

Why not... I'll bit.

codymcclain14

And really, why come everyone says its a bieber hair cut? -.- I don't remember bieber eing emo...

still a 4.8 in my book bud.
#172 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]just because one part of you is average (ie nose) doesn't mean you are overall averagemingmao3046

lol what? these are what i would rate you personally, someone else might think you are a 6 but i rate you a 4. And I don't want to post a picture of myself online, god forbid someone IRL recognizes me

i don't remember writing this...
#173 Posted by megagene (23004 posts) -
I'd love to see TC pictures. :lol: But I know he doesn't have the balls... codymcclain14
I'd actually be satisfied if he even just posted a pic of a random guy or celebrity/model who he considered be in the 8-10 range.
#174 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

The guys who posted easily deserve 7.5 and higher ... imo lol.

are you kidding me? lmao. they arent bad looking but lets not get delusional here
#175 Posted by Storm_Marine (10867 posts) -

That feel when you realize you're probably the best looking person on OT......

#176 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] ugh. Not a fan of that beiber hair style at all. Covers a good chunk of your face so i cant even see it all. eyes/nose/mouth are meh. Jawline is somewhat weak but you look like your only 16 so you'll probably grow into a better jaw line in the next few years. Biggest problem here is the hair, cant stand that. makes me angry just looking at it. 4.8/10mingmao3046

still a 4.8 in my book bud.

I can stick my bangs in my mouth, and the sides go down to my neck... my hair is not that short.
#177 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]just because one part of you is average (ie nose) doesn't mean you are overall averagemingmao3046

Then suggest people who are 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 then, if you are going to be chicken.

#178 Posted by pie-junior (2822 posts) -
This is -like- really effective trolling. colour me surprised
#179 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

jimkabrhel

Then suggest people who are 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 then, if you are going to be chicken.

Alright hold on ill get some soon. need to find good examples
#180 Posted by Slayer_of_Bugs (121 posts) -
 .Lonelynight
10/10. Would mate with.
#181 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]lol what? these are what i would rate you personally, someone else might think you are a 6 but i rate you a 4. And I don't want to post a picture of myself online, god forbid someone IRL recognizes memingmao3046

Alright hold on ill get some soon. need to find good examples

This should be good.

#182 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -
8/10:  8.5/10:  A 10/10 is essentially unattainable, I've seen 1, maybe 2 legitimate 10's in my whole life. Same goes for 1/10, you need severe facial deformities to be a 1/10
#183 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
LOL @ Cody being a Justin Bieber.
#184 Posted by BPoole96 (22797 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

I'd love to know what random strangers on the internet think of my appearance

mingmao3046

Receding hairline, meh nose, decent jaw, okay eyes. thin eyebrowse. I rate you 5.2/10

I give myself a 6

#185 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
It's no coincidence the highest score was female o3o I think this is a ploy for OP to get girls to post their pictures just for him especially
#186 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

It's no coincidence the highest score was female o3o I think this is a ploy for OP to get girls to post their pictures just for him especially TrainerCeleste

Yup.

#187 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]It's no coincidence the highest score was female o3o I think this is a ploy for OP to get girls to post their pictures just for him especially jimkabrhel

Yup.

Must be it! ITT OP down rates guys, up rates girls in hopes they will post pictures, while men will not. OP refuses to post his picture meaning he must be creepy old man looking, so people would be weirded out if he posts. Therefore OP ignores the comments.
#188 Posted by wis3boi (31300 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]It's no coincidence the highest score was female o3o I think this is a ploy for OP to get girls to post their pictures just for him especially jimkabrhel

Yup.

and it was still a barley passing grade :lol:

everyone else just passin' out the 4.5s. Those 8/10 examples suck :P

#189 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]It's no coincidence the highest score was female o3o I think this is a ploy for OP to get girls to post their pictures just for him especially TrainerCeleste

Yup.

Must be it! ITT OP down rates guys, up rates girls in hopes they will post pictures, while men will not. OP refuses to post his picture meaning he must be creepy old man looking, so people would be weirded out if he posts. Therefore OP ignores the comments.

The only solution is to spam pictures of ugly men.

#190 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

This man is prettiest

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Yup.

and it was still a barley passing grade :lol:

everyone else just passin' out the 4.5s. Those 8/10 examples suck :P

The bottom one looks photoshopped :P his hair :lol:

#191 Posted by wis3boi (31300 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Yup.

jimkabrhel

The only solution is to spam pictures of ugly men.

Martha+Stewart1.jpg

#192 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
go ahead. rate me low for defying your conventional idea of beauty. [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#193 Posted by wis3boi (31300 posts) -

go ahead. rate me low for defying your conventional idea of beauty. [spoiler]  [/spoiler] LoG-Sacrament

2/10, would stab

#194 Posted by 2saugat (1439 posts) -

Since i am so insecure about my looks that i need apporval of some troll online here it goes, my pic from previous PYP thread.

2e2j7k8.jpg

yeah, u mirin?

#195 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Why not... I'll bite.

codymcclain14
15/10.
#196 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

Since i am so insecure about my looks that i need apporval of some troll online here it goes, my pic from previous PYP thread.

2e2j7k8.jpg

yeah, u mirin?

2saugat
cant see face too well, but what ever. hair i dont know, good eyes/eyebrowse, strong jaw, etc. 6/10
#197 Posted by mingmao3046 (2485 posts) -

9/10 :

#198 Posted by yokofox33 (29537 posts) -

I want a 4/10 at most. I have a really big and mishapen nose.

lol

#199 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

I want a 4/10 at most. I have a really big and mishapen nose.

lol

yokofox33
You kinda look like my math professor.
#200 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
>OP gets accused of downrating men >Next male post gets a 6