Obama is a weak president

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Legatus_Victix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Legatus_Victix
Member since 2012 • 144 Posts

obama_fail1.jpg?w=600&h=481

Who agrees? Discuss. LOL

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Oh... we went about 10 minutes without a religion or politics thread and you ruined it. :(meconate

It'll be locked within the hour.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#4 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

arn't you supposed to be busy in New Vegas with Ceaser's Legion?

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

*Sigh*

how long's it gonna take GS to implement a *Under lvl 10's are not allowed to create threads* rule for OT?

Legatus_Victix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Legatus_Victix

Is freedom of speech now revoked, because last I checked this thread has nothing offensive to it. I simply implored to discuss. Unless, of course, people haven't been paying attention to statistics since he took office and are incapable of having a civil discussion about it. If you disagree, respectfully prove me wrong. Simple, no?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Is freedom of speech now revoked, because last I checked this thread has nothing offensive to it. I simply implored to discuss. Unless, of course, people haven't been paying attention to statistics since he took office and are incapable of having a civil discussion about it. If you disagree, respectfully prove me wrong. Simple, no?

Legatus_Victix
Maybe you should provide an argument if you want people to prove you wrong.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

OP sucks, he's a hater, and he's a racist.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

Legatus_Victix
No but it's been talked about before, often actually :P Does it ever end well? No So we don't care any longer. and asking people to be respectful on threads like these is like asking the sun to talk to us. You can ask but it won't happen.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

Legatus_Victix
How about you explain your position and not vomit crap out of the mouth.
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Goyoshi12

Legatus_Victix

Freedom of speech? You barely said a thing.

Vac87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Vac87
Member since 2012 • 297 Posts

You guys lost the election. Deal with it or GTFO!

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

Legatus_Victix

Legatus, since you're relatively new, I think it's time I inform you that a lot of people on Gamespot don't like it when you criticize the precious.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 laughingman42

Legatus_Victix

You didn't actually contribute to the discussion, you're obviously here to start a fight. like I said, you suck, you're a hater, and your a racist.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

Is freedom of speech now revoked, because last I checked this thread has nothing offensive to it. Legatus_Victix

Last i checked, you were on a privately owned website, and you have no entitlement to freedom of speech. In fact, you have zero free speech, anywhere on the internet, unless its your own website as it is all privately owned property.

I simply implored to discuss. Unless, of course, people haven't been paying attention to statistics since he took office and are incapable of having a civil discussion about it. If you disagree, respectfully prove me wrong. Simple, no?

Legatus_Victix

What exactly makes him "weak"? I dont understand how a picture of him riding go-karts with his daughter makes him weak as president.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 whipassmt

Vac87

No we didn't, Bush beat Kerry.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#18 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

[QUOTE="Vac87"]

whipassmt

is talking about Obama being terrible, not Bush. what does Bush have anything to do with the damn discussion right now.
Legatus_Victix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Legatus_Victix

Racist? Me? HA. Certainly not. My political views have nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or any such thing. I'm simply stating I feel that Obama is driving this country into the ground. Debt, unemployment, and foreign policy have all diminished since he took office. Statisticly speaking, not just a matter of opinion. Once again, if anyone can counter this with an intelligent argument rather than flames or weak, opinionated remarks, please feel free too. Astonishing how no one can take a political statement these days without twisting everything out of shape lol.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 laughingman42

Racist? Me? HA. Certainly not. My political views have nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or any such thing. I'm simply stating I feel that Obama is driving this country into the ground. Debt, unemployment, and foreign policy have all diminished since he took office. Statisticly speaking, not just a matter of opinion. Once again, if anyone can counter this with an intelligent argument rather than flames or weak, opinionated remarks, please feel free too. Astonishing how no one can take a political statement these days without twisting everything out of shape lol.

Legatus_Victix

You're literally wrong on all counts except for the debt (and it should be noted the vast majority of the debt is caused by bush era policies) obviously you don't like him because he's black.

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lowkey254
[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

Legatus, since you're relatively new, I think it's time I inform you that a lot of people on Gamespot don't like it when you criticize the precious.

Not true, you have to give good reason to criticize the precious. Otherwise you sound like... Legatus?
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Goyoshi12

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

whipassmt

Last I checked OT was not very Pro-Obama.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TrainerCeleste
See look it's not even in page 3 and people are already at throats with knives :P
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
He's a square peg in a round hole
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lowkey254
He's a square peg in a round holedave123321
Do you have a prejudice against shapes or something?
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

Legatus_Victix

I'll go with the fact that the president has to deal with an obstructionist legislative branch and can never really get any of his agenda accomplished. Take the current fiscal cliff debate for example, the country reelected the president and his agenda was clear in letting the bush era tax cuts expire for the top 2% of households and business. Even though the american people approve of this in an overhelming majority, the GOP continues to fight about this for a reason I can't comprehend.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Goyoshi12

C'mon now guys, you're giving him what he wants, let's just get the hell out of this thread before we attract the zombies... O_O Oh no... seems I spoke too soon. Run!meconate

*meconate alerted the hoard*

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="meconate"]C'mon now guys, you're giving him what he wants, let's just get the hell out of this thread before we attract the zombies... O_O Oh no... seems I spoke too soon. Run!

OH DEAR LORD ABORT ABORT ABORT
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"]He's a square peg in a round holelowkey254

I am not shapist
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
He's overrated. Hasn't really done anything, but people still dickride him because he's a black president.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lowkey254
[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="dave123321"]He's a square peg in a round holedave123321

I am not shapist

SHAPIST! SHAPIST!
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whipassmt

obambi.jpg

What a weak man.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 laughingman42

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

Yusuke420

I'll go with the fact that the president has to deal with an obstructionist legislative branch and can never really get any of his agenda accomplished. Take the current fiscal cliff debate for example, the country reelected the president and his agenda was clear in letting the bush era tax cuts expire for the top 2% of households and business. Even though the american people approve of this in an overhelming majority, the GOP continues to fight about this for a reason I can't comprehend.

The GOP not only lost the presedential election, but they didn't win the senate either, and the only reason they won the house is because replubicans control a large portion of the geremandering (they got fewer votes)

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TrainerCeleste
 ^Reaction to this thread
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dave123321
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="lowkey254"] Do you have a prejudice against shapes or something?lowkey254
I am not shapist

SHAPIST! SHAPIST!

People wouldn't cry shapist if diffrent shapes actually pulled their weight.
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

He's overrated. Hasn't really done anything, but people still dickride him because he's a black president.chilly-chill

Except... He has. http://whatthef*ckhasobamadonesofar.com/ - replace the * with a u

And in terms of promises he's made on his campaign trail, he actually falls pretty average with other president's track records.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 laughingman42

He's overrated. Hasn't really done anything, but people still dickride him because he's a black president.chilly-chill

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com

and thats with an obstructionist congress.

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

Legatus_Victix

This thread doesnt even promote meaningful discussion...

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

And OP has abandoned the thread. Thanks OT for driving him off. You can stop now.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="Vac87"]

SaudiFury

is talking about Obama being terrible, not Bush. what does Bush have anything to do with the damn discussion right now.

He's strong.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Goyoshi12

And OP has abandoned the thread. Thanks OT for driving him off. You can stop now.

Guybrush_3

NO! :evil:

I'm bored. :(

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

Why do people make threads if they won't hang around long enough to actually have the damn discussion?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dave123321

Guybrush_3
I have a name
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dave123321

Why do people make threads if they won't hang around long enough to actually have the damn discussion?

Yusuke420
Damned if you do, damned if you don't
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Goyoshi12

Yusuke420

Because there was no discussion to being with.

Just a very, very, very, very, very, thinly made *attempt* at a discussion.

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#50 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts

*Sigh*

how long's it gonna take GS to implement a *Under lvl 10's are not allowed to create threads* rule for OT?

sexyweapons
Wouldn't stop these threads from being made in the first place.