Obama is a weak president

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

Why do people make threads if they won't hang around long enough to actually have the damn discussion?

Yusuke420

Because he got called out on being a racist.

#52 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Why do people make threads if they won't hang around long enough to actually have the damn discussion?

laughingman42

Why was race even brought up?
#53 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"]

*Sigh*

how long's it gonna take GS to implement a *Under lvl 10's are not allowed to create threads* rule for OT?

1PMrFister

Wouldn't stop these threads from being made in the first place.

He's right. It would just make them wait longer to post.

Waiting =/= Stopping

#54 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

laughingman42

I see no evidence to indicate that he's a racist.

#55 Posted by Legatus_Victix (138 posts) -

I find this all very amusing. Truely. For the second time, his race has NOTHING to do with my negative opinion of him. People are so fond of the race card these days, maybe instead of playing the race card hand you should do a quick search, do a little background research - and not from the media sources which are hand fed lies to the public - and than come and tell me if you can honestly say hes a good president?

For what reason is he a good president? How about I revise this question to the following -

WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FORYOU PERSONALLY since he took office? What has he done for this country that people can look to and say "man, he did bring change?" . Are you going to deny his administration is deceptive, deceitful, inept at foreign policy and economy after doing some true research and not what Yahoo news and other sources feed you?

Truthfully, I don't care how people paint me to be. Be it a bigot or anything else, I feel no regret for voicing how I truthfully feel about this president. Should I go further and point out all his mishaps? His massive amounts of spending and debt? His numerous family vacations? The BP oil spill incident? The embassy atttack and his lies about it? The financing of terrorist groups in Syria? His private parties and date nights paid for by tax payer money? The list goes on and on. His skin color is a poor excuse or defense, people don't dislike him because hes black they dislike him because hes a poor manager of this country and a even poorer keeper of his vows of change. The only change we have left in this country is spare change after his spending sprees and handouts to countries like Russia, who were getting 2 billion a year. Its appalling, but carry on defending him I do find it rather amusing.

#57 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I find this all very amusing. Truely. For the second time, his race has NOTHING to do with my negative opinion of him. People are so fond of the race card these days, maybe instead of playing the race card hand you should do a quick search, do a little background research - and not from the media sources which are hand fed lies to the public - and than come and tell me if you can honestly say hes a good president?

For what reason is he a good president? How about I revise this question to the following -

WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FORYOU PERSONALLY since he took office? What has he done for this country that people can look to and say "man, he did bring change?" . Are you going to deny his administration is deceptive, deceitful, inept at foreign policy and economy after doing some true research and not what Yahoo news and other sources feed you?

Truthfully, I don't care how people paint me to be. Be it a bigot or anything else, I feel no regret for voicing how I truthfully feel about this president. Should I go further and point out all his mishaps? His massive amounts of spending and debt? His numerous family vacations? The BP oil spill incident? The embassy atttack and his lies about it? The financing of terrorist groups in Syria? His private parties and date nights paid for by tax payer money? The list goes on and on. His skin color is a poor excuse or defense, people don't dislike him because hes black they dislike him because hes a poor manager of this country and a even poorer keeper of his vows of change. The only change we have left in this country is spare change after his spending sprees and handouts to countries like Russia, who were getting 2 billion a year. Its appalling, but carry on defending him I do find it rather amusing.

Legatus_Victix

:lol:

Oh this is gonna be good.

#58 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"]

*Sigh*

how long's it gonna take GS to implement a *Under lvl 10's are not allowed to create threads* rule for OT?

1PMrFister

No but it would give the mods an excuse to lock em before they developed like this one.

#59 Posted by comp_atkins (31327 posts) -
disagree, but at least the pic is funny
#60 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

whipassmt

I have no idea if he's actually a racist, but if he's going to start sh*t without evidence, I'm going to return the favor.

#61 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -

Legatus_Victix

No, not master. Master's our friend, our friend.

#62 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

Addressed nothing I said and made up a whole bunch of stuff. What did the president have to do with the BP oil spill? He allocated the resources needed for clean up and the people responsible are being brought to justice and have been made to pay massive fines and sanctions (BP can't even get any new offshore licenses).

#63 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

Legatus_Victix

I have health insurance and will be able to maintain health insurance becasue of him. What has he done to hurt you personally?

#64 Posted by Legatus_Victix (138 posts) -

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

laughingman42

I have no idea if he's actually a racist, but if he's going to start sh*t without evidence, I'm going to return the favor.

I gave my evidence. You've yet to. Do tell me why hes so great?
#65 Posted by comp_atkins (31327 posts) -

Legatus_Victix
he brought of the crazy in a lot of republicans like NO PRESIDENT EVER BEFORE and that has been very entertaining for me to watch, PERSONALLY. so thanks, barry.
#66 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] I see no evidence to indicate that he's a racist.

Legatus_Victix

Oh, he's back.
#67 Posted by Legatus_Victix (138 posts) -

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

laughingman42

I have health insurance and will be able to maintain health insurance becasue of him. What has he done to hurt you personally?

How long will you have health insurance if the federal government cant afford it anymore, or if this country collapses from bankruptcy? Health insurance aside, his reckless spending is a big issue for this country and its not helping when hes just adding to the bill.
#68 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

laughingman42

robbed a bank, mugged an old lady, said something about my momma?

#69 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] I see no evidence to indicate that he's a racist.

Legatus_Victix

You're "evidence" is almost entirely comprised of lies and misconstrued facts.

#70 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"][QUOTE="laughingman42"]

meconate

Oh, he's back.

Bummer.

#71 Posted by Jebus213 (8770 posts) -

WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FORYOU PERSONALLY since he took office?

Legatus_Victix

I'm now on my parents healthcare till I'm 26?

It's nice.

#72 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -

I want to thank everyone for feeding the troll. Your pennies a day can keep feeding him/her for another week, but don't stop. We'll always need your help.

#73 Posted by Legatus_Victix (138 posts) -

Addressed nothing I said and made up a whole bunch of stuff. What did the president have to do with the BP oil spill? He allocated the resources needed for clean up and the people responsible are being brought to justice and have been made to pay massive fines and sanctions (BP can't even get any new offshore licenses).

Yusuke420

Do a quick research task and look up how long it took him to rectify the BP oil spill and the reason why it took him so long. I dont think FDR or Lincoln put important presidential tasks on hold to go on vacation.

#74 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I want to thank everyone for feeding the troll. Your pennies a day can keep feeding him/her for another week, but don't stop. We'll always need your help.

lowkey254

Hey, you helped as well as the rest of us.

You're coming down with this ship, too. :twisted:

#75 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

[QUOTE="Legatus_Victix"]

Legatus_Victix

How long will you have health insurance if the federal government cant afford it anymore, or if this country collapses from bankruptcy? Health insurance aside, his reckless spending is a big issue for this country and its not helping when hes just adding to the bill.

My health insurance isn't even provided by the government you moron. My parents pay for it (I'm 24), and I won't be rejected from paying for it myself because of my pre-existing condition when I graduate. So f*ck off.

#76 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

NONE of his agenda is getting done because of the obstructionist legislature, I don't understand how you fail to see this. He has offered 10 to 1 spending cuts to tax increases but the GOP refuses to budget. Only the GOP would be worried about an embassy attack in which only four americans died, but at the same time support two wars in the middle east that have killed or maimed thousands. DEMOCRATS WANT TO CUT SPENDING AND HAVE FOR YEARS NOW BUT THE OPPOSITION REFUSES TO MEET THEM HALF WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!

#77 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

lowkey254
Complaining about him in his thread is still giving him what he wants
#78 Posted by XaosII (16573 posts) -

Legatus_Victix

So let me get this straight, you want rephrase your question to "what has oboma done for you personalliy?" And then go on to attack him about points that have no personal effect on you?

How has ANY single thing you listed affected you personally? It hasn't. Because his "debt, unemployment, and foreign policy has diminished" under his administration has, like, totally affected you personally.

#79 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -

NONE of his agenda is getting done because of the obstructionist legislature, I don't understand how you fail to see this. He has offered 10 to 1 spending cuts to tax increases but the GOP refuses to budget. Only the GOP would be worried about an embassy attack in which only four americans died, but at the same time support two wars in the middle east that have killed or maimed thousands. DEMOCRATS WANT TO CUT SPENDING AND HAVE FOR YEARS NOW BUT THE OPPOSITION REFUSES TO MEET THEM HALF WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!

Yusuke420

Democrats also supported those wars.

#80 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -
How exactly is he "weak"?
#81 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

Goyoshi12

Yeah, low key. You are just as bad as us.
#82 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Legatus_Victix

Do a quick research task and look up how long it took him to rectify the BP oil spill and the reason why it took him so long. I dont think FDR or Lincoln put important presidential tasks on hold to go on vacation.

Why don't you persent actual evidence instead of tell people to look it up. The burden of proof is on you.

#83 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="lowkey254"]

Complaining about him in his thread is still giving him what he wants

I'm not complaining. I'm thanking you all for giving to those who need. Tis the season to give!
#84 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

I guess I am, although I'm here for the kicks.
#85 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Legatus_Victix

It was the largest oil spill in world history of course it took a long time to clean up that's common sense. ALL PRESIDENTS TAKE VACTIONS, and with the way the GOP behaves I don't blame him one bit, **** must be stressful.

#86 Posted by comp_atkins (31327 posts) -
How exactly is he "weak"?MercenaryMafia
i heard he bowed to some guy once... what a f---in pvssy...
#87 Posted by Legatus_Victix (138 posts) -

Oh, and to finish this off since I've made my point, I believe the majority of people LOVE this president because of all the free handouts and incentives they recieve. But do a quick look at the world, look at Greece. Look at what is comming to America real soon because you know what guys? When the government can't afford all the nice little perks and benefits anymore, what do you think will happen and who will provide it for you? Certainly not Obama or whoever is in office. And hes only contributing to the downfall of America. But go on, rejoice and celebrate him while you can. The tolls of his reckless spending are already showing.

And if a troll is someone who intelligently voices an opinion with as much respect as possible, than I surely am a troll. For all you who aren't really doing anything but spectating and flamming me, congrats it looks good on the page but you surely haven't done anything to prove me wrong. The only thing I've seen here is a first hand look at how America today loves getting government benefits and believing in false idols. But its okay, you're entitled to believe what you want I on the other hand will not slam my head into the ground, become oblivious to the truth, and believe what the government wants me too. Carry on if you will though.

#88 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -
[QUOTE="MercenaryMafia"]How exactly is he "weak"?comp_atkins
i heard he bowed to some guy once... what a f---in pvssy...

I heard he gave a Churchill bust back once
#89 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

OP is still a racist. He hasn't presented evidence to the contrary. My evidence is that he doesn't like obama (this holds about as much water as his arguments at this point)

#90 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

lowkey254

Why do you think we're still here?

For a good discussion? Please...

#91 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

Oh, and to finish this off since I've made my point, I believe the majority of people LOVE this president because of all the free handouts and incentives they recieve. But do a quick look at the world, look at Greece. Look at what is comming to America real soon because you know what guys? When the government can't afford all the nice little perks and benefits anymore, what do you think will happen and who will provide it for you? Certainly not Obama or whoever is in office. And hes only contributing to the downfall of America. But go on, rejoice and celebrate him while you can. The tolls of his reckless spending are already showing.

And if a troll is someone who intelligently voices an opinion with as much respect as possible, than I surely am a troll. For all you who aren't really doing anything but spectating and flamming me, congrats it looks good on the page but you surely haven't done anything to prove me wrong. The only thing I've seen here is a first hand look at how America today loves getting government benefits and believing in false idols. But its okay, you're entitled to believe what you want I on the other hand will not slam my head into the ground, become oblivious to the truth, and believe what the government wants me too. Carry on if you will though.

Legatus_Victix

You're point has not been intellegently voiced, you come off like a moron (probably because you are one) you haven't presented any meaningful arguments. The point I've pointed out is actually SAVING the government money by them not having to cover me. Again, the burden of proof is on you. you don't even understand basic logic. You're a dumbass.

#92 Posted by comp_atkins (31327 posts) -

Legatus_Victix

....aaaand there's your problem, mittens.

#93 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -

[QUOTE="1PMrFister"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"]

*Sigh*

sexyweapons

No but it would give the mods an excuse to lock em before they developed like this one.

I don't know, I've seen threads made by accounts under level 10 in System Wars that went up to 10 pages before the mods locked them.
#94 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="dave123321"] Yeah, low key. You are just as bad as us.Goyoshi12

I like encouraging trolls
#95 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -
#96 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -

I guess I am, although I'm here for the kicks.lowkey254

lol
#97 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

You STILL have not addressed the fact that the GOP has blocked every single attempt by the president to provide a balanced budget. Why don't you think the GOP has ANY blame in the current political climate?

#98 Posted by comp_atkins (31327 posts) -
[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] I guess I am, although I'm here for the kicks.dave123321

wtf else is there to do here?
#99 Posted by whipassmt (14024 posts) -

You STILL have not addressed the fact that the GOP has blocked every single attempt by the president to provide a balanced budget. Why don't you think the GOP has ANY blame in the current political climate?

Yusuke420

And the Democrat-controlled Senate voted down Obama's budget 97-0.

#100 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
And if a troll is someone who intelligently voices an opinion with as much respect as possible, than I surely am a troll.Legatus_Victix
Oh my... don't flatter yourself too much, dear.