No milk for her cereal, girl commits murder in anger.

• 193 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I'm betting there's more to this story than we're hearing. People don't get killed over spilled milk.

As a previous poster stated, he probably molested/raped her in the past and she finally snapped.

AFraud

Is there ANY evidence of molestation or rape? After she killed the guy, did she say "that's what you get for raping me"?

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#152 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

Obviously the girl has a long troubled history with the man and there is more to it besides the milk issue. Maybe girl slowly built up here grudge against that guy until one day she finally snaps.

TerrorToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 TerrorToaster
Member since 2009 • 207 Posts

Is it possible the milk had gone bad, thus the man poured it down the sink? W..................T......................F................

ProtestTheJOEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 ProtestTheJOEL
Member since 2009 • 1015 Posts
THey should kick this dumb girls ass and toss her in the slammer
OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts

What's wrong with the children these days? :?

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#156 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Dry cereal is terrible though...
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#157 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
That poor guy. Died over...milk.
DazedDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#158 DazedDarkness
Member since 2008 • 2261 Posts

I blame that rap music!.... and VIDEO GAMES!

And ROCK MUSIC! It's teh DEVAL!

RJay123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 RJay123
Member since 2009 • 911 Posts

[QUOTE="AFraud"]

I'm betting there's more to this story than we're hearing. People don't get killed over spilled milk.

As a previous poster stated, he probably molested/raped her in the past and she finally snapped.

MrGeezer

Is there ANY evidence of molestation or rape? After she killed the guy, did she say "that's what you get for raping me"?

Does there need to be evidence? Of course anyone that rapes someone will hide all evidence possible. I'm not saying he did it for sure, but we cannot say he didn't rape her either.
Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
That just makes . . . no sense.
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I think it's a bit crazy that they're charging a 13 year old as an adult. Sure, some kids do commit murder with as much intent and cold blood as adults, but I don't think this was such a case seeing as how she did it in the heat of the moment. I'm not saying she should get off free, she killed a man, but at the same time I do think that she should be tried as a child, not an adult.

Also, there are some hints in the story that this wasn't a very functional family to begin with. I don't think there was any rape/molestation, but rather the father was probably a **** (the story says he poured the rest of the milk down the sink, sounds like he was trying to spite the girl), the girl was probably a short-tempered, easy to enrage brat who was resentful at the guy who married her grandmother, and her grandmother was probably a very bad caretaker.

And just as an unrelated aside, I also think it's ridiculous that someone being tried as an adult for murder is only looking at 60 years in prison whereas the guy who was convicted (and then later acquitted) of molesting five kids gets three life sentences. Apparently molestation is a worse crime than murder in this country.

side-action

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 side-action
Member since 2009 • 177 Posts
wow,murder over milk....
jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#163 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

this is like a ylyl thread. some of the replies people posted were absolute comic gold.

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#164 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

I think it's a bit crazy that they're charging a 13 year old as an adult. Sure, some kids do commit murder with as much intent and cold blood as adults, but I don't think this was such a case seeing as how she did it in the heat of the moment. I'm not saying she should get off free, she killed a man, but at the same time I do think that she should be tried as a child, not an adult.

Also, there are some hints in the story that this wasn't a very functional family to begin with. I don't think there was any rape/molestation, but rather the father was probably a **** (the story says he poured the rest of the milk down the sink, sounds like he was trying to spite the girl), the girl was probably a short-tempered, easy to enrage brat who was resentful at the guy who married her grandmother, and her grandmother was probably a very bad caretaker.

And just as an unrelated aside, I also think it's ridiculous that someone being tried as an adult for murder is only looking at 60 years in prison whereas the guy who was convicted (and then later acquitted) of molesting five kids gets three life sentences. Apparently molestation is a worse crime than murder in this country.

gameguy6700
That doesn't sit right with me, sorry. Murder is murder. It was a thought out action and certainly not "in the heat of the moment". She walked into the kitchen, got a knife, chased after him and sliced his throat open. That's not she already had a knife and lashed out, she thought this through. From what I read, the guy told her she could have the last of the milk if after he poured a glass for the baby but she swore so he poured it away as punishment. A bit harsh, but not worth killing over. No use crying over spilled milk, as they say.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="AFraud"]

RJay123

Does there need to be evidence? Of course anyone that rapes someone will hide all evidence possible. I'm not saying he did it for sure, but we cannot say he didn't rape her either.

You can't say for sure that ANYONE never raped someone else. That's partly why you don't go around accusing people of rape when you don't have any evidence.

You COULD have raped your girlfriend, I COULD have raped my mom, and Barack Obama COULD have raped every woman on the Supreme Court.

And again, if this girl had killed the man while he was in the process of trying to rape her, then there wouldn't have been any dispute about that. She would've gotten off scott-free, end of story. If she'd killed the man and then immediately gone around saying "that's what he gets for raping me", then that would at least bring up the question of whether or not he had raped or molested her. But that didn't happen. Never mind the dead guy, there's nothing in THE GIRL'S actions to even bring up the possibility of rape. Were there any complaints of beatings, or the girl showing up to school with black eyes and bruises? Were there any calls to childrens' services?

No. At least not in the article, which is what the people here are going on.

The fact is, the ONLY reason people are pulling out the rape/abuse card is because they don't want to believe that a 14 year old girl can be genuinely bad. That's it.

And it's very low to blame a murder victim for deserving his murder because he may have been a rapist, when there's not one single shred of evidence pointing to any kind of rape. This man got murdered for trying to discipline a spoiled selfish snot-nosed little girl (at least that's what the article indicated), and he's getting called a rapist SOLELY because the person who killed him was a 14 year old girl.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 MrGeezer

gameguy6700

What if instead of pouring the milk down the sink, he had simply spanked her?

What if he had taken away her Nintendo Wii?

What if he had grounded her and told her that she can't go hang out with her friends for a month?

Is it merely possible that he was simply DISCIPLING her?

People are acting like he poured the milk down the sink just because he was an ass, but they're conveniently forgetting to include the part where he supposedly got cussed at by the girl for giving the BABY first dibs on the milk. They're conveniently forgetting how according to the story, he supposedly poured the milk down the sink NOT because he didn't want the girl to have milk, but because the girl was cussing at him to give her the milk.

For those here who are still kids, I propose a little exercise. Think of one thing you'd like to have, and that you think there's a good chance that your parents will buy for you if you ask. Maybe your birthday is coming up and you want an iPod. Now try going up to your parents and saying "Mother ****er, you'd better give me a ****ing iPod!" Then wait and see if your parents actually give you one.

They might have already had an iPod stashed away in their bedroom closet, but I guarantee that most parents would take that **** right back to the store and get a refund if their kids started talking to them like that. The second that my kids ever start DEMANDING stuff from me, and cussing me out as a way of bullying me into giving it to them, is the second that THEY WON'T BE GETTING IT.

Is it even remotely possible that the man poured the milk down the sink because some snot-nosed selfish kid was demanding that he give her her ****ing milk?

RJay123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 RJay123
Member since 2009 • 911 Posts

[QUOTE="RJay123"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

You can't say for sure that ANYONE never raped someone else. That's partly why you don't go around accusing people of rape when you don't have any evidence.

You COULD have raped your girlfriend, I COULD have raped my mom, and Barack Obama COULD have raped every woman on the Supreme Court.

And again, if this girl had killed the man while he was in the process of trying to rape her, then there wouldn't have been any dispute about that. She would've gotten off scott-free, end of story. If she'd killed the man and then immediately gone around saying "that's what he gets for raping me", then that would at least bring up the question of whether or not he had raped or molested her. But that didn't happen. Never mind the dead guy, there's nothing in THE GIRL'S actions to even bring up the possibility of rape. Were there any complaints of beatings, or the girl showing up to school with black eyes and bruises? Were there any calls to childrens' services?

The fact is, the ONLY reason people are pulling out the rape/abuse card is because they don't want to believe that a 14 year old girl can be genuinely bad. That's it.

And it's very low to blame a murder victim for deserving his murder because he may have been a rapist, when there's not one single shred of evidence pointing to any kind of rape. This man got murdered for trying to discipline a spoiled selfish snot-nosed little girl (at least that's what the article indicated), and he's getting called a rapist SOLELY because the person who killed him was a 14 year old girl.

You're right in that....I just can't believe a human being would be born evil. At least not THAT evil. You know how most criminals are, they have a troubled past.
Hot-Tamale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#168 Hot-Tamale
Member since 2009 • 2052 Posts

Story Here

I mean, I've been upset when there is no milk for my cereal or when it's out of date. But I mean come on, this is flat out rediculous.

Does anything like this get you guys really upset? Maybe if you break a shoe lace or if someone ate the last Chips Ahoy?

LukeAF24

that's a wee bit over-the-top.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MrGeezer

You're right in that....I just can't believe a human being would be born evil. At least not THAT evil. You know how most criminals are, they have a troubled past. RJay123

Dude, she's 13 years old. Who ever said that she was BORN evil?

And yeah, she probably had a troubled past. Lots of kids do, and they don't go murdering anyone.

But...correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the man she killed her grandmother's new boyfriend? If she's like this because of a bad upbringing, is it more likely that grandma's new bf made her this way in the short time that the new bf was around? Or is it more likely that GRANDMA (and the parents, before grandma) are more responsible for screwing this kid up?

I mean, wasn't the murder victim the new person in the whole relationship? Is it more likely that the NEW guy is responsible for ****ing this kid up, or is it more likely that grandma screwed that kid up, and the new guy got punished for it because he was the new guy?

Saying that the new guy had to have raped her isn't just passing the blame from the child onto the victim. It's passing the blame from the MOM onto the victim, from the DAD, onto the victim, and from the GRANDMOTHER onto the victim.

Why is this girl being cared for by granny, rather than by mommy or daddy? Where the hell are mommy and daddy?

You're damn right, this kid probably DID have a troubled childhood, but her troubles probably started a hell of a long time before she ever met the man that she murdered. First question is why GRANNY is taking care of her instead of her PARENTS? Do you think that THAT might possibly have something to do with why this kid is so ****ed up?

Hot-Tamale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#170 Hot-Tamale
Member since 2009 • 2052 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="RJay123"]Does there need to be evidence? Of course anyone that rapes someone will hide all evidence possible. I'm not saying he did it for sure, but we cannot say he didn't rape her either.RJay123

You're right in that....I just can't believe a human being would be born evil. At least not THAT evil. You know how most criminals are, they have a troubled past.

I highly doubt that the girl was 'spoiled.' SHe grew up in a bad neighborhood and there probably was some domestic abuse present. Why else would the girl get so mad about these seemingly trivial (if mean) mishaps.

anihimrox222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#171 anihimrox222
Member since 2006 • 12411 Posts

all i have to say is...with an anger like that....send her to therapy lol

KudoS17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 KudoS17
Member since 2008 • 1050 Posts

Wow over cereal seriously the reason for murder these days

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

This tops the story about the dude who killed his parents because he doesnt want to let em down :P

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#174 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
I highly doubt that the girl was 'spoiled.' SHe grew up in a bad neighborhood and there probably was some domestic abuse present. Why else would the girl get so mad about these seemingly trivial (if mean) mishaps.Hot-Tamale
Well you're making the assumption she was a completely sane person prior. You can do everything right as a parent and still end up with a child who's a complete arse. I've met plenty of people who blow up over trivial matters. Simply, they are unhinged from reality. She doesn't need to be showered with presents to be "spoiled", she only needs to learn that she can do whatever she wants and not be punished for it. When punishment is given these kids often have no idea how to react and so go completely and utterly batcrap insane over nothing.
YoungGun13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#175 YoungGun13
Member since 2006 • 2581 Posts

you gotta be kiddin me... this is so ridiculous im sorry that im laughin

XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

I understand. It happens to me a few times a year. You get all excited for breakfast and get a bowl and toss in some delicious sugar filth (preferably junk with marshmallows) and then after all that effort you realise there is no milk. It's a terrible experience. But the worst is when you pour the milk and then find out it was old. RAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE!!!!

Nifty_Shark

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that ****,

Moral of the story here folks: is don't **** with other people's milk or you'll get shanked.

SmokinDankNugz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 SmokinDankNugz
Member since 2009 • 242 Posts

Story Here

I mean, I've been upset when there is no milk for my cereal or when it's out of date. But I mean come on, this is flat out rediculous.

Does anything like this get you guys really upset? Maybe if you break a shoe lace or if someone ate the last Chips Ahoy?

LukeAF24
Obviously it was her life in general. It wasn't the milk. Learn something about people, it's never that simple.
munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#178 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts
Hey more stupid humans doing stupid things... nothing new to see here...
MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#179 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts

"I'm Labrina Brown and I killed him," she told an officer, according to the complaint.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

Stupid kid. Watched to much Scarface. :P

SmokinDankNugz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 SmokinDankNugz
Member since 2009 • 242 Posts

"I'm Labrina Brown and I killed him," she told an officer, according to the complaint.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

Stupid kid. Watched to much Scarface. :P

MasterBolt360
... Yeah. Cause that's so Scarface related... Maybe if she railed a hand busted line of yayo and pulled out an M16 and shot someone it would be Scarface style :P
filiwian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#181 filiwian
Member since 2007 • 2232 Posts
When she grows up she'll later regret it. I think that's enough of a burden on her to live for.
Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
love how its played out as if milk was the only issue. in these cases where it makes the headline that much mroe controversial, it wasnt discussed much how the family had obviously been having problems beforehand. article's title is misleading and ignorant.
CurfewVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 CurfewVII
Member since 2008 • 802 Posts
Am I the only one in the mood for a bowl of cereal now?
Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

I blame COD 4

Avatar image for ilikeninjagirls
ilikeninjagirls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ilikeninjagirls
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="twilightpanda"][QUOTE="phillo99"]

This is obviously the knife's fault.

phillo99

damn right everyone knows without milk a knife would go on a rampage :o

Let's ban knives. Together!

She's a girl? Don't ban knives. She shouldn't have been dumb and not made some herself.
Avatar image for ilikeninjagirls
ilikeninjagirls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ilikeninjagirls
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

I blame COD 4

Lief_Ericson
doubt its CODs fault. prolly kill your boss's fault. or joecartoon
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#187 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

I personally don't give a flying donkey about her age or her mental status but to take someones life over something as petty as this surely deserves at least 15 years in jail. I'm 15 (14 turning 15 anyway) and when something doesn't go my way I don't go around stabbing people with knives. I get angry, that's true. I shout, yep true again, I stab people for stupid reasons? Nah that's what a psychopath would do.

I won't be suprised if her defence lawyers are planning to scapegoat videogames as a reaon why she is so utterly ******.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

It sounds like we don't know the whole story. I'm willing to bet abuse. The way she acted and the way she simply told the officer what she did tells me something's up.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Obviously has mental issues.

vj02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 vj02
Member since 2009 • 890 Posts
Am I the only one in the mood for a bowl of cereal now?CurfewVII
No I think I'm hungry too..for blood :twisted:
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
Im not going to lie when your pour out your cereal, then you check the fridge and theirs no milk I do see red. I get really pissed off but not to kill anyone thats OOT
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
I know how she feels, I get really pissed off when my family use the last of the milk for my cereal. People kill each other for stupid reasons - may as well accept it now.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
Am I the only one in the mood for a bowl of cereal now?CurfewVII
Just had mine - luckily there was enough milk :3