Name that Cartoon Character season 2!!! (Guess this up!)

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 icecrusher44
Member since 2007 • 615 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]

Round 15 [Guess this up!...]

Be the 15th winner and the season 3 is comming up soon!!!:)

I will give some hints..... This toon character's name is this.... S_ n G_k_ ....and the show's title is this..."Gensomaden Saiyuki" ....now, can you answer this now?:D I hoped so....:wink:

chido-jose
Here is his full picture... I hoped someone knows who is this...:wink:  S_ on Go_u

Son Goku

You won already but I will accept that in no award....sorry, no award:) ...lets move on to the next season 3!!!:D See you there!
marolia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#102 marolia
Member since 2004 • 4030 Posts
[QUOTE="chido-jose"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]

I will give some hints..... This toon character's name is this.... S_ n G_k_ ....and the show's title is this..."Gensomaden Saiyuki" ....now, can you answer this now?:D I hoped so....:wink:

icecrusher44
Here is his full picture... I hoped someone knows who is this...:wink:  S_ on Go_u

Son Goku

You won already but I will accept that in no award....sorry, no award:) ...lets move on to the next season 3!!!:D See you there!

Is that really Son Goku..?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 icecrusher44
Member since 2007 • 615 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="chido-jose"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]

I will give some hints..... This toon character's name is this.... S_ n G_k_ ....and the show's title is this..."Gensomaden Saiyuki" ....now, can you answer this now?:D I hoped so....:wink:

marolia

Son Goku

Is that really Son Goku..?

yes it is! but its not the Dragonball Z(son goku) ....he's from the show, Gensomaden Saiyuki...