Name that Cartoon Character season 2!!! (Guess this up!)

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 icecrusher44
Member since 2007 • 615 Posts

The season 2 of the NTCC contest will be started soon...just visit always this topic and I will post the toon character for season 2!

Loading... Loading... Loading...

PierSkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 PierSkillz
Member since 2007 • 2952 Posts
in a couple of hours this topic will be gone on page what ever and people aren't going to look for it, and you can't pin it up so have fun with that, also lame topic, have a nice day..
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 icecrusher44
in a couple of hours this topic will be gone on page what ever and people aren't going to look for it, and you can't pin it up so have fun with that, also lame topic, have a nice day..PierSkillz
Go post all you want for me! All of my topics that i post are lame..lame..lame...okay....its okay for me even it hurts:) I don't care if this topic will be gone...:)If this will be locked theres a reason,right? okay i'll accept that...
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
Couldn't you just have found the picture first and post it, instead of making us wait for it? :?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 icecrusher44

mBut i'll start now the season 2 round 1!:) Be ready and to be the 1st winner for round 1 of season 2 and get the price!:D

EDIT:I put some colors,mixed and everything to this toon character but still easy....go guess it!

Who is this toon character? this could be easy....:D Guess this up!

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 icecrusher44
Couldn't you just have found the picture first and post it, instead of making us wait for it? :?freakyzeeky1986
I did it already....i posted it....:D have fun!
curtkobain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 curtkobain
Member since 2005 • 3898 Posts
mandy i'm a beast. what do i win?
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 Hells_rebelion
Member since 2003 • 2957 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]But i'll start now the season 2 round 1!:) Be ready and to be the 1st winner for round 1 of season 2 and get the price!:D  Who is this toon character? this could be easy....:D Guess this up!

Mandi
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="curtkobain"]mandy i'm a beast. what do i win?

oh right:lol: I edited it and you got already an answer..:) but okay...you just won the first round! Okay, curtkobain won the round 1 and have the special price.... Now, I will be given to you the price later...I'll PM it to you:D Congrats!
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 icecrusher44
We will move to the next 2nd round... I'll post it later after our school....okay? Loading...
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="Hells_rebelion"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]But i'll start now the season 2 round 1!:) Be ready and to be the 1st winner for round 1 of season 2 and get the price!:D  Who is this toon character? this could be easy....:D Guess this up!

Mandi

sorry but someone answered it already.... looking forward for the next 2nd round!
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Ready:x
Avatar image for Snow_Leprechaun
Snow_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Snow_Leprechaun
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts
Can you play even if you won in Season 1?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 icecrusher44
Can you play even if you won in Season 1?Snow_Leprechaun
yep!:D you can just vote but again only a certification coz' someone won already for the 1st round... we are looking forward to the 2nd round..... just wait.....copy and paste it only.....okay?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 icecrusher44
Okay, the 2nd round has been started...get ready....be the second winner of the NTCC contest! Your award is only a season 2 certification... but still okay, right? I am looking for the beautiful award just for you....but for now....only simple..:D Here's now the 2nd toon character.....Who is this?:)  so easy you know...if you watched this show you can answer it.... Guess this up!!!:) -------------------------------------------------------------:) Previous winner of the NTCC season 2! -Curtkobain (New Winner8)! )
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Okay, the 2nd round has been started...get ready....be the second winner of the NTCC contest! Your award is only a season 2 certification... but still okay, right? I am looking for the beautiful award just for you....but for now....only simple..:D Here's now the 2nd toon character.....Who is this?:)  so easy you know...if you watched this show you can answer it.... Guess this up!!!:) -------------------------------------------------------------:) Previous winner of the NTCC season 2! -Curtkobain (New Winner8)! )

I put some colors, added eyebrows and everything... guess this!:D
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pinneyapple
Member since 2005 • 5566 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Okay, the 2nd round has been started...get ready....be the second winner of the NTCC contest! Your award is only a season 2 certification... but still okay, right? I am looking for the beautiful award just for you....but for now....only simple..:D Here's now the 2nd toon character.....Who is this?:)  so easy you know...if you watched this show you can answer it.... Guess this up!!!:) -------------------------------------------------------------:) Previous winner of the NTCC season 2! -Curtkobain (New Winner8)! )

Blooregard Q. Kazoo
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="pinneyapple"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Okay, the 2nd round has been started...get ready....be the second winner of the NTCC contest! Your award is only a season 2 certification... but still okay, right? I am looking for the beautiful award just for you....but for now....only simple..:D Here's now the 2nd toon character.....Who is this?:)  so easy you know...if you watched this show you can answer it.... Guess this up!!!:) -------------------------------------------------------------:) Previous winner of the NTCC season 2! -Curtkobain (New Winner8)! )

Blooregard Q. Kazoo

Congratulation pineyapple!!! you just win a season 2 certification of winning this game! I'll PM you your award and be sure to post it in your blog post! Just wait for tomorrow or later and I will give you your price!:D You are the 2nd winner of season 2!:)
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts

mBut i'll start now the season 2 round 1!:) Be ready and to be the 1st winner for round 1 of season 2 and get the price!:D

EDIT:I put some colors,mixed and everything to this toon character but still easy....go guess it!

icecrusher44
its the girl of grim and evil
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]

yamum2
its the girl of grim and evil

yes! and its mandy! someone answered this already...:)
K4ss3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 K4ss3r
Member since 2004 • 8697 Posts
If you're going to make one of these threads, then make sure you've got a picture for the first post, instead of making people wait.. And allow other people to put up characters for others to guess too. :|
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 icecrusher44
If you're going to make one of these threads, then make sure you've got a picture for the first post, instead of making people wait.. And allow other people to put up characters for others to guess too. :|K4ss3r
well okay....sorry:)
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 icecrusher44
The round 3 has been started... guess this up! this could be easy also...:)  have fun to this game!:)
Avatar image for deactivated-612079a2c3358
deactivated-612079a2c3358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-612079a2c3358
Member since 2004 • 1957 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]The round 3 has been started... guess this up! this could be easy also...:)  have fun to this game!:)

Garfield
crude_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 crude_darkness
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]The round 3 has been started... guess this up! this could be easy also...:)  have fun to this game!:)

come on, this is easy. Get me something that is hard. Like some of those pictures in season one. I'll be waiting for something hard. :)
lord_mordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lord_mordain
Member since 2003 • 3788 Posts
HIJACKED FOR THE NEXT....

Well, when ever anyone gets me....

A WHOLE picture!!!!

Try to guess it!!!!!!

I don't think it'll be easy......

-DarkestHour-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -DarkestHour-
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts
Fairy land
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
I think my eyes just had a smiley overdose. I feel so dirty.
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]The round 3 has been started... guess this up! this could be easy also...:)  have fun to this game!:)Salvy41
Garfield

Congrats Salvy41! you are the 3rd winner of NTCC ! You just won a certification of winning the season 2! I'll PM you your award and post it in your blog post!:)
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="crude_darkness"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]The round 3 has been started... guess this up! this could be easy also...:)  have fun to this game!:)

come on, this is easy. Get me something that is hard. Like some of those pictures in season one. I'll be waiting for something hard. :)

Ya I know that it was easy you know... because if the round 5 started, the hard game we have too! Dont worry:wink::)
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 icecrusher44
Here's the round 4! This could be a little easy also! But I know its easy....:)  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Here's the round 4! This could be a little easy also! But I know its easy....:)  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Jack-Jack from the Incredibles.
chestnutz6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chestnutz6
Member since 2006 • 1702 Posts
is that jack jack from the incredibles?
chestnutz6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chestnutz6
Member since 2006 • 1702 Posts
DAMNIT if only my thing loaded quicker
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
is that jack jack from the incredibles?chestnutz6
Yup it is but they already answered.
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 icecrusher44
is that jack jack from the incredibles?chestnutz6
Yes it is! :D thanks for playing here but someone answered it first before you... but you can try again to round 5 and so on! ....we are looking forward to round 5!:wink: loading...
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 icecrusher44

[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Here's the round 4! This could be a little easy also! But I know its easy....:)  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:Cyrax-Sektor
Jack-Jack from the Incredibles.

Congratulations Cyrax-Sektor! You are the 4th winner in season 2 of NTCC contest! You just win also a season 2 certification.... I'll PM it to you and enjoy!:wink:

--------------------------------------------------

Previous winner of the NTCC season 2!

-Curtkobain

-Pinneyapple (New Winners :)!)

-Salvy41 (New Winners :)!)

-Cyrax-Sektor (New Winners8)!)

------

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 icecrusher44
Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

This is not "HER" original size or picture but this could be HER future size:lol: ...you can do it!:D
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

This is not "HER" original size or picture but this could be HER future size:lol: ...you can do it!:D

Yohoo...Perhaps, Nobody can answer....I'll just give a hint now....:) Her name is like this... B _ o _ _ o _ _ .....................and the show is this .... T_ _ P _ _ _ rp_ _ _ G_ _ l _ Thats it!:D
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#41 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Yohoo...Perhaps, Nobody can answer....I'll just give a hint now....:) Her name is like this... B _ o _ _ o _ _ .....................and the show is this .... T_ _ P _ _ _ rp_ _ _ G_ _ l _ Thats it!:D

Can I answer again?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Can I answer again?

sory but no because you won already...I hoped you will understand me...:) ......okay, how about the others?:D
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Can I answer again?

sory but no because you won already...I hoped you will understand me...:) ......okay, how about the others?:D

oh god...please answer this... i have the hint already...all you need is to guess now!
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 icecrusher44
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Can I answer again?

oh god...please answer this... i have the hint already...all you need is to guess now!

Any guesses?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 icecrusher44

Here is the 5-8 round.....Start first guessing to the round 5 before we proceed to round 6..... I will show you the other rounds:)

Round 5-(I used to have 2 hints for round 5)

Here is the other rounds: (Don't answer yet)

Round 6- [Loading...]

Round 7- [Loading...]

Round 8- [Loading...]

------However, we are going to extend upto 15 rounds not only 10 rounds!!!:D

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 icecrusher44

Here is the 5-8 round.....Start first guessing to the round 5 before we proceed to round 6..... I will show you the other rounds:)

Round 5-(I used to have 2 hints for round 5)

Round 6- [Loading...]

Round 7- [Loading...]

Round 8- [Loading...]

icecrusher44
You know what? After the season 2, Its season 3,and in that Round(Round 1-20), Its all about, "Name that Person!!!":D isn't it cool?
Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts
[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:

Can I answer again?

Any guesses?

Blossom?
icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 icecrusher44

[QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"][QUOTE="icecrusher44"]Her is the round 5! this is a bit harder than the previous Pictures.... But you can do it! :D  Who is this toon character? Guess this up!!!:wink:Kratos_Aurion56

Can I answer again?

Any guesses?

Blossom?

thank god! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you are the 5th winner of NTCC! You will recieve a certification of winning this game....I hoped you will post this to your blog post....I'll PM you the award that you will recieve....

Yes! It's Blossom!

icecrusher44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 icecrusher44

Here is the 5-8 round.....We will move now to the next 6th round..... I will show you the other rounds too!:)

Guess this toon character now!:wink: [Round 6]

Round 7- [Loading...]

Round 8- [Loading...]

Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts