LOTR vs. Narnia vs. aSoIaF vs. Harry Potter vs. Wheel of Time

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="whipassmt"] Yep. I have the LOTR trilogy in one big paperback, with the appendices, then I have the Hobbit and the Silmarillion separately. It's been years since I read any of them though.

whipassmt

I got my dad a fancy HC of the Hobbit for Christmas, and we have a very, very old copy of the Silmarillion. I've been meaning to get to that, started it a while ago and forgot. Hows the binding on the Paperback? Easy to read?

Yeah the binding on my paperback Silmarillion is good. Do you want to know if the Silmarillion is easy to read?

No, i've read the first half. It was a bit harder than LOTR, but fine. It reads like the Bible, which it is, for middle earth.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#102 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"] I got my dad a fancy HC of the Hobbit for Christmas, and we have a very, very old copy of the Silmarillion. I've been meaning to get to that, started it a while ago and forgot. Hows the binding on the Paperback? Easy to read?brucewayne69

Yeah the binding on my paperback Silmarillion is good. Do you want to know if the Silmarillion is easy to read?

No, i've read the first half. It was a bit harder than LOTR, but fine. It reads like the Bible, which it is, for middle earth.

okay.