• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Plumer_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 Plumer_man
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts

sorry guys, another religion post (this is my first one)

anyway... do you think there is, or do you not? and why?

Stumpt25

Yup, his names jesus and he rocks.   

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="crude_darkness"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="crude_darkness"]

yes

when you see any object just ask the question, "where did it come from?" and keep doing that and you will reach the conclusion that something doesn't come from nothing.

ZeRo-ZeN

Did god create itself then?

off course not. God is a being that doesn't limit himself with the laws that he created for his own beings that where also created by him.

but that means that god came from nothing right?

nope God was here in the beginning even before the nothing (hard to understand I know)

For consistancys sake, if you're allowed to make large assumptions about beings of which you have no evidence, I'm allowed to assume that the universe has always been here as well correct?
ZeRo-ZeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 ZeRo-ZeN
Member since 2003 • 2865 Posts
[QUOTE="ZeRo-ZeN"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="crude_darkness"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="crude_darkness"]

yes

when you see any object just ask the question, "where did it come from?" and keep doing that and you will reach the conclusion that something doesn't come from nothing.

yoshi-lnex

Did god create itself then?

off course not. God is a being that doesn't limit himself with the laws that he created for his own beings that where also created by him.

but that means that god came from nothing right?

nope God was here in the beginning even before the nothing (hard to understand I know)

For consistancys sake, if you're allowed to make large assumptions about beings of which you have no evidence, I'm allowed to assume that the universe has always been here as well correct?

sure
crude_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 crude_darkness
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts

The same argument could be made for multiple gods, and gods that you do not believe in, right? So are you saying that Islam, Christianity ,hinduism and budhism are all equally valid based upon this reasoning?

yoshi-lnex

I'm a Muslim, just to let you in the know. And when I'm talking about God, I'm talking about him as conceived in my religion.

I'm talking about one God that created all the Beings. Other religions might call him something else, But whatever you call him as long as you believe that he is one, that would fit in with my argument.

about the multiple Gods.... In Islam, Allah says in the Quran (Edit: I can't remember the exact wording) that if there where many Gods then there will be Chaos because multiple Gods means multiple powers.

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#105 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I do not believe in a god/God.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]

The same argument could be made for multiple gods, and gods that you do not believe in, right? So are you saying that Islam, Christianity ,hinduism and budhism are all equally valid based upon this reasoning?

crude_darkness

I'm a Muslim, just to let you in the know. And when I'm talking about God, I'm talking about him as conceived in my religion.

I'm talking about one God that created all the Beings. Other religions might call him something else, But whatever you call him as long as you believe that he is one, that would fit in with my argument.

about the multiple Gods.... In Islam, Allah says in the Quran (Edit: I can't remember the exact wording) that if there where many Gods then there will be Chaos because multiple Gods means multiple powers.

That makes a lot of sense.
crude_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 crude_darkness

That makes a lot of sense.
quiglythegreat

Sorry if my explanation is a little confusing for you. that would be because English is my second language.

But you should be confused when someone tries to prove that everything comes from nothing. 

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts

[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"]That makes a lot of sense.
crude_darkness

Sorry if my explanation is a little confusing for you. that would be because English is my second language.

But you should be confused when someone tries to prove that everything comes from nothing.

I honestly think you stated that really well. I mean, Muhammad's point on polytheism and why it's impossible. Everything and nothing are such similar concepts that I have great difficulty differing between the two.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
No, there is only...
MarioFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 MarioFanatic
Member since 2003 • 6153 Posts
believe what you want. i believe in God
Veemon_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 Veemon_X
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts

Yes, I do believe there is a God.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

And don't say "prove that God exists" then because someone can just easily counter that and say "prove that God doesn't exist"

Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts
I seriously doubt God exists, but it isn't something I could prove...
Matthew_Kaeser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Matthew_Kaeser
Member since 2002 • 13493 Posts
Nope... I find it hard to believe that people still believe in a God in this day in time. The bible was written by man thousands of years ago to give them some sort of comfort as to why they existed in the first place. The world is a much different place now and there have been too many scientific advancements over the past few millinia for anyone to still accept a God as the end all answer. Persoanlly, I believe that if one must believe in a supreme being overseeing them, they are weak individuals.
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts
Oh ya, so you believe that we came from a radioactive single cell that was made from rain hitting some kind of unknown or poisonouse gas.
luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

Oh ya, so you believe that we came from a radioactive single cell that was made from rain hitting some kind of unknown or poisonouse gas.Hatiko

Either you're undermining science, or your scientific knowledge is very feeble.

Whatever the case, your post left its conviction at home.

Wemhim256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Wemhim256
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
I don't believe so, I wish there was, but I just don't think so, and, I just don't know.
RogerC44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

#118 RogerC44
Member since 2006 • 2504 Posts

There is a God.

FrozeN__54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 FrozeN__54
Member since 2005 • 3434 Posts
For the love of someone other than the non-existant God!
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts

There is a God.

RogerC44

Link? :) 

ZeRo-ZeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ZeRo-ZeN
Persoanlly, I believe that if one must believe in a supreme being overseeing them, they are weak individuals. Matthew_Kaeser
This is the only part of unbelief that I will never understand.
ZeRo-ZeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ZeRo-ZeN
[QUOTE="RogerC44"]

There is a God.

PaintballinDude

Link? :)

haha thats funny : )
luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

[QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"] Persoanlly, I believe that if one must believe in a supreme being overseeing them, they are weak individuals. ZeRo-ZeN

Elaboration much?

SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts

here we go again, whyyyy? :cry:

Yes there is ONE God :)

iammai

I feel your pain man :).

mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts

[QUOTE="ZeRo-ZeN"][QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"] Persoanlly, I believe that if one must believe in a supreme being overseeing them, they are weak individuals. luke1889

Elaboration much?

I agree I think people that have to live they're life's thinking they are slaves to a god that will not show himself to us or prove to us that he exists is somewhat weak, it is very convenient that god does not do any tricks anymore now that we have methods of recording them.

jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jackelhunter
Member since 2005 • 598 Posts
[QUOTE="luke1889"]

[QUOTE="ZeRo-ZeN"][QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"] Persoanlly, I believe that if one must believe in a supreme being overseeing them, they are weak individuals. mark4091

Elaboration much?

I agree I think people that have to live they're life's thinking they are slaves to a god that will not show himself to us or prove to us that he exists is somewhat weak, it is very convenient that god does not do any tricks anymore now that we have methods of recording them.

i believe in God yet how im i weak.  see, you are sterotyping everyone who believes in God to be ignorant. this is the mistake that many athiests make.  although some religious people are blind to reason, many more are intelligent and have some common sense.  I would not consider myself a slave to God, but i do worship him.  as for proof you have the Bible and all of what you see around you

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#127 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
yes there is :)
Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Evolving_Jesus
Member since 2007 • 417 Posts
Id like to believe that there is a god. its such a warm feeling to think we are in the hands of some higher being who loves us. But just because i want there to be one doesnt mean there is one. I am extreamly open to the idea of god but unfortunately i think all these man made gods arnt real(the evidence is overwhelming). i think these old books belittle what god would be if there is one. if people would cure their ignorance and study these man made gods we might be on the right track to find who god really is.
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jackelhunter

Id like to believe that there is a god. its such a warm feeling to think we are in the hands of some higher being who loves us. But just because i want there to be one doesnt mean there is one. I am extreamly open to the idea of god but unfortunately i think all these man made gods arnt real(the evidence is overwhelming). i think these old books belittle what god would be if there is one. if people would cure their ignorance and study these man made gods we might be on the right track to find who god really is.Evolving_Jesus

wow, you are a giant hypocrite.  if you are so open to a God, then why do you constantly mock people who are religious?  ive seen many of your prievious posts and all you do is insult religious people, especially Christians.  you are honestly act no better than a racist, because you constantly belittle a specific group of people regardless of what you know about them.  as for your argument, the same can be said about athiests. many people these days lack direction, so they turn to society to find the anwsers, and today it often results in believing in no god.  also, how do you know this "overwhelming" evidence is true.  science is constantly changing and what we discover today might be false tomorrow.  honestly, ive never figured out how science has proved religion wrong.  if you misinterpret it, yes it results in "proving" that their is no god, even if it really doesn't.

Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Evolving_Jesus
if you are so open to a God, then why do you constantly mock people who are religious?  ive seen many of your prievious posts and all you do is insult religious people, especially Christians. jackelhunter
hmm, research the bible... youll find out that the gospels were writen hunderd of years after the apparent life of jesus. eye witnesses, i think not. the truth is out there if your open to look for it. the bible is full of contradictions. i lost faith in these man made gods.... true... but i admit "i dont know" if there is some "god" its highly improbable. but, ill never close my mind... otherwise ill be no different then some religious person.
Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#131 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts
I don't see how anyone could believe the bible is correct. Even if you think it was once correct, so much of it has been lost in translation... it's frickin' 2000 years old practically. Add onto the fact that there are so many impossibilities, no substantive evidence, plenty of opposing evidence, and no legitimacy, you get nothign but a reflection of the societal values of the time of the bibles writing (overall it preaches good values, but has plenty of sexism and racism throughout it)
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]if you are so open to a God, then why do you constantly mock people who are religious?  ive seen many of your prievious posts and all you do is insult religious people, especially Christians. Evolving_Jesus
hmm, research the bible... youll find out that the gospels were writen hunderd of years after the apparent life of jesus. eye witnesses, i think not. the truth is out there if your open to look for it. the bible is full of contradictions. i lost faith in these man made gods.... true... but i admit "i dont know" if there is some "god" its highly improbable. but, ill never close my mind... otherwise ill be no different then some religious person.

yes they were eyewitnesses, that's what the gospels were.  even if they were written down much later doesn't mean that they weren't seen at that time.  like i said before, we are always discovering new things, so who knows what we may find out next.  honestly the Bible was not meant to be a book that explained every event in detail.  it was meant to show God's love for us, by showing us those times.  why do you keep saying "man-made gods"?  just because men wrote it down doesn't mean its not the word of God.  look, im not trying to convert you, but what im trying to do is prove your biased posts wrong.  many people are ignorent to Christianity, and things that they can't explain in general, so they mock it.

Mumbles527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mumbles527
Member since 2004 • 7706 Posts
Of course theres a god!  His name is mini-mumbles and he lives in my pants.
Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Evolving_Jesus
i was a christian for 25 years...
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 jackelhunter

i was a christian for 25 years...Evolving_Jesus

do you really expect me to believe that?  you honestly act like an immature little kid who is constantly biased against religion, and has little knowledge of Christianity in general.  you always find some way to dodge what i say.

Baselerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#136 Baselerd
Member since 2003 • 5104 Posts

yes they were eyewitnesses, that's what the gospels were. even if they were written down much later doesn't mean that they weren't seen at that time. like i said before, we are always discovering new things, so who knows what we may find out next. honestly the Bible was not meant to be a book that explained every event in detail. it was meant to show God's love for us, by showing us those times. why do you keep saying "man-made gods"? just because men wrote it down doesn't mean its not the word of God. look, im not trying to convert you, but what im trying to do is prove your biased posts wrong. many people are ignorent to Christianity, and things that they can't explain in general, so they mock it.

jackelhunter

What makes you so certain that the bible is correct? Your argument is based on the assumption that the bible is correct. Just remember it is a 2000 year old book. Imagine trying to cite a 2000 year old book in a science article, or anything intelligent for that matter.

If the bible says that christ was ressurected and rose to heaven, and that plenty of people saw it... what does that prove? Nothing. There are no other sources to support it. What if we were to take some other ancient fable as the basis of a religion. Same situation...

Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Evolving_Jesus

[QUOTE="Evolving_Jesus"]i was a christian for 25 years...jackelhunter

do you really expect me to believe that?  you honestly act like an immature little kid who is constantly biased against religion, and has little knowledge of Christianity in general.  you always find some way to dodge what i say.

If you dont believe it, that fine... i guess its in your interests not too. when you find flaws in whay you use to believe in, most people become strongly opinionated about it like me. i grew up in a christian home. did, sunday school, bible camp... everything... but as i got an education, and became older... it all became to obvious.
Sir_Marwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Sir_Marwin
Member since 2006 • 9734 Posts
nobody knows o.O except a few people
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]

yes they were eyewitnesses, that's what the gospels were. even if they were written down much later doesn't mean that they weren't seen at that time. like i said before, we are always discovering new things, so who knows what we may find out next. honestly the Bible was not meant to be a book that explained every event in detail. it was meant to show God's love for us, by showing us those times. why do you keep saying "man-made gods"? just because men wrote it down doesn't mean its not the word of God. look, im not trying to convert you, but what im trying to do is prove your biased posts wrong. many people are ignorent to Christianity, and things that they can't explain in general, so they mock it.

Baselerd

What makes you so certain that the bible is correct? Your argument is based on the assumption that the bible is correct. Just remember it is a 2000 year old book. Imagine trying to cite a 2000 year old book in a science article, or anything intelligent for that matter.

If the bible says that christ was ressurected and rose to heaven, and that plenty of people saw it... what does that prove? Nothing. There are no other sources to support it. What if we were to take some other ancient fable as the basis of a religion. Same situation...

you have to relize that people in those days were not as smart as us.  in fact in the gospels, they laughed at Jesus when he said he rose the dead untill he proved them wrong.  they did not need all of the overwhelming evidence that we require today, because their technology was much more primitive.  how do you know religion is some ancient fable? people always say religion is a bunch of fairy tales. may i ask why?  just because we can't prove it today doesn't mean we can't prove it tomorrow.  the Bible was never meant to be a science book, it leaves the choice to believe in God to you.  i accept the fact that people don't believe in the Bible and that's ok.  but what is wrong is saying that the Bible is false when we do not know everything about our world.  its very arrogent to think that so i don't believe that.  like ive said before, we are always discovering new things.

jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 jackelhunter
[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]

[QUOTE="Evolving_Jesus"]i was a christian for 25 years...Evolving_Jesus

If you dont believe it, that fine... i guess its in your interests not too. when you find flaws in whay you use to believe in, most people become strongly opinionated about it like me. i grew up in a christian home. did, sunday school, bible camp... everything... but as i got an education, and became older... it all became to obvious.

im sorry, its just that from the way you act it just doesn't make any sense.  so far nothing science has said has proven the Bible and Christianity wrong.  i personally believe they can go along well together.

Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Evolving_Jesus
just because we can't prove it today doesn't mean we can't prove it tomorrow. .jackelhunter
Ok, what God would they start with... there must be hundreds of Gods that people have dreamed up. why should they give your god preference??? let me guess... because you believe him to be 100% true?? well guess what... so do the everyone eles with there own gods... you have to realize that you are in the religious bubble. with the jews,mormons, muslims and all the other hundreds of gods out there... which you are most likly atheist towards. and they all have one thing in common... An Invisible God!
DiaperMan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DiaperMan2
Member since 2005 • 399 Posts
I believe in a God largely because of science. Every new fact that is revealed by science is just another miracle of God. It's incredible how insanely detailed and intricate everything in this universe is, from the single celled organisms to the billions of galaxies that span this universe.
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]just because we can't prove it today doesn't mean we can't prove it tomorrow. .Evolving_Jesus
Ok, what God would they start with... there must be hundreds of Gods that people have dreamed up. why should they give your god preference??? let me guess... because you believe him to be 100% true?? well guess what... so do the everyone eles with there own gods... you have to realize that you are in the religious bubble. with the jews,mormons, muslims and all the other hundreds of gods out there... which you are most likly atheist towards. and they all have one thing in common... An Invisible God!

i personally don't believe in those other Gods.  the problem is that i don't know enough about those religions to have a well conceived argument to refute them so i can't really say anything.  you always say invisible God.  your right we can't see him so everyone becomes doubtful of his existance and misinterpret our findings as proof against his existance.  you seriously aren't any better than a religious fanatic because you seem so desprete to prove religion wrong.  why?  your opinions are extremely biased and you always find some way of proving religion wrong.  why are you so desprete, do you have something to prove?  all your doing is putting negative critisism of Christianity to get people on your side, and get people to disprove through biased opinions and statements.

Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Evolving_Jesus
the problem is that i don't have a well conceived argument to refute them so i can't really say anything.  jackelhunter
thats because your an uneducated christian... heres your conceived argument 6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die;
Evolving_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Evolving_Jesus
Deuteronomy 13 You shall KILL anyone who believes in another god other then your own, you shall STONE him to DEATH!!! there you go, your "loving, caring, FORGIVING" god commands you to KILL THEM!!!
jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="jackelhunter"]the problem is that i don't have a well conceived argument to refute them so i can't really say anything.  Evolving_Jesus
thats because your an uneducated christian... heres your conceived argument 6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die;

see you are saying im unintelligent just because i dont know a lot about other religions.  i am a very well educated person.  you instead steorotype me as an unintelligent person just because im Christian.  you are no better than a racist. why? because you consistantly mock a group of people whether you know who they are or not.  you are incredibly prejudiced against Christians and you can't admit that.  you don't even know me and yet you say im unintelligent.  you sir are pathetic.

as for your argument you forgot about the rest of the passage it says if your brother or mother or close friend or relative intices you, you should do that.  God is not only loving and caring but he is also a vengeful god.  ill have to ask someone who knows more about Christianity to find out more about the meaning of that passage.  finding the true meaning of a certain passage of the Bible can be very difficult.

DiaperMan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 DiaperMan2

Deuteronomy 13 You shall KILL anyone who believes in another god other then your own, you shall STONE him to DEATH!!! there you go, your "loving, caring, FORGIVING" god commands you to KILL THEM!!!Evolving_Jesus

Taken out of context. It says if there is someone from among your jewish tribe who tries to lead you away from God to believe in some other false god(s), then you should kill them. Dude, God is basically saying that if someone tries to screw you over and get you sent to hell for ETERNITY after God just saved you from pharoah, that it's best to kill them. I'd have to agree.

jackelhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 jackelhunter

[QUOTE="Evolving_Jesus"]Deuteronomy 13 You shall KILL anyone who believes in another god other then your own, you shall STONE him to DEATH!!! there you go, your "loving, caring, FORGIVING" god commands you to KILL THEM!!!DiaperMan2

Taken out of context. It says if there is someone from among your jewish tribe who tries to lead you away from God to believe in some other false god(s), then you should kill them. Dude, God is basically saying that if someone tries to screw you over and get you sent to hell for ETERNITY after God just saved you from pharoah, that it's best to kill them. I'd have to agree.

i agree, much better worded than what i said.

DiaperMan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 DiaperMan2
The problem with discussing a point like this is that athiests and religious folk have different views on death. Athiests view death and murder as some of the worst things that can happen/you can do, because it means the end of your life. For those who believe in religion, the worst thing is not to commit murder, but to go against God. Someone who has murdered can still go to heaven. Someone who is against God has no chance of getting to heaven though. It's about picking the lesser of two evils, and if that means saving yourself and others from the Hell fire, then that's what it takes.
crude_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 crude_darkness

im sorry, its just that from the way you act it just doesn't make any sense. so far nothing science has said has proven the Bible and Christianity wrong. i personally believe they can go along well together.

jackelhunter

I believe in a God largely because of science. Every new fact that is revealed by science is just another miracle of God. It's incredible how insanely detailed and intricate everything in this universe is, from the single celled organisms to the billions of galaxies that span this universe.DiaperMan2

I had a previous post on this matter.