I dont understand suicide bombers.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ILK3R91
Member since 2008 • 493 Posts
The yclaim to be Muslims but go out and kill others and themselves while the Quran states that suicide will not get you in heaven and you will go to Hell. These people are supposed to worship God, while instead they do suicide. I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know. A Muslim woul;dnt do that and because of this it makes Muslims look bad. Who are thses people?
CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 CruxisXIII
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
Being Israeli, we like to call them palestinians/arabs. that is at least what they are called over there.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts

Hmm....if what you're saying is true, than they're not really muslims and are just trying to make it look bad.

I wouldn't call them "Athesists" though, that's a different subject.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16027 Posts
They're twisting scriptures to try and justify their evil ideas. Islam unfortunately is a religion that basically stereotypes itself.
AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts
Manipulation taught from those that take advantage of the religion. I watched "Where in the World is Osama Bin-Laden" yesterday(its a documentary from the guy who did "Super Size Me") and he ask and receives answers about this type of stuff. You should give it a watch. It shows a lot of bad and good sides from the Mid-East nations.
rexs9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rexs9
Member since 2005 • 289 Posts

Being Israeli, we like to call them palestinians/arabs. that is at least what they are called over there.CruxisXIII

Arent you the person that supported all the muslims be 'wiped out' and your reasoning was

"im jewish go-figure:roll:"

im pretty sure it was you,

and no, im not a muslim.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ILK3R91

Hmm....if what you're saying is true, than they're not really muslims and are just trying to make it look bad.

-Katsuri-

YE, thats what im thinkin, but being a muslim i dont want to just say it like that, u know ? It makes me look as if i just came out of no-where just so people whosay things like this should back off and im really protecrting my religion and such.

-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts

They drug the bombers, take them to a place where they "have their way" with "virgins".
Afterwards they tell 'em that was a prophecy about them getting to paradise.
They believe it and horrible things happen.

True story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
:lol: "Call them atheists" WHAT?! I hope i'm not the only one who finds this dreadfully hilarious. Just because your atheist doesn't mean your going to suicide bomb. In fact it would stop you from doing it because you only have one life to live anyway..
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Katsuri-
[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

ILK3R91

YE, thats what im thinkin, but being a muslim i dont want to just say it like that, u know ? It makes me look as if i just came out of no-where just so people whosay things like this should back off and im really protecrting my religion and such.

But it does make sense, what if these suicide bombers were against Muslims and wanted to exploit the already stereotyped religion by doing that?

Than again, I don't think a sane person would bomb himself just for a silly thing like that...

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

They're twisting scriptures to try and justify their evil ideas. Islam unfortunately is a religion that basically stereotypes itself.dracula_16

this.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Katsuri-
:lol: "Call them atheists" WHAT?! I hope i'm not the only one who finds this dreadfully hilarious. Just because your atheist doesn't mean your going to suicide bomb. In fact it would stop you from doing it because you only have one life to live anyway..FrostyPhantasm
Yeah, I found that quite humorous :P it's becausewe are atheists that we wouldn't do such a thing.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts

It's pretty much impossible to understand suicide bombers if you're living in the west I quess. We've got everything we need. Those people are desperate. Desperate people who've got nothing to lose think differently.

Artekus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Artekus
Member since 2008 • 15700 Posts
They are brainwashed fanatics.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts

It's pretty much impossible to understand suicide bombers if you're living in the west I quess. We've got everything we need. Those people are desperate. Desperate people who've got nothing to lose think differently.

11Marcel

Desperation is one of the factors. I once saw this show on TV, where the head of a mosque was talking about this suicide bombing. He condemned it, and told about various people who came to the mosque and wanted to do suicide-bombing. He told a story of a girl in the rural areas, who was raped multiple times. When she approached the police (of that area) she was labelled as a woman with bad character. She wanted to use this suicide-bombing, to kill those (powerful ppl) who had raped her.

Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lev_91
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts
ITz all the media spearding bad thoughts and ideaz thoughtout peoples minds and not just there faluts people puting bad names to muslims. y would somebody kill inicent people around them even children. 4 Every 1 out der MUSLIMS arent terriosts and muslims can not be a TEROIST simple.
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
.. yea their brainwashed with religion, I don't know how you just noticed that
Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lev_91
i didnt just noticed buddy just trying 2 explain something but pll like u make things hard on themselfs 2 understand
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
i didnt just noticed buddy just trying 2 explain something but pll like u make things hard on themselfs 2 understandLev_91
I was talking to TC lol
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know.ILK3R91

Given the, you know, theism, I think we can safely say they're not atheists.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ILK3R91

[QUOTE="ILK3R91"]I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know.Funky_Llama

I never said 'theism', i said something like atheists because they clearly dont beleive anything which is why they blow each other. Read properl next time, pal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="ILK3R91"]I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know.ILK3R91

I never said 'theism', i said something like atheists because they clearly dont beleive anything which is why they blow each other. Read properl next time, pal.

Write "properl" next time. Also just because we don't beleive in a god doesn't mean were all psycho's without morals..
Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lev_91
hey buddy please explain 2 me what the hell u understand about atheistism its a religion of not believing of nothing, but u say u dont believe in religion then how u believe in atheistiem?
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="ILK3R91"]I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know.ILK3R91

:roll: Ooh, a feisty one. :lol:

I'm sorry, at what point did I imply that you did say theism? Oh yeah, that's right, I didn't.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
whats not to understand, they run in, press a button, go boom. They think their a maytr, the rest of the world thinks their murderers.
Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

*facepalm* I don't know how this is possible. Didn't you go to high school?
They're twisting scriptures to try and justify their evil ideas.dracula_16

Thank you, sir.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5e97585ea928c

hey buddy please explain 2 me what the hell u understand about atheistism its a religion of not believing of nothing, but u say u dont believe in religion then how u believe in atheistiem?Lev_91
Atheists have no religion, its not the religion of not beleiving in anything.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Lev_91"]hey buddy please explain 2 me what the hell u understand about atheistism its a religion of not believing of nothing, but u say u dont believe in religion then how u believe in atheistiem?FrostyPhantasm

Atheists have no religion, its not the religion of not beleiving in anything.

I've never seen why people go on about atheism being a religion... they have to widen the definition of 'religion' to the point where it's pretty much meaningless.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
I thought Atheism meant you didnt believe in religion?
ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ILK3R91
[QUOTE="ILK3R91"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="ILK3R91"]I dont think these people are Muslims, something like Athesists, i dont know.Funky_Llama

I'm sorry, at what point did I imply that you did say theism? Oh yeah, that's right, I didn't.

Well, your refering to how I know so much about atheism arent when u sad 'you'

DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeeJayInphinity
I thought Atheism meant you didnt believe in religion?clyde46
Why wouldn't you believe in religion? It exists; there's no doubt about that.
And no, that's not what it means. Look it up in the dictionary.
You can be an atheist and still be religious.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="ILK3R91"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

:roll: It's an expression. Don't break it down literally; it doesn't work.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ILK3R91
[QUOTE="ILK3R91"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="ILK3R91"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

:roll: It's an expression. Don't break it down literally; it doesn't work.

Well, anyway, ok. I want to discuss this topic.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 11Marcel
Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Funky_Llama

Well, anyway, ok. I want to discuss this topic.

ILK3R91

By all means...

They believe that they are martyring themselves for God. They are in fact religious, but they are also completely nuts at well.

DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DeeJayInphinity
Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. 11Marcel
Atheists can (and some do) believe in an afterlife. :?
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Katsuri-
Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. 11Marcel
Yes, thank you.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Katsuri-
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. DeeJayInphinity

Now where did you hear that?
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. DeeJayInphinity

That's some weird atheists then. Being atheist means not believing in any religion, only believing in the scientifically proven things. Aren't they agnostics then?
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
I think it's all boredom. Give them more shopping malls and McDonalds and they'll soon stop.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. 11Marcel

That's some weird atheists then. Being atheist means not believing in any religion, only believing in the scientifically proven things. Aren't they agnostics then?

No it doesn't. Atheism does not necessitate a pro-science viewpoint.

DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DeeJayInphinity
[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. -Katsuri-

Now where did you hear that?

Why would it be impossible?
[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. 11Marcel

Being atheist means not believing in god. I don't see how that translates into not being able to have a religion.
Supernatural =/= god.
What about Buddhists? They can believe in the spiritual, but a belief in god is not necessary; they can be atheists.
And where do you get science from? It's not listed in the dictionary under the definition of atheism.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Katsuri-

Exactly.
ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ILK3R91

Yes, this is what im talking about. Muslims who kill each other arent Muslims, thats just stupid, relates to your point about athests.

N-I-N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 N-I-N
Member since 2008 • 294 Posts

Their just a bunch of prats to put it simply. i dont even care if their doing it for religion or whatever, their making all asians look bad, me being a half asian catholic, find it very very annoying when people think im muslim etc just because some arabs blew themselves up.

It doesnt even bring any lulz, they arnt even REMEMBERED, no one knows their names, atleast the guys from the columbia high school masacre made a name for themselves, these terrorists are just lame ass and explain the racial intolerance in the UK if not in the rest of the world towards people of asian race.

Its disgusting.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 11Marcel

[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. ILK3R91

Yes, this is what im talking about. Muslims who kill each other arent Muslims, thats just stupid, relates to your point about athests.

If a muslim kills another muslim, that doesn't mean they aren't religious. Maybe they aren't a good muslim, but their actions may still be inspired by the islam. Therefore, they sure aren't atheists.
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DeeJayInphinity
[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Huh? people here actually think suicide bombers are atheist? That's laughable. Atheists believe there's nothing after death. They do not gain anything by blowing themselves up, because they won't be there afterwards. Theists however, believe they go to heaven if they blow themselves up for their religion (well, some of them, especially muslim fundamentalists). Atheists might bomb things, but they won't suicide bomb. -Katsuri-

Exactly.

Dictionary. READ IT.
atheism noun the belief that God does not exist. - DERIVATIVES atheist noun atheistic adjective atheistical adjective. - ORIGIN from Greek a- 'without' + theos 'god'.
http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/atheism?view=uk
Where does it say without religion, spirituality, afterlife, and where the hell does it list science? :?
iSpray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 iSpray
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts
Suicide bombers happen to believe in the rules of the Jihad. They believe in the Greater Jihad in which they are supposed to fight the world from evil and protect Islam. Therefore, through their logic, not only are they not Atheist, but they are the strongest and most religious Muslim as they are protecting others as well as their ideology.
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts
Who understands suicide bombers? They kill themselves for whatever reason. I don't even think they know what's going on in their own minds.
ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ILK3R91

Suicide bombers happen to believe in the rules of the Jihad. They believe in the Greater Jihad in which they are supposed to fight the world from evil and protect Islam. Therefore, through their logic, not only are they not Atheist, but they are the strongest and most religious Muslim as they are protecting others as well as their ideology.iSpray

Well, thats just stupid (not what your saying). Why in the world would you want to kill yourself and give Islam a bad name as well as knowing that it is forbidden in the religion?