I dont understand suicide bombers.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 ILK3R91
Member since 2008 • 493 Posts
[QUOTE="UltraZero"]

1. They are muslims.

2. The reason is that they have weak faith and little knowledge of their religeon so they are easy to manipulate.

3. One Muslim Attempting to attack another Muslim condemns himself to hell, let alone suicide bombing... What they are doing is double insurance of going to hell.

7guns

I think they have very strong faith, but in the twisted image of their god.

Whats that supposed to mean?

GrandTheftHalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 GrandTheftHalo
Member since 2004 • 4187 Posts
They're brainwashed and believe its right. They've seemingly lost their moral sence.
7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 7guns
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
[QUOTE="7guns"][QUOTE="UltraZero"]

1. They are muslims.

2. The reason is that they have weak faith and little knowledge of their religeon so they are easy to manipulate.

3. One Muslim Attempting to attack another Muslim condemns himself to hell, let alone suicide bombing... What they are doing is double insurance of going to hell.

ILK3R91

They are being brain washed into believing that their god wants them to kill people(enemies) at the cost of their own lives, and that would secure them a place into heaven.

Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Lev_91
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts
[QUOTE="ILK3R91"][QUOTE="7guns"][QUOTE="UltraZero"]

1. They are muslims.

7guns

They are being brain washed into believing that their god wants them to kill people(enemies) at the cost of their own lives, and that would secure them a place into heaven.

this theard is still going :o

deepdreamer256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#155 deepdreamer256
Member since 2005 • 7140 Posts
They aren't really Muslims, they are just doing so to make a point that will justify their twisted ideals. I suppose there just isn't a need for a significant motive with those kinds of people . . .
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
deactivated-6016f3a1e8420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-6016f3a1e8420
Member since 2005 • 112042 Posts

They aren't really Muslims ...deepdreamer256

But they are classified as Muslims.

Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Lev_91

people like u think they are so called "muslims" theyre NOT

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

Lev_91

Why? Because Muslims are incapable of doing wrong?

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 7guns
[QUOTE="Lev_91"]

The_Ish

Not necessarily, but probably are not that stupid to kill themselves.

Lev_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Lev_91
[QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="Lev_91"]

7guns

thats right.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#161 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts

7guns

Exactly.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 The_Ish

thats right.

Lev_91

So Muslims can't be stupid. :|

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 7guns
[QUOTE="Lev_91"]

thats right.

The_Ish

Are you all right:question:

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 The_Ish

thats right.

7guns

Quoted the wrong person.

Anyways, I meant to dispute your claim that these people are not Muslim. They most certainly are - just as WBC members are Christians, Fundamentalist Zionists are Jews and the Soviet Union were made up of atheist states. Just because they interpret the Quran differently or are being misled does not take away their status of being Muslim.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 ILK3R91
[QUOTE="7guns"][QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="Lev_91"]

thats right.

The_Ish

Quoted the wrong person.

Anyways, I meant to dispute your claim that these people are not Muslim. They most certainly are - just as WBC members are Christians, Fundamentalist Zionists are Jews and the Soviet Union were made up of atheist states. Just because they interpret the Quran differently or are being misled does not take away their status of being Muslim.

Correct. But this does not give people to judge Muslims based upon others actions.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 The_Ish

Correct. But this does not give people to judge Muslims based upon others actions.

ILK3R91

Never did. You'd have to be moronic to generalize an entire group by their extremists.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 -Katsuri-
[QUOTE="7guns"][QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="Lev_91"]

thats right.

The_Ish

Quoted the wrong person.

Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 The_Ish

Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.-Katsuri-

They believe they are submitting to God's will by following the word of the Quran. Most of them are misled fools, and those who lead them interpret the book differently or quote mine for things that would justify their cause, because they believe their cause is just.

Besides, there are a whole lot of Muslims that don't follow the fundamental rules, I bet most of them are decent people. It doesn't make them any less Muslim.

ILK3R91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ILK3R91

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.The_Ish

They believe they are submitting to God's will by following the word of the Quran. Most of them are misled fools, and those who lead them interpret the book differently or quote mine for things that would justify their cause, because they believe their cause is just.

Besides, there are a whole lot of Muslims that don't follow the fundamental rules, I bet most of them are decent people. It doesn't make them any less Muslim.

You know your stuff

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.The_Ish

there are no verses in quran that justify what they do. I guarantee you alot of suicide bombers are not even Muslim. they are just poor people who lose their faith coz of suffering so they just blow up. If the bomber actually cared about Islam he would have obviously known what Quran says. even a noob Muslim knows suicide = hell, not only do suicide bombers kill themselves, they take other peoplewith them.....and 99% of those people who die coz of the bomb are Muslims

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#171 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.mingo123

there are no verses in quran that justify what they do. I guarantee you alot of suicide bombers are not even Muslim. they are just poor people who lose their faith coz of suffering so they just blow up. If the bomber actually cared about Islam he would have obviously known what Quran says. even a noob Muslim knows suicide = hell, not only do suicide bombers kill themselves, they take other peoplewith them.....and 99% of those people who die coz of the bomb are Muslims

:roll: They are Muslims; just very stupid Muslims.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 mingo123

Funky_Llama

notall of them

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 -Katsuri-
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.mingo123

Yes, that's exactly what I was going to say.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 The_Ish

there are no verses in quran that justify what they do.

mingo123

Do you know what quote mining is?

I guarantee you alot of suicide bombers are not even Muslim.

mingo123

Yes, some might have followed the Shinto religion. :D

they are just poor people who lose their faith coz of suffering so they just blow up.

mingo123

Not all of them are victims, and not all of them have lost their faith. In fact, most of them have not. Their entire organization revolves around an extremist interpretation of the Quran.

If the bomber actually cared about Islam he would have obviously known what Quran says. even a noob Muslim knows suicide = hell

mingo123

Or he could search for passages that seem to justify this kind of behavior. Or tell his followers to have faith, that they are doing the right thing. It is not difficult to misinterpret, or to manipulate the foolish.

not only do suicide bombers kill themselves, they take other peoplewith them.....and 99% of those people who die coz of the bomb are Muslims

mingo123

Most victims of suicide bombing are non-Muslim.

I think you that you believe that suicide bombing is their only strategy. You would be incorrect. Most of the violence caused by these extremist groups involves actual gunfighting. Suicide bombing is definitely common, since its an effective way to destroy important targets, but it is definitely the least used tactic.

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 7guns
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]Saying you are a Muslim does not make you one, they do not do most of the fundamental rules that were written in the Quran that actually qualifies them as Muslim and do the exact opposite.Funky_Llama

Some of them consider it a jihad or something, may be that's how they rationalize their sucidal actions.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 -Katsuri-

Mining quotes, yes.

That doesn't exactly makes them Muslims. they're just being mislead.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

there are no verses in quran that justify what they do.

The_Ish

Do you know what quote mining is? No

I guarantee you alot of suicide bombers are not even Muslim.

mingo123

Yes, some might have followed the Shinto religion. :D or Christians, it aint hard to find a poor christian who is ready to die.

they are just poor people who lose their faith coz of suffering so they just blow up.

mingo123

Not all of them are victims, and not all of them have lost their faith. In fact, most of them have not. Their entire organization revolves around an extremist interpretation of the Quran. lulz no, there is no extremist interpretation, they just cause fear in people for political reasons

If the bomber actually cared about Islam he would have obviously known what Quran says. even a noob Muslim knows suicide = hell

mingo123

Or he could search for passages that seem to justify this kind of behavior. Or tell his followers to have faith, that they are doing the right thing. It is not difficult to misinterpret, or to manipulate the foolish. what passage, like I said not all of them are Muslims

not only do suicide bombers kill themselves, they take other peoplewith them.....and 99% of those people who die coz of the bomb are Muslims

mingo123

Most victims of suicide bombing are non-Muslim. bahahahha no

I think you that you believe that suicide bombing is their only strategy. You would be incorrect. Most of the violence caused by these extremist groups involves actual gunfighting. Suicide bombing is definitely common, since its an effective way to destroy important targets, but it is definitely the least used tactic. 12 blasts, half of them suicide in 1 month in Pakistan killing hundreds, yup its deffo the least used

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Funky_Llama

Mining quotes, yes.

-Katsuri-

Misled muslims?

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 mingo123
[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

Funky_Llama

Misled muslims?

or some noob with no faith, who was gonna die anyway so he decided he take others with him

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178876 Posts

Mining quotes, yes.

-Katsuri-
Uh.....if they weren't Muslims then the quotes wouldn't matter at all to them. They are Muslims whether you agree with their actions or not.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

mingo123

Misled muslims?

or some noob with no faith, who was gonna die anyway so he decided he take others with him

Where did you get the idea that they'd die anyway?

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 -Katsuri-
[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

LJS9502_basic
Uh.....if they weren't Muslims then the quotes wouldn't matter at all to them. They are Muslims whether you agree with their actions or not.

They aren't Muslims, they THINK they are.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 mingo123

Where did you get the idea that they'd die anyway?

Funky_Llama

coz they are poor, have no income at all, barely can eat once a day and then they also have their family to feed. they are sick of life so they just die. you wont find any decent person blowing himselfup

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts
Just psycopaths with access to dangerous weapons.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 LJS9502_basic  Online
They aren't Muslims, they THINK they are.-Katsuri-
Wow. They follow the Islam religion they are Muslim whether you agree with them or not.
7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 7guns
[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

LJS9502_basic

When people say that terrorists are not muslims they mean that there are vast differences between their belifs and an american muslim's beliefs. That's why muslims call the terrorists non-muslims.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 mingo123
[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

LJS9502_basic

what quotes? they dnt even read Quran, if they actually did they would know whats right and wrong. what kind of Muslim would kill other Muslims? and that suicide bomber who attacked mosque while people were praying.....if he really was a hardcore muslim wouldnt he be praying there to? instead of blowing up the mosque. thats like a hardcore christian blowing up a church.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

7guns

When people say that terrorists are not muslims they mean that there are vast differences between their belifs and an american muslim's beliefs. That's why muslims call the terrorists non-muslims.

They are still Muslims. So you are saying the Islam religion has been corrupted into different interpretations?
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 mingo123

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"] They aren't Muslims, they THINK they are.LJS9502_basic
Wow. They follow the Islam religion they are Muslim whether you agree with them or not.

some of them, not all

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 LJS9502_basic  Online

what quotes? they dnt even read Quran, if they actually did they would know whats right and wrong. what kind of Muslim would kill other Muslims? and that suicide bomber who attacked mosque while people were praying.....if he really was a hardcore muslim wouldnt he be praying there to? instead of blowing up the mosque. thats like a hardcore christian blowing up a church.

mingo123
That's not true. That is YOUR interpretation. They interprete what they are doing as the right thing to do as well. Again.....while they may be cherry picking what they believe they are still Muslims.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 mingo123
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

7guns

no, there is only one Islam. American Muslims belief should not be different from anti-Americans belief.

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 7guns
[QUOTE="7guns"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="-Katsuri-"]

Mining quotes, yes.

LJS9502_basic

They are still Muslims. So you are saying the Islam religion has been corrupted into different interpretations?

Isn't it obvious?

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 The_Ish

No

mingo123

From Wiki:

Quote mining is the practice of purposely compiling frequently misleading quotes from large volumes of literature or speech.

or Christians, it aint hard to find a poor christian who is ready to die.

mingo123

You missed the joke. I was taking you literally as a joke, and I was talking about the first suicide bombers in history: kamikazes.

Anyways, of course you can find fanatic Christians willing to kill many for stupid reasons, but they don't work for militant extremist groups in the Middle East.

These groups do not accept anyone who are not Muslim.

lulz no, there is no extremist interpretation, they just cause fear in people for political reasons

mingo123

There are extremist interpretations. Thats why there are extremist groups. Whether you agree with those interpretations or not is irrelevent, since any religious text can be interpreted differently.

what passage, like I said not all of them are Muslims

mingo123

For Muslim extremist groups, yes they are.

And a quick google search will allow you to find many of these passages. The uneducated will believe in those without context pretty easily.

bahahahha no

mingo123

Then you are not paying attentiont to world events. Suicide bombing is a tactic used to attack strategic targets and to attack civilians. there are of course Muslims who are caught in the violence, but most of these attacks are made towards coalition targets, US military personnel in Iraq, and Israel.

12 blasts, half of them suicide in 1 month in Pakistan killing hundreds, yup its deffo the least used

mingo123

Certainly a tragedy, but you are proving my point. How many suicide bombings can you count? They are almost all reported in the news. Gunfights, genocide, and raids on the other hand, are an altogether different matter. You would have to ignore these atrocities and their victims to claim that suicide bombings are not the least used tactic.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 The_Ish

no, there is only one Islam.

mingo123

Yet there are different sects...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 LJS9502_basic  Online

Isn't it obvious?

7guns
Ah I just found that ironic since in threads many followers of Islam say their religion has not been corrupted.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

That's not true. That is YOUR interpretation. They interprete what they are doing as the right thing to do as well. Again.....while they may be cherry picking what they believe they are still Muslims.

I dont deny they are not Muslims. im just saying all suicide bombers are not muslims. whoever is ready for teh bomb either it be a muslim, christian, jew or whatever if he's ready he'll probably blow himself up. he wont care about religion. if he actualyl cared about hisreligion he would have known whats right or wrong. you can ask kiddies on street and even they know innocent killing and suicide = bad and you are telling me all these hardcore true muslims doing jihad dont know wtf they are doing. its simple they dont give a damn about religion they just wanna die and are getting used

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 The_Ish

they dnt even read Quran

mingo123

That would mean the actual number of Muslims in the world are significantly less than they actually are. We can probably rule out almost a billion people.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

The_Ish

one Islam,one Quran

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 The_Ish

I dont deny they are not Muslims. im just saying all suicide bombers are not muslims.

mingo123

Then why are you disputing my post? I never made such a claim.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 The_Ish
[QUOTE="The_Ish"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

one Islam,one Quran

Different sects = different interpretations.