I can't take this brainwashing cult know as christianity no longer....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts

[QUOTE="tycoonmike"]I had no problem with what you were saying until you said that if we were rid of religion the world would be less violent. Without religion, this world would be just as violent as it is without it. The conflict between the Soviet Union and the United States (like it or not, we were at war, albeit indirectly, since the 1950s) rings to mind, and that was politically fueled, not religiously. The problem isn't religion. Religion is simply the justification for the true problem, human nature. The beauty is that without religion, the justification will simply switch to something like government. Indeed, in today's environment, it has already started the switch. Countries are less pious than they were before the Renaissance, and politicians are appealing to emotions of nationalism more than religion, or at least most leaders are doing as such.Funky_Llama

Fascinating logic there. 'Some conflicts don't happen because of religion, therefore religion is blameless'.

Wrong decision...

I NEVER said religion was blameless. I said that religion is the JUSTIFICATION of the REAL problem, human nature. My argument is that people are too quick to blame religion not only when religion isn't the true problem, but forces such as nationalism and, like it or not, science, have caused just as many conflicts in human society as had religions.

Perhaps you should read my words more slowly before trying to put words in my mouth.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="tycoonmike"]I had no problem with what you were saying until you said that if we were rid of religion the world would be less violent. Without religion, this world would be just as violent as it is without it. The conflict between the Soviet Union and the United States (like it or not, we were at war, albeit indirectly, since the 1950s) rings to mind, and that was politically fueled, not religiously. The problem isn't religion. Religion is simply the justification for the true problem, human nature. The beauty is that without religion, the justification will simply switch to something like government. Indeed, in today's environment, it has already started the switch. Countries are less pious than they were before the Renaissance, and politicians are appealing to emotions of nationalism more than religion, or at least most leaders are doing as such.tycoonmike

Fascinating logic there. 'Some conflicts don't happen because of religion, therefore religion is blameless'.

Wrong decision...

I NEVER said religion was blameless. I said that religion is the JUSTIFICATION of the REAL problem, human nature. My argument is that people are too quick to blame religion not only when religion isn't the true problem, but forces such as nationalism and, like it or not, science, have caused just as many conflicts in human society as had religions.

Perhaps you should read my words more slowly before trying to put words in my mouth.

But if religion is being scapegoated as you imply, then it would be blameless. The implication is clearly that it's not religion's fault.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Funky_Llama

Without religion, birth rates will go down do to abortions and contraceptives and such. Look at secular countries like Japan and Russia, those countries birth rates are negative and soon will have problems economically. Atheist China with it's one-child policy does cause lots of problems especially the sex ratio imbalanced where der is more males less females.

Now look at the countries with lots of religious people such as Latin America, Africa, Southern-southeast asia; those countries have tons of people and still growing. India a hinduist country is soon to overpass china. Also, it can be argued that these poeple live happier becuz they believe in a personal God.

Now these things can be argued, but i think the end result, a society with religion will be the survival of the fittest, while a society without religion will degenerate and fail at the end.

The_Nintendawg

But birth rates are too high. :|

I think they are, at least.

Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts

Without religion, birth rates will go down do to abortions and contraceptives and such. Look at secular countries like Japan and Russia, those countries birth rates are negative and soon will have problems economically. Atheist China with it's one-child policy does cause lots of problems especially the sex ratio imbalanced where der is more males less females.

Now look at the countries with lots of religious people such as Latin America, Africa, Southern-southeast asia; those countries have tons of people and still growing. India a hinduist country is soon to overpass china. Also, it can be argued that these poeple live happier becuz they believe in a personal God.

Now these things can be argued, but i think the end result, a society with religion will be the survival of the fittest, while a society without religion will degenerate and fail at the end.

The_Nintendawg
Birthrates are stagnating because of overpopulation. Eventually, all nations will need to control birthrates. It's what happens when technological advancements allow for greater lifespans and an increasing amount of resources.
-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#205 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="SIapshot"]

[QUOTE="TheFlush"] that's not what I meant really. do you honestly believe you still would have been a christian if you were raised in a muslim family in a muslim country? Besides, I think 'spreading the gospel' is rude. I sometimes get christians at my door that want to tell me there story, I don't want them knocking on my door. If I have the desire I know where to find them. The way they handle makes me respect them even less than I do already.SIapshot

Equally rude are people who ask me for money and insist on telling me their sob story, people who insist on screaming in my ear to their friend who is 2 feet away, people who let their kids run wild in Wal Mart, people who let their kids push every button in the elevator when you're late for a meeting, etc etc.

My question is, why is it OK to generalize, stereotype, and otherwise belittle Christians because of the "actions of a few" when it is wrong to do so based on the color of a person's skin?

Here's your answer: It's not OK to generalise and stereotype Christians, and it's not OK to do so based on the colour of a person's skin.

Then WHY is there so much MORE resistence to racial bigotry than there is to bigotry against Christians?

I don't really see much bigotry against Christians happening in the US. And even if it was, Christianity is very far fetched, so that might explain the "bigotry".

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Probably because being Christian is a willing, irrational choice.

Theokhoth

I've asked you this three times before, and thus far you have ignored me: What makes something rational, and why is Christianity exempt from this criteria, and how does atheism fit this criteria?

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="tycoonmike"]I had no problem with what you were saying until you said that if we were rid of religion the world would be less violent. Without religion, this world would be just as violent as it is without it. The conflict between the Soviet Union and the United States (like it or not, we were at war, albeit indirectly, since the 1950s) rings to mind, and that was politically fueled, not religiously. The problem isn't religion. Religion is simply the justification for the true problem, human nature. The beauty is that without religion, the justification will simply switch to something like government. Indeed, in today's environment, it has already started the switch. Countries are less pious than they were before the Renaissance, and politicians are appealing to emotions of nationalism more than religion, or at least most leaders are doing as such.Theokhoth

Your logic isn't much better. "It caused one or two conflicts, therefore it's bad."

:roll: I suspect you mean, "Religion is responsible for many conflicts, supresses free thought and scientific endevour, corrupts rationality and leads to child indoctrination, racism and sexism therefore it's bad."

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 -Austin-
[QUOTE="The_Nintendawg"]

DeeJayInphinity

Birthrates are stagnating because of overpopulation. Eventually, all nations will need to control birthrates. It's what happens when technological advancements allow for greater lifespans and an increasing amount of resources.

Every one complains about China controlling brithrates. But I actually agree with it. It's way overpopulated. If they didn't do something about it, the situation would just be out of control.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

:roll: I suspect you mean, "Religion is responsible for many conflicts, supresses free thought and scientific endevour, corrupts rationality and leads to child indoctrination, racism and sexism therefore it's bad."

Funky_Llama

Nice. Lumping all religions in one package. What were you talking about before, regarding rationality?

Religion does not suppress free thought (the fact religions even exist is proof of this; people freely choose to follow religions), and religion only opposes scientific endevour when it becomes immoral (such as ESCR, which has never been needed anyway and is obsolete now), and I'm still waiting for you to tell me what makes something rational, and religion had a big hand in ABOLISHING racism and sexism in America (look up Abe Lincoln's religious beliefs).

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 -Austin-
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Theokhoth

Nice. Lumping all religions in one package. What were you talking about before, regarding rationality?

Religion does not suppress free thought (the fact religions even exist is proof of this; people freely choose to follow religions),

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

-Austin-

Religion does not suppress free thought (the fact religions even exist is proof of this; people freely choose to follow religions),

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Really? How do you explain. . . . . . . . .me, then?

People force people to believe in religion in some cases, but religion can't force anybody to believe.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 SIapshot
Member since 2002 • 8044 Posts
[QUOTE="SIapshot"]

Then WHY is there so much MORE resistence to racial bigotry than there is to bigotry against Christians?-Austin-

I don't really see much bigotry against Christians happening in the US. And even if it was, Christianity is very far fetched, so that might explain the "bigotry".

So bigotry is OK if I think your beliefs are ridiculous?
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

My brother (age 12) went to a Christian bible camp for a week not knowing anything about religion. He comes back and he tells me I am going to be turned into blood mush and sent to hell in the revolation because I'm a sinner.

Wtf?

fishingalex

Weird. When I went to Bible camp, we simply sang "I love Jesus" songs and learned about charity and kindness etc.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#213 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

*claps*

Well said.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 SIapshot
[QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="SIapshot"]

Then WHY is there so much MORE resistence to racial bigotry than there is to bigotry against Christians?SIapshot

So bigotry is OK if I think your beliefs are ridiculous?

OK Austin, I'll rephrase that.

So bigotry is OK if your beliefs don't follow a logical sequence?

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#215 The_Nintendawg
Member since 2005 • 1993 Posts
U guys bash so much on Christianity, when you don't really know much about it, it is actually a very logical religion with a firm basis on the belief of God.
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#216 a55assin
Member since 2005 • 7603 Posts
I'd still be a faithful Catholic if Christianity didn't contradict its self on every corner.
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SIapshot
U guys bash so much on Christianity, when you don't really know much about it, it is actually a very logical religion with a firm basis on the belief of God.The_Nintendawg
:shock: yer dun fer..
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 SIapshot
I'd still be a faithful Catholic if Christianity didn't contradict its self on every corner. a55assin
How does Catholicism contradict itself?
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 a55assin

[QUOTE="a55assin"]I'd still be a faithful Catholic if Christianity didn't contradict its self on every corner. SIapshot

Well, the church is a contradiction in it's self. So is every cross, figurine, and money-grabbing priest.

But then...it's just my opinion.

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 The_Nintendawg
^???? U need to explain urself
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts

Funky_Llama

I've asked you this three times before, and thus far you have ignored me: What makes something rational, and why is Christianity exempt from this criteria, and how does atheism fit this criteria?

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="tycoonmike"]I had no problem with what you were saying until you said that if we were rid of religion the world would be less violent. Without religion, this world would be just as violent as it is without it. The conflict between the Soviet Union and the United States (like it or not, we were at war, albeit indirectly, since the 1950s) rings to mind, and that was politically fueled, not religiously. The problem isn't religion. Religion is simply the justification for the true problem, human nature. The beauty is that without religion, the justification will simply switch to something like government. Indeed, in today's environment, it has already started the switch. Countries are less pious than they were before the Renaissance, and politicians are appealing to emotions of nationalism more than religion, or at least most leaders are doing as such.Theokhoth

Your logic isn't much better. "It caused one or two conflicts, therefore it's bad."

But no religion commands people to actually do wrong.

P.S. I sent you a PM, plz read it and tell me ur opinion on that.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Theokhoth

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.Funky_Llama

You didn't answer me, and you're wrong. Faith is not irrational. You still need to tell me what makes something rational (which you obviously cannot do) and then tell me how atheism meets this standard.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 SIapshot

[QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="a55assin"]I'd still be a faithful Catholic if Christianity didn't contradict its self on every corner. a55assin

Well, the church is a contradiction in it's self. So is every cross, figurine, and money-grabbing priest.

But then...it's just my opinion.

Well, that certainly answers my question, pleasure discussing the issue with you.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

MFaraz_Hayat

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

What many religions command you to do is wrong. Obviously it's not explicitly identified as such, but it's still wrong.

Sciver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Sciver
Member since 2004 • 276 Posts

U guys bash so much on Christianity, when you don't really know much about it, it is actually a very logical religion with a firm basis on the belief of God.The_Nintendawg

Yea that is the main problem with people's arguments, Christianity is very logical. And Christianity doesnt take away your ability to think it allows you to think outside the box of our little worlds.

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 The_Nintendawg
exactly
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Theokhoth

What many religions command you to do is wrong. Obviously it's not explicitly identified as such, but it's still wrong.

Funky_Llama

Interesting how you have these standards of right and wrong that are objective.

So what commandments in Christianity are wrong? "Love thy neighbor as thyself." So wrong. "Do not murder." Evil, evil.

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 The_Nintendawg
Yeah and objective morality leads to existence of a God
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 a55assin

Ugh. It's like this...

Faith in it's self is a wonderful thing. It provides hope for all. Give people reasons to live good lives. Maybe even explains some unexplainable things. It just simply opens up a whole new world.

Any specific religion on the other hand, is a complete fictional creation of a human mind. It was made by people, for people, and brought in a lot of money and false hope in the wrong things.

The Bible states that it is by God's will alone that mortals may be forgiven for their sins and granted entrance into heaven. So then, who is a priest to assume he has the power to work as God's hand? Just a human being that has read "holy teachings" many times over and get sprinkled by water.

Why is the Pope the only one with the power to change the Bible. And you all know that it has been done. Christianity is a creation of humanity. By the hands of mortals. The words of simple creation of blood and flesh. Not shiny being in the clouds.

Though I myself do belive in a higher being. Just not...well, like the TC said, a very wide-spread cult.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

For instance, what do you find wrong? (it should be a religious command).

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
SO, in resume, you have some problems with your family?
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Theokhoth

Ugh. It's like this...

Faith in it's self is a wonderful thing. It provides hope for all. Give people reasons to live good lives. Maybe even explains some unexplainable things. It just simply opens up a whole new world.

Any specific religion on the other hand, is a complete fictional creation of a human mind. It was made by people, for people, and brought in a lot of money and false hope in the wrong things.

The Bible states that it is by God's will alone that mortals may be forgiven for their sins and granted entrance into heaven. So then, who is a priest to assume he has the power to work as God's hand? Just a human being that has read "holy teachings" many times over and get sprinkled by water.

Why is the Pope the only one with the power to change the Bible. And you all know that it has been done. Christianity is a creation of humanity. By the hands of mortals. The words of simple creation of blood and flesh. Not shiny being in the clouds.

Though I myself do belive in a higher being. Just not...well, like the TC said, a very wide-spread cult.

a55assin

Priests strike me as therapists. They don't forgive you; they give the assurance that you have been forgiven. As for the Pope changing the Bible, there is no rule that says he can.:|

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="a55assin"]

Ugh. It's like this...

Theokhoth

Priests strike me as therapists. They don't forgive you; they give the assurance that you have been forgiven. As for the Pope changing the Bible, there is no rule that says he can.:|

But in new versions some verses are removed.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.Theokhoth

You didn't answer me, and you're wrong. Faith is not irrational. You still need to tell me what makes something rational (which you obviously cannot do) and then tell me how atheism meets this standard.

:lol: Of course faith's irrational!

Rationality is defined as "belief based on reason and evidence". Faith is defined as "The belief in the trustworthyness of an idea that has not been proven". Behold! An incredibly obvious mutual exclusivity!

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Theokhoth

MFaraz_Hayat

Yes, because some people have this idea that changing the Bible is perfectly okay (*cougharchibishopofcanterburycough*).

But there is no rule in Christianity that says they are allowed. It's a rule of the Printing Press.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, brother. I'll pray for you.
DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts

Ugh. It's like this...

a55assin
I feel the same. Im not sure if there is a higher being, but if there is, I don't think its likely its like one in any religion.
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

Theokhoth

Yes, because some people have this idea that changing the Bible is perfectly okay (*cougharchibishopofcanterburycough*).

But there is no rule in Christianity that says they are allowed. It's a rule of the Printing Press.

But I have even seen christian sites such as Biblegateway proclaiming how some verses from chapters such as Mark, were not found in the authentic manuscripts.

a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 a55assin

I do agree that priests can provide great clerical therapy sessions. I think it's an official type of therapy in most states. The problem is that we're told priests are holier than any normal person, that they have some kind of connection with God. Well, that's complete bs imo.

The Pope thing...the Bible has been evolving with the times. It needs to stay current. Some things back in the day would make no sense at the present. So it has been changed. Even if only slightly...so even if you believe the letters in the bible came from God..or Christ, it wouldn't be completely unchanged and original.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Theokhoth

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.Funky_Llama

Rationality is defined as "belief based on reason and evidence". Faith is defined as "The belief in the trustworthyness of an idea that has not been proven". Behold! An incredibly obvious mutual exclusivity!

:lol: Rationality is not "belief based on reason and evidence" in the empirical sense! You seem to have this idea that empiricism is all rationality is, but in reality, rationality is LOGIC, and as we have discussed in the past, logic can come to any conclusion, meaning by definition religion is not irrational!

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=rational: consistent with or based on or using reason; "rational behavior"; "a process of rational inference"; "rational thought"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rational: Characterized by truth or logic.

Oh, and faith? That definition is not irrational either!:lol:

People who try to limit rationality to empiricism are so funny. By the way, you still haven't explained how your atheism fits your definition (and that's all it is: YOUR definition).

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 SIapshot
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

MFaraz_Hayat

But I have even seen christian sites such as Biblegateway proclaiming how some verses from chapters such as Mark, were not found in the authentic manuscripts.

Well, if you found it on the internet, it must be true. :P
MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

SIapshot

Oh, I rather thought it was an authentic site. Because, all the footnotes there aexist in actual Bible themselves. That site contains most versions of Bible, together with footnotes of each. And this was a fotnote in the new international version, i think.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SIapshot
[QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

MFaraz_Hayat

Oh, I rather thought it was an authentic site. Because, all the footnotes there aexist in actual Bible themselves. That site contains most versions of Bible, together with footnotes of each. And this was a fotnote in the new international version, i think.

So you're saying that you saw and translated the actual authentic manuscripts? Or that you have faith that the website is reporting what is written and properly translated from authentic manuscripts?
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Actually, I answered you. Christianity is irrational because of its reliance on faith.Theokhoth

:lol: Rationality is not "belief based on reason and evidence" in the empirical sense! You seem to have this idea that empiricism is all rationality is, but in reality, rationality is LOGIC, and as we have discussed in the past, logic can come to any conclusion, meaning by definition religion is not irrational!

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=rational: consistent with or based on or using reason; "rational behavior"; "a process of rational inference"; "rational thought"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rational: Characterized by truth or logic.

Oh, and faith? That definition is not irrational either!:lol:

People who try to limit rationality to empiricism are so funny.

I - or to be precise, Wikipedia - never said it was just empiricism. Note reason and evidence. Your straw man argument is... irrational. Another quote from Wikipedia, on the subject of faith: "In the rationalist view, belief should be restricted to what is directly supportable by logic or scientific evidence."

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

SIapshot

So you're saying that you saw and translated the actual authentic manuscripts? Or that you have faith that the website is reporting what is written and properly translated from authentic manuscripts?

...So you're arguing against his claims of biblical inaccuracy by citing biblical inaccuracy.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

SIapshot

i am not saying that. I am just saying, that the site doesnot include it's own footnotes. It includes those footnotes that are in the original version. So if these footnotes are their on the site, they must be in the new international version too. And I do hope, that when the New International Version was being published the church or whomever responsible, did check those manuscripts.

NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
christianity is stupid. athesits win. powned (confirmed)
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SIapshot
[QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

Funky_Llama

...So you're arguing against his claims of biblical inaccuracy by citing biblical inaccuracy.

I never cited anything. I question his unwavering faith in some random website.